Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was starting to come down as I drove away. Having my biggest fantasy come true should've felt great, but now that I was on my way home, I wasn't so sure. No doubt, the sex had been wonderful, and I wanted more. And, as Rita had said, we weren't doing anything wrong. But I still felt a little as if I had misjudged the depth of a swimming pool. A little mixed-up, you could say.

And I was also ravenous. I stopped by Wendy's for a burger and a Frosty, using the time to get my head clear and on straight again. I hoped Mom would be in bed when I got home. I was afraid the whole thing would be written on my face.

The radio was still on the classic-rock station. They were doing Dee Snider's new House Of Hair show. Up until tonight, this had been the highlight of my week, which now seemed funny and a little pathetic. The song was "Into The Fire" by Dokken: "The flames draw near, they're tellin' me to stay ..."

Luckily, Mom was in bed when I came in the house. I tapped lightly on her door.

"Kevin?" she called drowsily.

"It's me," I said, opening the door a crack.

"Did you have a good time?" she asked.

What a question!

"Ah, you know," I said, "same ol' Dennis."

"Well, thanks for checking in," she said. "Good night."

I said the same, and headed off to my room, suddenly tired myself.

What have you done, Kevin? I thought as I drifted off to sleep.