Exiled To Grandpa's Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"You did like that, didn't you honey?" Grandpa John asked as he held Lloyd close to him, slowly extracting his finger from the boy's rectum. "Imagine how good my cock will feel up there."

"Will it hurt, Grandpa?" Lloyd asked.

"A little," John admitted. "Why? Are you scared?"

"No, not with you Grandpa," Lloyd said. "I'll do anything you want me to do."

"That's my boy," John beamed.

"Sorry I made a mess," Lloyd said. "Let me clean you up."

"That's okay," John started to say, but Lloyd was already on knees, lapping the semen that was all over his stomach and pubic hair.

After a couple of minutes, Lloyd was licking his grandfather's cock clean, and his grandfather had to pull him up to his feet as he started to go beyond the delightful cleaning.

"Tomorrow night, Lloyd," Grandpa said. "Good night."

Lloyd nodded and watched his grandfather grab his boxer shorts and leave the room, his cock swinging lazily between his legs like an elephant's trunk. A cock that would be going somewhere that no other had gone before, and Lloyd was filled with equal measures of excitement and fear.

***

The next evening, Lloyd took a shower before going to bed, cleaning himself especially good for his grandfather, and as he did he thought about the day he had spent with him. The work was hard, but he loved being around the man. It was as if he radiated power and strength, and Lloyd fed off of him.

Lloyd chuckled to himself when he recalled how Grandpa had announced he had to take a leak.

"Time for a little irrigating," John Tillman had announced as he walked over behind the cart they were using.

"Can I do it for you?" Lloyd asked impulsively.

"Pee for me?" John had asked with a grin.

"No. You know, take it out and hold it for you."

"Suit yourself," he said.

It was weird, Lloyd knew, and it wasn't anything he had ever done, or wanted to do before, but when his grandfather said it was alright, Lloyd came over to him and unzipped his fly and reached inside, fishing his heavy organ out from the boxers.

"Skin it back a little bit," John instructed, and after Lloyd eased the shroud away from the tip of his cock, the older man let loose with a torrent of urine.

Lloyd stared at the beige penis in his hand, and as he did he remembered how it looked the night before. Not a great deal longer or thicker than it was right now, but nonetheless when it was engorged and throbbing it was so different.

As his grandfather stopped urinating, Lloyd shook the rubbery hose for awhile, watching the droplets fly away.

"A penny for your thoughts," John said. "I think I know what they are though. If you would rather I didn't tonight..."

"No, that's not it," Lloyd said. "I really want you to."

"Good, because I really want to be inside of you. It will make you a man. That's what my own grandfather told me many many years ago, and he was right."

"Grandpa?" Lloyd said while continuing to play with his cock. "If I cry or anything when you put your cock in my ass, don't stop. Okay?"

"What?"

"Don't stop if I cry," Lloyd said as he stroked the stiffening member. "Sometimes I get emotional and cry when I'm nervous, but if I do, just ignore me. Okay?"

"Okay Lloyd," John said. "Uh - I think I'm done going."

"Sorry," Lloyd said as he looked at his grandfather's cock, erect and sticking straight out, the exposed pink head bright against the beige shaft.

"You won't be able to get that back in my jeans right away," John Tillman said with a laugh.

"I know how," Lloyd said, standing at his grandfather's side while reaching around him and moving his hand up and down the length of his organ.

John Tillman was glad they were out of sight from the farmhouse, but then again maybe it looked different from behind. Maybe his wife would only see a grandfather and his grandson standing side by side, looking out over the fields.

Little did she know that her loving grandson was jacking his grandfather off, his fist pumping up and down while they both watched him do it.

"Will it all go in me?" Lloyd asked, staring at what had to be at least nine inches of cock in his grasp.

"No," John grunted. "Half maybe."

"Gonna cum, Grandpa?" Lloyd asked as he looked at his grandfather's contorted red face, and after he nodded they both looked down in time to see a few milky white jets spurt out and onto the ground while they both groaned.

"That was really good," John Tillman said, wiping off his brow as Lloyd milked the last few drops out of him. "Better than doing it myself."

"It was fun," Lloyd said as he wiped the cum off the tip before he carefully tucked Grandpa's cock back into his jeans and zipped him up. "I liked doing it."

"I can tell," John Tillman said, nodding at the bulge in his grandson's jeans and enjoying seeing him blush. "You can't work like that."

Lloyd watched his grandfather first start to pull his zipper down, but then said the hell with that, and unbuckled Lloyd's belt and tugged the lad's jeans and briefs down to his knees, causing Lloyd's boner to spring around wildly.

"Grandpa!" Lloyd laughed as the older man came behind him and wrapped his arms around him.

"That's the fun of living out here," John declared. "No nosy neighbors. Now let's see here. This is how we'll be tonight."

John stood behind his grandson, nuzzling into his neck while taking Lloyd's erection between his thumb and index finger and slowly stroking him. Grandpa John's other hand came around Lloyd's other hip, cupping Lloyd's balls and rolling them in his palm.

John teased his grandson, bringing him to the brink of orgasm several times before slowing down. Lloyd's dick was now an angry crimson begging for release, and when John sensed that his grandson had suffered enough, he brought him to climax.

"Whoa!" John exclaimed as a jet of semen shot out like from a cannon, landing several feet in front of them, and then a half dozen more spurts followed in rapid succession, tattooing the landscape with seed as John held his grandson up until he finally stopped cumming.

"Hope we have enough energy for tonight," Lloyd said after pulling his pants back up.

John Tillman smiled as Lloyd's pale bubble butt disappeared from view, knowing full well that at least he would be as ready as a man could be.

***

Ellie was sleeping soundly by 10:30, and as John Tillman crept out of the bedroom and down the hall, his heart was racing. He stopped in the bathroom and pulled the tube of lubricant out from the back of the cabinet before going to Lloyd's room.

John Tillman gently tapped on the door before opening it and stepping inside. His grandson Lloyd was on his stomach in bed, naked with his legs spread out in a sign of utter submission. The lamp beside the bed was on at the lowest setting, providing just enough light.

Lloyd's golden hair hid the side of his face, and he was gripping the bedding with his hands. The boy was willing but scared, and he looked so beautiful there that after John Tillman closed the door and locked it, he stood there admiring Lloyd's smooth body.

"Hi Grandpa," came the voice from the bed.

"Hi Lloyd," John said. "You look incredible."

"Is this what I was supposed to do?" Lloyd asked his grandfather.

"You don't have to do a thing, honey," John said, dropping his boxer shorts. "Let me do everything."

"Feels nice, Grandpa," Lloyd said as he felt his grandfather's hands gently massage his back, kneading away the tension.

Up and down Lloyd's backside went his grandfather's hands, rubbing his calves and thighs while Lloyd sighed contently. When his grandfather rolled him onto his back, Lloyd's dick was hard, and that was the only part of his grandson that John did not touch as he massaged the rest of Lloyd.

The large bead of pre-cum was oozing out of Lloyd's erection when Grandpa John spread his legs and bowed his head down, bringing his tongue along the under side of Lloyd's arching prong while cradling the stiff dick in his hand.

Up and down went John's tongue, running along the straining stretched skin at the base of his grandson's dick and right up to the cleft of his glans, over and over again while Lloyd squirmed and his cock drooled.

John heard his grandson cry out softly, and then felt the surge of semen an instant before Lloyd's cock erupted, sending a geyser of cum up into the air and splattering all over Lloyd's chest and stomach.

"A little more relaxed now, Lloyd?" his grandfather asked as Lloyd's dick shriveled in his palm, and then John was rolling his grandson onto his stomach again.

I have to get you ready first," John explained as he lifted Lloyd's backside up, positioning his grandson so that he was on his knees.

Lloyd's pale bubble butt was raised high, and when his grandfather spread those plump cheeks he took a deep breath when he saw the tiny pinkish ring - an anus that looked so pure and fresh that John actually was beginning to feel guilty for a moment.

"Oh!" Lloyd cried out when he felt his grandfather's finger rubbing the tender opening.

"Just relax," Lloyd reminded his grandson as he toyed with the hairless orifice. "This is going to take a while. How does this feel?"

"Nice," Lloyd responded, his body shivering and his voice ragged.

"How about this?" John asked as he dipped his finger inside of Lloyd.

"Okay," Lloyd said, his trembling body making his balls jiggle.

John rolled the little nut sac in his palm while sliding his finger deeper into Lloyd.

"I think you're going to like this even more," John said as he moved his face between his grandson's buttocks and ran his tongue where his finger had just been.

"What?" Lloyd gasped.

"Just relax, honey," his grandfather said in a reassuring whisper.

"Omigod," Lloyd grunted into the pillow his face was buried in as his grandfather's serpent-like tongue slid into the young lad's ass while pulling his skinny hips towards his face.

"Did you like that?" John asked after thoroughly rimming his grandson, and then he oiled his fingers up.

Lloyd was used to the lone finger, but when his grandfather slipped a second lubed digit into him, Lloyd's knees buckled but he took it willingly.

"You've got an ass that was made for this," John sighed just before moving another finger to the opening, and this time his grandson cried out when John corkscrewed the third finger inside of the vise-like opening, which was now being stretched out wide.

"You're doing great, Lloyd," John said as he began lubing up his cock, which was about as stiff as it could get. "How does this feel?"

"Hurts - a little," Lloyd whimpered.

"I know, honey," Lloyd said as he looked at the virgin ass that was now taking everything but the thumb, and after spinning most of his fist inside of his grandson a few times, could wait no longer.

John mounted Lloyd, pressing the head of his cock into the slightly gaping hole, and then pushed in. Lloyd squealed, biting into the pillow like he had been told to, as John's huge member slid into the tender opening.

"So good," John grunted as he hugged Lloyd, his cock continuing to work into Lloyd's bowels. "You like my cock in your ass?"

Lloyd didn't answer, but although John could hear his grandson sobbing he saw him nod his head.

"That's it," John said. "You're taking it like a man. You want it all, don't you?"

John looked down, stunned at how much of his cock was in Lloyd, but when he probed deeper into his grandson's rectum, there was no complaint. In and out John went, fighting the urge to cum with every thrust.

The probing got quicker and more forceful, and when John could finally hold back no longer, he pulled his cock almost completely out of Lloyd's anus and looked down as he shot his soothing load into Lloyd's gaping crater.

John eased his cock back inside of Lloyd and then slowly pulled it all the way out, staring at the golf ball-sized opening of his grandson's ravaged anus as it slowly contracted again until it was almost as it had been before, with only the semen that oozed out of the now-red ring as evidence it had been violated.

"Are you okay, honey?" John asked as he rolled his grandson onto his back, and although Lloyd's face was red and tear-stained, he was smiling.

"Yes Grandpa," Lloyd declared. "It hurt but it felt good at the same time. It really felt good when you made me cum."

"What?"

"I don't know, but all of a sudden I felt all tingly, and then I was cumming, but I never touched myself. I swear."

"I believe you, honey," John said. "You're an amazing stud."

"Can we do it again?" Lloyd asked as his grandfather brushed his hair off of his forehead.

"Not tonight, Lloyd," John said with a chuckle. "I'm an old man. Tomorrow night, okay? Tomorrow night we'll do it with you facing me, so we can see each other while I fuck you."

"Okay. Uh - what you did to me at the beginning," Lloyd said. "When you put your tongue in my bottom? That really felt good."

"Glad you liked it," John said. "I liked it too."

"Uh - can I do that to you?" Lloyd asked sheepishly.

"If you want to," John said, climbing up onto his knees and straddling his grandson's head.

Lloyd watched his grandfather climb up so that he was almost sitting on his face, his balls scraping Lloyd's neck as the young man looked at the dark tan anus between his grandfather's ass cheeks.

"Oh Lloyd!" John groaned when the eager lad's tongue darted inside of him, something his wife would never do no matter how often he asked, and as Lloyd licked away, John pulled on his cock and enjoyed riding his grandson's face.

***

"No dear," Ellie Tillman insisted as she spoke to her daughter on the phone. "Lloyd hasn't been a problem at all. He's been a doll, and you won't believe how well he and Dad get along. They spend so much time together, and as a matter of fact Lloyd told me to tell you that you don't have to pick him up right away when you get home."

"That's fine with us too," Ellie told her daughter, who was pleased that their vacation from parenting would last after the cruise was over. "Lloyd? No, he's out with Dad. They're out working, but I'll tell him you called and that he can stay another couple of weeks. I know these calls are expensive, so we'll talk when you get back. Bye!"

After ending the call with her daughter, Ellie looked out the back window, where her husband and their grandson were clearing land. They were on the other side of the ridge, out of sight, and for a minute Ellie was tempted to walk back there and tell them that Lloyd could stay for a couple more weeks, but decided that the news could wait until they came in for dinner.

Out back, near where the abandoned railroad tracks were, John Tillman was enjoying the warmth of the sun with his grandson, laying on his back, naked, with his hard greased cock in his fist.

His smiling grandson was naked as well, and had straddled his grandfather's crotch and was slowly lowering himself onto the throbbing monolith that he loved so much. Lloyd's stiff dick was bobbing in front of him, and as he took his grandfather's cock deep into his bowels he moaned while jerking himself off.

"Let me do that," John said, reaching up and taking his grandson's cock in his hand. "It's always better when somebody else does it."

It only took a couple of pulls for Lloyd to cum, ejaculating all over his grandfather's hairy chest, and as they both laughed Lloyd began to do deep squat thrusts on his grandfather's manhood.

"I love you Grandpa," Lloyd chirped.

"I love you too, honey," he replied. "Now make your Grandpa cum good inside of you."

***

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12