Executive to Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tat2tad
tat2tad
2 Followers

"Crawl to the bathroom and dress yourself and remove that blindfold so that you can properly meet your master when you return. I put your clothes back in there."

She followed his commands to the letter. She stood up in the bathroom and removed her blindfold. She looked into the mirror at her naked, used body. She was flushed, her nipples bright pink and hard but very beautiful. She turned her body slightly and looked at her shining red ass. "Oh my, he left welts of pleasure," she observed to herself. Her hands touched over them lightly, and she now felt the pain sear through her. She smiled, knowing that she had earned them.

She slipped on her panties and pants first, feeling her stinging ass warming them. She pulled on her bra slowly and as the material brushed against her nipples, she felt a slight twinge of pain from all the pinching. "I will wear my marks with pride," she said to herself. "Pain is nothing compared to the joy of pleasing him." She put her shirt back on and took a final look in the mirror. Her glow had returned, and she held her suddenly youthful head high. She moved toward the bathroom door, awaiting his next command as she returned to her knees.

She opened the door slowly and listened for his next command. She knew that she was going to meet him fully in a moment. Her heart raced even more as she realized that she did not even know his true name. She had never bothered to ask for it. She even signed the contract without looking. "I was so excited that I do not even know my master's name. What am I going to do?" she asked herself.

He spoke to her again firmly, "We are done. You may rise and meet with your eyes, slave." She did as commanded and stood, keeping her head lowered. His hand met her chin and raised her head to meet his eyes. She looked into his eyes, so familiar. She waited for a moment, letting her thoughts catch up to what she saw. Her eyes widened, and she felt her knees go weak.

She faintly whispered to him, "But...But...You couldn't be." Her mind went fuzzy, and she felt herself getting weaker. His arms came around her tightly.

He whispered in her ear gently, "I knew it had to be you from the description of yourself. I had no choice but to be the one that released you." Her heart racing fast, he held her even tighter.

Stephanie spoke softly, "But why did you not tell me before?"

He replied sweetly to her, "That, my lady, is none of your business. This is my private life."

She smiled and blushed. She thought to herself, "How could I have missed this part of Derek?" She looked deep into his eyes, seeing his pleasure at her surprise and at the pleasure of her body. "What are we going to do now?" she asked almost inaudibly.

"Well, you are my slave and I am your master until further notice, as my contract stated. I will want you when I want you. You are mine to pleasure and to get pleasure from," he responded.

She now remembered the contract stating that. She blushed at the excitement that had led her to just sign it without thinking of all the complications that it might bring her. She looked at Derek and smiled as she said, "Well, when we are at work, you will still be my secretary as usual, and I will command you there." He pulled her to him, kissing her wildly and passionately. She knew that her choice of lifestyle change had brought her even more pleasure than she expected. She did not care where it led anymore. He was in total control of them both now. As he broke the kiss, he looked at her hungrily again.

His tone became severe once again as he spoke back to her: "You will spend the night with your master as commanded in the contract." He winked then and whispered to her this time, "Maybe as lovers, though." She smiled and closed her eyes, as he pulled her back in for a tender kiss that only a lover would give.

tat2tad
tat2tad
2 Followers
12