Exhibitionist's Dream

Story Info
It's her first sex on a webcam.
1k words
4.31
51.3k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, this all started a few years ago when I got my webcam. I had been having fun with it for awhile, flashing people and playing with toys, late at night when only a few people were watching. I am an exhibitionist by nature, and I *love* showing off my body. My boyfriend at the time wasn't into the webcam thing at all, which disappointed me greatly. It was such a turn on to think about us having sex, while people we couldn't see, at their own computers were watching us. Plus I wanted to have the pictures for myself, too. But alas... the most I ever got out of him for the camera, was a couple of smooches.

Fast forward to about 2 years later... I had just met my future husband, Ari, a few months beforehand, and had left my old boyfriend for him. Now HE is into webcams! And he also loves taking naughty pictures of me. After talking about it for a couple of weeks, we decided we'd try fucking on my cam.

We planned it out for the following weekend. When Saturday night came, I dressed up in some hot lingerie, set up the lighting, and the camera. We were both excited, and nervous. But I couldn't have been happier - I was finally living out one of my biggest fantasies! We were set up in a chat room too, so we knew for sure that people were watching us... waiting, anticipating. Were we going to show it all??

I looked over and grinned at Ari, "Are you ready to do this??" He grinned back at me and nodded.

We laid down on the bed, myself clad in black lingerie, and he in boxer shorts. We started kissing passionately, while the camera watched us with it's steady, unblinking lens, and the little light on top. Ari ran his hands up and down my body as I started gyrating against him. I felt him getting hard against me, which made me wet, and more excited. After kissing me for a few more minutes, he started moving down my chest, over my stomach, and down to my underwear. He slowly pulled them off, teasing me, and kissed around my outer lips. I turned myself toward the camera so our voyeurs could see better. Ari's kisses turned into flicks with his tongue, and I squirmed with delight. I grabbed onto his head as he thrust his tongue in and out of my hole. "You taste so good.." he whispered, while staring at me with his deep blue eyes.

After eating me out for a few more minutes, I pulled him up and kissed him. His mouth and chin were dripping with my juices, and it tasted sweet. I sat up and gently pushed him down so that he was kneeling on the bed, right in front of the camera. I made sure it could see everything, as I pulled down his boxers, and his stiff cock jumped out as I pulled them down. I started at the bottom, licking his balls until my tongue had touched every inch of them, and then I slowly licked up his shaft, while massaging his balls with my hand. I looked into the camera and smiled at the guys who were watching. I could only imagine how turned on they must have been. It made me feel naughty to know that most of them, if not all, were probably masturbating while watching me suck my boyfriend's cock. I kissed the head of Ari's cock lightly, and then wrapped my lips around it, taking him inside my mouth. He groaned, and I rubbed his balls harder, as I bobbed my head up and down, flicking the head with my tongue when I reached the top. I knew how hot it must have looked... and I kept glancing over to watch myself on the computer screen.

Ari pulled me off of his dick and laid me down. We had briefly discussed which position we should use beforehand, that would provide the most visibility to our audience, but still be comfortable for us. We laid on our sides, with me facing the webcam, and him behind me. He rubbed my breasts and I slid him inside of me, moaning and throwing my head back. I was so wet and excited. I felt like a porn star as I stared into the camera while my lover fucked me hard. All nervousness was gone, and I was already approaching climax. Ari started kissing my neck while he slid his rock hard dick in and out of me, and I felt myself getting close. I love having my neck kissed. With thoughts about how naughty we were being, doing this most private act in front of dozens of people racing through my head, I reached down to rub my clit, and within seconds I started to cum all over his cock. I squeezed my eyes shut as the feeling washed over me in delicious waves of pleasure. He slowed his thrusting while I recovered, and I looked into the camera again and smiled.

Ari told me he was going to cum any minute, so we changed position again, to me lying on my back and him on top of me. He started fucking me harder, and when he was about to cum, he pulled out, and I stroked his cock while he squirted his cum on my tits. He moaned deeply and I could tell he was having a powerful orgasm.

When he was finished, he collapsed next to me and we caught our breath. He looked over at me and said "That was AMAZING."

"Hell yes it was!!" I grinned. I sat up and reached over to the keyboard. Everyone in the chatroom was saying how great we looked and how awesome it was to watch us. The text was moving so fast I could hardly keep up with it. Several people (girls as well as guys!) said they had gotten off watching us. It was flattering!

Since we had such a positive experience the first time, we started doing it more and more. It has really added some spice to our sex life! I definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about doing it! You'll have a lot of fun. Thanks for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!