Experimentum Cruces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still think I'm crazy?" he spoke in syllables, each one he stated matching his deepening, strengthening strokes. "Still think I live insanely?"

"Yes." I breathed, moaning out loudly into a euphoric orgasm, toes curling, and legs gripping his waist for dear life as my back arched away from the rough surface of the wall, my tender breast meeting the awaiting heat my god's mouth as if they were precious gifts. I ran a single finger through his spiked mane and whispered again. "Yes." I didn't care that my entire office saw me have my first orgasm in ten years. I didn't care if word got out and would soon be tomorrow's lunch gossip. I had sex with a god, and I was purely satisfied.

I never knew why exhibitionists found the need to publicly show themselves for the entire world to see and judge critically and, sometimes, harshly. I always found those kinds of people mentally unstable and somewhat imbalanced and unconnected with society. Now I see that it is a lifestyle that is anarchy to restraints. It is a lifestyle that embodies the ability to be human. Hell let me cut the Harvard talk. It is just so goddamn....fun!

*

A/N: Hope all enjoyed. It was a last minute thing. I lost the inspiration, so I wanted to finish before I got too lazy. Hope it suffices.

Peace and Blessings.

12