Exhibitionist Niece Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,929 Followers

"Oh God!" Cindy cries. "Did he hurt you? Oh fuck! This is all my fault! I should have known better!" Cindy is ranting like a lunatic and I am in awe of her performance. "Are you hurt?" She asks again. "Let me see." She leans Lauren back and attempts to spread her legs. "Did he force himself inside you?" She asks, running her hand up Lauren's thigh and across her swollen pussy lips.

"No! No! Aunt Cindy!" Lauren protests, scooting back away from her. "It wasn't anything like that!" She says. Cindy gives her a curious look and Lauren hangs her head. "We were... I was... he didn't force me." Her voice trails off and she's not making eye contact with Cindy as she starts sobbing.

"What are you saying?" Cindy asks, concern and sympathy in her voice. "He seduced you?" She asks, again wrapping her arms around Lauren's naked body, comforting her. "Seduced, forced, it's the same thing. You don't know your Uncle Jim. When it comes to sex, he usually gets what he wants."

"Don't blame Uncle Jim." Lauren sobs into Cindy's shoulder. "This is all my fault!" She bellows, tears streaming down her face.

"No! I know your Uncle Jim!" Cindy assures her. "And I've seen the way he's been looking at you." Cindy says, hugging her and running her hands up and down the girl's bare back. "This isn't your fault."

"It is!" Lauren cries, throwing herself facedown on the bed. "I've ruined everything!" She sobs into her pillow as Cindy scoots up beside her on the bed. "You guys were so nice to let me stay here and now I've fucked everything up!"

"Shhhhh. It's alright." Lying on her side next to Lauren, Cindy gently strokes the girl's hair as she tries to console her.

"No, it's not alright!" She cries. "My parents are going to kill me and now I can't finish the semester..." Her voice trails off as she again starts sobbing into her pillow. Cindy moves her hand from Lauren's hair to her back, gently rubbing her hand up and down her spine.

"So..." Cindy says, as she continues massaging Lauren's naked back with her hand, getting very close to our niece's fine, round ass cheeks. "You're sure this was completely consensual? You weren't coerced or forced in any way?"

"I'm sure." Lauren nods. "I'm so sorry Aunt Cindy."

"I'm just glad you're alright." Cindy answers, as she moves her body closer to Lauren's, continuing her gentle back massage.

"Jesus Christ, Aunt Cindy!" Lauren says turning towards her. "You caught me in bed with your husband, my Uncle, and you're concerned that I'm alright?"

"There's no blood relation between you two. "Cindy states matter-of-factly. "You know, you're not that different than I was at your age." With Lauren facing her, Cindy moves her hand to Lauren's hip and gently caresses up and down her side, stopping just shy of her exposed breast. "I used to flaunt my body and get turned on by the reaction I could get from men by exposing a little flesh."

"Really?" Lauren asks, looking intently at Cindy.

"Really. I was such an awful prick tease in those days; showing my tits, my bare ass, anything to get a rise out of men. Then one day, a guy I was teasing did what your Uncle Jim did, and made me realize where it could all lead." I've never heard this before and I'm not sure if it's true or part of Cindy's plan to seduce Lauren.

"What happened?" Lauren asks impatiently.

"That's a story for another time." Cindy answers. "Right now, I want to talk about what we're going to do about what happened today." Cindy says in a very serious tone. "Your parents don't have to find out about this." She says, waiting for Lauren's reaction.

"They don't?" She asks. "What about me not having a place to stay."

"You don't have to leave either." Cindy says, caressing Lauren's flesh more blatantly than before. "You can even have full access to Uncle Jim to continue what you've started." Cindy says, while Lauren stares at her wide-eyed. "On one condition." Cindy says, as Lauren appears to be dumbstruck.

"You are very beautiful, Lauren." Cindy says, her hands grazing Lauren's stomach and her fingers brushing across her pubic mound. "I'm not surprised your Uncle Jim is attracted to you." Recognition of the condition Cindy is referring to is showing in Lauren's eyes, as Cindy's fingers comb through her blonde pubes and then, lightly caress her inner thigh. "Uncle Jim isn't the only one in this family who is attracted to your enticing body." Cindy says, kissing Lauren lightly on the lips, while her fingers skim over her moist pussy lips. An involuntary shiver runs through Lauren's body as she blinks her eyes like she's coming out of a trance. She's looking at Cindy, apparently surprised that her hands can make her body tingle.

"Your parents won't ever know about today." Cindy says, kissing Lauren's lips. "You can stay here and finish college." Cindy adds, as she slides one finger along Lauren's slippery slit. "You can fuck your Uncle Jim as much as you want" Cindy smiles, as she pushes her finger inside Lauren's pussy. "As long as you make yourself available to me, too." Not waiting for an answer, Cindy pushes her tongue into Lauren's mouth as she finger fucks her niece.

Standing in the hallway watching all of this, my cock is rock hard! I watch as Lauren's body visibly stiffens at Cindy's touch. Cindy continues to expertly manipulate her fingers around Lauren's pussy, running her thumb over her clit as her tongue explores the inside of Lauren's mouth. Gradually, Lauren's body responds to Cindy's touch and whether she's resigned herself to Cindy's ultimatum, or she is actually getting turned on, doesn't matter.

"You have an amazing body." Cindy says, breaking the kiss." I interrupted you and Uncle Jim just as you were about to climax, didn't I?" She asks, lowering her head to Lauren's breast and sucking her hard nipple into her mouth.

"Um, yes." Lauren says, panting from the kiss, the nipple sucking and the intense finger fucking she's been getting from her aunt.

"Well, time to rectify that." Cindy announces. "Lay back, sweetie and let Aunt Cindy show you how this is done, girl to girl." Standing up, Cindy quickly sheds her clothes, and then kneels on the bed, between Lauren's legs.

"Mmmmmm. You look delicious!" Cindy says, lowering her head to Lauren's pussy. I watch the shocked look on Lauren's face transform to blissful elation as her aunt starts to lick her horny pussy.

"Oh God, Aunt Cindy!" Lauren moans, as she entwines her fingers in Cindy's hair and humps her pussy against her face. "That feels so fucking good!" Lauren's eyes are closed and she's pulled her knees up and spread her legs farther apart. My cock is about to explode as I watch my wife eat our niece's delectable pussy. Cindy is kneeling between Lauren's legs with her ass in the air and I have a clear view of my wife's dripping cunt. I'm tempted to push my throbbing cock inside of it and pound her while she eats Lauren, but I don't want to ruin her plans.

"Ohhhhhh Fuck!" Lauren cries. "Just like that, Aunt Cindy." She's bucking her ass wildly off the bed. "Yeah suck my clit! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhhmygod! I'm cumming!" Lauren is out of control holding the back of Cindy's head while loud slurping sounds are filling the room.

"Aaarrrrgggh!" Lauren screams, clamping her legs around Cindy's head and smashing her face against her pussy. Lauren's head and shoulders shoot up from the bed, jerking frantically as her orgasm rips through her body. Cindy continues lapping up her juices while Lauren catches her breath.

"Oh God, Aunt Cindy!" Lauren breathes. "I've never had anyone eat me like that before." She declares, as Cindy licks her way up Lauren's body, momentarily sucking each of her erect nipples into her mouth. As she moves her body next to Lauren's on the bed, I get a clear view of Lauren's just eaten pussy.

"You can't tell me you haven't experimented with girl-girl sex before." Cindy says, as she positions herself next to Lauren on the bed and caresses her niece's tits and her stomach. Lauren turns her head towards Cindy and kisses her passionately on the lips, without answering her.

A post orgasm, dripping wet pussy is one of the most erotic sights in the world. Lauren's blonde pubic hair is matted around her splayed open pussy lips, which are glistening with her delectable juices. It's all I can do to keep from jumping in and lapping up some of her sweet nectar. My cock is positively aching, as pre-cum oozes out the tip. I hope Cindy has plans to include me in this pretty quickly.

Lauren's hands are roaming over Cindy's naked body, as the two women continue to kiss. Cindy is still playing with Lauren's tits and Lauren's right hand is sliding between Cindy's legs. Spreading her legs, to give Lauren better access, Cindy runs one hand over Lauren's blonde covered mound. As Lauren spreads Cindy's pussy lips apart and inserts two fingers into her wet hole, Cindy uses her fingernails to comb through Lauren's tangled blonde pubic hair.

"Mmmmm." Cindy moans, as Lauren begins pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. "As much as I'd like for you to do me right now, Lauren. "Cindy sighs. "I think it's time we took care of Uncle Jim, don't you?"

"What do you mean?" Lauren asks, breathily. "Take care of him? Do you mean both of us, together?" Lauren asks. When I hear my name, I start to back away from the door and head for my bedroom.

"Yes." Cindy answers. "Here's what I think we should do..." Her voice trails off as I get to my bedroom door. I go into my bedroom and lie down naked on the bed. I don't have to wait long before Cindy comes in.

"I'm not mad." Cindy says, as she enters the bedroom, still completely naked.

"You're not?" I ask, admiring Cindy's lovely body, as she walks towards the bed. Her hard, thick nipples, jutting out proudly from her magnificent tits, are an indication of her arousal.

"Well, not anymore, anyway." Cindy smiles. "Lauren and I have reached an agreement." She says, sitting on the edge of the bed and running her hand up the inside of my thigh.

"What kind of agreement?" I ask, knowing full well what, but determined to play my role.

"We're going to share you." She answers, cupping my balls as she beckons Lauren into the room. Lauren's face is still flush from her recent orgasm and her hard, pink nipples are pointing straight out from her firm, young tits.

"Hi Uncle Jim." Lauren says, sheepishly as she sits down on the other side of the bed and leans her head towards my throbbing cock. "Aunt Cindy is concerned that we didn't get to finish what we started and she's agreed to help us out." Her lips are less than an inch from my cock, which Cindy is now stroking up and down with her hand. "She's already helped me, so now it's your turn." Lauren opens her mouth and Cindy slowly feeds my hard cock into it.

"Ohhhhhh God!" I moan, as Lauren wraps her warm, wet lips around my cock and slides them down the length of it, flicking her tongue against the underside. Cindy has moved her hand back to my balls and is gently caressing them as Lauren sucks my cock.

Pulling her lips back along the length of my shaft, Lauren encircles my cock with her hand while she licks the end of it like an ice cream cone. Continuing to tease my balls, Cindy lowers her head between my legs and starts running her tongue up and down the other side of my cock.

Oh fuck!" I cry, as their two tongues lick up the sides of my cock. I'm humping my ass off the bed and I'm sure I won't last long, when they start taking turns sucking my cockhead into their mouths. Jesus Christ, now they're almost kissing with my cock head between their lips, as they lick and nipple the sides of it. Cindy is still playing with my balls as Lauren strokes up and down my saliva coated cock with her hand.

They are kneeling on the bed on either side of me, their pussies and asses within easy reach. I place one hand on Lauren's ass and one on Cindy's as they continue teasing my cock with their mouths. While I massage their ass cheeks, my thumbs glide along their slick pussy lips, stroking up and down the entire length and grazing their clits. If this isn't heaven, I don't know what is. Two amazingly sexy women trading my cock between their mouths, as I tease their pussies.

"Oh god yes!" I groan, as my cock erupts into Cindy's mouth. She must have felt my balls tighten, because she slipped her open mouth over the end just in time. She immediately slides her mouth to the side of my cock so Lauren's mouth can take her place, swallowing my second spurt of cum. They continue to alternate sliding their mouths over the end of my cock until I am completely spent and then they kiss a deeply over the top of my cockhead, trading my cum between them.

"We're going to get you hard again." Cindy says with a smile. "We're not done with your cock, yet, are we Lauren."

"Not even close." Lauren says, as she licks up and down my spent shaft. Cindy pulls my knees up and lowers her mouth to my balls as Lauren sucks my soft cock into her mouth. With my wife licking my balls and my niece sucking my cock, I'm fully recovered in no time. With my hard cock pointing at the ceiling, both Cindy and Lauren sit back on the bed and smile at me.

"Which one of us do you want to fuck first?" Cindy asks, cocking her head to the side and smiling. What a question! There is no wrong answer. Fuck, it's implied in the word first, that I'm going to fuck them both! I stare at Lauren's perfectly round tits with her thin, erect nipples and then drop my eyes down to her blonde triangular patch, just above her shiny, moist pussy lips and her long shapely legs. Turning to my right, I encounter Cindy's more abundant breasts with big, thick nipples, protruding like bullets in the center of her large, round areolas. Her unmated brown pubic hair nearly covers her slick pussy lips and her legs are every bit as shapely as Lauren's.

"I can't decide." I say, with a huge sigh. "You both are so tempting, so tantalizing, so irresistible, so fucking sexy! I can't choose!"

"No problem." Cindy says, with a very mischievous grin on her face. "I have an answer for that!" She says, moving over to the other side of the bed. "I saw this in a video once, I hope it works."

"Scoot over a little, Lauren." Cindy says, lying on her back on the bed next to me. "Now sit on my stomach, facing my feet." Cindy says, directing her request to Lauren.

Lauren complies, sitting down on Cindy's stomach, facing the foot of the bed.

"Now, lean back." Cindy says, reaching around and cupping Lauren's tits in her hands and pulling her down on top of her. "Slide your ass down just a little." Cindy says, checking their position in the closet door mirror. "Yeah, right there. Perfect." Lauren is lying on top of Cindy with her legs lying out to the sides. Cindy pulls her knees up between Lauren's legs and spreads her legs wide apart.

"Here you go, Jim." Cindy says, with a big smile. "Double-decker pussies!" I hustle down to the foot of the bed and look between their legs. What a sight! Un-fucking-believable! I'm staring at their double-stacked, wide-open, succulent pussies. Cindy starts playing with Lauren's tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples, as she stretches them out from her breasts.

I still can't decide where to start, so I take one long lick from the bottom of Cindy's pussy to the top of Lauren's. Their juices are decidedly different tasting. Cindy's are heavier and thicker than Lauren's with a much stronger flavor. Of course, Lauren has just had an orgasm and Cindy hasn't, which could account for some of the difference. I continue to explore both pussies with my tongue, flicking across their clits and sucking their pussy lips into my mouth. Working up a froth of pussy juice inside Lauren's pussy, I let it run down between her ass cheeks onto Cindy's pussy, before lapping up the mixture of juices from between Cindy's pussy lips.

As much as I enjoy eating them, the thought of sliding my hard cock in and out, between these two pussies is overwhelming. Reluctantly, I pull my head from between their legs and position my cockhead against Lauren's wet pussy lips.

"Oh yeah, Uncle Jim!" Lauren cries. "Fuck me! Let's finish what we started." I thrust forward and my cock easily glides into her slippery, wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm yeah!" She moans. I leave my cock buried deep inside her fiery hole, savoring the feeling of her fiery pussy walls molding themselves around my cock. Slowly sliding back, I extract my cock from Lauren's snug, hot pussy and push it into Cindy's wide-open hole below it.

"Ohhhhh Jim!" Cindy breathes, still mauling Lauren's tits. "You feel so fucking good!" She says, gripping my cock with her experienced pussy muscles as she squeezes Lauren's tits in her hands. I wait until I feel her pussy pulsating around my cock before pulling out and pushing back into Lauren's tight hole. I continue to alternate like this, driving myself and both women wild, knowing that eventually I will have to settle on one pussy to get myself to completion.

Lauren is humping against my cock as I pull it out of her and slam it into Cindy's anxious pussy. Since I've already cum once, I'm going to try to last through both women's orgasms. As I rapidly piston my hard cock in and out of Cindy's enflamed pussy, I press my thumb against Lauren's swollen clit. Making swirling motions with the end of my thumb, I keep Lauren's arousal building as I attempt to bring Cindy to orgasm. As I pick up my speed, Cindy moves her hands down from Lauren's tits to her inner thighs, pulling on her legs as she tries to buck her pussy against my hard cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuck!" Cindy cries, as I continue to pummel her pussy. Because Lauren is lying on top of her, she can't really move with me, but her pussy muscles are pulsing in rhythm with my strokes.

"Uggghhhhhhhhh! Keep doing what you're doing on my clit, Uncle Jim." Lauren moans. "I'm getting so close."

"I'm cummmmmming!" Cindy yells, digging her nails into the soft flesh of Lauren's thighs. I feel her pussy muscles clench around my cock and her hips jerk as her orgasm overtakes her. As soon as her body relaxes, I pull my cock out and plunge it into Lauren's snug little box. A couple of hard strokes does it for both of us and we explode together in a blissful climax to our impromptu orgy. Collapsing in a heap on the bed, we're panting and gulping air like drowning sailors.

By the time I've caught my breath, Cindy has turned her body around and is running her fingers through Lauren's sticky blonde pubes. Cupping her ass cheeks in her hands, Cindy gently pulls Lauren's pussy to her face and starts lightly licking at the mixture of cum and pussy juice dripping from her soggy cunt.

"Oh!" Lauren yelps, as Cindy's tongue plunges into her pussy. "Oh fuck!" Lauren cries, as she spreads her legs farther apart. "I thought I was done, but God, Aunt Cindy! That feels so fucking good!"

Cindy and Lauren are lying on their sides, facing each other, until Cindy gently rolls Lauren onto her back. Cindy is kneeling on the bed next to Lauren, her tits pressing against Lauren's stomach as she eats her pussy with slow, tantalizing licks.

"God! No one has ever eaten me after I've been fucked!" Lauren purrs. "Isn't it gross?" She asks Cindy.

"Nothing I haven't already had in my mouth today, is it?" Cindy answers, immediately returning her attention to Lauren's pussy, with long, lingering licks.

Lauren reaches her hand between Cindy's legs and runs her fingers along Cindy's dripping pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmm." Cindy moans into Lauren's pussy, and starts to tongue fuck her niece a little faster. Lauren brings her fingers to her lips and tastes the combined flavors that she has scooped out of Cindy's pussy.

"Not bad." She smiles, pulling Cindy's leg over her head. Now, in a classic, girl-girl sixty-nine position, Lauren licks up and down Cindy's soaked pussy lips several times before sinking her tongue into Cindy's aroused pussy.

samslam
samslam
12,929 Followers