Exhibitions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

Their day had been one long seduction. Starting with being displayed before Marcel, the young bellhop; flirting with Gisele at lunch; remembering her free-spirited cousin; then finally showing off in the shoe store before riding Van in the middle of a park, Anna was nearing the peak of a sexual frenzy. She needed to feel her lover.

Almost in desperation, she tipped her hips up, taking him deeper, deeper, until the base of his cock was nestled against her mound. Her smooth thighs wrapped around his waist, tightly clasping him, putting him in a heightened state of arousal.

He withdrew and drove back into her, loving how she pulsed around him. Reflected in her eyes, he could see his own desire and it inspired him to thrust as fully as he could before holding still for the length of three heartbeats.

Van drew her down the table so she was just at the edge. With her hips closer to him, he repositioned himself in order to drag his shaft over her clit with each stroke. The light, steady pressure tantalized and promised so much, and then....

It hit her like a bolt of lightning -- an orgasm more powerful than anything she'd experienced before. She was wracked by incredible waves of... she didn't even know how to describe it. Screaming his name, she then lapsed into incoherent babbling, writhing and thrashing on the table, held down only by the thick cock driving into her molten pussy.

He couldn't believe the volume of juices flowing from her. His pubic hair was already matted and his lower body was shiny with her fluids. He glanced down, entranced by the gleam of her dusky pink lips flush with arousal as they gripped him, appearing not to want to let him go.

With a last drive forward, he let loose a torrent of cum into her waiting body, somewhat surprised that he had it in him after all he'd cum that day. He gasped her name and held himself above her, watching the astonishing display.

Anna was in a state of continuous shivering after the intense orgasm, incapable of doing anything but murmur what seemed like nonsense syllables. Van wrapped his arms around her, tenderly raising and carrying her to bed. Warming her with his body, he cooed to her until she quieted enough to sleep.

He'd make sure she was alright in the morning.

~*~*~

Opening his eyes, he found himself watching a still sleeping Anna. Her breathing was quiet and even and she looked peaceful. He wondered how much longer she'd be out when she started to stir.

"Good morning, baby," she whispered in a voice soft with sleep.

"Good morning, yourself." He smiled, relieved that she seemed okay. "I was worried about you for a while, lady." Propping himself up on one elbow, he caressed her cheek with his fingertips. "You gave me quite a scare."

"Why? What happened?" she asked with a small yawn.

Brushing a tendril of hair from her forehead, he leaned in to kiss her before answering. "Do you remember any of last night?"

"I remember you going nuts on me out on the balcony."

"Anything else?" His voice was as gentle as the hand he had lazily rubbing her stomach.

She ran a hand over her forehead as if thinking. "Not really. I remember you starting to fuck me, but it gets fuzzy after that."

Smiling again, he was more than happy to listen to her breathing and the drowsy tones of her words. Her body was already responding to his touch. "You really don't remember?"

"No, I don't... and I'm beginning to think I missed out on something." She twisted to him, smiling sleepily.

He reached for her waist, pulling her to him as he resumed kissing her. When his hand molded itself to her mound, she squirmed away and murmured, "I'd really love to, but I have to visit the little girls' room first."

"What if I don't let you go?"

"I'll be very uncomfortable and won't enjoy it."

"That's a good argument," he laughed.

Letting her up, he stretched and smiled, thinking about the previous night. It was incredible, watching her become more comfortable with her exhibitionism. He only wished that he could be with her more often to share in her joy.

With a growing smile, he thought back to her responsiveness on the balcony. Having spent much of the day building up their combined tension, he'd been ready to take her at the gallery; and he would have, if not for the repeated interruptions from Antoine. Still, it turned out for the best for Anna, especially if she hoped to make a living through her art.

He shivered at the physical memory of the cold custard she'd taken from the éclair they shared at the bakery, relishing again how she'd taken him into her mouth in their little booth. Hearing her move around the bathroom, he plumped up the pillows in anticipation of her return to bed. When he looked up, she was standing in the doorway, a seductive smile on her face.

"What's the smile for?"

"Something for you to think about." She sauntered across the room, allowing him free rein to enjoy the way her lightly toned muscles moved under her pale skin.

"Maybe I'd rather think about what I'm going to do to you," he teased.

Laughing and slipping under the sheet he was holding open for her, she agreed. "Well, you were the man with a plan this morning."

"Yes, and you sort of interrupted it." His tone had changed to one of light menace, but she could hear so much more behind it. "I think you were rather naughty."

"Yes... no more hot chocolate before bed for me." Her contrite act wasn't fooling anyone.

His hand had returned to its earlier position over her mound, but with his mention of 'naughty' he surprised her by nuzzling the glorious valley between her breasts. It was always incredible to him, seeing how wet she could get from his playing with her breasts.

He licked the inner curve of one before taking a circuitous path to the rosy nipple already waiting for his mouth. With a small grin, he flicked his tongue over the hard little bud and smiled when she jumped. He gently bit down and slid two fingers into her drenched pussy at her moan. Between his fingers and mouth, it didn't take long for her walls to clench on the stroking digits inside her, and she came again.

Before she could completely crest the waves of her pleasure, he knelt between her knees and placed the head of his cock, slick with pre-cum, at her welcoming entrance. It was so warm, so easy being inside her.

They made love, nuzzling the other's nose or chin and slowly rocking together, whispering gentle words of endearment. When they came, it was in a quiet series of ripples that bound them, holding them still until the tide finally ebbed. He stayed within her, talking about everything and nothing while they continued their loving caresses and kisses.

And then her phone rang.

Two hours later, they were comfortably seated in a quiet corner of an otherwise busy brunch hotspot with Antoine. Talking about her professional portfolio and his opinion of the shots she'd taken the day before of Van, was an enlightening experience for the lovers. The gallery manager was full of helpful advice, capped off by his unexpected recommendation.

"If you two have time and are interested in seeing some countryside, I've got a small place you could use over in Ontario."

Anna laughed. "It's funny you should say that. I was planning on showing him some of the Algonquin area and we're leaving through Ottawa."

"Well that's perfect, because my place is between the park and the Madawaska Lakes."

After some further discussion and polite, "Oh, we couldn't," demurring, it wasn't long before they were walking back to the gallery where Antoine handed over the key and a map to his cabin. An hour later, they were checked out of the hotel and driving through the Quebec countryside.

Under normal circumstances, the drive from Montréal to the forest took about five hours based on what they'd been told. With their playful and frequent stops for lunch, photo shoots and basic fooling around, it had taken nearly double that. At one point, Anna had joked about pharmaceutical companies needing to test the air quality, because they both seemed constantly ready for whatever the other might have in mind.

"No, babe, it's just you," he laughed, tweaking her nipple.

It was a fun drive. They both enjoyed road trips, so while there were no issues about needing to stop, there was an unspoken agreement that any stops might include more than simple teasing.

He had expected to see changes in the road signs when they left Quebec for Ontario. Other than the "Welcome to Ontario" sign, he was a little disappointed at how similar things were.

"What do you mean?" she wondered.

"I thought Ontario was English-speaking, so why are there still signs in French?"

"No, they did change some." She pointed to the exit announcement and said, "We're near Ottawa and there are the two official governmental languages, so we're seeing both now instead of just French. In other areas, we'll see only English signs."

"That reminds me... what did the stop signs say back there, and is that what they say in France?"

"You'd think," she giggled. "They said 'arrêt,' which is French for 'stop,' as you figured out. Interestingly, no, in France they say 'stop.'"

"Why?"

"No clue, but one of my theories is that it was to remind British tourists to drive on the right."

They laughed about that, but he kept watching the signs. Noticing one that appealed to his sense of whimsy, he pulled over and drove around for a few minutes before finding a quiet park where he pulled Anna into the back seat.

It wasn't until they were half an hour past Ottawa that they took a good look at both Antoine's directions and the clock. What had been described to them as a four-and-a-half hour drive, plus time for lunch, had already taken eight, and the map showed they had another ninety minutes before reaching the cabin. Getting serious for a moment, they agreed that it wouldn't be wise to end up in a situation where they were wandering around narrow, unlit country roads in search of a cabin they'd never seen. They also weren't sure what the pantry might look like, so an agreement was made to drive straight through in order to arrive before it was pitch-dark outside.

"Besides, there could be bears up there," Anna pointed out. "Or moose... and we don't want to run into either."

"Aren't moose harmless?"

"Not to a car they aren't. That said, I think we could stand a better chance of seeing moose than bears, especially if we're careful about any garbage we create."

Dusk was falling when they pulled up to the cabin. In the muted light, it looked like something from a dream. From the front, it was a small building with shutters and tidy window boxes that were waiting for seasonal annuals to spring forth. Even to Van's untrained eye, the garden appeared to have been well planned, although there wasn't enough light to tell what the various plants might be. Except for the fact that the door was a standard shape and size, the small niche it was set in gave the sense that it led to a hobbit home.

The key slid in smoothly, and with a slight flick of the wrist the door opened into a dustcover enshrouded living area highlighted by a stone-walled fireplace. On the credenza near the door was a flashlight which quickly proved to be nearly enough to light up the chilly room.

"It's beautiful... I can't believe he's letting us use this."

"It's cold," was his more pressing thought. "I think Antoine said there was firewood in the shed, so I'll get some if you want to find the breaker and turn on the power."

"That sounds good, and then we can check on dinner."

Fortunately, their host was exceptionally organized so the power was on quickly and Van soon had a good supply of firewood stacked and ready to go. They'd need to pick up some groceries the next day, at least enough for another night and to replace what was taken for their first meal. In short order, they'd managed a quick tour of the pantry and decided that dinner would be a light affair, allowing them to explore the area and shop in daylight. Some pasta with canned vegetables was soon served up and eaten in front of a crackling fire.

They enjoyed the cozy room and the warmth of the fire by teasing each other, feeding small bites using forks or, more often than not, avoiding them. Anna had once told him that food generally tasted better when eaten off a lover's fingers, and he was always happy to test that theory.

Feeding her a last chunk of cheese, he left his fingers in her mouth and pulled her in for a tender kiss. It wasn't long before they were lying in front of the fire, caressing increasingly bare skin. He pressed his hand down her body and between her firm thighs, marveling at how easily aroused she became for him.

"You're always so wet," he breathed.

"Because you're so good." Inflamed by his sigh as he moved between her legs, she breathed, "How do you do this to me every time, babe?"

He sank his full aching length into her silken grip, relishing her warmth. They held their gaze steady, breathing in sync while rocking together in a shared passion.

Her melodic hums kept him moving, kept him brushing against her soft skin, against the hard, red nipples that teased his own with every move. He rose, thrusting deeper into her, watching her green eyes darken as she drew closer to her orgasm.

Feeling the unmistakable pressure building, he withdrew, leaving only the head inside. While she stretched her neck up to kiss him, he dipped his hips, pushing another inch or two of his shaft in, before pulling back to rub her G-spot with the end of his cock. Once her walls were more firmly massaging him, he thrust in again, letting her copious juices soak him, easing the way for his own release.

Sated at last, they lay together before the fireplace in the nest they'd created of blankets. Tenderly kissing, they spoke quietly of nothing, sharing the moment until she took a good look at the fireplace.

"Babe, did you notice a screen for that?"

"No, but it's dying down anyway."

He got up to bank what was left of the fire, while she carried the scraps of their meal into the kitchen. Once he was sure there would be no danger to the cabin from flying sparks, he walked to the kitchen and stood in the door, just watching her tidy up. When she turned around, she blushed at the intensity of his gaze, even as she smiled with the knowledge that it was enough for him merely to watch her for the moment and that there would soon be more to come.

"I'll race you."

Both laughing their heads off, they ran down the hall and fell into bed, wrapped in each other's arms. They didn't make love; they were content instead to share the closeness and when they finally fell asleep, it was to the sound of their hearts beating.

*

Thank you for taking the time to read this latest chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and will vote and/or leave even a brief comment. We authors do this because we love writing and your feedback is our payment.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers