Exercise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kassiana
Kassiana
21 Followers

She wanted to do something for him, make him gasp and cry out under her mouth, but she waited while he made his way to her other breast and swallowed it down. She would be patient. She would make him beg before she was done with him.

**************************************************

He waited, trying to be patient, in his room. He pretended to work for the first hour, but then gave it up as a bad job. There was no point in pretending any longer.

He had taken a chance, and he had won.

He stared at his strong hands. He had crept to Hank's door to place the bet, anticipating discovery at every turn, worrying that someone would be where he shouldn't at that hour. From his years and years at the mansion, time and again he'd found out that very few of the X-men stayed where they were scheduled to be. Thankfully, for once, everyone was either in place or away from Hank's laboratory. He'd sworn Hank to secrecy, and Hank had gladly accepted.

But now, he had won. How could he keep things quiet now? Even Warren and some of the others who were out on missions had put in wagers on Remy and Rogue's play. Hank would have to tell, and he would be exposed.

It might not be so bad, he told himself as he picked up a free weight and did slow curls with his right arm. After all, he'd recently gone with another impulse, and it had turned out … well.

His reflection caught his attention, and he stopped smiling in surprise. He had a wicked smile! He'd never seen himself looking this way.

He speculated on that impulse. Oh, he'd enjoyed it, but she'd been a bit too … bold, hadn't she? She'd assumed he wouldn't change, even if she spoke to him about how she felt. He wasn't the empathic one in their relationship, after all … how was he to have known?

It was … conceivable that he should have a talk with her. Her workout should be over soon, and then she'd be in the women's locker room or the whirlpool alone.

He gave a small giggle at the door, preparing to go confront Hank. "Inconceivable," he murmured, sounding far more like Wallace Shawn than he realized.

Now, if only his luck held again…

**************************************

Hank was waiting for the winner to show up when he got a call on his cell phone. He fished the phone out of his lab jacket pocket and adjusted his eyeshade. They simply did not create gear in his size. "McCoy Productions, how may I be of assistance?"

"Do you know who took it yet?" Forge's flat voice greeted his ear.

"I believe I know who purloined the copy of the evidence created by our mercurial friend, Jubilation Lee." He turned away from the door and unconsciously lowered his voice. "I also believe you created a copy for purposes of ascertaining who had won, should this particular ploy prove successful?"

"Yes. It shows who took it, too. Should I pipe it into your monitor?"

He thought for a brief moment. "Indeed. I desire confirmation." He paused. "Thank you for the alteration of the signal."

"We had to know who won."

Hank nodded, his voice still low. "I shall give you your cut of the profit I have made for serving as stakeholder, and Kitty hers, once the winner has come and claimed the larger portion."

"I'll be here." Hank's lab monitor beeped from its corner, where it normally displayed security camera images. "You should be ready."

"Thanks to you, my mechanically gifted comrade. Farewell." He clicked the cell off and turned to the monitor. It showed a divided screen, the audience from the den on one side, Remy and Rogue on the other. At the moment when Remy and Rogue left, the den image swelled to encompass the entire screen. He watched as the realization hit Bobby … then the image pace slowed. He saw that he had dropped his pen (good to know where it is), that Scott looked almost panicked as Jamie pushed him aside, and that Jubilee looked offended, before the thief's image flashed before his eyes. It was no more than a few frames of visual data, but enough to confirm his earlier suspicions.

Now, of course, the question was what to do with the guilty party. He had a copy of the master tape Forge had made, so he did not need one. Forge had a copy. However, Jubilation would persist and make all their lives miserable unless she got what she considered to be "her" copy back.

Hm. He smiled and called Forge's number. There was a way to make everyone happy here, and he had just found it.

**************************************************

He walked with his usual measured, medium tread. He encountered no one but Tessa on the way to Hank's lab, and she merely nodded at him and continued on her way. Good.

He knocked lightly three times and heard Hank call him by name, inviting him to enter. He did so, opening the door with outward calm and inward delight. He closed the door firmly afterward and took a stool near Hank's position.

Hank was busily tapping away at his laptop, which was hooked up to a TV/VCR combo in the corner that looked wildly convoluted. He stopped, pushed one key, and gave a sigh. "It is complete." He then gave the winner a grin. "How do you feel?"

"How do you think I feel?" He twisted his hands together in his lap.

"I am uncertain." Hank stood and stretched, a mountain of blue fur, and a few strands fell down and stuck to his uniform. "You have always been difficult to sniff out, though I believe your heart rate may be accelerated and you smell of perspiration. That could easily be from a Danger Room session."

"I didn't expect to WIN," he blurted out. "I mean, I just wanted to try something new."

Hank nodded. "Be careful. You may lose your honorary title."

He snorted. He NEVER snorted. He tried to turn it into a cough, instead. "I don't care if Bobby has to change his opinion about me. It's good for him."

Hank pulled a printout from the computer. "Would you care to take stock of your winnings?"

"All right." He gave the page a casual glance, then froze in place, nearly staring a hole through the paper. "Y…you mean two hundred and thirty dollars, right, Hank?" He looked up, mouth slightly open, stupefied. "Th…this is just another one of your jokes, right?"

"Alas, my compatriot, it is not an attempt to bamboozle you. That is, indeed, the correct sum of your earnings. Two thousand, three hundred and thirty-five dollars." His friend's smile was tinged with regret. "However, I do have some good news for you."

Two thousand, two hundred…no, three hundred…why, that was nearly as much as they needed for … He did some addition in his head. Why, this changed things a lot. He rubbed his hands together briskly, the earlier wicked smile returning to his face. He could have that talk with her, and then … very conceivable.

He felt Hank's large hand pull the page from his and looked up. Hank was frowning. "Are you completely insensible, man?"

He controlled himself with an effort and sat up straight, though his lips still curved in secret amusement. "I'm sorry. What were you saying?"

Hank took off the green visor on his head and threw it neatly onto a nearby shelf. "I was communicating to you that if you worried about being discovered immediately, you need not. Bobby has been telling everyone he won the bet."

"Bobby did?" Well, that changed things, too. Maybe he wouldn't be so hard on the man this coming week after all…

"Of course, it will have to come out eventually, but you should have adequate time for preparation."

Impatiently, he waved off the rest of Hank's explanation. "Yes. Of course. Now, I just need to talk with my dear, dear fiancée." He rose to his feet in one smooth move and swept the door wide open. "Thank you, Hank."

*************************************************

Hank McCoy sighed and lowered his left hand, the one he had raised to restrain Scott from departing his laboratory. The man had been behaving unusually, even before he had gotten the chance to announce his prize. Surely someone would suspect something if he was seen by anyone other than Jean. Ah, but it was too late now. Besides, he'd known Scott for a long time, and the man's self-control was second only to that of Professor Xavier. Undoubtedly his long-time friend would present his usual cool, introverted demeanor by the evening.

He pulled the tape from the VCR and put it into a standard VHS box. Now it was time to deal with the bandit who had taken Jubilee's tape.

Kassiana
Kassiana
21 Followers
12