Exhilaration with Humiliation

Story Info
My wife becomes a dominant slut after a friend stays.
22.2k words
4.04
131.7k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a frank account of my married life. It includes details that humiliate me, details that will make some readers think I must be crazy to put up with it. All I can say is that you have to be in my shoes to understand why I put up with everything and to realise just how much excitement and extreme thrills I get from what I am put through. Once I understood things more clearly about myself and my wife, I was able to channel some of my wife's lustful desires into things that did a lot for me too.

I realise that I do certain things that some guys might wince at. Please don't be shocked or mocking about what I put up with or what I end up doing. I have to admit that it made me orally bi-sexual so if that bothers you, don't read on. You need to understand that in my own way, I enjoyed it all.

I try not to use strong language as a rule but where I do I am quoting other people.

*****

My Story

Judy and I were married quite young, in our early twenties. We moved away from our home town as I got a new job and my parents bought us a new-build house just outside our new home town from quite a substantial windfall they had just received. To be honest, the new house was above our reach without my parents' money. It had five large bedrooms and a lovely large swimming pool in the back yard. The patio was extensive with a landscaped garden and a built in barbecue. It was quite a sun trap too. My parents' money furnished it fully for us, too.

I had known Judy (or so I thought) for a while and was thrilled when she agreed to a date with me. She was very shy when we were alone and I took things easy with her, not wanting to upset my chances with her. She is beautiful and has a fabulous body. She is a slim build, five feet eight with an amazing chest. I saw her bra size is 34D. She has shoulder length dark hair which contrasts with my red hair. I have always been self-conscious about my hair colour, not least because of the merciless mocking my red pubes drew in the changing rooms after football.

Judy and I did not have sex until our honeymoon. Even then, it was not on our wedding night because Judy said we were too tired to make love after the long wedding day. It was the next night that we first had sex. We were by then in our resort hotel for our honeymoon. Judy acted very shy and reserved. We went to bed after a romantic dinner. We stripped in the darkened room and 'met' in the bed.

My hands gently explored her lovely body, caressing her large boobs and feeling my way down her lithe form to her untrimmed bush. She gasped as my five inches of stiff erection took her virginity. She was so reserved, she just lay there as I thrust into her. I was very excited and soon climaxed. I don't think she climaxed though.

During our two weeks of honeymoon, we had sex every night but it never got more adventurous. Once I was aroused, she would open her thighs for me. I would mount her and enter her. She is quite tight down there and I would come quite quickly, then she would push me off. She may have had some climaxes but she was very quiet and controlled if she did.

After the first week, Judy insisted I used condoms even though she was on the contraceptive pill. She said it was too messy to have me ejaculate directly into her. I didn't mind. I liked her to roll the condom onto my stiff penis.

By the end of our honeymoon, Judy was wearing a bra to bed. She seemed impatient with me touching and kissing and chewing her breasts and sucking on her nipples.

We moved to our new home straight after our marriage and honeymoon. Once we had settled in, our routine in the marital bedroom became sex once a week, usually on a Saturday night. I would have liked more but Judy thought once a week was normal and that it was plenty. She told me that if I needed more gratification that I should masturbate. She did not offer to do it to me though. By now Judy was wearing pyjamas or long night dresses to bed. On Saturday nights she would just expose enough of herself for me to enter her for the two minutes or so that it took for me to reach orgasm.

When I once dared to suggest oral sex, Judy said it was too adventurous for her - to give or receive - teasing me with a 'maybe one day' answer. When we next had sex, I think I caught Judy actually reading her fashion magazine as I was on top of her, thrusting into her.

I realised that I had never seen her fully naked. I sneaked occasional glimpses as she dressed or undressed but most of this was happening out of my sight in the bathroom. I had never actually seen her breasts in daylight or a fully lit room. I never got to see her bush or naked vagina. When Judy used the swimming pool she would wear a full costume with high covering on her breasts and fully over her pert ass cheeks.

One day, about a year after we moved to our new home, an old friend from my school days gave me a call. Neil was going to be working away from home on a project at a plant near to where we now lived. He was ringing for advice on where to stay. I immediately offered to let him stay with us. We had the space and I liked the guy. Judy said she remembered him and was happy for him to stay, very happy in fact as I now realise. The plan was that he would stay with us during the week and head home for the weekend. His project would last about four weeks. A week later, on a Saturday afternoon, Neil arrived for his first stay.

It was a hot sunny afternoon when he rolled up. We exchanged greetings and we showed Neil around the house. "Make yourself at home here, Neil." I said, "Just use everything you want as if it were yours." I noticed that Judy was instantly very friendly and relaxed with Neil and him with her. I knew that they were acquainted back home but I didn't know how much.

We decided to hang out by the pool that afternoon and have a barbecue dinner later. I was first to change into my swimming things and I was out by the pool arranging the sun loungers. I put one for me in the shade as my skin gets sun burnt all too easily. Neil appeared in his swim shorts, looking very fit and toned. He stretched out on a lounger in the sun and I passed him a cold beer. We chatted about old times and mutual friends.

Both of us swung our heads around when Judy joined us but my eyes stood out more than Neil's did at what we saw. Judy was wearing just the skimpiest bikini I have ever seen. And I had certainly not seen her in it before. It was basically three small triangles of bright yellow fabric and string, each triangle covering Judy's modesty. The thong was minute, just covering her mound and her pubes which had obviously been trimmed. It clung to her form and her labia were clearly outlined by the fabric. Her ass cheeks were fully exposed, the thong string had disappeared between them. On the top piece of the bikini, the triangles almost covered her large areolas, leaving just a fraction of the edge on view. Her nipples were clearly aroused. It was the most I had ever seen of Judy's body.

Neil emitted a very male whistle and Judy beamed at him. "You like?" she asked, giving a twirl aimed at him.

"Do I!" he replied. She didn't ask me.

"Neil, you'll burn in this sun. Let me get some lotion on you." said Judy. She grabbed a bottle and went over to his lounger and ordered him to turn onto his front. She sat on his ass and squirted his back with lotion. Then Judy made a big display of rubbing it all over his back and arms.

"Turn over!" she now instructed. Again, sitting on him, this time across his hips, she spurted more lotion onto his body and began to rub it in. I could see her rocking up and down on his body and I knew it must be affecting Neil. I even heard soft groans coming from Judy as she ground herself onto him. When she eventually lifted off him I saw two things that weren't there before. Neil now had a large bulge in his swim shorts and Judy had a dark damp patch on her bikini. The strange thing was that I found Judy's behaviour had caused me to stiffen too.

They sunbathed and we chatted for a few minutes before Judy said that she was going into the pool. Neil said that he'd join her. I stayed out, in the shade. It was too hot for me to be in the direct sunshine, even in the water.

In the pool they cavorted a bit and before long Neil was grabbing Judy, lifting her high in the air and throwing her into the water. She would cling to him whenever she could. Hardly surprising to me, it was not long before Judy's bikini bra was floating in the water. She shrieked as it occurred but did nothing to try to put it back on again. Now Neil grabbed hold of her more often and she clung to him for longer. I stared at the two of them, very aware that my penis was incredibly stiff and I felt very aroused from watching them. I realised that I was excitedly awaiting their next step.

To my surprise, Judy clambered out of the pool and came over to me, more to get a drink of water than to talk to me. But she did talk to me, saying "You don't mind me being topless with Neil - do you!" It was more of a command than a question. She added "I can see it excites you!", nodding to my bulging swim shorts. I stared at her breasts, with water running off her aroused nipples as she spoke to me, longing to handle them. "You like watching me with him, don't you?" I nodded and she responded by saying "Maybe we'll give you something to watch."

"Carry on!" I said for I reason I could not fathom, not that they were heeding me at all.

Judy jumped back in the water and was soon clinging to Neil again. In their pool play, splashing around, I felt sure I saw Neil grope Judy's breasts more than once. It was strangely but clearly thrilling me for this to happen right before my eyes. I couldn't fathom it but I couldn't bring myself to stop it either.

Judy swam to the edge of the pool nearest me. It was the deepest part of the pool. She clung to the poolside on her elbows and forearms. I thought she was going to speak to me but she just gasped from her exertions, her wet hair splayed haphazardly over her face and shoulders. Neil swam up right behind her. He got close up tight behind her. Then he appeared to be bobbing up and down in the water, his arms holding the pool side each side of Judy.

Judy's gasps increased instead of petering out from her resting. They got faster and more intense. Her eyes stared at me, not seeing me. I could see her holding her mouth pursed in a very tense way. Then I heard her trying to suppress sounds coming through her fraught mouth. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" was clearly audible to me and I saw that Neil continued to bob behind her. Then my slow mind realised the actual situation. Neil was having sex with my wife right in front of me. And Judy was climaxing, having an orgasm delivered by my friend. I felt an incredible surge of exhilaration as I fully comprehended the situation. I thought that I was going to climax too.

The series of "Ah!" sounds started to became slower and then ceased. I stood up, my erection was obvious to anyone who looked. As I stepped nearer to the pool, Neil kicked away from the side swimming on his back, taking Judy along with him, holding her back to his front. His hands were brazenly holding her by her breasts. Judy looked dazed. Neil's swim shorts were at the bottom of the pool.

I went into the house, into the downstairs bathroom. I yanked my swim shorts down and freed my stiff solid erection. It only took a couple of strokes from my hand and the sensations of orgasm swept through my aroused body. My spurts splashed onto the floor.

After I had cleaned up the floor and washed myself, I realised that my erection had not collapsed after my climax. This was a new phenomenon for me. I always go soft straight away after I come. I packed myself back into my swim shorts as best I could and returned to the poolside. Neil and Judy were each spread out on a lounger. Neil had his swim shorts on but Judy was still topless.

I settled onto my lounger and an odd conversation began about something like the weather or what we'd have for dinner. Judy got up and went into the house without saying why. Once she was out of earshot Neil said "I hope that was okay before. Judy was keen for it. And I was too! She said it was all cool and you were really cool about it."

I said something like "Yeah, fine.", not sure what I could say.

Neil continued "She's not lost her touch. You must be good for her."

I looked questioningly at him and said "What, you mean you've done stuff before, you two?"

He nodded readily, oblivious to my shock. "Yeah, course. I thought you knew. You're all right with it though, aren't you? Judy said you are." I assured him I was cool with it all, despite that I didn't really know the full story. I was still strangely aroused though and his words were adding to it.

"Yeah, I was talking to some of the guys about her when I said I was gonna stay with you two. They all remembered her from the old days, well quite a few of them who have had a tumble with her. Hey, great at the blow jobs, isn't she!"

Oddly, given my experience with Judy, I nodded and said something to agree. Neil added "She once did five of us. D'you remember?"

I pretended that I did remember but I was still in excited shock.

Judy returned, still topless. Her breasts were looking sensational. I was fantasizing about getting my hands on them later. We began to get dinner ready. Neil muscled in on the barbecue, cooking our steaks. I ended up washing up while they cuddled up together on the swing seat. Judy had stayed topless through our meal. Now I could see them in deep discussion. It looked as though Judy was explaining something to him and he was nodding some agreement.

It was dark now but not really very late. Judy said we should turn in. As she left us alone to do something, Neil said "Hey man, Judy's explained your thing to me. I can go along with that for you if it's what you get off on. She said we're starting now." I didn't ask him to explain, feeling too awkward - but I got another surge of excitement. I didn't understand my body and my feelings any more.

Judy took Neil to his room and I could hear them talk but I could not make out what was being said. She joined me in our room. I was still in an aroused state not least because it was Saturday night. I was due to get my weekly sex. I was hoping that it would be real raunchy sex just like Judy and Neil had enjoyed. I clambered into bed naked. Judy sat on the bed after putting a long silky night dress on, another item I'd not seen before.

"Come on, get in!" I urged.

"No. I'm not getting in. I'm going to look after our guest!"

My jaw dropped. "But, but, but, it's our night for sex!" I spluttered lamely, ignoring the bombshell fact that she was off to Neil's bed.

"No, not tonight! I need to have sex with Neil, he's our guest. I want to look after him, okay. I'll give you a hand job. That's all you'll get from me tonight." Judy told me.

I uttered some words of confusion and weak protest but Judy just snapped at me to put a condom on my obviously stiff and excited penis. I submitted and rolled a rubber over my erection. Judy stood over me and masturbated me very roughly - but it soon had its effect and I groaned through my climax.

As she wiped her hands with a tissue to take off the condom lubrication, Judy said "I'm going to Neil's room now for real sex. He said that if you want to watch us you can but only from outside the room in the corridor - and you must be naked, except for a condom if you're going to masturbate yourself.

I gazed at her, amazed by her words - but amazed more by the fact that the words excited me. She didn't wait for any response from me and left me to go to Neil. I lay on our bed with my spent erection fully stiffening again already. It hadn't really softened at all. I listened into the silence and then I heard their voices. I could not tell the words but I did detect sexual passion.

As I lay there holding my stiff cock I heard Neil start up with manly grunts. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" My mind drew pictures of what he was doing to Judy - and how she would be loving it. I thought about Neil's words and the guys that Judy must have been with. I felt stupid for thinking I had taken her virginity and stupid for not really knowing her - but strangely, I was aroused by the thought of her having sex with Neil tonight and those other guys previously.

Then I heard Judy's gasps join his. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Each gasp matched those of her bed partner. My school friend was bringing my wife to orgasm. My emotional side felt a rage but it was totally outweighed by my sexual side which was thrilled. I was humiliated but I was so excited by it all.

I was stroking myself as I listened to them. I heard Judy's climax, something I had never done for her. It was erotic to hear her even though it was another man bringing her off. I got up off the bed and put a fresh condom on my permanently aroused penis before I tip-toed along the corridor towards the beam of dim light coming through Neil's doorway. I stood in the shadow where I could see almost fully into the room.

Neil lay on his back, his hands placed arrogantly behind his head. Judy was straddling his hips knelt on her forelegs. I could see Neil's stiff manhood propped at her entrance. It was huge - well, compared to me it was huge. I guessed he was three inches longer than me and almost twice as thick. The head pushed into her lips. I could see that she was slick from their previous activities. As I stared, Neil's penis began to disappear inside Judy as though her vagina was devouring it, the very vagina that I thought was so tight around my own penis. She took this monster with ease - and with pleasure. As its limit was reached, Judy gave out a long satisfied sigh. Neil began giving Judy long strokes, withdrawing right to the tip before plunging in deep again. My heart pounded with excitement from what I was watching.

Judy was soon groaning as the strokes began to pleasure her. I then noticed her breasts which were hanging from her, swinging with his motion. They looked the biggest I had ever seen them as they hung there. The nipples stood out, like finger tips. They swept over Neil's chest. One of his hands moved from behind his head and gripped the breast nearest to me. In a crude manner he pulled it downward in a cow-milking style of move. I felt anger, jealousy, humiliation - and huge excitement.

I had sub-consciously begun stroking my stiff, rubber-clad penis as I watched their sex take place right before my eyes.

Neil brought Judy to another climax while I watched and it didn't take him long to do it. She was almost screaming it out this time. As her cries died away, Neil rolled her onto her back and wedged himself between her opened thighs, undoubtedly skewering her upon himself again. Now he groped both her breasts, biting and sucking them as he did. Judy seemed to love it and it was not lost on me that she was enjoying the very act I had been banned from doing.

Their sex was very animated now. Judy arched her back, raising her hips to meet every one of Neil's vigorous thrusts. He was powering his huge penis into her. I could see the bed cover getting wet from the juices that were pouring from her down there. She hardly gets wet at all during sex with me. She clearly orgasmed again but Neil did not pause this time, he just kept pounding into Judy. I was using slow strokes on my own excited organ as I knew I could come very easily if I did not take care.

Suddenly Neil raised his arms and thus his body off Judy. Holding himself off her he pushed incredibly forceful thrusts into her very fast. She cried out with each one, "Ow! Ow! Ow!" as if in pain, but she was also caressing her own breasts as she did so. She was loving it, all of it. Suddenly, Neil pulled himself from her soaking vagina. His huge penis was fixed below his body like a weapon - and then it fired. Great long ropes of his semen streamed from it as he ejaculated onto her body. The most powerful spurts reached her breasts and her hands that gripped them. And there was so much of it - especially when I compared with my own pathetic dribbles.