Expanding Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a constant sizzling sexual tension between them. She knew he felt it too. She had even occasionally noticed the bulge in his pants increase as he watched her. Yet she knew, because he was in a position of authority over the counselors and CIT's that he considered her off limits. And he was too much of a gentleman to abuse his position of authority and act on his obvious attraction. Damn his noble intentions! It drove her crazy that two single people so clearly attracted to each other couldn't be together.

Keira relished those rare occasions when she and Nico had been alone together, working on some task like putting away canoes or tidying lifejackets, and she had an opportunity for sustained conversation with him. She'd fought through her own discomfort and usual shyness with boys and had deliberately capitalized on those moments to learn more about him. She asked him lots of questions whenever she could, and found that he was not only open and forthright with the answers, but also an intelligent conversationalist.

She discovered he was from Ottawa, like herself, but went to a different high school. They had similar tastes in music and movies, and both were competitive soccer players.

In one conversation, while they were organizing water and sports equipment in the shed by the beach, she asked about his family and background. As she suspected, he did indeed have a mixed heritage. His mom was multi-racial. "Creole" he called it. She was from New Orleans, and his dad's family was Italian.

"Hence the Italian name," he smiled.

"So many of the other counselors and kids here call you Nick," she observed, "do you mind that?"

"People like to make things easier on themselves," he replied simply without malice or resentment, shrugging his shoulders. "It happens all the time."

"But what do you prefer, Nick or Nico?"

"Nico. It's actually my name." He smiled.

"Nico." She said affectionately, looking at him and smiling. He made eye contact and she felt that rush go through her again. "It's a nice name," she said, almost a whisper. She felt lame for saying it, but was pleased when he smiled genuinely anyway. "Thanks! I like it," he said. "What kind of name is Keira?"

"Irish. My mom was really intent on making sure we all had Irish names."

"Ah... a green eyed Irish lass," Nico said in a really bad Irish accent. Keira giggled and raised her hand to cover her mouth coquettishly. He laughed too.

"Sorry, I suck at accents," he admitted with a smile.

"That's okay. I thought it was funny," she said, not knowing what else to say. She nervously fiddled with the neckline of her bathing suit top, inadvertently drawing his eyes there. She watched his gaze move from her breasts back to her eyes again.

"So, you said your mom wanted you all to have Irish names," he prodded. "How many of you are there?"

"Three," she replied. "My sisters are Fiona and Maeve. Soooo glad I didn't get Maeve." She giggled.

"Me too," he said. "Keira suits you."

They made eye contact for an extended moment and he looked like he wanted to say something more. She wanted so badly for him to say something, to do something. Anything. She didn't know what to do. Well, she knew what she wanted to do. She imagined herself just moving forward and kissing him, but she couldn't force herself to make a move.

With his dark eyes locked on hers, Nico reached forward and brushed a stray lock of her long black hair back behind her ear. It was such an intimate gesture. She gasped and shivered. He noticed. He glanced down momentarily and watched as her nipples hardened to taut peaks that showed prominently in the top of her two piece bathing suit. He looked back into her green eyes and she saw that hunger again for the briefest moment before he suddenly seemed to come to his senses. He stiffened and moved away from her.

"Well, I think we're done in here," he said in a slightly huskier voice. Turning away from her, he surveyed the shelves and hooks full of lifejackets, floatation devices, and sports equipment. Then he left the shed abruptly. She stood there for a moment catching her breath and cursing herself for not kissing him when she had the chance.

*

The summer was waning and Keira knew she was running out of opportunities to act on how she felt about him. She had to do something. She was getting desperate. She decided to try an experiment. With only a week to go before the end of the summer, she started to change the way she looked at him. It was so unlike her, but she fought through her fear and shyness, and when he met her eyes, she deliberately gave him a wanton hungry look and licked her lips slowly. She tried to show him that hungry look she'd seen in his eyes a few thrilling times.

She was so nervous and her heart was beating fast, wondering how he'd respond. She saw his reaction immediately. His eyes widened, and then his eyelids lowered, yet he maintained eye contact. The look in his eyes became intense, his thoughts clearly written on his face. Her mouth twitched up in a seductive knowing smile, showing him she knew what he was thinking and she approved.

The third time she caught his eye that day, he was walking down the path from the cabins to the lake. As soon as she saw him, she looked around to see who else was about. A few of the counselors and CIT's and a couple of older kids were organizing the equipment at the shore.

She looked back at Nico as he walked down the path, and noticed that he was indeed watching her. Her heart was beating so hard and she was so nervous, but she fought through it and tried something she thought would be seductive. While making eye contact, she slowly ran her hands from her bare thighs, up over the bathing suit bottom that barely covered the swell of her hips, into the dip of her waist and up across her taut exposed stomach to just under her breasts, as if presenting them to him. After a summer of swimming, kayaking, canoeing, rock climbing, and chores, her usually very pale skin was slightly tanned and her muscles toned. So were his, she had noticed frequently.

She watched him as he slowed on the path. He seemed to catch his breath, and bite his bottom lip unconsciously. Damn that looked hot! He was reacting just as she hoped he would. She gave him a devilish grin, but wasn't sure what to do next. She tried not to let her nervousness and hesitation show. She kept looking at him as she deliberately bent over to pick up the life jackets she was putting away. She looked up at him coyly, as she exaggerated her sultry movements, wondering if she was going too far, being too obvious, or even amateurish. Regardless, she was delighted to see he had completely stopped in his tracks. His mouth literally hung open for a moment. Kiera's heart soared at her success.

Straightening up, her eyes flashed to his crotch to see a distinct tent forming there. He seemed to become aware at the same moment, glanced down briefly, and then back at her eyes. His mouth quirked into a sheepish grin, he shrugged and a knowing smile came across his face, acknowledging they both knew. Then he looked embarrassed, and he quickly turned and went back up the path.

Keira's heart was beating madly as she watched him retreat. His muscles moved sinuously on his shoulders, back and legs as he rushed back up the path. She had never used her sexuality so deliberately, and was amazed she'd had such an obvious immediate success. As she stood there watching him retreat, her breathing slowed, and she noticed the swell and wetness between her legs, and her hard nipples poking out prominently in her bathing suit top. She imaged all the things she wanted to do to him, wanted him to do to her. Soon she hoped. Very soon.

However, she barely saw him again for the rest of the day. In the dining hall, he caught her eye as soon as she arrived, but he turned away and would not look at her. He finished his meal and left quickly.

Keira feared her little experiment had backfired. Late that night after everyone else in the cabin was asleep, as she lay in her sleeping bag, she rubbed her clit and thought of him as she often did. She imagined ways to get him alone. She brought herself to yet another silent shuddering orgasm, wishing it was Nico's fingers or tongue on her clit, wishing he was giving her the kind of orgasm that's impossible to keep silent.

The next day Nico seemed to avoid her continuously. As soon as he saw her, he moved quickly to speak to one of the management team, or moved into a group of people, or even left the area altogether.

After a couple of days like this, Keira was feeling very frustrated and rejected. She wondered if she'd gone overboard in trying to seduce him. She chastised herself for being so stupid. It had been foolish to try and put on airs that were so unlike her natural behavior. She rationalized and knew he was trying to be noble and not take advantage of his position of authority, yet she fervently wished he would stop being so damned conscientious.

On Friday, with only two days left before they went home, she caught an opportunity. Nico was walking alone down the path toward the lake, while she was alone heading toward the cabins. Her heart started beating madly as soon as she saw him. She smiled brightly, and he paused in the path.

"You're not going to run away again, are you?" she called as she kept walking deliberately toward him, adding a little extra swing and bounce to her step. She watched his mouth quirk into a roguish grin and his eyes travel over her body as she approached. She had to admit, hers did the same.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said with a knowing grin.

Keira's heart was beating hard and fast in her chest. She was so nervous. She knew she was out of her comfort zone again, acting like this. She didn't know where she was getting the strength to be so bold, or what to do next, but she knew they were running out of time, and she couldn't bare the idea of the 'what if' thoughts that would be sure to plague her if she didn't try something. So she put on an air of confidence that she didn't really feel.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," she said, and she looked deliberately at his crotch, which had started to bulge slightly, and back to his eyes, smiling knowingly. An image of herself on her knees in front of him sucking and licking his cock flashed unbidden into her mind. She blushed deep red. Her usual instinct to look away and act shy reared up in her mind, but she fought it. Instead, she looked at him like she wanted to devour him—the way he'd been looking at her all summer.

His eyes were wide, as he watched her move closer. She could see he was drawn to her. With her heart beating madly, she kept moving closer and closer to him until her chest was nearly brushing his. Her nipples stood out prominently. He noticed, and his eyes flashed back to hers with a smile.

She reached her hand up to touch his cheek, breathing heavily, staring into his eyes.

"Keira," he sighed and placed his hand over hers, his eyelids lowering at her touch, "we can't do this."

"Why? Don't you want me?" she asked. She tried to keep her voice firm but she couldn't help the slightly pleading look in her eyes.

"Oh god, Keira," Nico sighed, "of course I do. You know I do." He said as he moved his hand to gently brush back a wayward lock of long black hair that had come loose from her ponytail. She shivered at his touch, staring into his dark eyes. He sighed again and paused. "But it's just not right."

"But it's the end of the season. It doesn't matter anymore," she whispered as she moved her body against his. Her nipples, poking through the thin bathing suit material, pressed against his bare chest. He gasped as the skin on her stomach touched his, and her pelvis pressed forward against his. Her skin tingled everywhere and felt so hot.

Nico's eyes widened and he groaned low in his throat. Keira held her breath waiting for him to make the next move, and she didn't have to wait long. He was drawn to her. He wanted her. She knew it. She could feel it.

"Oh god," Nico whispered as he closed the short distance with his mouth, while his hand moved to the nape of her neck, pulling her to him. She felt a rush like pins and needles go through her entire body and she held still as his lips touched hers, gently at first. Quickly he deepened the kiss and pressed against her lips more firmly. She felt his tongue against her lips, and she opened up, inviting him in with her tongue, as she brought her hands up around his shoulders and back, and allowed her body to melt into his. His tongue searched her mouth hungrily. She sighed into his mouth and swirled her tongue around his.

She pressed closer to him and ground her pelvis against him. He was hard. Really hard. She'd occasionally caught glimpses of a slight bulge in his shorts, but she'd never seen him this hard before. It felt so huge and hot and glorious. She felt his big strong hands moving on her back, down to her ass, pulling her against him. She ground her pelvis harder against him and he groaned as she panted for breath.

They surrendered to each other. They devoured each other with the kiss, releasing the passion they'd both been holding back all summer. As he deepened the kiss, and his hands moved frantically over her body, she rubbed her swollen sex against him. He groaned again, seeming to pull her closer, his hard cock pressing into her, as their tongues swirled around each other.

Simultaneously they heard laughter from up the path. They separated instantly, both panting, both flushed, both sporting obvious signs of arousal. He gave her a pleading look and whispered, "Go," nodding in the direction of the cabins. Her heart was beating madly, both because of the kiss and at the prospect of almost getting caught.

She started walking up the path in the direction she'd been going, and he continued down toward the water. She looked back over her shoulder at him and smiled, noticing he was also looking back at her.

As she continued toward the cabins, the laughter and chatter of several 12--year-old boys grew louder until they came around the bend into sight. She looked back once more. Nico was on the dock, taking a running dive into the lake. She smiled inwardly, knowing he was probably trying to reduce his raging hard on.

The six boys that passed her on their way to the lake were at various stages of that awkward phase of development between boy and man, some of them looking more like boys, some more like men. All of them stopped talking when they saw her, and several stared openly at her breasts. It was probably hard not to stare considering her state; she was flushed and her nipples were poking prominently out of her bathing suit top. She was afraid there might be a wet spot on her crotch too, but she dared not check. She looked down at the ground and walked quickly past them.

Much to her disappointment, Keira didn't see Nico for the rest of the day. He wasn't in the dining hall or at any of the evening activities. There was a buzz within the camp, a mixture of excitement and melancholy as everyone knew the summer was drawing to a close and they'd have to say goodbye to their summer friends and return home the next day.

On the last Friday night of the summer, there was always a huge bonfire. Almost everyone in the camp came. She saw Nico only briefly. He caught her eye immediately, and she saw the look of longing, but to her disappointment, he turned away guiltily and didn't look at her again. He left the campfire shortly afterward.

At bedtime, the counselors and CIT's herded the kids off to their cabins, and several of the camp's management staff disappeared. After the kids in her cabin were in bed, Keira walked around in the dark with a flashlight toward the staff cabins wondering what they were up to. She heard music and laughter coming from Gus' cabin, the manager of the camp. She figured it was an end-of-year party for the management team. It appeared the counselors and CIT's clearly hadn't been invited.

Keira returned to her own cabin, dejected, and crawled into her sleeping bag. As she had almost every night that summer, she rubbed her clit and brought herself to another silent shuddering orgasm, thinking of Nico. She lay there in the darkness and couldn't sleep. She knew the kids were going home tomorrow and she and the other counselors and CITs would be going home on Sunday after one last day of cleaning up the campground. Laying in the dark, she realized she could no longer hear any music coming from the direction of Gus' cabin. She couldn't hear anything except the slow steady breathing of her CIT and the kids in her cabin. She was restless and decided it was time to take action.

She got out of bed and quietly rummaged through her clothes for something to wear. She didn't even know what she was looking for until she came across her shortest shorts and her skimpiest tank top -- that was really only appropriate to wear under another shirt. She peeled off her loose t-shirt, shorts, and underwear and pulled on her skimpiest white thong. She wiggled into the tiny baby blue shorts and pulled the white tank top over her head, adjusting her breasts to best advantage and tweaking her nipples. The tank barely covered her full round breasts. Her nipples and areola were actually semi visible through the thin cotton. The stretchy material of the shorts hugged her curves and came down just barely far enough to cover her ass, riding up significantly between her ass cheeks.

Keira took her hair out of its pony tail, letting her black tresses cascade down around her shoulders. She ran her hands over her nipples. She felt sinful and sultry. And scared out of her mind. She forced that thought down and focused on what she wanted. She reminded herself how she would feel if she let these last two evenings go by without even trying to be with Nico. She imagined kicking herself for months or years, torturing herself with 'what if' and 'why didn't I' thoughts. She decided she couldn't bare that. It would be better to be rejected by him and know definitely 'what if', than to always wonder for the rest of her life. Girding up her confidence, she wrapped her dark fluffy robe around her, slipped on her sandals and let herself quietly out of her cabin.

Even in the dark, she knew the paths of this camp like the back of her hand, so she didn't use a flashlight as she didn't want to draw any attention to herself. Luckily a full moon lit her way so she wouldn't trip over a tree root or rock.

The closer she got to Nico's cabin, the more nervous she got. Her heart was beating hard and fast. She struggled to slow her breathing. She wondered for the hundredth time if this was a good idea. Doubts swirled in her mind. Who the hell did she think she was? She wasn't some kind of seductress. This wasn't like her. But she reminded herself they were almost out of time and she knew she would regret it if she didn't try something.

Breathing heavily, with her heart in her throat, she arrived at Nico's cabin. She could see light coming from under the door, indicating that he -- hopefully -- wasn't already asleep. She took off her robe and left it on the Muskoka chair beside his front door. She adjusted the tank top again for maximum visible cleavage, so that it barely covered her nipples, and then she pinched her nipples making them stand out prominently. She smoothed back her long black hair and licked her lips. She took a long deep breath and let it out raggedly. Another deep breath, a little more smooth this time, and then she softly knocked on the door.

She heard shuffling from inside the cabin. As he opened the door, she let out the breath she didn't know she'd been holding. He looked so sexy wearing only boxers, his hair disheveled.