Exhibitionism Leads To Mature Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he forced her hand on to his huge throbbing erection and his fingers into her pussy, she using all of her strength and to be frank self control broke away from him saying " I told you I wasn't up for sleeping with you and that also meant being fucked up an alley."

He smiled wryly and she couldn't help grinning back when he held his huge erection and said " But can you not do something for this – I've had it for nearly 4 hours?" She thought he had expected her mouth but appeared happy to settle when she offered him a hand job.

As she took his long, thick and very firm rod in her hand he whispered " Hold my balls too." And as she reached into his trousers to take hold of his large heavy balls he moaned and said "Your hands are wonderful." Before bending down to kiss her.

As she worked his cock he got very excited and rucked her skirt right up over her thighs so he could grope her ass with one hand while with the other he pushed her top up to expose her breasts and to grab hold of her breast and nipple. The sheer power of his thrust against her hand and the obvious desire he had for her from his powerful groping of her body made her think how good it would be to have this young guy between her thighs in bed rather than wasting his desire in an alley. He obviously felt the same as he moaned " What a fucking body, I am going to give you some real fucking when I do get you in a bed."

As she worked him with her hands she felt his balls tense and knew he was about to unload she tried to pull away to stop it going over her clothes. But as he climaxed he pulled her close and spunked over the front of her skirt and g string.

When he eventually did release her she couldn't help thinking what an incongruous pair they must make - a 51 year old woman with her breasts, thighs and ass uncovered and a spunk covered skirt and g string, and a young stud with a long dangling semi erect cock.

As she re – arranged her clothing and cleaned herself a bit he came over and cuddled her telling her how much he really wanted to 'bed her'.

She was a bit annoyed with him for making a mess of her clothes but couldn't help be flattered by how much he appeared to fancy her that she said " We will have to see – I prefer to make love in comfort!"

When they left the wynd she was a little embarrassed at the disparity in their ages as he took her hand as they walked down to the taxi rank and she saw the taxi driver do a 'double take' as he kissed her as she got into the cab.

I heard this tale with mixed emotions shocked that my wife could have been seen up a public alley pleasuring a young guy, concern that it would get about amongst our circle of golf club friends, jealousy that she obviously quite fancied this young guy, envy that he had a bigger harder cock than me to pleasure her with and turned on at the thought of her behaving like a slut. One again I reaped the benefits by getting arouse and shagging her in her cum stained skirt.

As we lay in bed the next morning I couldn't help thinking about where this was going and felt we had to discuss it. Yes the whole episode had rekindled my flagging libido by making look differently at my wife – in fact looking on her more as a very sexually desirable woman again. But did I really want to have her fucked by young guys. Yes the idea of her as a sexually predatory 'cougar' when thought about it abstractly was exciting but when one put possible names and faces to the guys shagging her it brought it closer to home and the possibility of local scandal. In short I was excited by the thought of her dressing to show her body off to other guys but about how far it should go I simply didn't know.

Funny enough she seemed if anything keener to take it a bit further in that she said while she had enjoyed flirting with the younger guys, feeling their hard erections against her had made her realise that she missed the feeling of really being desired and to be frank taking lots of hard cock. And since we had been talking about it she thought she would like to have the experience of making love to two guys at the same time.

When I asked her was she thinking of me and someone else or two young guys. She smiled wickedly and said possibly both. But it depended on what I was happy with.

I said if she wanted to try 'strange cock' I would be prepared to give it a go but outside of our own locality with people we didn't know. For the next five months we tried to make this come through without success.

We went to pubs outside our own locality, we went on short breaks to Glasgow, London and even Dublin. But things just didn't fall quite right.

Yes it was fun to see her get dressed up and confident to go into bars either with me or on her on her own showing off virtually all her assets and to think what might happen. It was exciting to see guys of all ages check her out in almost sheer tops and to see her deliberately cross and uncross her legs in her short skirts to give pussy flashes.

There was a lot of interest but mainly in looking. Yes guys tried to pick her up but either she didn't fancy them, or they were too old, too crude, too drunk, or too forward in trying to fondle her, or too many of them. She had been for a couple of rounds of golf and lunch at the club with Gareth but apart from the odd kiss and cuddle that hadn't gone further but she now suggested that we suggest to him about a discreet threesome.

When I turned that down she booked us a 10 day break to St Martins in the Caribbean. Two of her friends had just returned from there and described it as a 'mature woman's paradise' with plenty of young studs looking for action.

Whether it was because they had been two women on their own and us a couple she found it disappointing. Although she wore very little at night and on a couple of occasions nothing on the beach we were probably a little bit too cautious or selective plus the competition for younger guys from younger women in any of the nightspots or the clothing optional beaches was pretty hot as there was a lot of younger flesh on display. It was two days from the end of our holiday when we got the action Kate wanted.

We had selected a rather secluded area on the beach but apart from some guys checking her totally naked body out as they passed there was very little real activity. I was delighted to see her show off her ripe shaven pussy mound and lips in public but I think she was a bit down at appearing not to be as attractive as she had appeared at home.

I had suggested to we should try to stimulate some action by me to going up to one of the beach bars and then for her to wander up to get a drink dressed just in her bikini bottom. If she was getting unwanted attention I could intervene but it would show her 'availability' to some of the young guys who hung out there.

Her bikini bottom was a very skimpy pink g string with a tiny scrap of material which struggled to cover her large pussy mound and showed off her very obvious cameltoe and was little more than a string divider for her ripe hips. I settled down with a beer on one of the stools to see what would develop. As I saw her approach with her big hips swaying and breasts bouncing, I heard the barman say something to two young 20ish black guys at the bar. They were bare chested and wearing only brightly coloured long shorts.

They turned round to check her out and I noticed they continued to do so when she was ordering her cocktail. When she turned to go I noticed that three sets of eyes were glued to her rear. I found their rapidly spoken mix of English and slang difficult to follow precisely but the gist of the conversation that ensued was that they thought she had a great booty, big tits and a big 'fass' and could be a 'right hoecake.'

They obviously decided to find out as they started to follow her down the beach and giving them a five or ten minutes start I followed. It was with some excitement that I realised none of the three was to be seen and thus the two guys were most likely with Kate in the little secluded area a couple of hundred yards down the beach we had selected at some dunes. So as not to cramp or disturb the action I walked further down the beach to pass the area and was excited to see them flopped down on either side of Kate.

I walked on down the beach for about five minutes in quite a high state of excitement before turning and walking back past them and had an instant erection to see the guys rubbing sun cream on her back and rear! As I watched one guy's black hands massage her big ripe buttocks with cream I realised that my mature wife was not only going to get the young cock she wanted but probably two black cocks.

I wandered back up the beach to the bar to have a beer and rather than interrupt I thought I would have a second. Nearly forty minutes passed after I had passed them on the beach, and I was thinking I should perhaps go and see what was happening, but decided to give it another 15 /20 minutes which I spent girl watching and sipping my third beer.

I had decided I should maybe go and see what was happening when I saw the two young guys coming up the beach. When they got to the bar the barman 'hi fived' them as he obviously knew what they had been up to. Their boastful slang was hard to follow but it was obvious that she had put out completely for them including letting them 'butt fuck her big booty". It felt funny but arousing to hear two young guys discuss my wife's body with the barman and boast about what they had done with her and how willing she had been. In a way it was flattering to hear that they had enjoyed their session with her but I was stunned and annoyed when one pulled out two 50 dollar bills and claimed she had paid them for 'servicing' her.

I went down the beach in a bit of a strop to find Kate smiling 'like the cat who got the cream.' She smiled and kissed me and said" Thanks for letting me do that it was absolutely fabulous."

She went on to say she had seen the obvious interest the guys had taken in her at the bar and had hoped they would follow it up. She realised they were following her down the beach and had quickly lost her bikini bottoms to see if they were really interested.

It was obvious they had targeted her because as they approached one shouted over and asked her did she want a massage. When she asked how much he said $25. When she said that might be fun they had flopped down beside her and asked her what she wanted massaged. When she said they could rub some sun cream and flipped over on to her front they quite expertly and not unpleasantly actually start to massage her – one at her neck and shoulders and the other her feet , ankles and legs. When she said 'that feels really good' they got a lot bolder and the one massaging her back reached under her slightly to massage the sides off her breasts, while the other started to massage her buttocks. When she didn't object she felt one guy cup her breasts while the other drizzled cream between the cheeks of her ass and she felt his hand exploring the crack of her butt. As she didn't want to be ass fucked she looked up to say that would do her back and saw two huge tents in the guys loose shorts and realised that she had the opportunity to make her fantasies become reality.

When she flipped over the guys started to rub cream into her breasts and one guys hand started to massage her pussy. When she let out an involuntary moan the guys took this as the green signal and one started to kiss her and grope her breasts while she felt the other guys head go between her thighs and felt his fingers enter her pussy and his long tongue do most exciting things to her clit. With the attentions of the two young guys turning her one she admitted that she was soon groping them and encouraging them to lose their shorts.

She remembered admiring the long thin black cocks on two hard and well muscled slim young bodies before the pleasure being given to her clit and pussy caused her to orgasm and she was lost in a sexually frenzy of wanting and taking as much cock as they could give her. She said, having wanted this for so long she felt insatiable and the taboo of having two black guys on a public beach made it even more exciting and she was totally like putty in their hands. She sucked cock, let them tit fuck her, took both cocks several times in her pussy from front and back. And it was only after they dped her with one guy up her pussy and the other up her ass and then changing places that she and they were sated.

Although she had given them head without a rubber she was grateful that they had used protection for vaginal and anal sex, as she admitted that she had been so turned on that she would have probably taken them without it. And that was why she had given them a bonus payment for their massage!

She obviously saw I had mixed feelings and leaning forward she kissed me and said

" Thanks darling for letting this happen I really did need it."

I could smell the sex of her breath, and the smell of this, the sight of the dried ejaculate on her breasts and her confession of her giving up her ass to be sodomised to two strangers, while it was largely 'off the menu for me, and finally effectively paying the two guys to fuck her both rather disgusted and excited and me. I remember grating

" You're a fucking dirty slut." And flipping her over on to her front as I released my own throbbing cock I very roughly parted her hips and mounted her ass. There was no love or tenderness about this but an intention to treat her roughly and probably even to hurt her, as a slut to be used, and I thrust deeper and deeper into her bowels.

Although she had been stretched a bit by the young guys her relatively unused ass was wonderfully tight and my rather frenzied animal lust caused me to climax sooner than I wanted but as she fell forward I realised that I was still hard and pulling her back up against me I was able to really enjoy the feeling of really plundering her ass hole as I thrust at the big soft creamy cheeks of her butt.

This time it took me longer to ejaculate and I really enjoyed the experience of buggering my wife on a public beach where anyone passing could see I was up her ass, was a real turn on as well as the thought of her letting two young guys have the same wonderful experience. When I ejaculated I was quite exhausted but laying her down in the spoon position I stayed in her until my erection was totally deflated.

As she eased off me she turned and said" Don't you feel quite decadent having had anal sex on a public beach?" When I said I found it quite decadent that she had effectively 'paid' two young guys to have sex with her. She smiled and said that the massage she had invested in was one of the best investments she had ever made. She said she had more than 'scratched an itch' and with people she was unlikely ever to see again.

When I asked her had she really enjoyed having sex with the two guys she said it was literally mind blowing to let herself go completely for no limits no strings attached sex. The fact that it had been with two well hung fit young black guys in a public place had only added to the frisson and while she was under no illusion that to them it was partly business the hardness of their cocks and the number of times they had climaxed and penetrated her was a testament to the fact that they had found her body almost as desirable as she did theirs. She had never had as many climaxes in one session and the sensation of being 'roasted' – in mouth and pussy at once was only surpassed by the wild thought and sensation of having two cocks in her pussy and ass at once. She actually claimed to have had an anal climax during this. And smiling she added "and of course you got a bonus - you got buggering me twice."

Lying back she said " I have had a wonderful afternoon and I feel dangerously decadent having had my brains almost literally fucked out by two young fit well hung black guys and having swallowed their spunk now having my husband's spunk running out of my ass".

Once again semi seriously I said " You really are a fucking slut."

She smiled and said" Well don't you like me like this? You've certainly had your own sexual high about it."

We gathered up our things to go back up the beach to our hotel. She wasn't wearing a lot – just her pink g string bottoms and a sheer wrap – and as I followed her up the beach I had to admire the sway of her big ripe hips especially when I thought that she had taken three cocks between them that afternoon.

When we about 150 yards from the bar where she had caught their attention I was surprised when she suggested we go there for a quick drink. I thought I would be embarrassed if the guys and the barman saw us together and realised we were married. I suggested I go ahead and then she come in to have a drink separately.

When I got there were a couple of couples at the outer tables and Kate's' lovers' were in a group of five guys drinking probably with the money Kate gave them. I ordered my beer and sat down outside to watch Kate approach.

As they saw Kate approach they obviously had told their mates about their experience and apart from what appeared to be a graphic description of what they had done with her I heard her described as a 'milk bottle'. I later found out this was slang for a white woman who needed or loved to be 'filled up.' I heard the other guys pass complimentary although crude comments on her tits and prominent pussy mound barely covered by the scrap of material. They greeted her and called her over to join them at the bar.

I saw the guys who hadn't had her, check her breasts and ass out as the rather transparent wrap didn't hide anything. I also noticed her two friends had a rather proprietal attitude and rather familiarly kissed and cuddled her in greeting before introducing her to their friends who also kissed her in greeting.

Although I had been rather spent with my exertions I couldn't help getting an erection when I saw my mature wife apparently completely at ease with her assets almost fully displayed to five young black guys. It really was terribly erotic to see her ripe creamy body in the middle of a group of hard bodied young studs. Although I have to say I was more than slightly concerned where this was going.

Although she was obviously enjoying herself I was pleased that after finishing her drink she bought them one and said she had to go. There was chorus of requests for her to have one more drink but having told her they would see her that night or the next day they reluctantly allowed her to leave but not before they had all kissed her goodbye and most of them had copped a feel at her breasts and ass.

As she left the bar the guys and the bartender watched the sway of her hips and there was a lot of talk about the fun the two guys had had with her 'booty'. I finished my drink and followed her back to the hotel.

She was still on a sexual high when we got back to the hotel telling me that she had never felt so sexually alive and how great it was to feel so sexually desired. When I asked her if I hadn't been there would she have thought about taking the five guys on she smiled and said that I hadn't been there she would have been taking up their invitation to go to a club that night. That night she had to be content with dinner and a rather low key shag from me.

She was keen to meet up with them the next day but with us going home the following day I asked her to give it a miss. She agreed on the basis of us making definite efforts to get he more cock when we got home even if it meant taking a few risks.

That is how we had ended up going on a 'golfing weekend' with Gareth where she had made it quite clear she was planned to put out for the two of us. And that is why I found her letting Gareth put his hand up her skirt to start of a great sexual adventure so exciting but that is another story.

12