Expect the Unexpected Ch. 02

Story Info
What she has to do to buy his silence.
3.4k words
4.34
145.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitemom
petitemom
134 Followers

By the time I had washed Chad’s cum out of my hair, he was long gone, but Paula and Amy were just returning from their shopping trip. Amy raced in, threw a couple of bags on her bed and was out the door, presumably to meet up with Chad. I wondered if, or when he would tell Amy about our little encounter. I was fairly confident that if he did brag about the time ‘Amy’s aunt had sucked him off’ that my denying it would be enough to render his claim a wild teenage fantasy.

Garrett, on the other hand, was another story. Would he tell Amy or Paula? And even if he didn’t, what must he think of me – a thirty-something, married, mother of two, turned cum-slut. I felt a nervous lump in the pit of my stomach as I anticipated what he would say to me when he got home from work and I had absolutely no idea what I was going to say to him.

Paula quickly changed into her swimsuit while I mixed a pitcher of margueritas and we retired to our lounge chairs in the back yard. We spent the afternoon soaking up the sun, sipping our drinks and getting pleasantly buzzed. Our conversation, as it often does, eventually drifted to the subject of sex and at one point Paula made a comment about Chad’s beautiful tan and her desire to see his tight, white little butt.

I briefly wondered if she already knew about Chad’s and my escapade – perhaps Garrett had phoned her on her cell before she came home. Maybe Paula was trying to get me to confess to her.

Even though I was starting to feel a little drunk, I resisted the urge to confess my indiscretion to my older sister and as the conversation wandered away from the subject, I felt pretty secure that Garrett was my only worry.

We heard his car pull up shortly after five. Paula put her t-shirt and shorts on, over her swimsuit, and went in the house to greet him and start supper. I continued to lay out, enjoying the late afternoon sun but that nervous lump in my stomach returned.


A few minutes later Garrett came out with a fresh pitcher of margueritas and he had changed into shorts and a t-shirt. From the look of him, I presumed that he didn’t spend a whole lot of time outdoors. His arms were tanned somewhat, but his hairy legs were almost a brilliant white. Combined with his long, khaki shorts, slightly too-tight t-shirt and dark, wire-rimmed glasses he looked kind of nerdy.

When he and Paula were married he had been very skinny – too skinny in my opinion. Living the good life with a cook as spectacular as my sister, he had added a few pounds and actually looked pretty hot for a few years. Now, just over forty Garrett had developed a bit of a paunch but he still wasn’t what I would call overweight.

He settled into the lounger that Paula had vacated, took a long sip of his drink and looked right at me and said, “So how was your day?”

For a few seconds I considered the possibility that maybe he hadn’t seen anything after all, but then he smirked and said, “I see you found your top.”

“Garrett,” I said, glancing furtively at the house, “we need to talk about this morning, it’s not what you think.”

“No?”

“Well, maybe it is what you think,” I smiled, shyly, “but I still feel like I need to explain.”

“I’m listening,” he said, studying the ice in his glass.

“You haven’t told Paula have you? Or Amy?”

“Not yet,” he said.

“Please don’t,” I pleaded. “It was a mistake, a moment of weakness, temporary insanity – I don’t know what, but please can we keep this our little secret?”

“Are you going to tell Ben?” Garrett asked.

“Ohmigod, Ben! I hadn’t even considered him finding out.” I said. “Please, please Garrett, you can’t tell him of all people. You can’t tell anyone!”

“I can probably be persuaded,” he said.

I was in a panic. My heart was racing and in spite of the warm summer sun, I suddenly felt chilled. I needed to calm down; I needed to regain my composure – to get control of the situation, to . . .

“What exactly do you mean, you can be persuaded?” I said.

Garrett smiled and turned to look at me. He squinted against the sun and it gave him a slightly sinister look.

“Well,” he said, “perhaps if you had something on me, something I wanted you to keep secret, then we would be at an impasse, so to speak.”

“What did you have in mind?” I asked, cautiously.

“Oh I don’t know, exactly,” he said.

“I’m guessing you do,” I said.

“No, not really. I’m open to suggestion. I mean, Chad certainly seemed to be enjoying the, shall we say, ‘attention’ you were giving him,” Garrett said, “some of that appeals to me.”

“So you’re saying that if I give you - my sisters husband - a handjob, you’ll keep quiet about me and Chad?”

“Sure, I mean neither one of us will want Paula to find about the handjob, and by the way I saw more than just your hands getting involved. But yeah, I think that would be enough to keep me quiet,” he said.

“I can’t believe I’m actually agreeing to this,” I said, “but OK. As long as we both agree, it will be one time and neither one of us will ever say anything about it again. Not to Paula, not to Ben or Amy or anyone! We won’t even mention it to each other, agreed?”

“Agreed.”

“So when?” I asked.

“You’re going home tomorrow, right? So I guess it’s going to have to be tonight.” Garrett said.

“But when exactly,” I said, “and where.”

“You know what a sound sleeper Paula is,” he said. “Tonight after I’m sure she’s asleep I’ll slip down to your room and we can, uh, complete the transaction.”

“All right,” I said, hesitantly, “but make 100 per cent certain she’s asleep because I couldn’t bear the thought of my sweet sister finding me in a compromising position with her husband.”

“Listen,” Garrett said, “the last thing I want is to hurt Paula. Believe me, she won’t find out. I promise.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The evening passed in a kind of a blur. Paula made another one of her sensational suppers then the three of us rented a movie and shared a bottle of wine. Amy came home around 10 p.m. and came in to say goodnight. There was nothing in her voice or mannerisms that suggested that she knew anything about Chad and me. So far so good.

As soon as the movie ended, Garrett said he was tired and ready for bed. We all said our goodnights and headed for our rooms.

The effects of the sun, the marguerites and wine all combined to make me extremely tired. I climbed into bed clad in my panties and a t-shirt but I barely had time to think about Garrett’s and my upcoming rendezvous before I fell fast asleep.

When I woke up, Garrett was shaking my shoulder. The digital alarm clock on the nightstand said 12:03. I sat up sleepily and ran my fingers through my tousled hair.

“Ready for our date?” he said.

“I guess so,” I said sleepily. “Let me brush my teeth and go pee and I’ll be right back.”

I stumbled into the attached bathroom and closed the door. After I peed and washed my hands, I brushed my teeth and threw some water on my face. Then I ran a brush through my hair. I smiled to myself at the absurdity of the situation. Here I was freshening myself up in the middle night as I prepared to go out and make my sisters husband cum so that he wouldn’t tell my husband that I had done the same thing to my niece’s boyfriend. What was becoming of me?

I tried to imagine what was going through Garrett’s mind as he sat on my bed in his boxer shorts and undershirt, patiently waiting for me to come out and service him. Then I found myself wondering what his cock would look like.

For almost as long as I had known him, I imagined him being smallish in that department.

When he and Paula were first engaged, Paula told me that Garrett’s brother’s girlfriend had confided in her that his brother’s penis was the smallest she had ever seen. I asked

Paula if it was a family trait and she’d said that no, Garrett was just fine. But something in the way she’d said it, the hesitation in her voice or something, had made me think that he wasn’t particularly well endowed. I guess I was about to find out.

When I came out of the bathroom, Garrett was sitting on the edge of the bed. The bedside lamp gave the room a peaceful ambience.

“Well let’s get this over with,” I said.

“Is that your idea of bedroom talk?” Garrett said, with a smile.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “but you have to admit this is kind of weird, right? I mean, look at us, two mature, happily married people, sneaking around after midnight for some meaningless sexual gratification . . . for you anyway.

“If you’re looking for gratification, I’m certainly willing to reciprocate.” he said.

“No, that is entirely Ben’s territory, I said. “I’m sorry I can’t be more romantic about this, Garrett, but . . . I can’t. So, lose the boxers and let’s get this show on the road.”

He stood and pulled down his underwear, kicked them off, then sat down again. With the dim light and the long t-shirt he was wearing, I didn’t get a look at his ‘package’.

I sat beside him on the bed, placed my right hand on his leg, and began gently stroking the warm skin on the inside of his thigh. Unlike with Chad or the guys at the YMCA I wasn’t feeling any level of arousal. This was strictly a utilitarian handjob, a means to an end. I wondered if this was how prostitutes felt.

Slowly my hand made its way up towards his crotch until I finally made contact with his manhood. To my surprise he was still soft

“I expected you to be a little more excited than this,” I said.

“Well I am over forty,” he said, “so it takes a little the longer the second time.”

“The second time?” I said. His cock was starting to respond to my touch by thickening a little.

‘Um, yeah,” he said, a little sheepishly.”I didn’t want this experience to be over too quickly, and wine has a kind of ‘arousing’ effect on Paula, so . . .”

I quickly pulled my hand away.

“Ew!” I said. “You mean I’m stroking a penis that was just inside my sister?”

“Well, yeah, I guess so,” he said. “It’s not like I had time to shower or anything. This doesn’t change anything does it? I mean we had a deal right?”

“I guess not,” I said, reaching for his cock again. Garrett began to get hard rather quickly now as I stroked him and I could tell that not only was I right about his size, he also had a foreskin.

I felt a little self-conscious just sitting in their dimly lit guest room, matter-of-factly jacking off my brother-in-law but I was anxious to get it done and over with so I quickened my pace.

“Deb?” Garrett said, softly.

“What?”

“I was kind of hoping, expecting really, more of the treatment that Chad got.”

“This is basically all I did for him, Garrett,” I said. “But I guess I can kneel in front of you, if you prefer.”

“I’d like you to take off your top off, like you did for him,” he said. I hesitated and stopped stroking him. “I mean, it’s not like I haven’t already seen your breasts and I’d really like to see them again, up close like this.”

I thought about it for a few seconds then decided ‘what the hell’ and I stood up and pulled my t-shirt over my head.

“You are absolutely gorgeous,” he said.

“You have to take yours off too,” I told him and he did.

I knelt in front of him and resumed my stroking. The lamp light gave me a pretty good view of Garrett’s cock and although it was a little smaller than average – about 5 inches long, I guessed – it was reasonably thick and it was certainly hard. Considering this was his second time in a fairly short time span, he was certainly up for it.

Garrett had a pretty healthy crop of hair surrounding his cock and completely covering his rather large balls. While I stroked with my right hand, my left hand explored the tangled mass of hair and I gently massaged them and let my fingers stroke that sensitive ridge behind them.

“Uh, Deb?” Garrett said again.

“Mmm hmmm?” I said.

“This morning, with Chad you used your, uh, mouth on him too. I was kind of hoping . . .”

“It’s not enough that I’m giving you a handjob?” I exclaimed, sitting back on my heels. “You want me to give you a blowjob now! And with my sister’s juices all over it? No. No way. This is way out of hand!” I stood up.

“For Christ’s sake, Deb,” Garrett whispered. “Will you keep your voice down! Paula may be sound asleep, but Amy’s just down the hall.

“And don’t forget,” he added, “our agreement was that you would give me the same treatment you gave Chad. If you expect me to live up to my end of the deal, you have to live up to yours.”

I stood there glaring at him for about thirty seconds. Then, in resignation, I knelt down again.

“I don’t fucking believe this,” I whispered, surprising both of us with my profanity. Then tentatively I leaned forward and gave the underside of this cock a little lick.

I couldn’t taste Paula on his cock, as much as smell her. And for the first time that night I felt slightly aroused. I took his head into my mouth and sucked as I slowly pulled my lips upwards and off the tip. I opened up and sucked farther down his hot, hard prick and found that I was able to get most of it into my mouth. That was something I had never been able to do with any of the other cocks I had sucked in my life and I became determined to take all of Garrett in.

I came up for air then went down again, opening up my throat and I was pleased to find his five inches presented little problem. Before I knew it, my nose was buried in his pubic hair and I was overcome by the unmistakable scent of a woman.

The image of this juicy little cock sliding in and out of my sister’s moist pussy had an instant effect on me. I gripped the base of Garrett’s cock with the thumb and forefinger of my right hand and began to suck earnestly on the head while my left hand massaged my swollen cunt through my cotton panties.

I alternated sucking with long licks up the underside of his cock and some light flicks of my tongue around the head.

Garrett moaned deeply and I suddenly remembered why he was so adamant about me going down on him. Paula had confided in me, a few years after they had been married that Garrett refused to go down on her, it was a hang up he had and he just couldn’t seem to get past it. As a result, Paula had stopped returning the favour and their sex life had settled into a comfortable routine of pretty standard sex in the missionary position.

For probably the first time in almost twenty years Garrett was receiving a blow job and it was in that instant that I decided that I wanted it to be one he would never forget.

I continued to stroke by well soaked pussy and with my other hand I returned to his balls. What he lacked in penis size he certainly made up for in his scrotum. It was positively massive. His balls were firm now and, I guessed, ready to send a substantial load of cum my way.

I stopped sucking and concentrated strictly on tongue work, varying the pressure and the speed and moving around the head and up and down the shaft. My pussy was making loud squishing noises now as I practically rammed my fingers back and forth between my legs. If Garrett heard the sounds of my self-pleasuring, he didn’t show it. He was pretty distracted by the variety of sensations that he was feeling for the first time in two decades.

I was approaching orgasm and so I slipped the head of his cock into my mouth again and in a couple of strokes I had it deep-throated again. The aroma of Paula’s pussy bombarded my senses again and it was enough to push me over the edge. Pulling my mouth off Garrett’s throbbing cock, I stroked him quickly with my right hand while my left hand massaged wave upon wave of orgasm through my entire body. Conscious of not waking Amy or Paula, I moaned as quietly as I could – more of a whimper than anything.

After what seemed like an eternity, my orgasm subsided and was suddenly aware that Garrett wasn’t too far off himself. Knowing that he would want to savor every second of it, I stopped stroking him. In fact, I kept both of my hands off of his cock and proceeded to lick at the head with only my mouth. His cock was bobbing around and it presented a bit of a challenge at times to maintain contact between tongue and cockhead but is served to subdue his impending release somewhat.

Then, I felt Garrett tense up and I knew that now was the time, there was no turning back.

I gripped the base of his cock with my hand and enveloped most of it with my mouth then began to suck in earnest. I don’t normally swallow Ben’s cum when I blow him, although the thought doesn’t disgust me or anything. It’s just not one my favourite flavours. But at that particular moment I guessed that that was what Garrett would most enjoy, and I wasn’t really in the mood to have a face full of the stuff either.

I had him almost completely down my throat again when he finally came. The first shot hit the back of my throat and I felt myself gag a little. I backed off a bit, keeping just the head of Garrett’s throbbing prick in my mouth as several more jets of thick, creamy cum filled my mouth.

I didn’t swallow it right away. When his orgasm appeared to be over, I sat back and as he slowly opened his eyes to look at me, I parted my lips slightly and let his thick, viscous cum start to seep out and down my chin. With as sexy a smile as I could muster I slurped it back in and swallowed it with a satisfied “Ahhh!”. Then I used my fingers to pick up the bit that still clung to my chin and licked them off.

Garrett’s cock continued to throb and twitch in front of me, a little cum still dripping out of the tip and over the head. I grabbed it and gave it a good cleaning with my tongue then I stood, bare breasted in front of him.

“Satisfied?” I said.

Garrett reached out his hand and stroked my soaked panties with two fingers. I closed my eyes and revelled in the pleasure his fingers made me feel.

“I could hang around a while, until I recover, and maybe we could, you know, take our deal to the next level,” he said.

I smiled and removed his hand from my still-tingling pussy and shook my head. I grabbed my t-shirt and headed for the bathroom.

When I came out, he was gone.

True to his word, he has never it mentioned it again.

petitemom
petitemom
134 Followers