Existence in the Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
729 Followers

The sight of his nakedness caused a stirring inside Kya that perplexed her maker. Her mortal emotions had survived the transformation intact and it imbued Kya with a humanness that co existed with her new identity.

Kya embraced her new existence but was inexplicably drawn to the small quarters that she occupied with her parents on the military post. With the stealth that typified her kind, she entered the room as a wispy imperceptible cloud.

Kya's uncle was sitting at the desk that her father once occupied. His face was cradled in his hands as he held a photo of Kya and her parents. Tears ran unabated down his cheeks as he lamented their loss.

Kya was thunderstruck and moved by his display. Privately, he was a caring person who had suffered thru two tragedies.

"Victoria, I would have loved you as my own." He mourned without restraint.

Kya tried hypnotically to ease his pain and it succeeded to a small degree but his loss was too great. She withdrew and regretted her irreversible decision.

The figure cradled in her arms was stirring and Kya gazed at Brianna with deep affection. The eyes gradually opened and the girl smiled at her.

Brianna turned her cheek against Kya and massaged the plump but small breast. Her lips grazed the nipple and it hardened into a tight pink cluster.

Kya gasped and gently supported the girls head as Brianna affectionately mouthed her nipples. The stimulation ignited long dormant emotions and drew moans and gasps from Kya.

Unexpectedly, Brianna stopped and looked at Kya with a sheepish expression.

"I have to pee. Sorry." She said with graceful need.

Kya observed the retreating form with emotional longing. The small heart shaped derriere was enchanting as it swayed sexily atop Brianna's toned legs.

Kya waited patiently for Brianna to return and listened with her ultra sensitive hearing at the noisy expulsion of liquid. It was a long forgotten bodily function that still interested Kya.

Brianna bounded out of the bathroom and leaped with outstretched arms into Kya. She gazed longingly into her dazzling eyes and kissed all over the alabaster color face and neck.

Kya was overcome by the display of affection and her passion rose with a fury. With considerable power, she held the svelte maiden and ardently kissed the silky skin.

With Kya in control, Brianna's body vibrated with hot sensations. The full blood red lips caressed her skin and jolted her slobbering slit with intense pleasure. Within a few minutes, she was light headed and lost in a world of extreme yearning.

Kya kissed over the flat belly and continually exerted her will on the gasping unblemished girl. The scent from Brianna's bloated sex aroused the primal fires in Kya and with inhuman ferocity she lapped the sopping flesh.

Kya rabidly sucked the pungent juices which satisfied a need that rivaled bloodlust. Brianna's throbbing pussy creamed and dripped with astounding quantity as her body surged with waves of raw pulsing energy.

By now, Brianna was strictly at the mercy of Kya's inhuman sexual desire. Her body was on a different plane of consciousness as torrents of pleasure seared her fiery cleft.

Kya's carnal lust had reached epic proportions and Brianna's body quaked and pulsated as it rode massive waves of orgasmic pleasure from crest to trough.

The convulsive contractions that shuddered and gripped Brianna's heaving pussy seemed to go on forever but eventually subsided. Somewhere in her orgasm rattled brain, she perceived her bodily secretions draining away and a loss of consciousness.

Kya lifted the limp slender shape bathed in sweat and held it tightly to her. In spite of their superhuman capabilities and easy dominance of mortals, her kind had at a distinct disadvantage.

Powerless during daylight, unable to love or procreate, driven by an unnatural thirst and relegated to a solitary, lonely existence that stretched on without a foreseeable end, her brethren were literally in a hell on earth.

Kya gently moved the sweat soaked curls framing Brianna's youthful face out of the way and stared at the beautiful girl with desire and pain. Mortal youth was fleeting but eternal youth was a curse. God in his infinite wisdom had balanced the scales perfectly.

Kya instantly intuited the rising sun and lay curled with Brianna's form molded to her. The heavy drapes would block out the sunlight and she would rest until sundown.

Kya woke first with the pangs of impending loss. Brianna had slept peacefully and it pleased her but her brief encounter would end tonight. Her futile attempts to appease her mortal emotions always ended with heartrending regret.

Kya listened attentively as Brianna sang a poignant and sad song in the shower. The moving lyrics were basic and timeless. Star crossed lovers were parting.

"I'm starving Kya. Is there a restaurant close by?" the radiant youthful face asked cheerfully.

Kya seemed withdrawn and gloomy to Brianna.

"Do you need to...?" Brianna asked with naivete.

With a half smile, Kya shook her head "no."

Kya saw the tears forming in Brianna's eyes and instantly knew it wasn't from fear but a deeper emotional crisis. The girl was smart and innately realized that her time with Kya was at an end.

"I'll never see you again, will I?" Brianna asked in a blubbering voice and lowered her head.

"No" was Kya's terse reply.

The entrance to the garden was forbidden to Kya and all who walked the earth as creatures of the night.

As they prepared to leave the room, the pair embraced passionately.

"I love you Kya." Brianna cried in a breaking voice.

Kya stood bathed in the shadows and watched the beautiful young woman wave goodbye. Her human emotions reverberated with sadness and sorrow in her cold empty body. She could shed no tears but the loss hurt just as deeply.

For a long time, Kya remained in the shadows watching the parade of humanity stream by. The tremors of a growing need for sustenance started to take shape but she suppressed the desire and looked longingly at the people, unaware of her presence.

smj54ap
smj54ap
729 Followers
12