Experiments With A Hot Latina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Luvrz
Hot_Luvrz
22 Followers

I watched out of the corner of my eye as Hendrik raised up to his knees, grabbed his massive cock in his hand and moved in to press it against Elena's wet pussy.

"Gentle," she moaned and I watch the head of his cock disappear into her.

I watched curiously for a while. His wet cock sliding in and out of her.

Hendrik looked over at me and said, "Ahh, this is some nice, nice pussy my brother."

"My brother!," I thought to myself, "What a dick."

Then I raised up and plunged my cock into Chu. The girls were moaning in unison as we drilled them in a similar rhythm to the background R&B music.

"Ahh.... que rico," I heard Elena gasping and crying out in Spanish as Hendrik stretched her tight pussy with his thick cock.

Chu wiggled under my body and I leaned down and placed my hands on her tits which were exposed after she pulled down the straps of her tiny cocktail dress.

Hendrik then pulled his cock out of Elena, lifted her up, and turned her over onto her knees. He reached down and pulled the tie off the back of her halter top so that it fell down along her arms and onto the couch so that she was now topless. Then he slid his cock back into her and grabbed the fabric of her dress, now bunched up around her waist and twisted it and pulled on it tightly. He slapped his balls against her thighs and grunted as he pounded away on her for a while.

"Okay, lets have some fun," announced Hendrik and he reached down and grabbed Chu out from under me.

He lifted her dress off over her head and then he picked her up laid her face down on Elena's back while she was still on her knees facing the back of the couch. Chu's tits were pressed against Elena's bare back and she rested her chin over Elena's shoulder.

Both of their asses were facing out over the edge of the couch now. Then I watched as Hendrik first slid his cock into Chu and then pull out and slip into Elena.

"This is what this little young ho's love, big black cock," he laughed and again I thought "What an asshole."

But the girls just went along with it both moaning and enjoying being dominated like submissive little sluts.

I stood there with my cock in my hand watching and stroking myself, wanting for a turn, but Hendrik just kept at it until finally he commanded the girls to get on their knees on the carpet in front of him. He positioned them side by side and then he wanked on his long black cock in front of their faces. He let out a howl and unloaded. He alternated his aim to Elena and Chu's face and coated them with his seed. When he was done, he instructed them to give each other a kiss and they obliged willingly. I'm not gonna lie it was pretty hot to watch them kiss each other with their cum covered faces.

Then Hendrik commanded Chu to get back on the couch on her knees and this time he lifted Elena on to Chu's back facing her down.

Hendrik looked over at me and said, "your turn my brother!"

I stood up behind them and first pushed my cock into Elena's wet dripping pussy and stroked in and out a few times and then pulled out and into Chu. I always thought that Elena has a very tight pussy but this time Chu felt tighter.

Of course I thought this whole sex act was pretty kinky but t felt so good and I continued alternating between them back and forth. Then for the last time I pushed into Chu and erupted. I grabbed Elena by the waist sliding her forward slightly on Chu's back to bury my cock deeper into Chu and stayed there until every drop of cum was drained from my balls.

Then, completed exhausted, my leg's wobbled and I fell backward flat on my ass on the carpet and sat there with beads of sweat dripping down the side of my face.

Hendrik laughed, "That's the way we do it."

I looked at him and thought to myself, If he says "my brother" one more time, I am to throw my glass of whiskey at him.

Elena moved from on top of Chu and the girls rolled over and laid back on the couch. We were all hot and exhausted. I was also feeling pretty drunk.

Hendrik then picked up Chu and flung her over his shoulder and started off toward his bedroom. He stopped briefly and turned back to us, "Help yourself to the guest bedroom. Elena you can always come in here with Chu and I if you would rather," he laughed and then walked off to his room.

Elena and I got up and without saying a word went to the guest bedroom, plopped on the bed and passed out immediately.

The next morning I woke up first and nudged Elena to get up. I just wanted to leave and told Elena to get dressed. I walked out to use the hallway bathroom and when I came out Hendrik was standing there naked in the doorway of his bedroom.

He looked at me and whispered, "Hey, come here and check this out." I paused for a minute and then followed him into his bedroom. I saw Chu on the bed with a blindfold over her eyes. She was passed out naked facing up. Her arms were up over her head and she was tied to the headboard with leather straps and wrist cuffs. I wasn't quite sure what to think. I wondered, was she really into this or was Hendrik just taking advantage of her hard drinking last night?

He pointed over to his dresser and I saw it was covered with a variety of dildos and a large number of different kinds of sex toys.

"Pick one out and have at her," he said and he looked at me with this shitty grin.

I just stood there staring at him in disbelief. "No, I'm not into that dude", and I moved toward the door.

Then he said, "Okay then, how about I come over to your room and lets give your girl a DP, I wanna fuck that tight little Mexican ass."

I just ignored him and when I moved toward the doorway, Elena was standing there. She looked in and saw Chu all tied up and her mouth dropped," What the fuck!"

I took her by the hand and we left the apartment.

Elena looked out of place in the daytime with her skimpy silver dress and her high heels. She captured stares from the people were were out walking by in the early morning.

We found a cab and went to my car which I had left in a parking garage.

Elena was worried about her friend Chu and I said, "Hey, maybe she is into that kind of stuff, you never know."

She stopped to think about it and then said, "you really think so?"

I just shrugged, "Maybe, she seems like a little slut to me."

"Is that what you think of me?" She snapped.

I didn't answer. We were both hungover and tired, and we didn't speak as I drove her back to her apartment on the other side of the city.

When I pulled up to her apartment, she looked at me and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I dunno," I said looking into her eyes, and felt a tight knot in my stomach.

She bit her lip and said, "Now you have me worried." She waited for my response and asked, "You think I'm a whore don't you?"

I just turned away and said, "We will talk about it later, I'm going home."

On the drive home I decided that I wasn't going to call her for a while.

Every day after that I thought about everything that had happened over the last few months and tried to process how I felt about it all. Especially this last little orgy. I knew that it wasn't really her fault. It was me who allowed things to go this far once again. But then I kept thinking about her making all those sexual advances to Hendrik and I started to blame her.

Over and over again, I kept picturing her on the couch that night getting drilled by Hendrik's big black cock and then him pumping his load all over her face. I alternated between feeling guilty about it because thinking about the whole scene still made me so horny but I was also disgusted with myself for letting another man do that to someone I was really starting to get into. Especially once I learned what a fucking creep Hendrik had turned out to be.

The following week I came home everyday after work and watched the video that Elena and I had made of her sucking my cock. I watched it over and over again and jacked myself off until I feel asleep. God, how I missed being with her. But still I didn't call her.

* If you are interested in part four, please give me a positive rating and any comments and I'll continue to write about my first year with Elena.

Hot_Luvrz
Hot_Luvrz
22 Followers
12