Exotic Exploring

Story Info
A couple's anal exploration with a twist.
2.2k words
4.31
121.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home, Grant knew Pamela had a surprise waiting for him but had no idea what was in store. His thoughts roamed into memories. Would it be some sexy lingerie like last time? He remembered how sexy Pamela had looked in her last 'surprise', a sheer black teddy with suspenders and stockings. She had been breathtaking, her long hair flowing, her eyes twinkling playfully.

He adjusted his pants as he drove, feeling his cock growing. Pam had always been able to excite him. She was a sexy lady but in some subtle way he couldn't pin down. She was flirtatious, but not an exhibitionist, a nice balance that attracted people to her.

Parking in their garage, Grant strode into the house to find Pam in the kitchen. Greeting her with a kiss, he accepted the cold beer she passed him and the invitation to sit down and relax for a while. Still dressed in her suit from work, she whispered she was going to draw the bath for them both. Before leaving the kitchen, she bent over his shoulder to whisper in his ear that while it was running, she was going to turning on the answering machine, locking all the doors and drawing the curtains.

Returning to find him still smiling in the kitchen, Pamela took Grant by the hand, leading him into the bathroom. The soft candlelight danced off the walls, she began to slowly undress him. Brushing her fingers over his body, she removed everything, causing Grant to tremble with anticipation. Kneeling before him, Pam looked longingly up at Grant. Placing random kisses as she moved up his legs, stopping as she reached his thick erection.

Slowly drawing it into her mouth, Grant watched as his cock disappeared between her lips. He gasped as Pam started to work her tongue over it, pressing it toward the roof of her mouth. Grant began to get lost in these feelings of growing lust as Pam continued moving up his body. Standing before him now, their lips met. The kiss deepened with passion as their tongues playful entwined.

Breaking the kiss, Pam began to undress, removing her clothes in a slow strip tease. Loosening her hair, dark curls curtained down over her shoulders. Turning away, she stepped in to the bath easing down into the warm vanilla scented water. Grant followed, the water surrounding them as they sat opposite each other. Both sat still for a few moments, the vanilla intoxicating their scenes removing the last of the stresses from the working week.

Taking a sponge and applying a liberal amount of soap, Pam started washing, covering herself in suds. Finishing the upper half of her body, Pam lifted her legs out of the water, first one then the other, slowly and rhythmically using the sponge. For Grant, it was an almost hypnotic picture watching her caressing her own body with the soapsuds. Kneeling in the water, Pam took a jug of warm water from the side of the bath, pouring the water down over her body. Soap and water cascading, the curves of her body the source of natural waterfalls, until a few drips were all that remained. Moist curls surrounding her face, she put the jug aside, then crawled to Grant, pressing her lips lightly to his.

" Your turn now." Pam said with a cheeky smile, coaxing Grant into a kneeling position. She started running the sponge over his shoulders and down his chest, lightly massaging with her fingertips. Down over Grant's stomach until the sponge plunged into the soapy water, making him sigh as she lightly dragged it through his pubic hair and over his balls. Ignoring as best as she could, Pam moved past his erection as it bobbed enticingly in the water, and continuing to wash down to his knees. Travelling back along the inner thighs, she returned to the junction of his legs. Soaping up her hands, Pamela took his pulsing erection and began stroking him, but she didn't want to spend too much time teasing him, as she had other things planned.

" Turn around babe so I can wash your back," she murmured. Keeping one hand on his cock stroking lazily, her breasts pressed into his arm, Pam finished washing his back, stopping only when she reached his ass.

"Grant, get on your hands and knees for me so I can finish this properly," she coaxed.

As the sponge circled over his ass, Grant felt incredible aroused and was enjoying all this attention from Pam. He tried to guess exactly what she had in mind for him; the e-mail sent to his work had simply stated "Let's fulfil a fantasy."

Lather was now covering Grant's entire ass. Dropping the sponge, Pam allowed her fingers to explore. Tracing along the crack, her fingers tickled over his puckered bud causing him to jerk involuntary.

Pam teasingly asked " Did you like that babe?" knowing full well he had. Grant chuckled in reply.

Continuing along until reaching Grant's balls, Pam gently cradled them in her hand then traced her fingers back up to his asshole. Tentatively she placed a finger against the bud, feeling resistance. Tracing her finger around it, pressing her finger into the opening, Grant slowly relaxed.

The soap covered finger pressed deeper. Pam watched the bud contracting around her finger as it plunged deeper inside. Tenderly she started moving her finger back and forth, watching it disappear inside, feeling the tight hole open around her then clinging tightly as she withdrew.

Grant started rocking back against her. Pam placed an another lubricated digit at his ass. Easing the second one in, Grant now had two fingers sliding into his virgin hole. She reached between his legs, stroking his throbbing cock; thrilled he was enjoying the pleasure so far.

Removing the fingers, she poured water all over him washing the remaining soapsuds off. Wanting to keep him simmering, she gave Grant's hard cock one last loving stroke before taking that stimulation away as well.

What she did next surprised them both.

Grant was just about to turn around when he felt Pam playing with his ass again, this time it felt slightly different, somehow. Whatever she was using to touch him felt thicker than just one finger but softer, and it wasn't until Pam spread his ass checks wide that he realised that it was her tongue lapping along the crack.

This was something Pam had always wanted to try, often thinking about doing it but never venturing past her hesitation. Here in the bath with Grant's asshole winking at her for attention and knowing it was clean, she was compelled to try it. Running her tongue along the crack and over the bud was having an erotic effect on her as well. She felt her juices flowing from her pussy and her clit throbbing slightly.

Moaning, Grant braced himself against the bottom of the bath with one hand as his other reached to stroke along his cock. Pam was driving him wild as she continued rimming his ass.

"Don't stop Pam, please don't stop" Grant begged as his orgasm started building in intensity.

As Pam's tongue pressed into his ass, Grant began to shake. An explosion raced through his body, affecting all of his nervous system, sending out continuous ripples of pleasure, each one increasing until the final one washed over him.

" Oh yes Pam," he groaned as his body trembled from the power of his orgasm. Pam eased the licking, moving back to watch Grant as he revelled in this sensuous enjoyment.

He turned to face her, his body still gasping for air. Grant moved forward planting a kiss upon her lips.

"Pam that was incredible. I've never felt anything quite like that before," he panted.

"Glad you liked it," smiled Pam, "I hope you enjoy your surprise then."

"You mean that wasn't it?" he asked.

Pam just smiled, climbing from the bathtub and wrapping herself in a big towel.

"You have a quick shower then come meet me in our bedroom for your surprise…if you're game," she jovially told him.

Standing under the warm shower, Grant's mind was racing. What did Pam have in mind? They delighted in sharing new fantasies; sometimes the range of ideas that could turn one on surprised the other, which was why Grant was feeling a little apprehensive. Which fantasy did Pam want to fulfil this weekend? As different ideas filtered through his mind, he found himself aroused again by the possibilities.

Whilst the shower was running, Pam lit candles in the bedroom before fetching some wine and glasses from the kitchen. Then she got the surprise ready. Taking it from the box she placed it on the bed, along with its various attachments. Choosing the smallest one for Grant and just the vaginal attachment for herself, she stepped into the harness, adjusting straps.

Checking her reflection in the mirror, Pam was surprised to how turned on she was by the sight of herself. Protruding from her body, the rubber cock started her clit throbbing and her juices flowing. Pam hoped that the sight of her would equally arouse Grant. Sliding a wrap over her shoulders and tying it loosely, she poured some wine and waited for Grant.

He came up behind her, enclosing her in his arms and kissing along the back of her neck. She could feel his semi-hard erection pressing into her bottom and couldn't help smiling.

"So Pam, what's this big surprise you have for me?"

Turning, Pam offered him a glass of wine and after he had taken a sip, she moved her body forward against his. A look of shock stole over his face, only to be replaced by a slow smile. Removing the towel that surrounded his waist and parting her wrap, she slowly rubbed the dildo along his rapidly rising shaft.

Grant opened her wrap fully, pushing it off her shoulders and stepping back to see the full view.

"Baby, you look delicious… I feel like I might explode just looking at you."

Hot little tremors shot through Pam's body at knowing that Grant was as aroused by this surprise as she was. Wrapping their arms around each other, they shared a passionate kiss, both were eager to explore this new experience.

Climbing onto the bed, Pam reached for some lubricant, greasing up her fingers. Grant lay down next to her, kissing and teasing her nipples with his mouth. His hand went down over her stomach, slowly sliding lower. When his hand reached the dildo he moved his own cock next to it, using his hand to stroke along both shafts. Pre-cum was dripping from the tip of his cock profusely, Grant knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Sensing his state of arousal Pam motioned him to roll onto his back. Climbing between his legs, she didn't dare touch his cock. Instead, she went straight for his ass. Her greased up fingers circled around the bud, then she inserted one. Grant moaned lowly, she pressed the finger forward up to the second knuckle, drawing it back out. Fingering his tight hole, she stretched him more.

After Grant had taken two of her fingers again, Pam felt ready to use the dildo. Positioning him on his hands and knees, she moved in behind him. Rubbing the lubricated cock against the bud, she watched as it slid inside.

Grant tried not to tense up but it was unavoidable, the pain he felt as his virgin hole was invaded was too much, he asked Pam to stop. When she immediately held still the pain subsided, then she resuming slowly pushing forward as he pushed back. Burying the dildo deep inside of him, she held it there allowing Grant to adjust. Slowly she started sliding back and forth, rocking deep inside his ass.

For Grant the feeling of fullness was getting him harder than he had ever been. The fact it was his wife taking his anal cherry only added to his arousal. Pam reached around, taking hold of his cock stroking it, matching the rhythm that she was using on his ass. The combination of it was overwhelming. As Pam's breasts brushed back and forth along his back he exploded in a flood of cum.

Slowly she drew out of him, his ass clutching tight as she did. Collapsing onto the bed Grant pulled Pam down next to him. Grant could only smile his breath still ragged. Pam removed the strap-on dildo, her juices that had been held in place by the dildo inside of her, now running down her inner thighs. Kissing his way down her body, Grant sucked and nibbled as he went. His tongue encircled around her nipples making her moan in delight. Ripples of pleasure washed over her stomach and down her legs.

Tracing a wet path over her belly Grant moved lower still, her aroma driving him on. His hands gripped her hips as his mouth kissed over her mound. His tongue lapped along her wet slit, causing Pam to arch her hips to him. Burying his face between her thighs, he sucked and nibbled on her clit. Pam cried out as the orgasm hit her, the sensual waves continually pounding her body, as Grant feasted on her. As her orgasms eased, he licked along her inner thighs finishing with a final kiss to her clit. Lying on the bed together, kissing passionately and wrapped in each other's bodies, both of them pleased with their new adventure.

"Sometimes fantasies are even better than you could imagine," Grant said grinning madly at Pam, "Next time it's your turn for a surprise."