Exorcising Brian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

"You're sure of this."

"I've never been so sure. Now let's have a quick light lunch and think how we might spend the afternoon."

"Any ideas?"

"A couple," she replied, treating him to a wicked grin. Paula was looking forward to how she saw the afternoon panning out. There was just a little apprehension about later, but she suppressed it, and sat close to him as they consumed eggs benedict, which was one of her cooking specialities.

Eric sat back, and sighed, " If the cooking's going to be like this I might just stick around for it."

Paula smiled, as she stood up. "Haven't I got anything else to tempt you.?"

Within two minutes they were at the bedside, naked, and clinging to each other in a hungry kiss. Paula felt his erection along her belly, and she pulled away and eased Eric onto the bed. "Lie back," she ordered. "This is my party."

Eric closed his eyes as her tongue ran along the underside of his hardened cock. "Eric the Erect. That's what I'll call you----in private." He smiled at her words and then shuddered as her lips closed around him and her tongue dabbled at his warhead. Then she was moving her head back and forward, taking him to the back of her throat, sucking and releasing, withdrawing then taking him back. Eric was sure he wouldn't be able to take much more of this lavish attention.

Paula felt a long lost comfort in having him in her mouth, adoring him like this was something that just hadn't occurred with either of her husbands. But on this occasion she had no intention of taking him all the way with her mouth. In her mind was something she had longed to try with him.

Hearing his breath become harsher, she drew back her head, took his penis in her hand, and climbing onto the bed, she straddled Eric, holding his rigid member under her before lowering herself so that she was ecstatically skewered on it. That first movement went so deep that there pubes met and mingled. He was so good inside her, and she began heaving up and down. Riding him.

Eric had been in a daze from the attentions of her mouth, counting down to spurting into the back of her throat. When she released him, he was a little disappointed. But almost immediately as she held him with her hand he defined her intention, and within seconds he felt his pounding cock, riding up the heavy moisture of her vagina. It was fantastic having her up above, where he could see her beautiful face and that generous body. As she rose and fell drawing him back and forth into her wet warmth, he reached up and caressed her breasts, stroked the curve of her waist, the incredible smoothness of her thighs that gripped him. Then she leaned down to kiss him and he felt her adjust herself slightly so that he seemed to be entering her from a different angle.

What Paula was doing was ensuring Eric's erection was gliding along her clitoris on each stroke. And the feeling was exquisite. She looked down into his face and saw that he was close, as he tried to heave up under her. The new position was lifting her up and beyond. She sensed herself opening wide inside as though all her lower organs were hungering to share this moment. Then Eric gasped, "Paula, Paula." And with one hard, solid grinding action she brought herself to that release point and she was gone, away on that mad elation, as she felt him, huge inside her, straining and emptying beneath her.

Eric could not recall a coming as powerful as this, and he was sure as he spurted inside her that she was climaxing with him. The air seemed full of their mutual cries, grunts and gurgles. She collapsed on top of him and he was stroking his fingers through her moistened tawny hair.

"We were together then, weren't we?" he murmured.

Still panting she whispered, "We'll always be together."

They lay quietly with Paula on top, until she felt his weakened penis slipping out of her, and she reached across to the bedside table to snatch a handful of tissues. She rolled to one side of him and wiped between her legs, handing him a few tissues.

Rolling on his side to face her, Eric asked," Was that the double you talked about?"

"Double?"

"You said my first visit would be a double special occasion. That time. Did it make it the double?"

She laughed, "No, the double aspect comes later." And although she laughed she still had that uncertainty. Surely now, it would be all right.

After a while she said, "Come, let's shower."

Eric followed obediently, and even as he watched her beautiful rear as she reached in to turn the water on, a lovely idea came to him. A reversal of a previous shower experience with her.

Soon they were standing face to face, lavishing each other with eager hands, each trembling when the washing took their hands to their intimate areas. Eric, for his part, knew, as his soaped fingers ran through the thrilling sensations of the grooved bush between her legs, that this was a precursor to what he intended.

Paula enjoyed feeling the tenderness of his flaccid penis. She had begun wondering when it might rise again. But even as she handled him, stroking, squeezing, she was sure there was a flicker of movement.

Then they were rinsing under the steady stream, and Paula was recalling that seven year old incident that he had written about so vividly, his penis immense and warm in her mouth. As the recall came to her, Eric moved his face down to her breast where he licked and sucked at her nipples, before moving swiftly down over her belly. She heard his whisper, "My turn, Paula. My turn." Oh, God, was he going to---- Oh, yes. And as his flickering tongue touched at the beginning of her cleft, she murmured his name.

Eric's tongue licked gently at the subtle groove, heard her soft call of ,"Oh, Eric." He sensed her thighs parting, so she was standing astride, offering him full access. On his knees, he leaned into her, pushing his tongue deep along her moist labia. His hands gripped the back of her thighs, before making slow, searching movements, so that his fingers tickled around her anus, slipping inwards to her vaginal opening.

Eric was aware that Paula's thighs were beginning to tremble, as his tongue found and flicked at her clitoris. As it swelled under his ministrations he closed his lips around it and sucked gently.

Paula had her head flung back, knew her mouth was agape, and between her thighs she was on fire, as Eric's fingers promised to pierce into both her lower orifices. But her legs couldn't be trusted. They were trembling. Desperately she grasped at Eric's head, and cried out, "Enough, Eric--My legs will collapse."

Enjoying the whole sensation of plying his mouth in the mixed moisture of her, Eric rose reluctantly at Paula's plea, allowing his hands, lips and tongue to trace upwards over her curves, until they were face to face once more. Her blue eyes were clouded with repressed passion. Having this kind of effect upon her gave Eric such a lift, and he was aware, as they came together, that his cock was semi-erect.

"Let's get dry," Paula whispered.

"I don't want you to be dry everywhere," Eric laughed, and Paula joined in, murmuring, "I never am when you're around."

They were quickly dried and as they cast the towels onto a chair, Paula knelt to kiss at his rising penis. Eric instantly put his hands on either side of her and grunted, "No, Paula. This time it's my party."

Paula looked up into his resolute eyes, and as she stood up, she thought how good it was going to be to have a man who could be dominant when the situation called for it, but equally, would be submissive when she desired him to be.

As he laid her back on the bed, Eric could not prevent the memories of the last time he had performed this very act, on this very bed, all those years ago. Only now he was a much more mature and experienced person.

Slowly he lowered his face down into her bushy heaven, as his fingers traced back between her thighs. Her clitoris was already up and eagerly awaiting the lavish lapping of his tongue. Exhilarated by the creaminess, by the muskiness, Eric licked and sucked at her spot, while he moved his fingers to spread, introducing the index finger into her vagina and his middle finger into the rim of her tight anus. Already infused he was overjoyed to hear Paula's almost agonised whimper of pleasure.

Paula knew that after the shower, it wasn't going to take much to set her away. The lapping of his tongue was pure joy. Fingers at her two orifices were raising her feverish move towards ecstasy. Then she felt his finger enter her anus, harsh only briefly, then amazingly delightful as he pushed deeper, making her want to open up. That and the other finger circling inside the inner walls of her vagina held her in a triple thrall. Clitoris, anus and vagina were flaring, her thighs were trembling, her whole body was aflame. She was so near.

Eric was very aware of the his effect on Paula. His face, lips, fingers and ears were recording every nuance as her body absorbed every application he was making. And he knew exactly what direction he wanted to take her, the joy he wanted her to experience. Accordingly, he continued his licking and probing, his fingers plunging, withdrawing and plunging again, faster and faster. Her heavy breathing became harsher, as guttural sounds escaped her lips. Her hands flapped feebly at his head, as she squeaked, "Eric, Eric. I'm--I'm--"

Eric's only response was to plunge his busy fingers ever deeper and harder. And he knew she was gone.

Paula, in a state of euphoric frenzy, expected Eric to come up and enter her. She longed for his hot metallic hardness inside her, but he wasn't stopping. He had to. She pleaded. She was going to be over the edge, and he would lose her. Then his fingers seemed to be searching for her very soul and she couldn't stop herself. Her body slid into that cavern of joy, and she was heaving against his face, wriggling on his fingers, as her mind fled, and the noises she heard, all the sensations that rocked her, were all hers.

Eric had to ride her orgasm, like some skilful rodeo rider, loving the facts of what he was giving her, but gaining pleasure himself from thrilling her like this. And he continued, as her body rocked, threatening to dislodge him, before he sensed her slowly calming. But now it was time for the second stage of her pleasuring, although it could surprise her.

Paula was slowly coming down to earth, as she realised that Eric was continuing his tonguing and fingering. Then he wasn't. His head came up, slack mouthed, his eyes on her face. His head nodded as though telling her something, as he settled between her thighs. Paula knew that he must be going to enter her. She reached down to guide his loaded penis. He had to be able to expel that load, and she was genuinely hoping he would enjoy it, now that she was finished.

Hardly needing her guidance, Eric had his cock delaying at her vaginal opening, wet and wide. He guessed that she was probably thinking that her release was completed. Eric's intention was to prove her wrong, in the nicest possible way. Now he slid into her depths with one long stroke.

Paula loved that first long glide inside her. The immensity of his erection never ceased to amaze her. His next three driving strokes were so vigorous, so deep. He must be trying to ejaculate quickly. To aid him in this she heaved her hips up at him, trying to match his pace which was getting quicker and quicker. And, oh, it felt so good.

Eric knew exactly what he was doing. He eased the fast, hard thrusting, to a slow, long retraction, and equally gentle glide back to her cervix. This he repeated five or six times, always gauging Paula's reaction.

When the pace changed, Paula thought he was slipping out of her, and she felt a wave of disappointment. Then that slide up into her again, ever firm, ever strong, and repeated. Suddenly the thrusts speeded up again, plunging into her vigorously. God, this had her tingling and she was beginning to hope that he didn't expel too quickly.

Eric's tightening scrotum told him he didn't have too long. Time to move to stage three. He shifted his position over her slightly, so that his erection instead of heading directly up into her, slid initially over her clit. By continually adjusting his hips he was able to accomplish this slightly awkward entry. But he heard her sharp intake of breath, drew back his head to see her eyes closed, lips parted. He placed his mouth against hers and her tongue came at his like a viper. Finger nails dug into his back.

Paula had been quietly enjoying the lift shaft sensations in her lower body. But her intention to aid him had been quickly forgotten. Then she felt another change as his body lifted higher, and instantly she felt his shaft tease over her clit and she gasped with the sheer pleasure of it. That thrust was coming again. Suddenly she was all a-tingle, all aflame in her vagina, her limbs, all over. Surely she couldn't be having a second orgasm. But with each renewed stroke from Eric's controlled penis she knew she was slipping over that delicious edge once more. More than that, it was going to be massive. She stopped any logical thinking, as she skipped out of body, onto a different plateau of bright lights, electric sparks and sheer, sheer erotic gratification.

Eric knew it. He had her. Her gasps, her threshing about, told him. Now was the time to release. He changed to direct thrust right into the very heart of her. On the third thrust his warhead struck something inside her and he was spurting once again, locked deep inside her, as their perspiring bodies clung and rocked together. He moved out of himself as his lips found hers in a grateful kiss. Grateful for both of them.

Lying side by side, they began to calm slowly. For Paula it was like coming from a sublime place, somewhere she had never been before. Could it be that being with Eric gave her this journey every time?

At last she found her voice, "That's the second time I've floated twice. I didn't expect that."

"That was my intention. Mind you, can't expect that every time."

"You're definitely a more experienced fellow."

" I've just realised, if I hadn't written that book, our meeting again might never have happened. You are the best royalty of all."

Paula kissed him and they were silent for a while. Then she remarked, "Do you know, there have been only two separate days when we've had sex, and on both occasions it has been three times in a few hours. Do you think we'll do that often?"

Eric laughed, "If we do, I'll be dead by the time I'm twenty seven"

Paula nudged him, laughed and yawned.

They lay silently.

Suddenly Paula raised her head. Had she dozed? Glancing at the bedside alarm she saw that it was quarter past four. God, she had to move. What if she had overslept? She slid from the bed and looked down at Eric. He looked to be sound asleep. Just as well for the time being, and she hurried through to the en-suite, quickly showered, and went to a wardrobe to select some underwear, a white blouse and a pale green cotton skirt.

Dressed, she quietly left Eric sleeping and closed the bedroom door tight behind her.

Eric wasn't sure what woke him up. He lay for a moment. Somewhere he could hear pans, and dishes. The sounds of a meal being prepared? He smiled and went over to the window. The bedroom faced out of the side of the bungalow, and he could see the curve of Torbay coast.

Eric had a shower, put on his pants and shirt and moved barefoot out of the bedroom. The thick carpet felt delicious under his feet. He walked towards the kitchen. Paula was at the sink, and Eric could see that the outside door led out onto the porch area.

Paula turned as he entered. Now was the telling moment. She resisted Eric's attempt to embrace her. "Time for the double surprise." she whispered, and guided him to the back door, and out onto the decking. God, please let this work out well.

"Ah, at last," Eric said with a smile, "What is it? An outside barbecue?"

The decking felt smooth under his feet. The sun was still bright and the sea beyond was silver. But Eric's eyes were immediately drawn left. A little girl was playing on the swing. She was wearing a fresh blue dress, with a wide brimmed sunhat.

Eric's eyes widened, "Who's this then?"

"The reason why my timing has been erratic. I have Mrs Bourne collect her from school. She looks after her when I need her to. That is my daughter," Paula said, watching his face nervously.

"Your ---"

His surprised question was cut short by her calling across, "Erica, come here, darling."

"Erica?" Something pinged inside Eric.

"She was six years old in June," Paula told him meaningfully. The girl was letting the swing slow down..

Given his initial shock, Eric was compelled to do the maths, counting months forwards and backwards he came to the mind shaking answer---one hot September afternoon. He looked at Paula. Her face had an bland Mona Lisa look. He found his voice, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Paula held out her hand to take his, "When I first realised I was pregnant I thought to tell you. But I had no idea where you were. Then I had to consider how much it might disrupt your studies, your life."

"But when we did meet, weeks ago--?"

Paula nodded, "The temptation was strong, but can you see? I had to know. Had to find how committed you were--- I didn't want any dutiful response from you. I'm sorry."

The girl, Erica, was running towards them, her hat had blown to the back of her neck, and Eric was taken by the tawny hair that flared out around her delicate face, which as she came closer, made her a clone of her mother. "Don't be sorry. You were thinking of me. I appreciate that."

Little Erica was in front of them, looking at him curiously, and Eric saw that the only features that stopped her being exactly like her mother were the eyes---brown eyes. "Hello, Erica," he said, his voice croaking with emotion..

"You notice the eyes?" Paula said quietly. "I've seen them every day. Every day, reminding me."

Erica took a step closer and pointed down, "Haven't you any shoes?"

Eric smiled at her. He had a daughter. She was beautiful. His breathing eased a little as he said,. "My toes like to say hello to people."

Erica frowned and looked up at Paula, "Toes can't speak. Can they, Mum?"

"But they like to wave at pretty girls," Eric said, and he waggled his toes. "See?"

Erica giggled again, "He's funny, Mum." She gave Eric a long hard serious stare before adding, "Is this one going to stay?"

"This one is your real daddy." And Paula laid a hand on Eric's shoulder, so relieved at his acceptance of the situation.

"Like Jennifer has a real daddy?"

"Exactly like that."

Erica came closer to Eric, and he sat down on the step to be level.

His daughter reached out and, as though to prove he was real, touched Eric's hand---and his heart. "I've never had a real Daddy."

"Would you like me to stay?"

"Can he stay, Mum?"

"If he wants to."

Erica turned her blue eyes back to Eric, "Do you want to?"

Eric drew in a deep breath, "Only if you give me a big hug."

With amazing haste, Erica threw her arms around his neck. Eric felt them tighten as he held her close, and he thought his heart would burst. Paula's hand on his shoulder, gave a gentle squeeze, as Erica stepped back.

"Why are you crying?" Erica asked.

Eric brushed at the tear that trickled unbidden on his cheek, "Because I'm very, very happy," he said, and Paula leaned down and kissed the top of his head.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers