Experimental Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood speechless as I watched him photographing her as she slowly took the end of the bow and lightly tugged upon it. Both the guys were watching her with great attention now, one through the viewfinder of the camera, the other just looking at her incredulously, unable to believe his luck. I was hugely aroused to see her playing with the bow, as it slowly unravelled and the two ends fell away. Immediately the two parts of the dress fell to the sides, no longer held in place by the bow as she had ignored the clips when putting it back on.

Her body was immediately exposed, her pussy visible and her breasts poking through the gap. I saw the look on the guy without the camera, a huge grin as he obviously whooped loudly in amazement. Brigitte was not finished yet though and quickly shrugged the dress off her shoulders completely and let it fall to the floor. Once again she was standing in the centre of London, in a glass tube wearing just a suspender belt and some stockings.

She had her legs slightly apart and I could clearly see the lips of her vulva, the hairs around them obviously soaked with her arousal. I could see some of the liquid running in a small stream down the inside of her thigh. She raised her hands over her head and pulled her breasts taught for us all to enjoy. I could feel my cock pulsing in my shorts as my heart pounded away watching her flaunt herself to us all. She moved one of her hands down to her tits and played with the nipple, running it through her fingers, the nipple hardening and standing further and further out.

Eventually she decided that enough was enough as the descent of our pod meant that we were at 45 degrees below their pod and the angle no longer gave them a good view. She slipped her dress back on, re-attaching the clips and the belt, coming up to me and kissing me again.

'Fuck I am so turned on, I think this is the most sexually charged I have ever felt. I could fuck you here, you know.' She explained.

'I know exactly how you feel, but I am not sure that that is the rational thing to do.' I agreed.

Eventually the wheel rotated full circle and we walked out of the pod, the staff around the landing area gave us not even a second look and I realised that no one knew of our adventure up in the skyline of London.

'We are waiting for the guys, I want their pictures.' She told me.

'Really, you want to meet them?' I asked. 'You aren't ashamed to face them?'

'No, I want to see the pictures.' She smiled up at me.

So we waited for the two guys, they saw us and waved with huge grins, their pod edging its way round to see us.

Eventually they stepped out of the pod, and walked over to where we waited for them, big smiles all. It turned out that they were actually French and they were very charming, kissing Brigitte on her cheeks and complimenting her repeatedly on her fantastic figure. They were also very charming to me, saying how very lucky I was to have such a beautiful partner, and especially one who was so happy to enjoy her loveliness. I smiled back, saying little.

Brigitte got them to enable wireless on their camera and then downloaded all the pictures on the camera down to her phone. She flicked through a couple of them on the screen and they were really amazingly sexy, he had a fantastic camera and had captured full frontal nude shots of her with the skyline of London behind her, they blew my mind and I could see that Brigitte was really shocked to see herself nude on this guy's camera.

The guys were looking at her as well and could see that she was uncomfortable with these amazing images. The guy with the SLR asked her whether she wanted him to delete the pictures off his camera, as he could see she was worried by them.

Brigitte looked down at them again, and considered, then she said that he could keep them, on the condition that he promised never to post them on the internet or share them with anyone that would. He promised most sincerely that he wouldn't do so, that he would always treasure them and would remember this as the most trip of his life.

We parted on very good terms, she kissed them both as we parted and they looked her up and down again, enjoying being so close to this amazing girl who had shared so much with them so enthusiastically and willingly, and with such obvious enjoyment. I felt terribly aroused still but a bit uneasy about it all.

We walked off up the river to Hungerford Bridge and then over and up to Covent Garden where we went and had a couple of serious drinks together relaxing a bit and then having a really good laugh.

Brigitte had another look through the pictures and once again could obviously hardly believe what she had done; the guy had taken a number of really close up shots of her, her tits, her pussy, one view where almost every hair between her legs was visible in the picture. I could see her becoming aroused again and a wicked look coming over her face.

We spent the afternoon shopping on Regent Street, we didn't buy much for we didn't have much money but we got a few thrills from Brigitte flashing a little to the shop staff.

We had a leisurely lunch in a pizza restaurant and then renewed our shopping trip; Brigitte was tireless in looking through the department stores and clothes shops.

We walked away from Oxford Street eventually, Brigitte had taken my hand and we walked west through Saville Row into the environs of Mayfair.

'I have one final treat for you.' Brigitte announced, smiling at me as she had been all day. She was obviously enjoying the whole thing and seemed to have both grown in boldness and enjoyment of the whole thing. She no longer had the hesitant doubtfulness from previously; instead she was intent on playing exactly the part that she wanted. She enjoyed the attention, enjoyed the control and was not really interested in whether I objected as her bloke, or not.

We walked down a narrow lane off one of the larger streets with pretty muse houses down one side, and then we turned at the end as the lane narrowed a little. On the left was a big black doorway with a large number 37 above it in white neon.

'I think you will enjoy this place, I have a friend who works here and says we can pop in for a while this afternoon. It's actually a bit exclusive, but she is the stand in manager this afternoon till 7pm and has agreed to let us in, as a bit of a favour. We used to study together, but she is studying in London now, we keep in touch and she owes me a big favour from last summer.'

We pushed the door open and entered a very expensively decorated entrance lobby. There was a big guy standing to one side of a huge dark wood desk wearing a dark suit, very smart, slightly scary. There were two CCTV cameras pointing towards us to add to the feeling of paranoia. Behind the desk, a stunningly pretty girl of about 25, long brunette hair, sat smiling up at us, looking slightly curiously at Brigitte and then at me, as though we were not exactly what she was expecting. She was wearing a beautiful crushed silk tight dress with a very revealing neckline showing her very nice breasts.

'Hello.' Brigitte introduced. 'I am Brigitte, this is Jack, we are friends of Chloe, I think we are expected.'

The girl looked down into the thick leather bound book on the desk and found a note held in place with a paper clip on the right page.

'Oh yes, I see. ' She replied slowly, hesitantly, reading the note, detaching it and then discarding it. 'Umm, well Chloe has put this in so it must be fine. That's ok, through you go.'

The big guy stood forward and pulled a heavy black door behind him open, smiling ingratiatingly at Brigitte and then conspiratorially at me as he showed us through into another room.

This second room was a fairly large bar and restaurant. Along one side was a large hardwood bar with a huge mirror behind it and two female bar tenders looking over towards us. Around the rest of the room were a group of about eight large circular leather seats, each around a circular wooden table. The floors were highly polished marble, and the ceiling was painted with a series of rather explicit oil paintings of nude women.

Another girl came over towards us and squealed very slightly as she reached Brigitte, kissing her warmly and smiling with a big grin, biting her bottom lip a little as if she was surprised to see her a little. There was genuine excitement in her face and in her eyes as if she were starting an adventure. She was dressed in a very provocative dress, in one way it was a thin satin dress, but really was so low cut, figure hugging and short that it was more like a slip really. As she leaned forward to kiss Brigitte it was clear she was not wearing a bra and her breasts were barely covered by the thin material.

'Wow so you came, this is great. I am really pleased to see you.' She remarked

'High Chloe, this is Jack who I was telling you about. We have popped in for a drink or two.' Brigitte replied looking pleased but also a little nervous.

'Well this is a pleasure, Brigitte has never brought a guy to visit me before.'

'Well I am very pleased to meet you.' I kissed Chloe on the cheek and tried not to look at her breasts too obviously. Brigitte watched my efforts with a sense of amusement.

I looked around the room and saw that not very many of the tables were taken at this time, it was early after all. Over in the corner a group of guys were sitting, chatting quietly. They must have arrived recently, as they did not yet have drinks, although I could see another stunning blond waitress at the bar collecting a tray of what looked like Gin and Tonics, or maybe some cocktails. She was dressed in a similar, very brief camisole to the one that Chloe was wearing with a pair of similarly styled pair of satin French knickers.

Chloe ushered us quietly over to another table a couple of tables away from the guys, her arm around Brigitte as they caught up with each other and told a few stories of mutual friends, it was all typical girl chat, talking about who had a guy, who was working and the like.

Once we arrived at the table, I slid round to the middle of the sofa and made room for Brigitte. As I did so I glanced over to the far table where the guys were taking delivery of their drinks, I was then amazed to see that once the waitress had handed the drinks around she slipped her camisole over her head, exposing her small but really perfectly formed breasts and then went and sat alongside them. Brigitte and Chloe were both watching me inquisitively.

'Brigitte.' I asked.

'Mmmmm.' She replied.

'What sort of bar is this exactly?' I asked innocently.

'It is just a bit of a lark, I wanted to come for a bit of an experiment, a bit of an experience.'

Chloe slid along the sofa and came and sat next to me, and finally Brigitte sat next to her on the end of the sofa, I was a bit confused, why wasn't Brigitte sitting next to me. However, it wasn't all bad, it also put me in the enviable position of having to sit next to Chloe, whose top was hanging forward and showing me almost all of her breasts, with Brigitte next to her in her seriously low cut dress.

'So, what is the deal exactly? Those guys there seem to have persuaded their waitress to take her top off.' I persisted.

'Well they bought her a very nice drink and no doubt bought a nice round of drinks, and that is part of the perks. Perky perks.' Chloe replied. 'Anyway, you don't seem too sad looking at my tits. Do you like them.' As she did this, she leaned right forwards the slip fell forward, and her breasts were completely exposed, her slightly pokey nipples and all.

'Yeah, stop moaning you bastard.' Brigitte replied and pulled her top forward a little, exposing enough of her breasts for me to catch a glimpse of the curves at the bottom and a little crescent of nipple.

I sat there with a big grin on my face, looking backwards and forwards between the two beautiful girls.

Another waitress arrived to take a drinks order and this one was wearing a lace and satin camisole that also showed off her nipples, below this she had a brief pair of tight satin knickers. I didn't even bother trying not to check her out, drinking in the details of her breasts, her shapely thighs and her knickers that really left very little to the imagination. Chloe recommended that we order a bottle of white wine, so we did, and the waitress wandered off, showing me that her knickers were actually a G string and I watched her bum as she walked to the bar.

'I have to pop to the loo.' Brigitte commented and then picked up her bag and wandered off to the back of the bar, leaving me with the lovely Chloe.

'So have you worked here for a while?' I asked.

'Yeah, I work here a few shifts a week, it pays pretty well and lets me carry on with my studies without getting in debt.' She continued.

'So do most of the girls do this while studying?'

'Yeah, actually those are the plans the women that own the place came up with, they want really nice looking girls, clever girls and lots of different faces to provide plenty of variety, then we all get a share of the profits and the tips. It's pretty safe and a good deal.' She explained.

'And sometimes they take off their tops?' I asked, still a little confused.

'Yeah, well the guests buy the girls a nice drink and perhaps offer a tip and they will sit with you and chat about poetry or economics while you enjoy a beautiful girl sitting next to you half naked. In fact generally speaking for a decent tip most of the girls will do rather more than that.'

At this point our waitress returned with our wine and I suddenly worried what was expected of me, but Chloe just thanked her, then dismissed her in a way that a manager might. She was apparently called Becky and she wandered off back to the bar.

'You need to understand that while you walked in for free this evening, there are actually eye watering membership fees for everyone else and the rewards for us hugely outweigh the slight indignity of the nudity. Actually some of us quite enjoy it and a few are looking for a rich sugar daddy.'

A couple of new guys arrived and came and sat at the table opposite, they were somewhat distinguished looking, dressed in dinner jackets and bow ties, with salt and pepper beards. I guessed they were in their fifties as they slid into their sofa and looked around the room.

'Ah. ' Exclaimed Chloe. 'That's unexpected, listen Jack I have to go and see these new guests, I really wasn't expecting them but they are some of our best members, but they can be rather... disruptive. Can I leave for a while?'

'Sure, of course.' I replied, slightly confused.

'And when Brigitte comes back. Make sure she comes and sits straight down next to you. Immediately. Ok?'

Now I was even more confused as I couldn't really see what else Brigitte would do other than sit next to me.

Chloe slid away and walked briskly over to the table with the two guys, a huge smile on her face. She kissed them both on the cheek when she arrived at their table and immediately started beckoning to some girls at the bar to come and arrange some drinks for them.

Two new girls rushed over, both tall and thin, one wearing a tight corset style top over lace knickers and stockings, the other in camisole and knickers. I could feel my cock harden even more at the sight of them. But was starting to wonder where Brigitte was.

The new waitresses were dispatched to fetch drinks while Chloe continued to engage the gentlemen in conversation, leaning forward onto the table no doubt to afford them a perfect view of her rather perfect breasts.

The waitresses returned with an ice bucket containing champagne and another with what looked like a bottle of vodka. There was then a swift conversation between the two guys and the two waitresses before one of the guys held up four fingers towards the bar like a tic tac man at the races, and the two girls each echoed the gesture with two fingers in a v shape.

I looked over at the bar to see what this might represent and realised that there was a list of the girls names on a screen there and that two blue blobs had now appeared next to two of them. One of the other names had a similar blob as well. I presumed that this was a record of some kind of tip or payment.

I turned back to the table and tried not to stare as, having served the drinks, the two girls started dancing together. As I sipped my drink, the one in the camisole ran her hands over the others breasts and then slowly unclipped the corset, she unwrapped it and then discarded it on the floor. She then kissed and sucked the girl's large breasts, playfully bouncing them in her hands. She then gently eased the girl's knickers down, running her hands down and over her bum and shaved pussy, before handing them to the guy that had negotiated the deal.

He seemed to hold them to his face for a second before putting them into his jacket pocket. As he did this, the now naked girl joined him on the sofa, and snuggled up to him a little.

Meanwhile the first waitress had climbed onto the table in front of the other guy and was slowly and artfully lifting her camisole up over her head. Her nipples were just a few centimetres from his nose. He watched her appreciatively as she then slipped her knickers off handing them over to the first guy who collected them.

All the time that the girls were involved in this deshabilles, they were chatting to the guys, all smiles and smirks as if they were chatting them up in the pub, not sitting nude in front of them, legs apart, no doubt showing off their most intimate parts.

Chloe as well was still standing by their table, joining in the conversation, although she had remained as fully dressed as she had been to begin with.

I was really turned on by the whole show, particularly as the girls were so obviously comfortable and happy. I wondered what Brigitte would make of it, when out of the corner of my eye I saw her reappear.

I should have realised that this was just the next part of her grand plan for a day of excess exposure. She was walking across the bar looking slightly lost and clueless wearing a completely see through lace camisole with a pair of matching lace French knickers, she looked absolutely stunning. Her breasts were clearly visible through her top and her neatly trimmed bush through the knickers, underneath both she still had her stockings and suspender belt on, which you could also clearly see through all the lace.

To me at least though, she looked much sexier than the other girls, perhaps because of her slight lack of confidence and her vulnerability. Maybe because I liked her honest girl next door look, but probably as well because I knew I planned to fuck her senseless when we got a chance.

I could feel my heart hammering in my chest as I admired her as she wandered around the other tables, looking at the other girls, most of whom were either topless or nude as they chatted with their guests. I watched as a few of the blokes checked her out, admiring her figure through the barely concealing lace lingerie.

I then remembered what Chloe had said and gestured over to her to hurry over to me. She obviously misinterpreted my reaction as wanting her to come over because I was jealous or controlling, as she merely laughed at me and then diverted herself over towards where Chloe was still chatting with the two guys. I was entertained to see that their two waitresses were now engaged in an amusing stunt where the quiet old guy poured champagne onto the breasts of one of them who was kneeling on the table. The fizzy liquid then meandered down over her tits and tum, then over to her shaved pussy where the other girl's mouth was strategically placed lying between her legs, her mouth on her pussy, drinking in the stream of champagne.

All of them were grinning like fools, except the drinker who looked like she had to concentrate to keep up with the flow or risk drowning or getting it in her eyes. Brigitte joined the throng and I saw both the guys transfer their attention away from the alcoholic cascade towards the new goddess in lace.