Expanding Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nico was in a frenzy now. He thrust his pelvis hard and fast, and pumped in and out of her with astonishing speed and power, while he rubbed her clit vigorously up and down.

"Come for me, Keira," he ground out between clenched teeth.

"Oh god," Keira cried out as tingly explosions fired within her. Her body tensed and she arched her back as her inner muscles convulsed and contracted. She clamped her legs around his ass and grabbed onto his shoulders, probably digging her nails into his skin.

Nico continued thrusting as Keira rode her orgasm. Finally as her orgasm began to subside, he grunted long and low and thrust deeply and climaxed within her. She felt this final thrust deeper than anything she had felt yet, and looked at his face. She knew he was coming and was delighted watching him achieve his own release.

Finally, Nico collapsed on top of her panting heavily, his arms still holding his torso above hers, his face resting on the pillow beside her ear.

As their breathing started to slow, Nico lifted his head and smiled into her eyes. He brushed a strand of hair back from her forehead behind her ear and whispered "so beautiful," before he leaned down and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss, opening her mouth and seeking his tongue, while she glided her hands languidly over his back and shoulders.

His cock was still inside her and she tensed her muscles around it, causing him to stop kissing her and open his eyes to look into hers. A wicked smile spread across his face.

"Do that again," he whispered.

She squeezed even more forcefully this time, and he raised his eyebrows, smiling broadly at her. His deep dark eyes bored into hers. A mischievous look crossed her face and she tensed again, causing him to raise his eyebrows and moan softly. It occurred to her that she could still feel him hard inside her. She was surprised he hadn't softened after he came. She squeezed again, and as soon as she released, she felt his cock pulse inside her.

"How did you do that?" she asked

"Same as you I guess," he said. She just smiled into his eyes, enjoying this closeness, allowing her hands to slide smoothly over his back.

After a short pause he asked, "Was that okay for you? I wasn't too rough was I?"

"Oh no, not too rough," she said. "It was great. It was better than I could have imagined."

His eyebrows shot up and his eyes widened with a look of concern. She realized immediately what she had just given away. She thought about back-pedaling and saying 'better than I had imagined it would be with you,' but before she had even formulated what she might say, his brow furrowed and he began questioning her.

"What do you mean?" he paused thoughtfully then added, "Was this your first time?"

She blushed, if that were possible in her flushed post-orgasmic state, and tried to look away, even though his eyes were just inches from hers and there was nowhere to go. A dozen things to say flashed through her mind, but she couldn't bring herself to say any of them.

When she wouldn't answer, but just looked guilty, he said, "Keira, why didn't you tell me? I would've tried to make it special for you."

"Oh, but it was special," she protested, "and I didn't tell you because I thought you might not want to, if you knew."

"Might not want to? Are you crazy? Keira, I've been wanting this for months. It was all I could do to resist you for so long." Keira smiled knowing it was true. She'd seen the effect she had on him several times throughout the previous weeks.

"Yah, well, you were so damn noble all summer, I thought you might get noble on me about this, and not want to take my virginity considering we have to go our separate ways tomorrow." She finished the sentence with a matter-of-fact tone, trying to keep the sadness out of her voice, but knew that her expressive eyes would betray her anyway.

He frowned slightly, looking thoughtful.

Keira hastily added, "But I knew I wanted this anyway. I knew I wanted you. Wanted it to be with you. I don't care if you have to go to BC in a few days. If this is all I can have with you, I'm glad to have it."

"God, Keira," he said, shaking his head slightly. "I don't know what to say. I'm honoured. I just wish I knew."

Keira smiled broadly at that, but she didn't know what to say. She felt reassured. Yet for some reason, she was still glad she hadn't told him beforehand.

Nico smoothed his fingers gently across her forehead and down the edge of her cheek the way he always did when he was brushing a strand of hair out of her face. She'd grown to love the simple gesture that conveyed so much.

"You are so incredibly beautiful, you know that," he said, "I wish we had more time together."

"Me too," she said, "but I understand why we don't. It's okay. Let's just make the most of the time we do have left." She squeezed her muscles around him again, realizing that his cock wasn't as hard as it had been, but was not completely soft yet.

Nico raised his eyebrows and pulsed within her.

"You want to again?" he asked hopefully.

"Hell, yes," she said smiling broadly, and she kissed him forcefully and passionately, heating them both up again.

She felt him swell and harden inside her and squeezed her muscles around him again. He thrust slightly a few times, causing her to moan in pleasure.

"Let's try another position, ok?" Nico said.

"Oh? Ok," she said. "Show me what to do."

He propped himself up on his arms and pulled out of her. She whimpered slightly and frowned at the feeling of him leaving her depths. She realized how good it had felt with him inside her.

"You get on top." Nico said. His forceful demand sent a shiver through as it had the night before. As he got up off the tiny single bed, he smiled mischievously and added, "I bet you'll like it."

"Okay," she said as she pulled herself up.

Nico laid back on the bed, his cock now standing at attention straight up from his pelvis. She admired it as she straddled him and tried to put her knees on either side of his hips. She felt slightly awkward kneeling up over him, but he seemed to be absolutely enthralled and delighted looking at her, as his hands slowly caressed her thighs and hips. Seeing the look on his face helped to put her at ease. She felt a little unsure now that she was expected to take the lead, not just lie back and let him do everything. She grasped him and angled his hard cock toward her still dripping hole.

"Like this?" she said uncertainly, as she placed the head of his cock at her entrance.

"Oh yeah," he breathed watching as her swollen pussy lips spread and engulfed the head of his cock.

Looking into his eyes, she gently lowered herself on him, amazed at how the sensation was different now that she was on top. She could feel him in different places than before. He groaned as she sheathed him, and she moaned deeply and tilted her head back as her pelvis rested against his. He was completely inside her and she felt so gloriously full again.

She lifted off him till about half his cock was showing and then slid back down slowly.

"Like this?" she asked, as she did it again.

"Mmmm," he moaned with a crooked smile on his beautiful lips, looking at her through heavy lidded dark eyes. "Just do whatever you want, whatever feels good for you."

She lifted again and moved back down a few times, while he continued caressing her hips, guiding her gently.

She paused a moment and raised one eyebrow mischievously. She rolled her hips like a belly dancer, and enjoyed the way his cock moved within her. He raised his eyebrows, his eyes widening, and smiled broadly as she did it again.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Mmmmm yeah," he moaned.

He slid his hands up her torso to cup her breasts, and gently pinched both nipples as she continued to roll and grind on top of him.

"Ohhhh," she moaned.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she panted.

He smiled knowingly, and continued tweaking and rolling both of her nipples.

"I told you that you'd like being on top," he said.

Keira lifted off him again and plunged back down a little more forcefully. She shocked herself with the intensity of his cock bottoming out within her. But she liked it. A lot. So she did it again. And again. After several times up and down like that, she varied the speed and intensity. Leaning back a little, when she pulled up she felt him press over a spot inside her that caused an intense jolt of pleasure. When she dropped back down again, a wave shivered up through her body as his cock hit a spot deep within her. She moaned deeply staring into his eyes.

Nico's breathing was speeding up. Keira's was as well, as the sensations inside her built, and he kept squeezing her nipples, sending electrical jolts of pleasure coursing through her from her pelvis and her nipples to ripple throughout her body. Nico began thrusting up to meet her downstrokes and she started moaning every time she came down on top of him.

Keira was getting more and more excited as she felt an orgasm building within her. Nico's breathing was becoming deeper and harsher, like he was trying to control it. Keira's movements became more frenzied, up and down, over and over again. Her breasts were bouncing. Her moaning started to blend into one long wail, and her head lolled back on her shoulders. Nico moved his hands from her nipples to her hips to guide her in continuing her up and down movements. Then he moved one hand to her clit and pushed on it with his thumb.

Keira screamed as her orgasm crashed through her. She tried to keep moving on him, but she was out of control, almost like a ragdoll. Nico kept thrusting up into her, lifting his torso off the bed with each thrust. Explosions went off within Keira. Tingly heat so intense she thought she would pass out. All through her orgasm, Nico kept thrusting up forcefully and pressing back and forth over her clit. Finally as her orgasm started to subside, Nico groaned in relief and thrust one final time as he came within her. His climax was intense and prolonged. He grunted several times as his cock pulsed within her. Then he collapsed back onto the bed, ceasing his movements.

Keira collapsed forward onto him, crushing her breasts against his chest. She was still breathing heavily and her heart was racing. She concentrated on deliberately slowing her breathing by taking long deep breaths. She looked into his eyes and kissed him.

"You liked that?" he said, smiling. The look in his eyes showed he already knew the answer.

"Yes, I liked that," she said. "That was awesome," she whispered against his lips before she pressed them against his again.

They kissed slowly and tenderly for a long time, his hands gently caressing her back, her ass, and the curve of her hips.

"Can I stay here with you tonight?" Keira finally got up the nerve to ask the question that had been in her head for several long minutes.

"Who is still in your cabin?" he asked in reply.

"Nobody. Everyone's gone," she said.

"Do you plan to come back here as a counselor next year?" he asked.

"Yes," she said resignedly, knowing where he was going with this line of questioning.

Nico thought for a moment.

"Well then, we'd better be sure to wake up early and get you back to your cabin so no one discovers you here," he said smiling.

Keira lit up and kissed him again.

"Here, let me set the alarm," Nico said starting to stir beneath her.

Keira raised her pelvis off him and his flaccid cock slid out of her. Again she felt that feeling of loss, of losing the fullness and closeness she had enjoyed having him inside her. She slid off him and stood, stretching her arms and legs. Nico stared at her in wonder as he got up. He grabbed his little travel clock from a chair that was used as a makeshift bedside table. He was surprised to see how late it was -- nearly 1:30. He set the alarm for 5:30 a.m.

"It won't be much sleep, but if you get back to your cabin before sunrise, we should be safe," Nico assured her.

"Okay," she said.

They lay together facing each other on the tiny single bed, and Nico pulled the covers over them both. The bed was so small they couldn't help but press their bodies against each other. Nico smoothed his hand across her cheek again and kissed her deeply. Then he leaned over and turned off the lamp beside the bed, plunging the little cabin into darkness.

"Good night," he whispered.

"Good night," Keira replied and leaned forward to kiss him again. She felt so warm and comfortable in his arms and so tired from the long day of hard work, followed by intense lovemaking, that she was asleep within minutes.

She awoke to an annoying beeping sound. As she revived she felt Nico's naked body against her and she became aware of the soreness between her legs. She smiled to herself in the darkness as she realized where she was and remembered what had happened a few short hours ago. She felt Nico's body shift and reach over off the bed, and the annoying beeping sound stopped. He flicked on the lamp. Harsh light flooded the darkness.

"Time to go," he said sadly.

"Ok," she said, her voice marred with the same sadness.

They both got up and dressed slowly. Once she was dressed, she turned back to him and he pulled her into a firm embrace. She kissed him deeply and passionately, and he returned the kiss. They kissed for several long minutes.

"Thank you for this," she said.

"You're thanking ME?" he chuckled. "You have no idea what a beautiful gift you've given me. I know how much it means. So thank YOU," he said.

"I wanted this as much as you did," she said, and kissed him again.

After a few minutes they both pulled away, seeming to know it was the right time.

"We'll have to act 'normal' in front of the others later," he said. "I don't want to jeopardize your job here next summer by acting stupid on our last day and revealing we broke the rules."

"Okay," she said sadly. "I know. It's for the best. I guess I'd better go now." She struggled not to cry. She could feel tears forming in her eyes, so she turned to leave, but then turned back to kiss him again.

"I'm so glad we did this," she whispered against his lips. "I'll never forget you," she said more decisively. Then, fearing tears were going to burst out at any moment, she turned and left quickly. She couldn't help the tears from falling as she walked back to her cabin. She got into bed and cried silently for a little while till sleep claimed her again.

That morning she packed up the rest of her stuff and prepared to go home. She saw Nico in the dining hall for breakfast and they sat together and talked pleasantly. Whenever possible, they shared a private look that sent a shiver through her and made him smile mischievously.

The bus came to take the rest of the counselors back to the city. Nico had his car and would be staying on another day to help Gus with a few things.

Keira gave goodbye hugs to everyone. Her hug with Nico lasted a little longer than all the others, but she was fairly certain no-one had noticed. She whispered into his ear, "Thank you", and kissed his cheek before she released him. He smiled at her as she boarded the bus, but his expression turned sad as it drove away.

***

That was the last time she'd seen or heard from Nico until just under two months ago when she'd received that Facebook friend request. The most exciting friend request she'd ever received, bar none!

Now, she can barely believe she is going to see him again. What will it be like when she finally sees him? Will he like what he sees? Will they still have that spark, that connection that was there all those years ago? She thought it was still there, based on the conversations they've had over the past few weeks, but seeing someone in person is completely different.

Thoughts swirling around in her head again, Keira grins as the fasten seatbelt sign comes on. She feels the plane tilt and the captain comes on the audio system to announce they are beginning their descent into Toronto.

'Oh my god,' Keira thinks to herself. 'Here we go.' She can barely contain her excitement.

***

Thank you for your time, dear readers.

Chapter 3 is with my editor, aussie_101, and will hopefully be submitted within a few days. The fourth and final chapter, which will really take our Keira and Nico into uncharted territory, is nearly done.

Feedback is our biggest reward on Literotica. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this new story, so please take a moment to comment, vote or send feedback.

~sleeplessgurl

P.S. If you're looking for something great to read, check out aussie_101 and many other wonderful writers on my favourites list.

12