Expanding Horizons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the head of his cock presses at her tight opening. She draws in a quick breath. He pauses, and then presses forward slowly. The head of his cock spreads her ass and slides in. She feels a brief flash of pain, but it gives way to such intense pleasurable sensations that she moans long and low.

He presses forward an inch at a time and pauses to allow her to adjust. He groans loudly and she makes that noise again between a cry and a moan.

"Yes," she cries. "More," she breathes as she presses back against him. He presses forward another couple of inches, and she pushes back against him until he is buried completely within her. He pauses there for a moment. She's panting, waiting for whatever comes next.

"Oh God," he groans, "so tight. This feels fucking incredible."

He pulls out and slides slowly back in. He grasps her hips and starts to fuck her slowly, going slow and deep with each thrust, making her groan a deep guttural animal-like sound with each stroke.

Keira feels like her insides are on fire. Nico starts to speed up a little. His breathing is laboured and ragged. He's panting and grunting. She realizes he's holding back his own release, he's trying to make her come again. She doesn't even know if she is capable of coming again. How many orgasms has she had already?

He spanks her on her still hot cheek, sending a new wave of flaming sensation coursing through her body.

"Yes!" she shrieks.

Nico spanks her on the other cheek.

"Yes!" she shrieks again.

He spanks her again, while he picks up the pace of his thrusting in and out of her ass.

"Give it to me," she pants.

"What do you want?" he demands.

"Spank me and fuck my ass harder," she groans in a guttural voice. "Don't hold back. Give it to meeEEE!" Her final utterance becomes another shriek as he thrusts into her while simultaneously smacking her cheek again.

He starts to spank her in time with his thrusting. She cries out loudly on every thrust, until the sounds she's making change to guttural groans from deep within her body. She starts writhing her head on the bed, moaning and groaning deeply into the bedcovers.

Nico grasps both her hips and plunges deep into her over and over again. There are fireworks going off throughout her pelvis and abdomen, so deep inside. The sensations are too much and push her over the edge. Her muscles twitch, contract and spasm uncontrollably.

"Oh gawwwwdddd!" Keira shrieks into the bedcovers as the contractions deep inside her body squeeze him so tight. "So good, so good, so good," she groans with each thrust as her muscles contract and squeeze so hard around him. Nico grunts, and keeps pumping, as she keeps crying and writhing.

"Oh. My. God," she pants.

Nico keeps sliding smooth and deep into her.

"I'm... still... coming," she cries, "My gawwwdd!"

Nico howls loudly behind her. Finally he releases his own climax with several loud, long groans of his own, filling her ass with cum.

He unties her hands and tosses the necktie aside and falls forward, twisting slightly as he lands on the bed, pulling her into his arms as he goes. Panting and trying to calm his breathing, he lifts the blindfold off her face, and anxiously looks into her eyes.

Concern fills his face immediately seeing her green eyes are filled with unshed tears

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, Keira. Was that too much? Did I hurt you?" he says, caressing her face, smoothing back her damp hair.

"Oh no, Nico. You didn't hurt me. It was amazing." A single tear slides down her face. "It was the most exciting... the most intense... the most pleasurable experience of my entire life. Thank you," she says between panting breaths. She plants her lips on his, kissing him passionately. He responds and they lay there, embracing, hands slowly caressing, occasionally kissing for quite some time.

Eventually, she gets into a more comfortable position, leans her head against his chest, and rests her eyes for a moment. She drifts slowly into a peaceful, contented sleep.

She wakes with a start, and feels his arms around her, a naked body against hers, but she relaxes immediately upon remembering where she is and who she's with. It's been such a long time since she woke up with Nico, with his naked body against hers. It feels so good.

She looks up at him to find him smiling at her.

"How long?" she asks.

"Not long, maybe an hour," he says. "I dozed a bit too. I was just so relaxed."

"Mmmmm, yeah," she says as she nuzzles against his chest. "Relaxed or worn out." She chuckles, feeling rather than hearing him chuckle too. She lies with him for a few minutes, utterly content, listening to his breathing, feeling his hand caressing her slowly, gently.

She realizes she needs to go to the bathroom so starts to pull away from him, but he tightens his grip on her. "Don't go..." he murmurs. Pleading. Entreating.

"I'll be right back," she says.

"Promise?"

"Definitely."

"Ok then," he says with a smile in his voice. She wiggles away from him, and glances back to see him watching her, his face reflecting the same happiness she feels. At least she hopes that's what she sees there.

She comes out of the bathroom and he's standing naked in front of the floor-to-ceiling window with a glass of water, staring out at the lights of the city. She walks up and wraps her arms around him, pressing her body against his back.

"Mmmmm," he hums, leaning his head back against her shoulder. She kisses his neck, and he turns to face her, kissing her passionately.

He pulls away from the kiss, and looks into her face with genuine concern.

"How are you feeling? Are you hurt?"

"No," she smiles to reassure him. "Well, I'm a little worn out at the moment, but there's no real pain."

He looks instantly relieved. She's so grateful that he's showing such concern for her. She kisses him again.

He maneuvers their bodies so she is in front. She realizes her body is visible to anyone looking at their window and she tenses and tries to pull away. Sensing her embarrassment, he wraps his arm around her and gently kisses her neck and the top of her shoulder.

"Just relax," he says softly. "You're beautiful. If anyone out there can see you, they're getting a hell of a treat."

She laughs nervously.

"Just look at the city," he whispers. She breathes deeply, and relaxes back into him, feeling so content, so safe. This feels so right. She looks out at the vast array of lights, stretching out to the horizon.

"How long did you live here, in Toronto?" he asks.

"Nearly eight years."

"You ever miss it?"

"Yeah. And of course I miss the friends I left behind, when I moved."

Looking out over the city lights, he asks, "What's your favourite place in this city?"

She doesn't even hesitate. "The courtyard at University College."

"Is that at University of Toronto?"

"Yeah," she says. "That and the Hart House library, also at U of T. It would be a tossup for me to choose just one."

"I'd like to see them," he says.

She points to a dimly lighted dome many blocks away in the mid-horizon. "That's Convocation Hall over there."

He nods against her neck and looks where she is pointing.

"God, I haven't been there in ages," she muses. "I used to love sitting in the courtyard to study or eat lunch on a fall day when the leaves had partially covered the ground. It's a beautiful spot. Like being transported back in time."

"Sounds nice," he says.

"It is."

"Take me there tomorrow?"

She looks back at him and says, "Really?"

"Of course," he says. "Of course I want to see your favourite places."

She smiles and presses her lips against his.

Nico's stomach growls behind her, and she giggles.

"Hungry?" she asks.

"I just realized how much," he chuckles. "You?"

In response her stomach rumbles, too.

They both laugh heartily, as he turns toward her, taking her in his arms.

"Time for room service," he says. "And perhaps a little more rest before we start round two...er... three. What are we on now?"

Keira giggles, and her eyes widen with excitement and delight.

...to be continued in chapter 5

***

Dear readers,

I know, I know... I said this was a four-chapter story, but when I got to the end of this chapter, I found there was more story to be told. It's not my fault. Blame Keira and Nico. It's not the first time this story has morphed and taken on a life of it's own. :)

Rest assured, Chapter 5 is on its way.

Thanks for reading.

~sleeplessgurl