Experiments Ch. 02

Story Info
The experimentation begins.
1.3k words
3.93
58.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Phototropism

The aliens watched her as she lay, Stacey, unconscious on the table in the stim-room before them. They spoke freely in their own language. Among the snatches of conversation a pattern emerged. Through generations of interbreeding the female of their species had been eradicated and the species had chosen humanity to replenish there stock as we are the closest genetic species. The reason they were planning to supply different types of stimulation was there reproduction wasn't spermatozoon based and they couldn't understand how to fertilize us. Hence Stacey on the table.

The blackness lifted from Stacey's eyes and she glanced around the room groggily. The aliens had removed any trace of the memory of her fist encounter and all she was left with was a vague feeling of soreness around her cunt and ass. Sitting up she noticed she was as naked as the day she was born and instinctively clamped her arms around herself to cover her nudity. As her brain got up to full operating speed she began to wonder where she was. She was perched on a cold metallic table in a circular room painted black. There was no visible light source but she could still see clearly. She stood up and ran her hands around the wall of the room, feeling a regular pattern of protrusions but she could think of no use for them. Meanwhile behind her the table had retracted into the floor leaving her in a barren room. Striding back to the centre she looked up. She couldn't explain why but she had the feeling everyone gets when someone is staring at her, she could practically feel the miscellaneous person's eyes boring into her like an auger. Suddenly four lights clicked on and shined directly onto her.

Blinking in the light she moved her hands to cover her eyes and her body was on full view. She couldn't help it but she was already becoming aroused from the voyeuristic feeling and her nipples were proud and erect and her pussy was becoming moist. To her surprise she glanced down and realised her feet was 3 feet off the floor. Her body was becoming weightless and the lights seemed to be sucking her towards the ceiling. When she was in the dead centre of the room her motion stopped. She hung motionless for a moment and she glanced around nervously. From an unseen grate in the floor a thin purple vapour floated towards her. Soon it filled the room restricting her vision to a few feet. A tingling sensation filled her entire body which felt like the after shock of an orgasm stretched out to last an eternity. Her eyes closed as she savoured the feeling, the mist seemed to release memories. The memory of a hundred orgasms filled her mind from end to end, which only served to heighten the tingling sensation that cascaded throughout her muscles. A steady dripping noise filled the room as her juices fell to the floor, creating crowns of splashes as they impacted. She felt on the verge of an orgasm, like a surfer about to climb over the crest of a wave, riding the pleasure.

Despite her fear she was desperate to cum and was trying to move her hand down to her pussy to relieve herself but found her body pinned in place by the strange lights.

On the wall the protrusions opened revealing row after row of lights. Simultaneously every light flashed on, she screamed out as the orgasm hit her, the excitement raised by the mist, the surfer crashed down the crest and shot out of the other end. Gasping for breath she wondered what was happening, the lights clicked off and the orgasm subsided, soon to be replaced by the mist induced happiness.

Gasping for breath from the shock, she gasped "what the… what the fuck was that??" she had only just finished the sentence when a row of lights clicked on, forming a vertical bar of illumination to her left, she screamed again as another orgasm flew through her, but it felt mysteriously concentrated on the illuminated side, like a full body orgasm but contained in her side, the lights winked out, only for the row next to it to light up, this continued until the bar of light was spinning around Stacey slowly. Her orgasm followed it until she felt she was going to pass out from the rotating pleasure, just as the orgasm in one side was dying it rose from the flames in a different area. Her moans filled the room, echoing from the sides as she motionlessly struggled. She blacked out, and the lights followed suit.

When she came to the mist was still there, once again filling her with the desire, but this time there was no sudden burst of light, instead a small constellation of motes of light appeared and began to hover over to her. Stacey could feel her legs being pulled apart exposing her red pussy, her blonde curls soaked from the earlier onslaught. The motes moved slowly under her pussy and seemed to be waiting. As suddenly as before every light switched on but this time didn't switch off, the lights merely extending the orgasm, non-stop. Stacey was screaming again as her pussy juices fell onto the floor in a veritable waterfall. The orgasm felt like a fire burning her, and like a fire it swept through her, seeming to destroy all thought and feeling until she was only able to perceive the pleasure.

After a few minutes of this Stacey was quietly whimpering, although the fire still burnt in her. The motes hadn't moved in all the time but now seemed satisfied with the pulsing and gaping of her pussy. The moved upwards slowly, pressing against her lips and then entered her. Despite the fact that they were as insubstantial as shadows, she could feel them move up pussy, the light they cast out seeming to stretch her walls like a dick. She managed to look down but could not see the invader, filling her cunt. The lights inside continued their quest upwards, going deeper than any mans dick had in Stacey, and her eyes widened as she could feel them pressing against her cervix, trying to enter her womb. The lights on the walls snapped out, plunging the room into darkness and ceasing the constant reeking of orgasms on Stacey's abused body. The room was now dark, not the false darkness of before but real dark.

Near the base of her vision a glow could be seen. Looking down she was shocked to see a light with a red tinge shining through her womb walls, like when you shine a torch through your fingers, she could see her veins and blood flow. The light seemed to fill her with a gorgeous warmth that didn't hurt like the orgasms but merely made her feel amazingly contented. Happy it was over she calmed down, but alas it was all to soon. The light from within brightened, and the heat intensified until she was screaming in pain, the light pushing against the walls of her womb, making her want to clutch her stomach, she could feel her womb stretching under the pressure of the light, feeling like it would split. Her stomach was now visibly distended from the pressure making her look pregnant. The pressure ceased and her womb contracted to its normal size and the nodes of light flew out of her pussy with an audible whoosh, leaving her with yet another orgasm, as her vision blurred she saw the points of light float toward the ceiling where they disappeared, plunging the room back into darkness, holding only a whimpering Stacey clutching her stomach, and the steady drip of pussy juices onto the floor.