Exhausted Enlightenment

Story Info
No one can decide when they have an epiphany.
3.1k words
4.25
24.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheap Thrills 03:

Exhausted Enlightenment

Disclaimer -

This is a disturbing story on many levels. If you are sensitive or do not appreciate these types of stories then stop reading now and leave this page. By continuing to read this story you acknowledge that it is your choice and will not hold the author liable for any ill feelings.

Furthermore this story is a work of fiction. It in no way reflects reality and is only meant to entertain. By no means does the author of this story condone or endorse: rape, racial bias or hatred, or suicide. Two of the afore mentioned activities are illegal and although the latter is due to the failure to cope with ones environment, these are all generally socially unacceptable.

*

The door in the house to the garage shattered open and ripped off the hinges as I sat in my car, careened off of it's hinges, hit the car at an angle leaving a sizable dent, flipped and feel to the other side of the garage.

He'd been in the house! I panicked at having been caught and couldn't find the handle to put the car into reverse, and realized in my fervor that he probably had the garage door blocked. He moved in slow motion. Five foot eleven, two hundred and twenty pounds of well defined dark muscle stalked toward me as I began kicking the floor board and waving my hands frantically in the air. In my sheer terror I felt an overwhelming powerful spurt of warmth between my legs that I thought was urine at first. This was the first time I'd felt pure unadulterated fear. I turned and tried to lock the door to the car but as my fingers lighted upon the lock, he wrenched the door open well beyond its limit despite the whine of the protesting metal. It occurred to me to scream, but his eyes watched my chest expand and he clasped an iron hand over my mouth painfully.

I yelled no ineffectively into his palm as he turned off the car, yanked out the keys and tossed them god knows where. I tried to fight back but my straw like arms bounced off of his chocolate light brown skin like the wind off a mountain. I don't even think he noticed honestly. Another hand wrapped around my arm and I immediately felt the blood rush away from my limb as he locked onto me like an alligator's maw. Another flood of warmth went through my body and I realized at some point, this purely aggressive enraged black man had me aroused in a way I'd never experienced before. He physically removed me from the car like I was a kitten he was about to drown in hot water and nothing more.

The dark hand shifted in the struggle and now my nose was blocked. In the few moments it took him to move me to the front of the car I was struggling for air. I dug my finger nails into his arm which enraged him more. Between the lack of air and the irrational thought that I was upsetting him and deserved this I stopped scratching and submitted to his will.

He released me his death grip on my face and held both of my arms pushed into my sides as I sucked in air like a vacuum cleaner. I looked into his deep brown eyes and saw so much hatred I began to panic again. All I could say was no. I knew no other word in my vocabulary. Then it happened again. This time it ran from my breasts through my stomach and wet my panties. The twisted look on his face reminded me of a large cat, like a lion and that had been enough to send shocks of thrill through my body. His power was overwhelming.

My protests had enraged him again. He shackled my throat like I was his slave. Kicking at the nothing, he easily lifted my one hundred and twenty pounds off the ground and held me there till I went limp and darkness closed from the corner of my eyes. He was inspecting me. He'd noticed my nipples pressing through my bra. I could see it as my eyes went blurry then even though they were wide open I could see nothing. When I came to I was on the hood of my car. A hand was under my favorite skirt and I heard the rip of my panty hose. I barely had time to comprehend what was happening before I felt him invade my womb. I was instantly crammed full. It shook my whole body and I knew I deserved it.

Each time he pushed into me ruthlessly, his hips spread my legs like the Jaws of Life. He hadn't even worked himself in all the way with the first few strokes but as he persisted, and I got wetter, I felt him in my swell my lower abdomen. The thick head of his cock plunged into me in a way that both repulsed me yet had me begging for more if I'd dared to speak. I knew my place though. It was under him with his mouth shut while he took his pleasure from me. Something was wrong. With his hand still tight on my throat, as he pushed me apart and rammed his body into mine relentlessly shoving me into the car, the warmth in my tummy spread. I gritted my teeth trying not to admit what was happening, but as my abused pussy clamped down on him, I knew he knew. He began using his inertia to really bear into me as I closed my eyelids and my eyes rolled back into my head. I felt his deep grunts as he began to really exert himself into my body and mind echo off of his diaphragm and into my womb. Accompanied with the thick probing of his black rod, the reverberation took seat in me and welled. I couldn't control it anymore. Hot tears streamed from the corner of my eyes and I came on him. I couldn't lie to myself any more.

As I came I wrapped my hands on the arm that was pinning me down by my neck, praying I wouldn't anger him further and not sure if I cared if he did because I wanted him to take me like this. Through the haze of my denial and admittance to myself of what was happening to me I felt my climax ebb, then blur directly into another one. I tried to control it. I really did. My face twisted in anger as I began to cum again and I wept tears of desire, rebirth, regret, triumph, and delusion. None of it deterred him in any way. As the shocks to the car bounced me back into him I was shocked to realize that I was gyrating back into his animalistic humping of my wanton pussy. My god even my body was against me in showing him that I didn't want this. Even my body had betrayed me. I don't know how long I came.

When he pulled out of me, I lay there looking at the ceiling. I covered my breasts with my arms, contemplating that he hadn't come yet and noticed for the first time that my favorite shirt had been torn in shreds and my chest was bare. He was catching his breathe. I watched his chest rise and fall heavily, and understood that he was enjoying desecrating something so beautiful. He was enjoying my fall.

He waited long enough for the notion to sink in before grabbing me up by my hair. I curled into a fetal position until I felt myself moving off the hood and caught my self as he violently twisted me so my back was to him. He forced my face down to the hood of the car and held my head there by my hair as he forced that thick meat between my swollen lips again. Fuck he was all over me and in me at the same time. The ridge of his cock seemed to massage my spine in the best of ways as he angled his cock every way he could. If I'd thought my body was fighting against me before I'd been a fool. Every way he moved that sweet black cock in me was beautiful. I accepted that I was letting him have me even if I didn't want to because I liked it. No! No, that couldn't be right. It wasn't right. I was lying again. I didn't like it. I love it.

I squeezed him tight inside the length of my torrid cunt; I wanted his pleasure in me. I wanted him to reach back through his generations all the way back to Africa and release the genetic coding of his history into me. And to do that, I had to be wet and cumming, so I did. I came. I came and came again, submitting each time to his desires but more importantly my own lustful wishes. Then he stopped.

I looked back at him as best I could from the hood of the car. I was exhausted. Where my hips met the hood of the car I ached. Ever so slowly he let go of my hair. I lay there waiting. I didn't know what he wanted. He took a step back and beckoned for me with his hand. I stood in front of this powerful creature. At first with my hands hugged my elbows and ever so timidly I let them fall. I looked at myself in his eyes for the first time. He had torn me down. My favorite shirt was practically falling off of me, my favorite skirt was hanging perilously by only a few threads, and my stockings had runs all through them. I chanced a look back at the car. Mascara and lipstick smeared the hood. Was that me? Was that the smell of our sweat, my femininity, so heavy in the air? Oh my god, it was. I felt his hand on my face and he turned me to face him shortly before lifting me up.

He held me there, his arms trembling, and for the first time I listened to my body. No, I listened to myself. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist. He planted his feet like roots, held my legs in the tree like limbs of his arms, and entered my dripping twat. His energy seemed boundless as began bouncing me up and down on his pole. This time I accepted him there, and it felt like he went even deeper. I had no where to fall but on him. He was supporting me. He was the rock that I could depend on. The very earth itself, that when it shook both awed and inspired me. I watched my black hair spill onto his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

This time when I wept it wasn't out of terror. It was out of relief. I realized I couldn't live without this feeling between my legs, and in my body mind and soul. This time when I gently wrapped his black cock I felt myself open to him. His thrusts became more penetrating, thicker, and more determined. He was going for a 10 on the Richter scale and achieving it in his depleted state easily. I cried violently on his shoulder, saline tears seeping into my mouth as I cried and came allowing him deep inside, caressing the warriors helm of his phallus with the contractions of my cervix.

His determination and my acceptance finally gave me what I'd truly wanted. His length and girth peeked in me as I buried my teeth into his shoulder. I screamed into his power as I felt him flood inside of me touching every part of my womb. Pulses and flashes shot through the length of my tunnel, and tunnel vision as he came inside of me. Sweat, dripped off of our bodies as cum poured into me.

I felt his head rest in my womb depleted and didn't move. I didn't want what he'd just put in me to leave. It felt hot nestled in the pocket of my body, and I wanted his brown cork to keep it there. As he lost flaccidity, I felt him lift me up and off his once invading and now endearing large black cock. He cradled me like a baby and brought me to our bedroom.

The weight of my body slid from his arms rapidly and I realized he was exhausted, and so was I. He'd been intense. We slept that day and didn't talk about anything else. We went about our lives like nothing had happened, but in truth I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Two weeks later as I was watching a sitcom, he came into the room and turned off the TV. He had a piece of paper in his hands. The note I'd written him that day. He read it back to me, choking up at the parts where I discussed my departure from this world. Had I been that vain? How could I be so selfish? I covered my mouth as he finished my suicide note as tears of repentance rained down my face. He wiped away at his eyes declaring that there was something dusty in the room and I just wanted to run over and held him on my breasts and cradle him like a child. But I was worthless. I didn't deserve to be that way to him. When he'd cleared his voice he spoke up again.

"I was nineteen when I killed that guy. I was an idiot. Not one day into jail, the prison guards fed me to The Moderator. I had two choices. I could kill again, and serve life, or I could let him rape me. He knew it too. He pulled a shank. I hadn't been in his cell for five minutes and he was about to rape me. I knew for the next ten years that's how it would have been. I would have been the entire prison's bitch. So I fought. I fought and beat the shit outa that guy.

I told him to tell the guards that he had fallen and I'd spare his life. But I had to do something in exchange to keep his rep intact. So in the jail cell that night, I pulled my front four teeth out and stabbed myself in the ass with his shank. That kept the prison system off both of our asses for ten years. We were lucky. No one figured it out, just thought I was his special bitch. Either that or they just didn't care.

Three square meals a day for the first time in my life without having to sell drugs, and a bed to sleep in where I didn't have to worry about someone rolling up and blowing my brains out changed me. I was lucky. I saw other people get out and come right back in. Watched the cops as they watched prisoners get beat down. I started to distance myself from that side of life, from the underbelly of humanity.

Really when it came down to it no matter what race they were, they were animals. Even the guards, they were just animals watching animals. I got educated, as best I could in there, and I left and I said I'd never go back. You have no idea what could have happened if you killed yourself that day. They might have taken me and I would have been in the same place again. When I first saw that note I wanted to kill you myself.

You are so, so beautiful though. I just couldn't do it. I thought about everything about you and I just couldn't do it. So the only thing I could think to do was to teach you the hard way. I don't know what hurt more. Me doing what I did, or if I would have just killed you."

I looked away. I knew he'd had it rough. I knew he'd had it rough. I don't know how I could have put him through that. I felt so guilty. Until that day he'd never put his hand on me in violence. Not once not ever. In fact, since that day he hadn't touched me, and I'd been thinking it was because I had sullied myself. Now, I understood how guilty he'd felt. How low he thought he was and how much he'd been battling that with himself all these years.

I looked down at my clear lovely pale skin and my thick dark black hair and felt further ashamed about how I'd lived a good life with good parents when he'd struggled so hard to make a home, and keep my happy. I turned my blue eyes away and looked at the door he'd repaired, feeling even more depressed about that day. I couldn't regret it though. Summing up all the courage I had, I took my first trembling step toward him. The rest seemed to float underneath me as I sat next to him with my body turned toward him.

"That day you did something to me that changed my life forever. I will never forget or regret the day that you made me see the difference between hate, anger and selfishness, and Love, mercy and understanding."

I felt his head nod up and down against my breasts. There was more. Eye closed my eyes. I was so worried that what I was going to say next would cause me to lose him.

"I'm sorry I hurt you so much, but you're a good man, and you're going to be a great father." He didn't say a word for minutes that felt like days. I bit my lower lip, as I prepared to face the fact that he couldn't handle it all and was going to leave me. No, I wouldn't let him leave. Damn it, I couldn't let him leave. Not after what we'd been through.

As I started to build up rage to fight to keep him with me he gingerly picked me up like he did that day. I felt bipolar as my anger melted away and I curled back up in his arms. He put his hand, his loving hand that could decide life or death in a matter of seconds, on my belly and rubbed it gently as he rocked with me.