Expected Ch. 2

Story Info
Son seduces family members.
2.8k words
4.43
363.1k
24
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking and moaning she collapsed on top of me, we held each other with my cock still nestled between her soft velvety pussy as we both drifted off to sleep.

We fucked several more times that day, waking each other in some sexual manner. My mother woke me by giving me a blowjob as I slept or by squatting over my face and stuffing my mouth full of her glorious pussy. I would wake her by eating her pussy as she slept or waking up with a raging hardon I would be balls deep in her pussy before she knew what I was doing to her. Either way, we would fuck and go back to sleep.

It was after 6 pm when we woke, knowing that we had to each go to our own homes. My mother got very quiet, during our lovemaking we had not spoken much about what we had done or what we were going to do about our respective cheating spouses. We talked as we showered together, my mother agreed that she would allow me to come up with a punishment for our spouses and that she would go along with anything that I came up with no matter how heinous. I told her that we should go home, act like nothing ever happened, and that within a few days I would call her to reveal my plan of revenge.

It was hard for me that night, arriving home my wife acted the innocent role, putting on her good girl routine. Chris cooked me a nice dinner and even gave me a massage as I watched T.V. I was still feeling a little exhausted from an afternoon of fucking and told Chris that I was going to bed early. Usually I'm a midnight guy, never going to bed, until the late night talk shows come on. Going to bed early usually meaning that I wanted to fuck. Chris came into the room just as I was putting on a pair of undershorts, having just come from the shower. Chris took this as a hint and dropped to her knees in front of me, placing my abused cock in her mouth, she attempted to give me head. I reached down, grabbing her by the shoulders and told her that I was really exhausted and that I wasn't in the mood for that tonight.

Chris trying not to act upset said fine, that maybe we could do something else. I climbed into bed and soon drifted off to sleep. Chris woke me in the middle of the night, my cock had other ideas and was as hard as day old French rolls. She seized the moment quickly climbing on top of me and placing my cock at the entrance to her pussy, impaled herself on it. My cock slightly sore from that days activities, I winced as Chris fucked herself with it. Closing my eyes I fantasized that it was my mother, making the pain more bearable. Bucking wildly back and forth Chris brought herself to an orgasm. My poor cock having nothing left deflated shortly after Chris got off and licked it clean. I rolled over and fell quickly to sleep.

It was during the course of the night that I came up with my plot to exact revenge on my wife and father. I was going to enlist the help of my sister, which I knew she would readily agree to. I would make the call in the morning and once that was done the ball would be rolling.

I hung up the phone with my sister and was surprised at how quickly she had agreed. I told her what happened between Dad and Christina, leaving off how my mother and I had also fucked. She didn't need to know that just yet, and if my plan succeeded she would be able to witness that act first hand.

I arrived at Gina's apartment the next day with the video equipment, setting it up we talked about what she was going to do to seduce dad. She was a little shocked that my mother agreed to the seduction. I explained that mom wanted to shock him with the tape, as she was shocked to find Chris's panties in his coat pocket, and since we didn't know where they went to fuck, that by setting him up I would have evidence to show Chris that she didn't mean anything more to him than a piece of ass. My sister didn't really care about the explanation, all she cared about was that she was going to fuck her father and that she was doing so with our blessings.

My mother received the call on Saturday, she was not surprised since I had explained my plan to her, and she passed the phone to my dad who was lounging in the TV room. My sister recited the story perfectly and my dad called out to my mom, that he was going to Gina's to help her with some electronics.

My mother immediately called me and told me that the plan was in motion, I quickly grabbed my jacket and told Chris that my dad needed help in the garage and that I was going to my parents house. Chris asked if she could come with me and I told her that he needed me now, and that waiting for her to shower would take too long, but that if she wanted to come over after she was done that would be fine. I left and made the drive in fifteen minutes.

My dad arrived at Gina's apartment several minutes after the call. Gina dressed as I told her. Wearing a white see-thru halter top, her tits were clearly visible, slightly smaller than my Moms around a 34C but equally as impressive with large sliver dollar sized brown nipples. I had seen them while spying on her taking a shower when we were younger. She also wore her tiniest of skirts and no panties. My father being a red blooded male would not be able to resist this tempting treat, daughter or not.

Gina opened the door. Dad tool case in hand, his eyes bugged slightly at the sight of his barely dressed daughter. Gina told him that she had moved her entertainment center around in her bedroom and that she didn't know how to hook everything back up. My dad barely able to keep his eyes off Gina's tits, stammered that he would take care of it. My dad following Gina to the bedroom stared at her ass cheeks as they peeked out from under her skirt. Stepping into the room Gina pushed the button on the remote unit she was holding in her hand. The video camera sitting strategically in her closet started taping and from its viewpoint had a clear shot of the entertainment center and most importantly Gina's queen sized bed. Gina sat down on the bed as my father moved the center away from the wall. Allowing her skirt to ride up around her thighs, my dad had a clear view of Gina's completely shaved pussy.

Taking a quick peek my dad was hooked, asking Gina to bring him a glass of water, he tried unsuccessfully to remove the nasty thoughts from his mind. My sister coming back from the kitchen purposely wet the front of her halter, making it almost completely transparent. Damn, she said I spilled water on myself. Handing the glass to my dad, his eyes were again riveted to her youthful mounds. Gina sitting again at the edge of the bed, began talking to him, taking his attention away from the task at hand and over at her so that she could flash her twat. My dad fought hard as he could to resist, but it didn't take him more than 5 min. before he was over at the bed. Sitting next to Gina, he told her that he would have to come back another day, saying that he was feeling a little light headed.

Gina thinking quickly told him that there was no way she would let him drive that way, that he should lay back and rest till he felt better. She pushed him back onto the bed, saying she was going to make him comfortable, he did little to resist. Gina started by removing his shoes, saying that if he cooled off his feet, his lightheadedness would go away. Lifting his head to prop a pillow under it Gina mashed her tits into his face.

Dad inhaled her sweet perfume from between the crease of her breasts, his crotch beginning to swell. She then began unbuckling his pants. My dad asked her what she was doing, and in her most innocent voice, she said that she was trying to make him comfortable, that if he fell asleep in them they would get wrinkled. My dad hesitantly allowed her to pull them down and off his swelling cock now clearly visible to her. She pretended not to notice, but in the camera there was clearly a good sized hardon forming. "Now" she said as she sat down on the side of the bed next to him, "I'm going to rub your temples for you." Turning and leaning over him caused her skirt to bunch up around her waist, her pussy now clearly visible to him. "Gina" he said, "what are you doing, I can see your privates."

"And" replied Gina, is it ugly or something."

"No" he replied, "it's just that I'm a man and it's having a reaction on me that a father shouldn't have."

"Oh please, she said, you saw it when I was little, it's the same still"

"No, no, no it's not the same" he stammered. "Yes it is" she said, "look it's the same like when I was 13." As she said this she thrust out her hips at him and lifting her skirt brought her pussy inches from his face.

My father lost all control, grabbed her around her waist pulling her pelvis to his face, his tongue licking at her bald mound. Gina squealed with delight throwing her leg up over his face and straddled him, lowering her pussy to his mouth for tasting. My dad was ravenous for his daughter, gripping her white ass roughly in his strong hands produced red hand prints on her cheeks. My sister bucked as his tongue pierced her outer lips, and prodded deep into her. Lapping at her pink insides and nibbling on her inner lips. Flicking her clit with strong strokes of his tongue, my sister rocked back and forth on his face. Grinding her clit along his nose as his tongue darted in and out of her. Soon she felt the stirring of an impending orgasm and thrust harder down against his face. A sea of tart pussy juice drowning him he tried valiantly to hold onto her as she came. She felt it overcome her and clenched her thighs down on his face. Throwing her head back, she shuddered and shook as it took her over. My dad reaching from around her hips, tugged down on her halter top, her firm young buds bobbing up and down as she shook. His hands cupped both breasts, gently groping and fondling, his fingers tweaking her hardened nipples.

During the frenzied passion my dads cock came out the front of his boxer shorts. Proudly waving back and forth, veins popped out along his shaft, his mushroomed cockhead glistened from the dripping pre-cum that had oozed out. My sisters orgasm having subsided, turned to see his meat stick bobbing out of his shorts, quickly spun herself around. Sitting on his chest she lowered her mouth to lick the veined Popsicle, long slow licks starting from the base of his large ball sac to the tip of his purpled crowned head. Opening her mouth wide, the bulb disappeared between her lips, further and further she inhaled his shaft down her throat. My fathers eyes rolled to the back of his head, enjoying the blowjob he was receiving. Looking up for a quick glimpse he watched as his shaft again disappeared past the beautiful lips of his only daughter. Gina's brown puckered ass hole and pink pussy mere inches from his face, my dad extended his hand and placing several fingers at the opening of her pussy pushed them effortlessly into her hole, working them in and out. My sister thrust back against him, never letting up her oral talents on his rigid pole. They continued this way for some time, occasionally coming up for air, my sister would again go back to the job at hand or I should say in mouth.

My dad meanwhile lubed up my sisters ass hole and working in several digits into her shithole, sent her on the road to another intense orgasm. My sister shaking with convulsions screamed out obscenity's as she came. The orgasm from him playing with her pussy and asshole more intense than the last. My dad had ideas other than a blowjob and wanted to get between her tight pussy, my sister had the same thought and desperately wanted him to fuck her.

Turning herself around, my sister brought her legs up under her and hovered over his cock. Gripping his cock in hand, he rubbed it several times along the length of her pink slit opening. Working as a team, my dad watched as his paternal organ slowly disappeared between his baby girls swollen pussy lips. Slowly and effortlessly she lowered herself, her well lubed Gina taking his blood engorged meat completely in, they rested pelvis to pelvis, his brown hairy ball sac cradled between the crevice of her young white ass.

Slowly my sister began to rise, bringing herself into a sitting position, my dad placed his hands on her ass cheeks to help her stabilize. Once they were ready she began to rock slowly back and forth, his well endowed cock sliding in and out of her like a well oiled piston, their tempo increasing as the minutes passed. My father not wasting an opportunity began suckling the young tits that hung in his face, taking a turn with each nipple to give it a nibble. My sister immensely enjoying the forbidden fucking she was receiving thrashed her head about wildly. Her fingers feverishly working on her protruding clit she Brought herself to another amazing orgasm. Her cum dripping down around Dads organ provided additional lubrication, allowing him to last longer than he thought he would be able to. He allowed her climax to subside before he lifted her off and positioned her in front of him. Kneeling and placing her head on the pile of pillows she arched her ass in the air, waiting for dad to position his cock at the entrance of her dripping wet pussy. Lining himself up and spreading her cheeks slightly dad rubbed his cock up and down her slit, lubing the head before pushing it past her lips and popping it into her hole.

Grabbing a fistful of hair he thrust into her, letting out a groan as his pelvis slapped against her ass. Gina yelped as he thrust into her, moaning as he pulled her hair and pounded hard into her pussy. Expecting to be treated a little gentler by her dad, Gina enjoyed the rough pounding her dad was giving her pussy, and began thrusting equally as hard against him. Her ass quivered with each thrust and she let out soft purring sounds as he continued his assault on her pink flower. My dad liked it when Gina began to moan "harder, harder, he didn't know that his little girl liked it rough this way, and he was more than happy to oblige. Releasing his grip on her hair my dad reached around to squeeze her tits, laying on top of her he thrust into her like a dog on the street, fast and furious.

Continuing the furious pounding he was giving Gina's pussy he felt the tingling sensation that meant he would be coming soon, wanting Gina to cumm at the same time my father reached around and began manipulating her clit, fervently working it back and forth, up and down till the little button was hot to the touch. Gina began to shake and he knew that she was ready, as they came together the feeling of euphoria overtaking both of them, her felt the hot jism explode from his cock, shooting deep into his sexy daughters cunny hole coating her insides. He was sure she was on the pill, no matter though the deed was done and it felt wonderful. They lay there for several minutes, locked together like two dogs, dads cock still hard sheltered inside of Gina's warm cave.

Only after my father had rolled off Gina did he mention that what they had done was wrong and that my mom and I did not need to know. Gina proud of her seduction agreed with him and as he went into the bathroom to wash up it was then that Gina turned off the camera. My dad left soon after, never having hooked up the equipment. Oh well I would do that later, while I reviewed the tape.

To be continued...