Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat facing Donald, my thighs straddling his; my wet, excited pussy pressing against his erection (with only his jockey shorts between us) and my bare breasts plastered against his chest. “Grind your pussy against his hard-on,” Gary said and, as I started to do just that, he pushed his cock into my mouth.

My poor husband! Here was his naked wife, sweating, in a sexual frenzy, rubbing her sex against his and sucking another man’s cock just inches from his face! Gary held my head in both hands and began fucking my mouth.

My heart was racing, because of the closeness of three sweaty, hot bodies and the smells and tastes of vigorous sex, and I was gasping for air as I tried to suck my lover and dry-hump my husband at the same time.

“I’m gonna come,” Gary soon said, his breathing quickened and his face contorted, “and when I do, you hold it in your mouth, understand?” I nodded as best I could under the circumstances.

He suddenly grunted hard and began filling my mouth with spurt after spurt of warm, syrupy sperm. I just couldn’t hold it all; I swallowed some, choked on some and dribbled some down my chin.

“Now,” he commanded me as he pulled out of my mouth, “give Don a really passionate French kiss.” To my astonishment, Donald willingly opened his mouth for my kiss. I spilled most of Gary’s sperm down his throat and chin.

Donald by now had become so excited by my rubbing against his erection and the taste of another man’s sperm that he came at last, violently, thrusting his pelvis against me. I think I came again too.

We were both left gasping and shaken, as Gary stood only inches away, smiling at me and stroking his softening but still dripping cock.

I spent the rest of that wonderful weekend fucking and sucking Gary in different ways I’d never known about. Donald watched and occasionally got a generous, if indirect, sample of Gary’s cum either from my mouth or from licking my pussy clean. He didn’t raise the slightest objection to cleaning another man’s cum (another word I really learned the meaning of that weekend) off my vagina with his tongue.

When the weekend ended, we agreed to meet Gary soon again in Las Vegas for another bout of sex. After the second such get-together, however, Donald realized he was more turned on by Gary than watching me fuck Gary. (Gary later said he’d suspected all along Donald’s problem was that he was really gay and that’s why he’d been having trouble getting it up for me).

Donald and I soon divorced, amicably, and he moved to San Francisco, where he found a male lover and happiness. Me, I spent many weekends and the occasional vacation with Gary, along with the occasional second man or second woman, until he got transferred overseas. I frankly loved all this free-wheeling sex.

I eventually met, fell in love with, and married another man after Gary. Our sex life is as good or better as what I had with Gary, and so far I’ve not repeated my sexual escapades with another man or men. Although if I were tempted to do so, I’d bet my new husband – to whom I’ve told everything – would understand and not object. Stay tuned.

()()()

12