Experimental Treatment

Story Info
It’s a wonder what modern science can do.
4.4k words
4.28
40.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
198 Followers

Eric and Linda Steward have been married for 10 years. For both of them this is their first marriage. They have one child that is about to go off to college. They have come to me, Dr. Amy Quinzy marriage physiologist because they have discovered that now that their child has grown, they are growing apart.

Linda is 42, 5'6 brown skin, hair and eyes. Once the head cheerleader at her school, her figure has become more pear shaped and motherly but not unattractive. Eric is 35, 5'9", and he has gained a few pounds around the middle but works out three times a week. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. In other words, they are an average couple who are suffering from empty nest syndrome.

After several group and individual sessions with Eric and Linda, I have invited them to my mid town office for a special treatment that I have found works for people like the Stewards.

"Ok we're here Dr Quinzy." Started Eric before I even had a chance to sit down. "Now what is so important that we had to meet you so late? I have to go to work early tomorrow you know."

"What's so important Eric?" I began my tone flat and as neutral as I could keep it, "Is your marriage. I have been trying to get the two of you to share with each other what you shared with me privately but I have not been successful."

"That's not our fault." piped up Linda.

"Yes, Linda it is." I said polite but bluntly.

"How dare you," responded Eric.

"Shut up, Eric." I said my tone still flat.

"This is your problem Mr. and Mrs. Steward and it is up to you to solve it. The problem is that both of you are sexually repressed, and to make matters worse you are both too timid to tell the other what it is you want from them. You don't trust the person that you are supposed to trust the most."

Eric stood, "I'm not going to sit here and listen to this."

"Sit down Eric," I ordered "Now."

Eric obeyed.

"You two are very much in love with each other. The problem is and has been for a very long time that you both have very reasonable and strong sexual urges. It is natural for you to want to satisfy those urges but you are too afraid of what your partner might think of you if you ask them to help satisfy your sexual needs. While you were busy with a kid and jobs the problem remained less of a priority but now that your child is leaving and your jobs are stable these problems have grown and now, they are so large they are threatening your marriage."

The Stewards sat in wrap attention. "I like you two very much." I continued, "Far more than I should have allowed myself. But the damage is done and there really is no going back, so a few things are going to change from here on out."

I stood to my full 5'5" and moved over the Stewards. I stood over them like I was about to punish them for talking in class. I have to admit I was enjoying this and I was going to be enjoying it a whole lot more before the end of the night.

"First, we will start meeting only together and only at night. Second, we are going to start an aggressive and experimental treatment. Finally, since I will be taking a more involved role in your treatment and because it is unethical for me to charge you for an experimental treatment. I will not be charging you for our sessions from now on."

I was interrupted by a knock on the door to the outer office. I walked over to the door, exchange pleasantries with our visitor and then I ushered her in. She was a dainty young woman with strawberry blond red hair. I brought the girl over and had her stand in front of the Stewards. They could not see much of the girl due to the fact she was wearing a trench coat that was two sizes too big. I knew that she was, 5' tall and 90 pounds. Her hair stretched in a single braid down her back and she had emerald green eyes. She said "hello" and the Stewards were surprised but pleased to discover the girl had a thick Irish accent. She turned to me and asked "Can I take it off now?"

I tapped the girl on the shoulder lovingly, "Not yet my sweet but soon."

"This is Maggie. She is 21, an art history and restoration major at the university. She is a former patient of mine. I treated her for a number of sex addictions."

I whispered into Maggie's ear, "Now, sweet-heart."

Maggie smiled, undid the belt of the coat and dropped it off her shoulder. She was wearing nothing underneath. Like her face the rest of her body was milky white. She was thin but not to the point of anorexia. She had a boyishly flat chest with small perky nipples. Maggie had a tight firm ass and thin but toned arms and legs. Constellations of freckles covered her thin body like an inverse picture of a night sky. Her pussy was well hidden under a well tended garden of furry red pubic hair.

Eric looked at Maggie only long enough to have a visible erection, which before he looked away, he covered by crossing his legs. Linda stared at the girl unabashedly. Maggie seemed to enjoy her attention. She rewarded Linda by a smiling at her.

"What the hell are you trying to pull here Dr. Quinzy?" Demanded Eric

"Shout up Eric." I ordered again, this time with a lot more force in my voice. "You know damn well why Maggie is here. The two of you both have unrealized sexual fantasies and if you don't realize them. The pressure is going to continue to build until it destroys your marriage. You don't want that to happen. I know that because I know you. I don't want that to happen so let's cut the bull-shit and put our cards on the table." I took a deep breath. "In individual sessions one of you told me it was your fantasy to make love to a woman or to be more precise a young woman like, Maggie."

Eric exploded out of his seat, his voice thick with guilt, "I never said that."

"I did." Linda's voice was so soft I was not sure I heard her much less Eric.

I walked over and took both of Linda's hands in mine and raised her out of her seat. I gave Eric a look that said, "Don't speak." Tears were welling in Linda's eyes as she finally broke down and admitted her desire. I could see her desire. It was plain as day, from how she tentatively walked towards Maggie, first with my encouragement then on her own. Her hands began to shake as we approached Maggie's naked form. I could see from Linda's rock-hard nipples poking through her turtle neck he found the girl very attractive.

"I'm sorry Eric. I want to be faithful. I never would ever stray from you. It's just that seeing this well-built young girl standing here in front of me. Forbidden fruit I can't have, but..." Linda didn't finish the sentence as she simply leaned in, wrapped her arms around Maggie's neck and kissed the girl.

Maggie didn't fight Linda. She just stood there and let Linda kiss her mouth and her neck and her everything from the shoulders up.

Eric was speechless. He was aroused however judging by the size of the budge in his pants. "How does this make you feel Eric?"

"Angry." Eric answered.

"Eric?" I asked

"OK, horny." He admitted.

"Eric?" I asked again. "True feelings please."

"Very turned on and a little shocked that Linda wanted to do this. I wish I would have known sooner. I just want her to be happy." He admitted.

The two women broke for air a few minutes later. Linda was still crying and began to sniffle as she spoke again, "I thought you would think this was wrong Eric. But boy, it feels so good. Her skin is so soft."

I elbowed Eric in the ribs, "Isn't there something you would like to tell Linda?"

Eric finger combed his hair. "I love you, Linda. I really don't mind you having sex with another woman." Eric couldn't break eye contact.

Linda was already looked as though a huge wait had been lifted off her shoulders. Now that her secret was out, she wanted to push the limits a little, "You wouldn't mind if I fucked Maggie?"

"Not at all baby." Eric said uncrossing his legs to show his wife his budge.

Linda walked over to her husband and kissed him, really kissed him for probably the first time in a long time. "I love you," Linda said.

"I love you too." Eric said with a smile as he traced his wife's jaw line, "Now show me how much you love me by giving me and Dr. Quinzy a good show."

Linda smiled and practically ran back to Maggie's side, now that she had permission. Linda wrapped her arms around Maggie and the young woman did likewise. I took Eric by the hand and lead him over to a slightly larger couch a few feet away from the kissing couple. We sat. I could see that Eric's erection was returning and decided this would be a good time to explore one of his fantasies as well.

I unzipped his pants at the same moment Maggie unzipped Linda's skirt. Never taking my eyes off the two-women sex show before me pulled out his dick and slowly started to stroke the shaft of Eric's cock.

Linda had managed to get her turtle neck off but was now having a great deal of trouble undoing her bra. She was far more interested in kissing Maggie's nipples. Eric looked at me with both surprise and alarm as I continued to go up and down his pole. "I told you I was going to take a more active role in your treatment." I told him.

"What...about... Linda?" Eric asked his breathes coming faster and faster.

"Oh Eric, that's so noble of you. You know, you're really a great guy." I said as Maggie turned so that her butt was pressing against Linda's still panty clad crotch.

I could see the fear in Eric's eyes and so I decided to let him in on a little secret, "Don't worry Eric. Watching you get fucked by another women is one of Linda's other fantasies that we will be exploring tonight." I turned to look in Linda's direction and asked. "Linda is it OK if I play with Eric while we watch you and Maggie?"

"Please do." Linda said. "I know he wants you. I heard his tell a friend the sessions were worth your fee just so he could look at you." Linda reported.

I looked at Eric who by now was bright red. "Is that true Eric?"

"No." Eric lied.

I taped his dick with my palm. "Bad Eric. No lies here."

"Yes, I said that." Eric admitted.

You do want Linda to be happy," I started rubbing his dick slightly, "right?"

"Yes Ma'am." He said breathing hard.

"Oh, Eric I like the sound of that Ma'am stuff. I think from now on you should call me Ma'am. How does that sound to you?" I asked.

"Good idea, Ma'am." He replied

"What do you think Linda?" I asked.

"I like it to Ma'am." She responded picking it up quickly.

"Stand up Eric and get your pants off." I ordered

"Yes Ma'am."

Meanwhile Maggie was rhythmically rubbing Linda's crotch with her ass. Maggie had taken Linda's left arm by the wrist and brought it down towards her own crotch. Once there Linda needed no further instructions or invitation, she began fingering the young woman's pussy. Linda's right hand went to Maggie's neck as Linda began to kiss Maggie's left ear. Maggie meanwhile, in a stretch that would have made a yoga instructor proud reached behind her own back and behind Linda's, up to her bra and released the clasp of Linda's bra. The one that she was having so much trouble with earlier.

Eric stood. The weight of the change and other items in his pockets had dropped his pants for him. "Boxers too," I ordered.

"Yes ma'am." He responded.

He didn't want to take his eyes off the two women but he had to, as got his shorts off. When he came back up and his eyes reconnected with the sex show in front of him, Linda's right hand was now playing with Maggie's pussy and her left hand was in Maggie's mouth. It took Eric's brain a minute to figure out what was happening. Linda had played with Maggie's pussy until she came, which had already happened once. Linda would then switch hands and begin to play with Maggie's pussy with the other hand. Linda put the cum covered hand in Maggie's mouth and Maggie greedily sucked Linda's fingers clean.

Eric forgot completely about me and reached for his cock instinctively. I batted his hand away.

"Eric," I said. "What do you think you're doing? You don't have permission to touch yourself."

Eric looked from me to the two women and back again. They had paused in their love making for only a moment and then went back to it.

"Get down here." I pointed to the floor in front of me, "Now."

Eric grudgingly obeyed.

"You have been a bad boy," I said.

Eric looked ashamed like a dog that had just been caught peeing on the carpet. "Get on your knees Eric." Eric obeyed.

"Lay across my lap, face down." I ordered.

"Yes ma'am"

Maggie turned around to face Linda. They kissed, then Maggie dropped to her knees in front of Linda. She grabbed the waistband of Linda's panties and pulled them down, exposing Linda's closely trimmed bush. Linda took this chance to finally free her breasts from her bra and then walked backwards toward the nearest chair. She sat and beckoned Maggie over with her finger. Maggie walked on her hands and knees over to where Linda sat. Linda opened her legs to the young women and Maggie pounced, wrapping her arms around Linda's waist and diving into her pussy. Linda bent over to grab Maggie's braid and brought it taught as though it were a leash. She then began to rub the back of Maggie's neck and say soothing things like "Good girl. Nice girl. Eat mommy's pussy all up."

Eric had to crane his neck to keep watching his wife. I felt Eric's dick get hard against my right leg. He was enjoying what Maggie was doing to his wife. Without warning I slapped him square on the ass with a resounding "Slap." While Eric had been watching his wife and Maggie I had been pulling on a set of padded gloves. Much as I expected from our individual sessions Eric wanted to be dominated and I was going to dominate him tonight.

Maggie raised her head at the sound of the spanking as did Linda. Maggie's looked asked are we all getting spankings later? "Linda your husband is being bad. He has tried to touch himself without permission. He needs to be disciplined." I paused for effect. "Does that bother you?"

"Of course, not Ma'am," Linda replied. "If he's bad he should be chastised."

Linda indicated to Maggie that she would like Maggie to continue eating her pussy by giving two gentle pulls on Maggie's braid. "Yes mommy," said Maggie as she lowered her mouth back between Linda's legs.

I gave Eric a few more gentle slaps on the ass. I had to admit I was enjoying this. I could feel my own pussy getting wet. I mean Eric was a very handsome man. It took all of my self control to not order him onto his back so that I could fuck him right there. Fortunately, fate came to my rescue when I felt a different wetness, this one on the side of my leg. Eric had come all over my skirt.

"Eric," I exclaimed giving him an extra hard swat on his backside.

"Yes ma'am," asked Eric trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Did you just cum on me?" I yelled.

"Yes ma'am." He answered sheepishly.

"Did I give you permission to cum, much less cum on me?"

"No ma'am."

"I can see that you need a lot of training. Linda you are going to need to reinforce Eric's training at home. Do you think you will be able to do that?" I asked.

"I will try Ma'am." She replied.

"Try. There is no try." Yoda popped into my head. "You will learn to discipline your husband, or I will have to discipline you."

"Yes ma'am. I will Ma'am." She acquiesced.

"Get off." I pushed him onto the floor, probably a lot harder than I meant to. "You need discipline Eric and believe you, me you're going to get it from now on."

Eric was lying face up. I stared down at him, I put my foot on his abdomen just above his dick and pointed my finger at him. "Stay Eric."

I took several steps away and saw Eric reaching for his hardening cock. I cover the distance in a heartbeat. I put my face right above his but so that I appeared upside down to him. "I'll be right back and then we can continue your punishment. Until then don't make it worse for yourself by disobeying me again. Don't move Eric. It's that simple. That is what stay, means. It means you don't move. You don't touch yourself. In fact, try not to breathe." I then leaned in and kissed Eric full on the mouth.

I got up quickly looking over at Linda and Maggie. Both of them had seen what just happened and smiled with approval. Maggie when back between Linda's legs. Linda tilled her head back and was moaning in pleasure.

I walked over to my wet bar. What the hell was I thinking kissing Eric like that? I mean he was no longer a client but I was trying to keep him and his wife together not break them up.

I got a bottle out of my mini fridge and was about to rinse the cum off my skirt when I hesitated. I looked at Eric he was watching the girls. The girls were watching each other and no one was watching me. I took my skirt off, raised it to my mouth and licked Eric's cum off. It was still warm and salty.

What was I doing? I took the cap off the bottle and pored the club soda over the skirt. I then dabbed at the stain with a damp cloth and the skirt was as good as new. I hung it over a nearby chair to dry. I was so hot now I pulled out an ice cube and rubbed it over my forehead. That gave me an idea. I grabbed the ice bucket and walked back towards my chair.

"Eric." His attention swived back to me, "come here boy."

"Yes ma'am."

I patted my lap. "This time be a good boy and you will get a treat."

Linda screamed a series of swear words as Maggie brought her to climax, "Fuck...oh fuck...God yeah...fuck you fuck'n pussy fucker."

Linda stood and pulled Maggie to her feet like a rag doll. Linda then pushed Maggie down into the chair she herself had just vacated and got on her knees before Maggie then moved between Maggie's legs. Linda then began to suck on Maggie's breasts. "That feels good mommy. Did it feel good when I sucked on your breasts like this?"

"Yes," Linda answered, "it felt really good to nurse you."

I couldn't remember when Maggie had started calling Linda mommy but both seemed to be really enjoying it.

"Mommy I have an itch between my legs. Will you scratch it?"

"Of course, baby. Mommy loves scratching your inches."

Linda moved to Maggie's other breast and started fingering Maggie's pussy with her left hand while she fingered herself with her right. "Oh, mommy do you have an itch too."

"Yes, baby a really bad itch." Linda responded

"I like it when you play with my kitty mommy. You're making my kitty so wet mommy. I'm going to pee-pee soon."

On the other side of the room, I whisper in Eric's ear "Is that making you hot?"

"Fuck, yeah." He responded without thinking.

I pressed an ice cube to his ass. He grimaced. "What was that?"

He took a couple of deep breath before he answered, "Yes ma'am. Watching that is making me hot, ma'am."

"Oh, then let me cool you down," I said as I pressed the ice cube to his ass again.

As with the spanking, the second ice cube made Eric get harder. It was pressing against my leg. However, this time Eric was keeping it hard and was not even thinking about coming.

"Your wife has a lovely ass," I said.

"If you say so ma'am," responded Eric. He was getting into this SM thing more than I thought he would.

It was turning me on as much as his hard cock pressing into my leg. I need to do something or I was going to cum right there, "Maggie is a lovely girl."

"If you think so mistress." He responded.

"To bad she doesn't have a dick. I think your wife needs a good dick in that nice ass of hers, don't you?" I asked.

"If that is your wish ma'am," Eric said obediently.

My wish was for you to shove that huge dick up my pussy. With my last vestige of strength, I ordered Eric, "Go."

He crawled over to his wife. He played with her pussy from behind and invited him to enter her snatch by wiggling her butt cheeks in his face. He stuck his dick in her pussy and pulled it out a number of times before he slowly started putting it into her ass. I made a mental note to have lube for next time. Linda stopped sucking Maggie's pussy for a moment to mutter, "Oh, Eric you're so hard," before pressing her face back between Maggie's legs.

88girfriend
88girfriend
198 Followers
12