Experiencing Parisian life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in erotic heaven now and only a full blown orgasm was going to bring me down again. Pierre sensed this as he got my body to shiver and shake in tune to his manipulation of my pleasure buttons.

"Ann -- I think you are ready to become a Frenchman's lover. I want to make love to you and make you cum. Would you like that? ........ Think of it as an exciting way of thanking me for today." Pierre stared deep into my eyes as his fingers continued to explore my G-spot.

Pierre wanted me to fuck him as compensation for his favours earlier in the day. Something in me was excited by the naughty and erotic prospect of allowing this older man to have his way with me as a reward for his kindness to me.

"Oh hell yes!! You have got me so horny that I need to have sex."

"Let me take you to the bedroom for your pleasure," Pierre smiled. My dress and bra stayed behind on the balcony as Pierre led me indoors to their bedroom. The late afternoon sun shone through the window onto the huge double bed, making it look warm and very inviting. Pierre indicated for me to make myself comfortable on the bed while undressed.

It felt quite erotic lying there practically naked watching this man strip in front of me, knowing that I was about to be fucked by this man who I had only met the previous day. He actually had a really trim body, especially for his age. I looked forward to seeing all of him, especially his cock. He deftly undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor leaving him in only his snug fitting underwear which had a tempting looking bulge in them. Facing me he asked me to take off his last garment. He wanted to feel my touch and see my elegant young fingers wrapped around his cock he said.

I did not need a second invitation and quickly pulled his underpants down just far enough to release his rapidly hardening cock. He cock was not huge but it certainly gave me a thrill touching it and running my fingers around his balls. His balls were substantial and felt nice and weighty in my hands.

After a quick feel and assessment of what I was to enjoy, I bent down to fully pull off his underpants and let him step out of them. As I came upright again his fully erect cock was right in my face. Instinctively I took hold of it and wrapped my mouth over the end. With my other hand I started to fondle his balls. I was enthralled at getting my first good feel and taste of an older man's cock. This felt so naughty, so exciting and so erotic to be sexually pleasuring a mature man. My pussy tingled with anticipation. Pierre gently stroked my hair as I slowly moved my mouth up and down over his cock, all the time running my tongue around the tip. He was encouraging me and seemed to be really enjoying the sensations he was experiencing. I was personally experiencing an erotic thrill from knowing that I was turning this man on.

Just as I got Pierre to the point that his breathing was getting shallower, he withdrew his cock from my mouth. He looked at me as I continued to stroke his shiny, wet cock. "I want to taste you, before we move to the ultimate pleasure."

With that he gently rolled me onto my back and took hold of the side of my panties. I lifted my hips to help him to strip me of my last garment. Another thrilling tingle rippled through me as I felt the full impact of being completely naked and exposed to this older man, who by common consent was going to fuck me. Getting naked to have lustful sex with a man whom was pleasant enough, but for whom I had no other feelings, was proving to be a very erotic experience. The feeling that I was offering sexual services to him in return for his kindness somehow compounded the naughty, raw sexual excitement I was feeling.

With my panties discarded, Pierre stroked the inside of my legs and gently pushed my legs wide apart. I was very conscious that his eyes were fixed on my totally exposed cunt. He leaned down and started to kiss and lick the inside of my thighs. He maturity and experience showed as he teased and stimulated me, building up the sexual tension and anticipation in me as his mouth moved ever closer to my throbbing pussy. Such was the build up that I let out a deep, deep groan as his mouth finally closed over my pussy lips. It felt so good, so erotic, so exciting to have this mature man tasting my juices and stimulating me with his gentle tongue flicks all over my sensitive parts. By the time he started to focus more on my clit I was already moaning almost constantly.

My arousal moved to another level as Pierre inserted two fingers up my dripping cunt. An erotic groan escaped my lips. I was getting close to peaking and my body starting involuntary little sexually induced spasms. Showing his experience again, Pierre moved the stimulation to yet another level.

I felt a finger slowly circle and gently tickle my puckered rear hole. The sensations were new to me and highly erotic. I had never experienced anal stimulation or penetration before. The naughty excitement of having this "stranger" exploring those "forbidden" areas of my body added to the physical thrill.

I was shuddering from the erotic stimulation and very close to the point of no return. Pierre was finger fucking my cunt with two fingers, had another stimulating the erotic zones around my anus and then moved his mouth over my clit, sucked on it and rapidly flicked the tip of my hard clit with his tongue.

My body jerked uncontrollably as I exploded in a huge orgasm. "AHHHHHHHHH..... OH MY GOD PIERRE!!!!..... OHHHHHHH SHIT" I exclaimed loudly as Pierre expertly pushed me over the orgasmic peak and then slowly brought me down again. He gently fingered my cunt and caressed my body to bring me down to a soft, slow landing from my sexual high.

As I got my breath back I lay there feeling quite stunned at the level of raw sexual pleasure this man had induced in my body.

When he realized that I had come out of my state of erotic euphoria, Pierre lay down on his back next to me. His cock was hard and he held it pointing straight up. From somewhere he produced a condom and deftly rolled in on his cock. In my aroused state I had not thought of protection, but was pleased that Pierre had -- and that he had been thoughtful enough to not even ask if he should use one.

He wanted me to ride him ..... I was to fuck him, rather than him fucking me. Was this a subtle message that I was still repaying his favours of earlier that day? I did not really care. Despite my huge orgasm a few minutes earlier, I still felt I needed a cock in me to feel properly fulfilled. I was also still quite excited by the erotic thought of rewarding Pierre with sexual favours.

I squatted over Pierre's body, facing him. I maneuvered his cock head into position and then lowered my body until he was fully buried in me. My pussy was still very wet from the orgasm and so his cock penetrated me with ease. I sat back for a moment reveling in the satisfying feeling of having my cunt filled. That initial penetration always felt especially good to me, as my pussy walls were stretched and my body adapted to this "sexual invasion."

I looked at Pierre and saw lust in his eyes. He was clearly very horny and wanted to fuck. Smiling at him I started rocking up and down on his cock. Immediately he started to thrust in me matching my rhythm. We comfortably matched each other's thrusts and so could focus on the erotic stimulation that we both were enjoying. Pierre reached up to play with my tits and tugged gently at my nipples. His touch was perfect, taking the level of simulation just to the brink of slight pain. Soon he had my arousal levels rising quite rapidly again.

Pierre stopped his thrusts and said he would like to change positions. He got me to lie on my back again, but he moved in next to me. He lifted my legs and slid his legs across underneath mine. This lined his cock up with my pussy again. I eased my legs open to allow his probing cock to slip back into my waiting cunt. I quickly understood why Pierre wanted this position. We were both lying comfortably not having to support our body weight in any way, and he could fuck me while having his hands free to massage my clit and tits. It was not long before Pierre's rhythmic fucking and stimulation of my clit and nipples had me highly aroused again. Judging by Pierre's breathing he too was getting great pleasure.

We were now both focused on reaching our orgasms. Pierre was doing most of the stimulation, but I was also meeting his thrusts trying to get maximum penetration. Our breathing became ragged and my body was starting it's tell-tale shuddering. I was taking a bit longer than usual to cum since I had just a short while earlier had that huge orgasm. I found myself appreciating the fact that Pierre was able to hold back for an extended period. Was this another advantage of a more mature man?

Pierre did not have to wait much longer. I suddenly felt the erotic wave build in my body and very quickly peaked. "OH FUUUUUUUCK........ YESSSSSSSSSSS....... FUCK ME PIERRE!!!" I exclaimed as my second orgasm rippled through me. I could feel my pussy clenching around Pierre's thrusting cock.

As my orgasm started Pierre thrust into me more urgently, satisfying my need for deep, fast penetration, while quickly bringing him to his peak as well. "OHHHHHH ANNNNN.... YOU ARE SOOOO SEXYYYYYYY!!!!!! he groaned as he cock twitched and jerked inside my body. I smiled at Pierre. Even in the throws of his orgasm he was charming and complimenting me. He was certainly living up to the French reputation.

We lay still for some time as Pierre's cock slowly softened inside me. He made sure to withdraw with the condom still secure on his cock, before removing it and wrapping it in a tissue. Being the consummate gentleman he handed me some tissues to dry myself before I went through to his bathroom to clean up.

When I returned Pierre was sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat next to him and thanked him for using a condom. I was feeling relieved that I would not have to spend the next few days concerned about possible health consequences of our sexual escapades.

Putting an arm around my shoulder Pierre smiled at me and asked, "So how did it feel to be a Frenchman's lover? Do you understand the pleasures a little better now?" I leaned up against Pierre. "Pierre, you are an amazing lover. The sex was fantastic. If all Frenchmen make love the way you do, then I understand the pleasures -- as you word it -- very well."

I nudged him gently in the ribs and teasingly questioned him. "So, have I done enough to thank you for showing me around?"

"Oh, I very much enjoyed the way you thanked me. Perhaps we could find another reason for you to thank me before you leave Paris." he winked at me and we both chuckled. I think there was an implicit understanding that we would both enjoy another lustful sex session, but did not know if it would be workable before Mike and I had to leave for home again.

Pierre went to fetch my clothes on the balcony and we got dressed in silence. It was a very comfortable silence, with both of us feeling sexually fulfilled and allowing each other to mentally absorb the pleasures of that afternoon. My mind did wonder back briefly to the last time I had extra-marital sex (which was also my first). That had also been a very satisfying experience, but totally different. Both occasions had been amazingly exciting and erotic and had raised my sexual awareness and libido.

Despite just having had sex, I knew I would seduce and fuck my husband as soon as we were both back in our hotel room. As with the previous time that I had extra-marital sex, I had this surprising feeling that I wanted to share my afternoon's erotic experience with him. I wanted to share the eroticism and excitement and make him part of it. As it is when you love somebody -- you want to share pleasure and excitement with them.

I found myself wondering if I would ever be able to share my experiences with him without messing up our relationship. I had heard of couples who shared their extra-marital experiences, and who found it stimulated their sex lives to do so. I could now understand why, knowing how I felt after my sexual experiences. But would my husband share this feeling? I thought I had to find a way to subtly test his sentiments.

I will share my story of how I found out about my husband's feelings on another occasion.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
27 Comments
ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 11 years ago
I did enjoy… I stripped in my office while reading and I came twice… Thanks

I am amazed at the comments I read after reading different stories on Literotica. First let me begin by saying I have been married for 42 years… to the same woman. I have a house mate, who is a dear friend, but not a lover. She is not a “sexy lover” because early in our marriage, I was like many young married men – I did not understand the complexities of the female personality and in particular the difference between male and female sexuality. Sooooo, I did the typical lovemaking thing – reached my climaxed, figured the wife was satisfied and never really communicated about her sexual needs and wants.

I am smarter now [not smart, only smarter] re: love, sex, women, men, fucking, making love, blah, blah, blah. Literotica has become a release and has met a need in my life as has porn in the form of videos. I have read and watched many different porn themes. What I have watched is not relevant to what I am going to share… and yes, I have had one affair [just two years ago] and have “traded $$ for sex” years ago. Been to the titty bars and done the massage parlor and/or the nude and lingerie modeling. And, yet I am still with my wife. Know that she did find out about the affair and the pornography, b/c of my stupidity and carelessness. She was pissed, but told me she did not want to lose me after she cussed me out.

My wife is not capable or perhaps willing to meet my needs. Part of that is because I sexually frustrated her early in our marriage. So, I have chosen to take care of this need “in my way”. It is not perfect and will not work for everyone – but it has worked for me.

Having read many of the comments on Ann’s writings – some of the people who should read what I am saying probably will not – but here is my point.

The name of the website tells you what you are going to read about or find here. It is just people expressing their fantasies, dreams, experiences… in an erotic, electronic format. So, if you do not like “certain sexual topics” then don’t go there. I am not going to say “shut-up” because you have the right to express your comments, just as the author has the right and freedom to write what they want to write.

Remember: how you felt when you read certain stories: pain, anger, disgust, frustration, aroused, turned on, joy of sex, limp as a soggy noodle. Whatever you thought or felt re: the story you read – any story, not just Ann’s – there is still an unwritten principle – be careful what you say and how you say it. Remember, the author is a person and has feelings. I am not saying do not express what you feel or think – but do not be a bully, and inconsiderate, insensitive person. I have read many authors in their Literotica biography have said they appreciate feedback, including negative. Many, if not most have asked that you be sensitive in what and how you share.

Sometimes I go to some of the other genre of topics because I am curious or horny and looking for something new. Many times, I do not get turned on, but I do not “attack” the author.

Finally, Ann, I want others to know what I have already shared with you. For me, this story was hot! In fact, I came twice when reading it. The first time was when Pierre gives Ann wonderfully satisfying and sexy cunnilingus. Yes, eat that cunt Pierre. Suck that clit. Finger fuck her pussy. Perhaps you remember her verbal expressions… “Oh, hell yes…” or “Oh shit…” She swore…

Within 24 hours, I sat again naked in front of my computer and came a second time as I read about the actual fucking. I will not bore you, but I took Ann’s story and entered comments on all I liked – there were 77 of them, not including parts that I just underlined because I was unable to express what I was thinking or feeling… or doing. Both times I stood and shot cum on top of my desk.

So for you it may have not been sexy and you may question a relationship that Ann and Mike have – exercise your right to do that – but do it in a decent human way. And remember, there are others like myself who found this to be extremely sexy.

Ann – a sincere thanks for being vulnerable and taking a risk to share a personal, erotic, intimate event for the world to read. As I read once, you wrote to turn people on, to make them come. I think you and Pierre did that for many. I like your style, the development of the story, the struggles you had, the surrender, showing that submissive quality… This story illustrates the song: I want a slow hand, not in a heated rush… a rock and roll tune that I believe reflects what many women want – and what I want also.

You are appreciated and I will read your other erotic stories. I expect them to turn me on, make me climax and help me in my day to day sexual needs and frustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So another bitch/whore/slut

fucks around on her husband and thinks about telling him and getting him inot 'swinging' or the REAL term, "CUCKOLDING". Which is what she did and does on a frequent basis. But if that is what this slut/whore wants to do? then I say go for it. It is a really sad thing to do to 'loved' one, but it take all sorts doesn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHOA!

You guys all seem to think alike. What if a woman REALLY DOES feel things in an illicit situation that she can't quite get from her loving hubby? I, for one, can begin to see where she's going with this. She really does love her husband, BUT she gets these incredible thrills from others. SOUND FAMILIAR? Guys look at it like that all the fucking time. I KNOW! I'm one of you. Sometime, we're gonna HAVE to face reality, guys. It's not easy, but we can do it. We're GUYS!

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Gee guys, can't a woman have a little fun just like men do?

So common for LW male readers to internalize a story and forget that it's fiction created by a writer's mind. Male or female, I like a woman's perspective story and just hope that the writer is really a female.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Gave it a three because....

...you write well and stopped short of part two, where hubby cuts off Pierre's little french penis and stuffs her ass with it. Wondering when a female writer on this site is going to write the truth, that extramarital sex USUALLY makes one feel like a shmuck afterwards. And it's rarely as good as sex with a loved one.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
First Taste of Extra-Marital Sex A new exhilarating life experience.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories