Explanation to the Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

"And he looks uncomfortable," said Karelle. "Let's give you some relief, Scott. We're going to let you take down your briefs for us."

God, how many times had I thought about this moment in the days before tonight? Karelle purposefully emailed her descriptions of what would happen days before now because she knew they would drive me crazy. (At least, she mailed descriptions of SOME of what would happen---telling the girls they could all finger me was definitely not among the information she sent me.) The last two weeks were frustrating to no end. Every time I thought about what Karelle said in her emails, I would get hard, eager to experience what the emails were describing. I would masturbate. Now I was about to find out if reality matched my fantasy.

"Scott is going to turn around and let us watch as he slides his underwear down." Karelle had risen from her seat and stepped to stand beside me. "Ladies, this is a truly delicious moment. Savor it. You'll soon be in the company of a man who's completely naked and eager to show us how much he adores being exposed, opened, and taken by a woman wearing a strap-on. You will learn quickly how very sexy and exciting that is."

Standing next to me, Karelle continued her lesson. She was an erudite professor using me as her show‑and‑tell object to tutor her students in the fine art of sexually controlling, manipulating, teasing, and ultimately satisfying a male's secret desire to occasionally be the one who is fucked when he and his woman play.

"You see that he is hard. That should erase any doubts about whether what's happening tonight is sexy, arousing, and pleasurable for males." She reached behind me to pat my butt. "Sometimes it requires that you convince and train them, and the ones that don't get it aren't worth your time anyway." Her hand remained on my ass. "But when you find one that DOES get it, you will have added an intensely arousing technique of sex play to your repertoire that can be enjoyed occasionally as a way to make all the other sex with your guy even that much better." Karelle dragged her hand lightly up my naked back, sending shivers up my spine, then placed the hand on my shoulder and with a light grip made clear her intention that now was the time I was to expose my ass to her eager protegés.

I turned around. There was a mirror on the opposite wall, and I could see the girls looking at my backside. They were expectant. One of them parted her lips, unconsciously licking them. I liked that a lot. It made it easy to hook my thumbs under the waistband of the sheer briefs and start to slide them down.

"Slide down the back of your briefs just far enough so that they're bunched underneath your asscheeks," said Karelle. "And lean forward a little bit and arch your back so your butt sticks out for us."

You may think I would have been demeaned by this request. She had asked me to, in effect, put on a slutty display for their pleasure. In truth, I was thrilled with the request, excited by the explicit directions, and eager to do it for them.

See, that's a very big part of the pleasure of the strap‑on experience for me. It's not as good as it could be unless I'm sure the woman is turned on, that's she's getting off on every part of the experience, including becoming aroused by seeing me naked. This means I want her to be as excited as possible, and doing anything and everything with my body that will make her wet is EXACTLY what I want to do. True, this means she has to be free from silly hang‑ups about asking for what she wants to see, and not many women are naturally inclined to do this in our society. That's why I'm all for Playgirl Magazine, and cable channel documentaries that expose and explore the sexual lifestyles and philosophies of women who enjoy sex and getting it they way they like to get it. And if you ask me about web sites made for women who want to see good-looking men who are naked, with erections, and smiling into the camera with a look that says, "I like you looking at me. If you were here right now, I'd want you to fondle it and play it however you want."---yeah, I absolutely LOVE a woman who likes to look at pictures like that. I figure if more women see stuff like that, there might be more women who wouldn't be shy about telling a man they want to see him get naked, to make himself hard and pose in a certain way for them---whatever turns them on.

If she's seeing what she wants in order to get hot, saying what she wants in order to make herself wet, doing what she wants in order to create intense orgasms -- that's what I want to have happen during strap‑on play. And it makes me harder than you can possibly imagine when a woman takes charge and does this.

(There's the side benefit, too, of the motivation this provides me to stay in shape. I figure that seeing a toned, muscular, fit nude male body will get women wet faster and easier than seeing a sloppy, beer‑bellied, out‑of‑shape naked man. Ladies, do you ever wonder what percentage of the men in the gym are there because they like to fantasize that you will be hot for them to the point of wanting ---demanding---to see them naked? The next time you're in the gym, look around. Pick out the best looking guy with the hottest bod you can find. Then imagine that he 's there because you told him that seeing his naked body turns you on, that you want him to be sure to do those squats because it's really important to you that his ass be firm and taut under your hands when you spread him open. Somewhere, probably a lot of somewheres, there are guys with bodies you want to see who are exercising precisely because they want you to get wet seeing their naked, stiff dicks bobbing in front of them as they walk to the spot on the floor where you've told them to get down on all fours in preparation for the things you're going to do to them that will give you both intense, mind‑blowing orgasms.)

Karelle's directions to me about how she wanted me to display myself, and my obedience in promptly doing it, brought giggles from the girls. "God, he's like a little puppy doing whatever you tell him," laughed the other blonde.

"You're right, Kristi," said Karelle. "When they're trained properly, they are very eager to please you." She tilted her head toward me and caught my eye in the mirror. "Why is that, Scott?"

I told them everything I've just related about surrendering control. By now the girls had realized they could watch my face in the mirror and drop their eyes to my naked ass and then look up again at me in the mirror and smile. They were clearly getting into the spirit of teasing me and letting me know I was their toy tonight.

Satisfied I'd provided an adequate explanation, Karelle then placed her hand on my ass and heightened my embarrassment yet again. "Gather around, ladies. Scott has presented himself. Why don't we all check out this luscious, naked male butt." And she started to squeeze and fondle the cheeks of my ass, indicating to the girls that they owned the right to do the same to me.

The group assembled behind me, and the Asian girl was the first to lay her hands on my ass.

"That's it, Cindy," said Karelle. "Get to know his ass. It's yours tonight."

The front of my briefs were still up, at least a little bit. But when Karelle said what she did to Cindy, the effect on my cock meant it popped over the top of my briefs and in a few seconds had levered its way free. My erect cock was now on display for the next girl who looked at me in the mirror.

"Oh my god," said the black girl whose name I hadn't yet heard. "His thing is sticking right out."

Karelle looked at me in the mirror. She smiled broadly. "You're right, Nya. But remember what I said about how we talk tonight. His COCK is sticking out."

Moving the chair in front of me out of the way, Karelle reached down and grabbed my erect dick. "Girls, slide his briefs down while I keep him here, not able to move because I have his hard cock firmly in my grip." She was looking at me when she said this, knowing she was teasing me and heightening my arousal.

If that were possible.

"Scott, what a bad boy. You exposed yourself without my permission. Are you actually trying to make us spank you?"

Oh damn oh damn oh damn. Karelle had just named another surrender‑of‑control action that fits so beautifully into a strap‑on scenario. She had not, however, said anything about this in her emails. As with her invitation tonight for the girls to plunge their fingers into me, this is something that she knew would make me extremely horny, yet she had purposefully withheld it from her emails so as to surprise, embarrass, and arouse me in ways that would add to her own excitement tonight. She was playing me magnificently. I surrendered to her superior gamesmanship.

"Now that's something that I HAVE thought about," said Talia.

"Well, he's naked now," Karelle said, leading me by my cock to the couch. Sitting down on the edge of it, my dick still in her grip, she pulled my crotch toward her thighs. There was nothing I could do but quickly find a way to get down over her knees. "Talia, I'll trap this erect cock between my thighs, and Scott will present his ass for you to spank him." Then she placed one hand on the back of my head to gather a handful of hair and tug slightly. She had me completely under her control.

Talia's open‑palmed smacks weren't effective at causing a lot of pain. They were, though, incredibly arousing. The situation Karelle had orchestrated -- me naked in a roomful of eager coeds ready to hear me say why I liked to be a sextoy and now getting a playful spanking while over the knees of the woman who was going to fuck me in the ass with her strap‑on---well, there was no way I wasn't going to come at that very instant.

Except that Karelle sensed this in enough time before it happened that she parted her thighs, reached between my legs, and pressed on the spot that prevented my ejaculation.

"I had to stop you spanking him, Talia, because he was about to come. Isn't that right, Scott?"

I was sagging over her lap, panting and frustrated at being denied my orgasm, yet grateful beyond measure at Karelle's acumen and skill in toying with me in precisely the right way and at precisely the right time to stop me from cumming. I wanted to prolong everything that was happening to me for as long as possible in order to savor each exquisite, sexy, nasty, thing that occurred before spurting what would be a huge load of cum. I knew that would end things in terms of being on display naked with a hard cock in front of these women. And I did want to be hard when Karelle fucked me.

It is, after all, important to me that the woman or women (god bless me in my fortune tonight) are hot and wet knowing that the stiff dick on display is their toy and a visible indication that I'm a true and willing plaything for their pleasure.

"Isn't that right, Scott?" asked Karelle again.

"Yes. I was about to come."

"Getting a spanking makes you come?" It was Joanne who asked.

Karelle eased me up off her lap. My cock sprang free of her thighs, leaving tell‑tale signs of my arousal on her slacks. I rose, my cock bouncing to full erection in front of the girls, all of whom were close enough to touch it. Standing awkwardly among them, I explained:

"No, it's not just that. And it also has to do with the kind of spanking. In the context of what's happening during the role reversal of strap‑on play -- the woman as the one doing the fucking, the man as the one getting fucked---it really turns me on. The spanking shouldn't be too hard, just hard enough to create warmth and a tingle, which yours certainly did, Talia." The girl blushed. "And getting spanked often makes the woman recognize a perfect opportunity to apply some cooling lotion on my ass, which means it's pretty easy for her slippery fingers to wander down in between my cheeks."

"And that, ladies," announced Karelle, "turns out to be Mr. Gooding's request for you to slide your fingers inside him and to own him, even though he had no idea he was issuing a formal invitation. I happen to have a bottle of lotion in my bag---Kristi, would you get it---and Talia's spanking does mean his poor little butt needs some lotion to recover. Who'd like to be first?"

Then, completely unexpectedly, Karelle spun me around and slid my hard cock into her mouth and down her throat in one motion. I was stunned. This was something else she had not mentioned in her emails. That she was an obviously practiced and accomplished fellatrix added to the certainty that she was the perfect tutor for the girls in the room. After keeping her lips sealed around the base of my cock for a few moments, she slowly withdrew, taking in a gulp of air when my shaft was free of her mouth. "Yum, ladies. You must all learn the joys of doing that. It really makes your man eager to please you in any way you tell him to."

Spinning me around to deep throat me meant I was facing Karelle as she was seated on the couch. "Put your hands on the back of the couch, Scott," she said as she put herown hands on my hips and scooted me back a bit. As a result, I was leaning over in a position that made clear what was about to happen. "Spread your legs," Karelle said, seated beneath me in the perfect location to lean to one side, press one shoulder against my abdomen as she inched forward, and encircle my torso with her arms, placing her hands on the top of the back side of my thighs.

Kristi had retrieved the bottle of lotion, placing it on the couch next to her. She looked up at the girls and asked again, "Who's first?"

"Me," said Cindy, confidently. Hearing that almost made my knees buckle. I knew what was coming.

Again, the excitement of hearing what's going to happen is key for me to the pleasure of a strap‑on scenario. Add to that the idea that I'm about to surrender my ass to a woman who, for the first time, is going to penetrate a man, and you can see why I was weak in the knees.

Cindy picked up the bottle, popped open the top, and squirted some lotion in her palm, which without hesitation she placed against my ass. Then she started to spread the lotion in a circular motion across my cheek, then over to the other one. Karelle did not miss the opportunity to ramp up my excitement with a running commentary.

"Feels good, doesn't it, Cindy?" A throaty "Ummm" was all that Cindy managed in reply. "Until you've owned a man's ass, you don't know how wonderful it is to do this." Cindy had spread the lotion completely over my pink cheeks at this point. "Women talk about how sexy the male butt is, and that they like to see it, but that's as far as most of them go with their confessions. After you've slid your finger inside his asshole, you'll know another, more powerful reason what the male ass is such a sexy thing." Cindy had insinuated one finger between the cheeks of my ass.

"But what about, you know . . . uh, I don't really know how to say this . . ." stammered Nya.

"Don't worry, ladies. Scott followed strict instructions about cleanliness, didn't you, Scott?"

I was truly enjoying Cindy's tease and was anxious that she have no worries that might cause her to hold back from consummating her penetration. "Yes. I'm squeaky clean for all of you."

"Good boy," said Karelle, and she moved her hands slightly higher in order to place them on my cheeks, temporarily halting Cindy's sensuous ministrations on my butt.

Then she spread me open for the girls.

"The male asshole is a truly a cute little portal to his pleasure and yours," said Karelle, her grip on me indicating that she would keep me exposed throughout her descriptive lesson. "I'm certain none of you have ever seen one, so here's your chance to experience for the first time the sexy sight of a finger slipping inside."

Can I emphasize any more how exciting it is to me to hear a woman say what she's going to do to me? Karelle intuitively knew this (or, more likely, knew it from practiced experience), and she took every opportunity to use that knowledge to tease me, to keep me hard, to ratchet up the intensity of the experience.

And I hadn't even reached the stage this evening when she would don her strap‑on and fuck me with it. I couldn't even imagine what she was going to say during the lead‑up to my total surrender to the stiff shaft that would be protruding from her crotch. What she had done and said already tonight made it clear she was an absolute master---mistress---of my enjoyment of the strap‑on experience and everything associated with it.

Karelle Matthews was driving me crazy with lust to be taken. When she did that, I knew beyond doubt that I would be a whimpering, wanton, totally shameless slut for her pleasure, following her every command and abandoning every thought except following her directions and pushing her pleasure to the point of intense orgasm. Doing so would give me my own shuddering climax.

"Cindy, squeeze out some lotion in between Scott's cheeks."

The girls were gathered in close. I knew they'd be craning their necks to see my penetration.

"But before you do that, Cindy, let's remind Scott that he is to beg for this."

There it was---another thing that intensifies the experience for me.

"And you know what," Karelle said thoughtfully, "I'm going to demonstrate a little role play for you ladies." I know my asshole twitched hearing that. One of the girls giggled. "Scott, I want you to beg NOT to be finger fucked."

There must have been quizzical expressions on the girls' faces. Karelle explained her request: "You girls have been hearing Mr. Gooding explain his reasons for enjoying what's happening to him tonight. Let me tell you one of the things I enjoy. Cindy, take over for me in exposing Scott for us." Karelle released her grip, and I felt Cindy aggressively plant her hands on my asscheeks and open me up.

"Are you going to do what I just asked?" Karelle said to me, turning her head to make eye contact as I peered down at her while leaning forward.

"I'll do anything you want," I said.

"That is so sexy to hear, Scott. You're making me very wet."

At that point I could swear I heard what sounded like a whimper from one of the girls. It was a sound I knew well, having made it myself when something so sexy was happening that an involuntary sound came from my throat. On those occasions, if it were possible, I instinctively grabbed my crotch, so visceral was the reaction.

This turned me on even more.

"Then you know that you're going to surrender to our invasion. We're going to penetrate you in the ass with our fingers." Karelle's voice had taken on a husky quality, dripping with sex and honey and a twinge of danger.

Here I had the opportunity to start paying Karelle back for the pleasure she was giving me.

"Please, don't. Please don't." And I winked my asshole shut in mock horror at the thought of being penetrated.

"But you've been bad for us. You showed us your cock before I told you to. You don't think that can go unpunished, do you? Even a spanking isn't enough."

God, she was good at this.

"But I'll do anything. Just don't do that to me. Please, Karelle, don't do that to me."

"Do what to you, Scott?" And she started to tap gently on the center of my clenched asshole.

"That."

"Say it."

"That. You know."

"Tell us."

She had stopped tapping, and now her fingertip was placed squarely in the center of my pucker.

"Please don't make me take it inside of me," I pleaded. "Don't fuck me with your finger."

Karelle was pressing her thighs together beneath me. I knew this was turning her on mightily. I took the cue and continued my begging.

"I can't . . . I can't take it, Karelle. I don't know what will happen if you go inside me. Please don't make me do this." I was getting into the role. My thighs shuddered.

"You have been very bad. Squirt the lotion on his asshole, Cindy."

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers