Expanding the Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

“Good,” Sharon said standing up and resuming the unbuttoning of her blouse. With a beckoning motion of her fingers, she indicated I was to follow her. She was walking fast toward one of the small huts on the grounds of the lodge. Other couples and larger groups were going to larger ones scattered around in no specific order. I was trying to stay abreast of her to catch the view, but it was hard because of all the tree roots that kept tripping me as my eyes focused on Sharon’s chest. I hadn’t even noticed Lucy being taken in a different direction by George.

Sharon took a quick look around as we neared the hut. She turned a disc on the door from green to red as we entered. “Yeah, this will do fine,” Sharon nodded with a quick look around. “Grab a couple of those pillows over there and bring them over here. I was quick to comply. Sharon already was pulling her blouse free of her skirt and I could see that the magnificent set she had inherited from her mother were all her. I unfastened her bra as she bent forward to put two pillows half way down the length of the double bed, and push the others to the very top. “I like to watch,” she explained. She held my shoulder for balance as she stripped her panties off from beneath her skirt, then sat down on the side of the bed and began unfastening my belt. With that opened, she unfastened the waist band, pulled my zipper down and told me to get out of my boxers. I was only too willing. I had barely gotten them off before I felt her hair against my stomach, then the soft, wet, warmth of her mouth closing over the head of my cock.

“M-m-m,” she murmured, holding my staff with one hand and my right ass cheek with the other and pulling me closer, “I knew this was going to be good. Mom never misses.”

I would have said something then, feeling ridiculous standing there with my cock in Sharon’s mouth, my trousers and underwear around my ankles, and still wearing my tee shirt and dress shirt with a tie still fastened, but I couldn’t. The hot length of her tongue and slow bobbing of her head into my crotch totally destroyed my ability to think of something to say.

“This is going to be fun,” she said softly. “Well, get undressed,” she said a little impatiently. I hurried to comply; my clothes were thrown helter skelter as I rid myself of them. Sharon had slid out of her skirt and was on her back, waiting for me when I finished.

“I love to suck a hard cock,” she said, pulling me toward her by an obvious handle, “and mom tells me you’re one of the best pussy eaters she’s had in a long time. Show me.”

I was happy to. Pushing the two pillows aside, I turned Sharon on her side and slid into the sixty-nine position with her. Lying on my side, I took the pillows and put them between her nylon covered legs and pressed my head into the top of that ‘v’.

‘Ambrosia, pure ambrosia’ I thought to myself as I found succulent lips waiting to be spread by my tongue. She was already wet with her juices and a little of the pink interior of her inner cunt was beckoning me home. My tongue circled that lovely rim first, then slid into her as her hips bucked against my mouth. Sliding one arm beneath her, and the other over her hip, I had both those lovely ass cheeks in my grip as I felt her teeth lightly caress the length of my cock and her lips close over it once again. I pulled her closer to get deeper into that tunnel of love. It was just as sweet and tasty as I could have dreamed, and flowing with the trickle of lust suffusing her body as I felt her head bobbing in my crotch. She had been more than ready, I could tell. Her pubic bone was almost bruising my lips as my tongue reached its maximum depth and then circled once again to flick her clit. She was SO tasty. I flattened my tongue to push the hood back and let the full width of my tongue rasp over that tasty treat. Her juices were flowing like a small rivulet as my nose pushed deep into that sweet canyon while my lips sucked the tender little man in his boat. I really can’t say which one of us reached heaven first, but I felt the hard pulses of my cum load blasting its way into her suctioning mouth just as she filled mine with her hot, slightly salty juices. There was no way I was going to release her, not with that tasty morsel filling me. Her hips were pounding her pubic bone against my lips to the point of pain, but I wouldn’t think of turning that sweetness loose. Apparently she felt the same way because her tongue circled my swollen knob once more, cleaning the last pulse off just in time for another to fill her mouth only to be quickly swallowed.

“Phew,” she said as she came up for air. “That certainly didn’t take long. Mom was right, you have the golden touch.” Even as she rolled onto her back I could feel the heat of her body overcoming the slightly cooler air in the hut. I felt her hand on my head as she announced, “you can come out now. You’ve proved your point.”

“Do I have to?” I asked plaintively, not wanting to release this lovely lady from my clutches.

She laughed and told me, “No, you can stay down there as long as you want. I certainly won’t object, but we have a few other things I’d like to check out now that we’re together.”

“M-m-m, delicious,” I murmured as I turned my body on the bed and pulled her close enough for a kiss that shared our mutual spending.

“It certainly was.” she agreed, pressing her breasts hard against my chest. They were as delightful as the rest of her, firm, pointed little – okay, not so little – mounds that were tipped with nipples as hard as my still throbbing cock. That was a little unusual for me. Usually, after such an amazing oral stroking of my shaft, it went down almost as fast as it had come up, but not this time. Instead I found my hardness had only increased and it was now carving a slippery groove on her lower belly, hunting for the beauty my mouth had so recently covered.

She reached between us and caught me by that slippery rod and smiled.

“H-m-m, this is acting like it wants more. Does it?”

“Oh, yes,” I agreed, “and now that we’ve got the perfunctory tasks taken care of, I hope I can last long enough to show you what else your mother liked about me. In the meantime, I hope you don’t mind if I graze on these beauties, “I told her as I cupped one full, hard tipped breast and kissed it with all the gentle passion I was feeling for her. It didn’t decrease my libido a bit to find that she was already steering the head of my throbbing erection between the swollen lips of her labia.

“My, that certainly is a nice fit,” she said with a smile as the tip slid into her, then a moment later, “that’s even better,” as the crown slid past the guardian muscles leading to her core. It was like sliding into a velvet glove filled with melted butter until I felt her vaginal muscles begin that same milking sensation her mother had demonstrated with such proficiency. Her eyes widened slightly as she felt the full length filling her, finally bottoming out at the end of her channel and swelling with pride at the welcome it had received.

Sharon sighed with pleasure as I retreated slightly and then slid home once more.

“That’s what I like. Nice and slow.” She whispered. Her arms closed tightly around me as her legs opened wide and her feet slid up the calves of my legs. I felt her hump slightly, and I knew this lady was as adept at making a man believe he was in heaven as her mother. “Fuck me, fuck me just like you did my mother. George is screwing your little wife to death right about now, and I don’t want to miss out on anything he’s getting.”

I had totally forgotten Lucy until she told me that, but it was too late for any mental remonstrance. I wanted to do just what Sharon had asked and began to show her my intent. She gurgled with pleasure as I rotated my ass while sliding in and out of that wonderful nest. Her arms held me tighter and her own pumping hips tried to force me back in each time I lifted mine for another thrust.

Despite what had been the coolness of the hut when we entered, it was no longer sufficient to cool us as we joined ourselves in every position I had ever known and a few more that Sharon showed me. I don’t know how many times she reached orgasm, but she continued asking me if I was going to cum in her. She seemed not to be too unhappy when I told her ‘not yet.’

The bed was a mass of tangled sheets and perspiration before I finally loosened my grip on her breasts long enough to whisper that I was about to cum. Fortunately, she was hitting her own apex at the same time. When I felt that hot liquid boiling down the length of my engorged cock, she met me with a thrust and howl of delight of her own.

“Oh, yes, yes, fuck me!” she panted, taking my shoulder in her perfect white teeth and worrying it like a bone as she rode my body with each up and down stroke. Missionary position, hell - if the missionaries had ever fucked like we were at the moment, the worlds population would have been several times more than it is now.

With a final gasp of delight, she dropped away from me, arms and legs akimbo, ready to suffer whatever fate was left after a mind-blowing orgasm. I would have loved to have continued fucking her, but I too suddenly found my knees and elbows would no longer take my weight and collapsed on my side next to her.

All I could say was “Wow” when she turned her face to me and smiled. I managed to get up on one elbow and kiss her. She curled her arms around me and gave me a tight squeeze as we locked lips and tongues together, allowing the passion to ebb slowly.

“Me too,” she almost whispered after we broke our kiss. “Mom told me it would be this good, but after all the great things she said about Mark, I couldn’t believe it. Two fantastic fucks in a row is more than most women can dream of.”

“I appreciate the compliment, especially coming from a lady whose mother has to be one of the world class fuck machines. She taught you well. Let’s do it again!”

“Whoa, boy,” she laughed, pushing me back. “We have plenty of time and you should use some of that energy to try out some of the other ladies. Let’s take a shower and get dressed so you can see what real benefits look like.”

We showered together in the small but well furnished hut bath. Kisses were exchanged, but she managed to fend off all my advances which would lead to more sex.

We were dressing while she explained that the annual meeting was the opportunity for everyone to have sex with as many of the opposite sex as they could handle and all the company officers, including her mother and father, were expected to be available. After dressing, we stripped the bed and put on fresh linen for the next couple or group who wanted use of the hut.

“Don’t worry,” she said with a smile and a brushing of my semi-erect cock, “I want more of this, but it will have to wait until we have another chance to get together. Do you remember what daddy said about the eight of us getting together? How about next weekend? I know Mark wants to do it again and, after what mom told me about dad screwing Lucy, I know he wants more of her.” She almost blushed when she added, “And I certainly wouldn’t mind enjoying more of this.”

As we walked out the door, Sharon again turned the disc on the door, but this time from red to green, explaining that this was a way of indicating the hut was ready for use. Red on top asked for privacy. Turning the disc so that the red and green were side by side rather than vertical, was an invitation for others to join the play in progress. We walked slowly from that little hut as Sharon told me more. She added that the men and women who were finished, but still wanted more, all met in the lodge again and milled around until they again found interested partners. Those who were satisfied, or who wanted to be with others for a longer period of time such as overnight, often left the grounds and made their way to their homes or wherever their interests led them. “Maybe you’ll find Lucy there,” she teased.

“I hope not,” I told her. “The way she was looking at George, I don’t expect to see her until this breaks up. When is that, by the way?”

“Tomorrow morning,” she said, “at 8. By that time everyone is pretty worn down, or at least ready to go out and have breakfast. They can come back if they want, but there’s no food, so everyone usually just goes home, start calling around to compare notes and begin dreaming of the next get together.”

We climbed the stairs of the lodge together. There were ten or more of both sexes in little groups talking while some wandered from group to group. With a last brief kiss, Sharon left me, reminding me to call her and George to arrange next weekend. I saw her join another group and immediately was picked up by one of the tall male newcomers.

I looked for Lucy, but she was nowhere to be found. I wondered briefly if I should continue my search, but was interrupted almost immediately by a fortyish blonde who I recognized as Barbara, the new hire in the administrative department.

We introduced ourselves and Barbara nodded telling me that she had recognized me too. She took my hand and looked around. “Isn’t this something?” she asked in an awed voice. “If I had known about this company when I was in my twenties, I doubt if I would ever have worked anywhere else.” I smiled in agreement noting that for her age, there was nothing to improve on as far as her figure was concerned. Maybe a shade over five feet five, her blue eyes indicated a Nordic ancestry. As with most of the ladies from that ancestry, she had a rack that would have been the envy of most strippers, tapering down to a slim waist, and wide hips that must have equaled her upper works.

She was studying my face and I could almost guess that she was as hesitant as I was, but she beat me to it. In a soft, slightly nervous voice, she added, “Since we are going to be working so closely together,” she said, “maybe we should get better acquainted.” I agreed and we turned toward the door leading to the outside just as I caught a glimpse of Lucy and George walking hand in hand toward the lodge. She was smiling and George had that goofy look most men get when they have been thoroughly fucked. Seeing me, she waved, but made no effort to turn in our direction. “Oh, isn’t that your wife?” Barbara asked seeing my wave in return.

“Yes, but it looks like she has other plans,” I told her. “And how about your husband, Tim?”

Barbara laughed and clutched my arm to her chest. “Nothing to be concerned about there. He’s already been shanghaied by the boss’ wife. She’s already done him once, but I know he wants to do her again. What a family that is! George came over to our house and fucked me before Tim had even told me that he was going to work for Glen and Sheila. He was very nice about it, telling me that his mother-in-law would be taking care of Tim, and that even though normally we would have been asked to come over to their house, Glen was tied up that day. Tim and I have been swingers for years, but I never saw anything as organized as this is. How about you and … Lucy, isn’t it?”

I nodded and briefly told her about how Lucy and I had become swingers more through accident than any other method. “Now,” I added, “I doubt I could convince Lucy to go back to the straight life.”

“Would you want to?” she asked still clutching my arm to her bosom and looking up to see my reaction to the question.

“No way!” I laughed. “I originally thought I wanted just to see her enjoy another man in a threesome with me, but I’ve found out that it’s even more of a thrill to know that she enjoys it with other men even if I’m doing another woman. I’m not about to break that up.” I told her about how I had gotten Charlie and then Mark to fuck my wife and how we both then began to realize there was no reason why we should not enjoy the fun we were having with the added benefits of our even more wonderful sex life together.

I asked her, as we walked toward one of the cabins, how she and Tim had become swingers.

She laughed and told me of catching her husband, only months after they were married, screwing her sister. She had in turn evened the score by fucking her sister’s husband. Following a knock-down, dragged out verbal altercation, both had agreed that it had been enjoyable.

“That night, Tim fucked me almost all night long, telling me how he felt knowing that his brother-in law was dipping his wick in me. He said it made him so horny that he had to see it happen again. I couldn’t have agreed more. We invited my sister and my brother-in-law over and did it again, right there in the open, on the same bed the next day. It turned out that both my sister and brother-in-law met as singles at a swap party and had married for the convenience of enjoying each other and their friends. It became so good between them that they’ve added a couple of children to the family. Who knows who the father is, and they don’t care either. Now that she’s had her tubes tied and he’s had a vasectomy, they both come over and join us frequently. We’ve become a part of their circle of friends. I’ve never regretted it.”

“So you’re not new to this at all,” I said as we reached the door to the hut and I turned the disc to put the red side up.

“No,” she said reaching out and turning it to the ‘join us’ signal. She looked at me as she did so, told me that she had already been told the meaning of the signal and asked if I have any objection.

I smiled and told her ‘no’, mentally shifting gears to the possibility that this little get together could turn into a real gang bang with such an experienced lady. We were barely inside the hut and slowly stripping each other when another couple joined us. We didn’t even bother introducing each other as they began shedding their clothes, except for shy smiles between ourselves.

Barbara, it turned out, was just as well endowed as I had guessed. Despite her age there was very little sag in what had to be at least a set of 38D cup fillers. In the slight chill of the hut the nipples of those lovelies stood out like twin cannons. I bent forward and captured one in my mouth, gently sucking it as I shed the last of my clothes. I could feel it swelling as she used one hand to pull my head closer and the other to pull me down on the bed with her. Fortunately the beds in the hut had been chosen for the probability that at one time or another, more than two people would occupy it, and we felt the other couple sit down on the other side, already engrossed with each other.

At first I wanted nothing more than to slide deeply into Barbara’s warm depths, but as I felt her reactions to my oral efforts, I found it was even more fun to go with the flow and let her experience carry me along.

“Ah, that’s lovely,” she murmured as she held me close to her chest and my tongue rasped her nipple, bringing it to an even more imposing height. “I knew you would be the kind of man who doesn’t hurry me along just to get to the good stuff. Come up here, baby,” she said, lifting me slightly away from that tasty morsel, “I want to look you over.”

I complied readily. Barbara was an erotic dream with much more experience than I. As our lips touched, I felt her tongue probing my lips seeking an entrance. When I realized her intent, I opened my mouth wide and let her tongue explore mine. The results were almost like an electric shock. My cock sprang to attention and I couldn’t resist gently squeezing both those lovely breasts as we tasted each other.

“M-m-m, you’re a good kisser,” she murmured when I had to at last come up for air. “I always like to find out how a man will kiss me before we go any farther. It tells me whether he will be a gentle lover or not.”

“Did I pass?”

“Magna cum laude,” she chuckled. “I think we’re really going to enjoy this.” With that compliment, I felt her reaching between us to capture my already leaking cock pressed against her lower belly, and pressing it to the slight gap in her blonde muff. It found a home there and gently pried deeper without any effort on my part. I was already leaking a steady stream of pre-cum which was matched by the slippery wetness between Barbara’s thighs.

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers