Exhalation

Story Info
love between sisters.
1.3k words
4.06
38.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla inhaled sharply, tense, her back arched, catlike, her toes constricted, like a newborn's tiny fist and her head flung back, exposing her smooth pale neck. Swiftly, her form inverted, at once supple and relaxed instead of taught and unyielding, her breath sighed out, deep and heavy. As her chest heaved up and down, her lungs inflated with air and a new life, a spring released from a dam to flow unencumbered through lush woodland. A muffled purr and wet, delicious slurps emanated from between Kayla's wide-spread long legs. Rosy, red chestnut locks framing a heart-shaped, freckled face lifted into Kayla's view.

After a sloppy, childish wipe of her glistening mouth, Kayla's sister, Dalia, broke into a broad, warm smile. As if the two reflected each other in a mirror, Kayla matched Dalia's grin, her own tendrils of cherry hair spread along the pillow, tousled by her uncontrolled undulations of the last few minutes. Dalia crawled up to kiss Kayla's salty cheek and whisper a declaration of love in her ear, before nestling contentedly into the curve of Kayla's arm where it met her chest, inhaling the scent of sex and sweat and shampoo, drifting asleep. Wings of a balsa-wood plane, Dalia's shoulder blades jutted from her bare back; her sides lightly swung between wide and narrow as she respired. Kayla studied Dalia's backside, the parabolic curve of her buttocks, hiding the sweet wet area below.

Not too long ago, Kayla and Dalia shared neither the same bed, nor even any conversations. Kayla spent the past few years struggling to earn a college physics degree. Four months ago, a graduate at 22 years old, the difficult job market forced Kayla to return home and live with her family. Her mother and father drove to work every morning, and came back every evening, exhausted. Her older brother spent his days in his room, typing, gaming, chatting on his personal computer, cut off from the world around him. Her younger sister Dalia, however, recently completed high school and at 18 years old, found herself in a similar predicament to Kayla. Both unemployed, they began to spend their inordinate amount of free time with each other. Kayla read books aloud to Dalia; they dreamed about the future; Dalia introduced Kayla to French films, leading to discussions late into the night about sexuality and freedom and what it means to be a woman.

This closeness progressed naturally to the point where the late night talks so exhausted and exhilarated them, that neither one wished to return alone to their own bed. Kayla took to surreptitiously retiring into the warm embrace of Dalia's bed. At first, they simply embraced, snuggling together, limbs entwined, sleeping close. One night, though, as they held each other, two blossoms from the same stalk, Dalia flipped to face Kayla, hip to hip, breast to breast, nose to nose. Kayla and Dalia touched their lips together at the same time, matching gecko tongues darted in to play. Pushing doubt about what they were doing out of their minds, they began to flex and twist in each other's arms. Fingers found soft moist folds and hands slid along the dripping spaces. That night they made love for the first time. The hours of each day now only filled the time between when Kayla and Dalia could reconnect.

"Girls!" a bellowing voice boomed, "Come downstairs! It's family time, we're going to the park!"

Shaken out of a fantasy of bouncing on fluffy clouds with angels, Kayla awoke to her father's voice calling to her and Dalia. She shook Dalia lightly, and they hurried to gather up and wrestle on some clothes before galloping down to join their family in the car.

Kayla and Dalia sat next to each other in the back of the Expedition, her brother in front of them, and her parents at the head of the car. Dalia had roughly tied her thick fiery hair in a high ponytail, sticking straight down her back, leaving her shoulders bare. Down her low v-neck, Kayla caught a glimpse of her sister's lush cleavage, Dalia's breasts clung together like the backs of two small animals nestling against one another to fight the cold. Kayla had left her hair down, it fell; docile, supple wisps kissed her skin. Practically the same size, their tight jeans matched in color and shape, four legs side by side in the back of the car. Dalia slid her hand to rest on Kayla's thigh. Without looking down, their parents chatting to each other about the news, Kayla matched the motion, her hand finding Dalia's lovely leg.

At the park, their mother set out a colorful blanket on the lush grass. Dalia and Kayla helped her arrange a picnic and the family all sat to eat. Between munching bites of sprout and tempeh sandwhiches, and sipping mango juice, they discussed the new library coming in down the street, the neighbor's annoying dog, and the best way to make spaghetti. Sitting across the blanket, Dalia looked up from her lunch to gaze straight at Kayla, and slipped her tongue out of her mouth slightly, to run along her lips, her eyes those of a falcon: its prey in its piercing talons. Kayla tried to hide her flushed face, turning away, holding up her cup of mango juice.

"I have to go to the bathroom," announced Dalia, standing up, now not making eye contact with Kayla.

Kayla watched her sister's backside as Dalia walked towards the grey, concrete bathroom structure.

"Umm..me too," Kayla gave a weak smile to her family, haphazardly setting down her dishes and chasing after her little sister.

Kayla caught up with Dalia and took her hand; they smiled at each other and rushed into the bathroom. Once contained within the security of solid walls, they kissed, Dalia found Kayla's breasts with her hands, and shoved Kayla to the cold wall. Kayla grabbed Dalia's butt, their hips and the crotch of their jeans clasped and rubbed together.

"We must be quick," Dalia gasped breathlessly, fondling Kayla's nipples in her fingers.

In response, Kayla took her sister's hand and led her to the large area in the back of the restroom, locking the stall door. She stripped off Dalia's shirt and placed it on the hard, unyielding ground in an attempt to soften the surface, and guided Dalia to sit. Wasting no time, Kayla unbuttoned and stripped off Dalia's jeans and tiny cotton panties. Dalia spread her legs, leaning back against the wall, and Kayla took in the sight of her sister's cunt, perfect and wet, as familiar and inviting as her favorite book. Pressing against a leg with one hand, Kayla took her other hand and deftly nudged two slim fingers inside of Dalia. Kayla's hair hung on either side of her face; she crouched on her knees and vigorously drove her fingers into Dalia, sliding slickly. She used her thumb to caress Dalia's swollen clit as her fingers pounded rhythmically. Almost immediately, Dalia whimpered and moaned out, her back braced on the bathroom wall. Enjoying stimulating her sister, Kayla indulged, uninhibited, in Dalia's arousal, knowing exactly how to please her. Dalia began to pant and Kayla pushed her over the edge into a climax. Her sister's body shook with satisfaction, and her juices drenched Kayla's fingers. Both exhausted, breathing hard, they kissed joyously, neither one wanting the moment to end.

They cleaned up and got dressed, indulged in another kiss and warm embrace, then walked back to the picnic, hand in hand. Their family didn't asked what took them so long or inquire about their faces, glowing with an enchanting energy. Dalia and Kayla looked at each of their faces, unsure if their parents and their brother suspected or knew anything about what has been going on between them. That night they slept together again, content, purposefully forgetting that what they do is not what all sisters do with each other.