Exploited for Money

Story Info
My first time in porn.
4.4k words
4.1
65.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about my first modeling shoot. I was eighteen years old at the time and a bit naïve. I'd been thinking about modeling for a while before I started. One day I decided to just go for it and give it a try.

I did a search for modeling jobs on the internet and responded to one of the first advertisements I found. The ad said they wanted first timers and girl-next-door types for lingerie and playboy-style modeling, with lots of teasing shots and nothing too explicit, so I thought it might be a good place to start. I sent my picture and mobile phone number off and got a call a few days later to set up the time and place. I was living in Essex, in south-east England, at the time, and the studio was in East London, which is about an hour away on the train. The guy on the phone said he'd love to meet me and audition me for a job, and told me to come in the following day, at about eleven in the morning. I asked what I should wear for the audition, and he said not to worry about it, just to wear street clothes. He asked me my size and told me he'd bring a few things for me to try on.

I was pretty nervous and excited about it that night. I decided not to tell my boyfriend, but I gave my best friend a call. She was a bit surprised that it happened so quickly, but she said she'd come in with me the next day for company.

The next morning I was even more nervous. I got up really early and spent ages in the bathroom getting ready. I shaved my legs and under my arms for the second time in a week, and washed my hair and styled it in the mirror for about an hour. I've got short, straight blonde hair, and I spent ages brushing it. Then I tied it back behind my ears with a loose pony-tail.

I don't normally wear much make-up, and the guy on the phone had told me to keep it natural, but I did put a little bit of glossy lipstick on, and mascara, and I dabbed a bit of pale blue powder around my eyes. I put my best underwear on as well, a black g-string and matching bra, and wore a pair of jeans and a t-shirt over the top of them. I packed a few other things in my bag while I was waiting for my parents to go off to work, then I went to meet my friend at the train station and we went in to London together.

The shoot was in Hackney, which meant we had to get off the train in the city and change over for a bus. By the time we finally found the place we were already running a bit late. My friend said she'd come up with me to make sure I was alright, and then she was going to leave for a while and come back and meet me afterwards. We had to buzz the door to get inside, and I could already tell from the intercom that the guy was a bit annoyed about having to wait, so we hurried up the stairs to his flat.

I was out-of-breath when we arrived at his floor, and I had butterflies in my stomach. When we knocked on the door they got worse, and I even felt a little light-headed. Then he opened it and invited us in.

He was in his mid-fifties or so. He had grey hair and spoke with a kind of nasal tone, like his nose was blocked. His name was John. I introduced myself and my friend.

"The more the merrier," he said. "She can stay if she wants and watch the shoot."

She said she'd hang around for a while and see how it went.

After that, John invited us into his office and made me sit down in front of a camera on his desk. He sat down on the other side of the desk and turned the camera on. My friend stood out of the way up against the wall.

Then John started the interview.

"I usually film everything," he said, "just to see how you settle in."

"That's ok," I said.

"How are you feeling?"

"A little nervous."

"Just try and relax. You'll be fine. Before we really get started though I need to check your ID, and get you to sign a release."

I had my driver's license with me, so I showed that to him. He made me hold it up in front of the camera for proof of my age. Then he handed me a contract to sign. I had a quick read over it and signed it on the last page.

"That just gives me control over the images and video we take," he said.

"Ok."

When I'd signed it and given it back, he explained a bit more to me.

"What's your name again?" he asked.

"Becky."

"Great, Becky, well what we're going to do today is take some pictures of you in one or two different outfits, and make a little video. I've got an associate of mine in the studio downstairs, so we'll go down there in a minute. He's ready with the video camera."

"Ok".

"Now you got the train in here today right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok," he said. "I can reimburse you for that. Because it's an audition you won't actually get paid for today, but I can settle your fares."

"Ok, thanks."

"If you do okay today then we might get you some more work, right?"

"Yeah, ok".

"Cool. We'll I'd like to start with a quick interview. Are you happy with your friend here, or would you rather do this alone?"

"No, it's ok. She can stay."

"Ok, well then, for the camera now, tell us your name and how old you are."

"I'm Becky," I said again. "I'm eighteen."

"Alright, great, now I'm going to ask you this one now although I already know the answer: have you ever done anything like this before?"

"Like modeling?"

"Yeah."

"No, never."

"Great. And how many guys have you slept with?"

"What? Three."

"Cool. When was your first time?"

"When I was fifteen."

"With who?"

"One of my brother's friends."

"Great. How old was he?"

"Twenty-one."

"And what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?"

"Like sexually?"

"Yeah."

"I jerked a guy off for a dare once. When I was in high school. That was my first kind of sexual experience."

"How old were you?"

"I don't know. I'd just started high school, so like thirteen I guess."

"Who dared you?"

"Some of the older girls. My friend and I had to do it, with two separate guys, at a party."

"How old was your guy?"

"I don't know. They were seniors, so a couple of years older I guess, like sixteen."

"Cool. Tell us about it."

"We had to go in the closet to do it, in the dark. I couldn't really see what I was doing, and it was my first time fooling around. The guy got me to kneel down and he kind of leaned back against the wall."

"How did he come?"

"On my panties. That was part of the dare. I had to show them his come to prove we'd really done it, so I took them off, and when he was ready I held them over his cock."

"Wow. And did your friend do it as well?"

"Yeah. She went after me."

"Cool."

"How did you feel afterwards?"

"I don't know. Embarrassed, I guess, plus a bit excited."

"Yeah? And how are you feeling right now?"

I laughed.

"A bit embarrassed."

I was blushing too, and feeling really nervous.

"Don't worry about it. Do you want to stand up for us now and show me your body?"

"Ok."

I stood up. He told me to turn around.

"Nice ass," he said. "You can sit back down now."

"Now, what kind of panties have you got on? Something nice?"

"Yeah, I guess. A g-string."

"And what about the bra?"

"Just, kind of, matching, lacy."

"Show me, pull up your top."

I started blushing straightaway, but I did what he told me and pulled up my top to show him my bra, and my breasts.

"Great," he said. "Really pretty. I've got a little skirt here for you to wear, and a singlet top, and a pair of boots. You can try them on but they should fit alright. You're a size ten right?"

"Yeah."

He showed me into the bathroom then where I could get changed. My friend gave me a funny look when I left the room. She was feeling pretty uncomfortable I think.

When I got back I was feeling a little uncomfortable myself. I had a very short off-white leather skirt on with a black singlet top, and I was wearing the boots he'd given me. John said I looked great, and led me and my friend down to the studio.

When we got there he introduced us to Rick, who had the video camera. The studio was really just a lounge room with a black leather sofa, a bed, a white screen backdrop and a lot of lights. I had a minute or two while they finished setting things up to talk to my friend before it started.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said, "I think so."

"I don't know if I really want to watch," she said. "I might wait for you outside. Give me a call when you're finished."

"Ok," I said, and she left.

Then John came over and showed me where to stand, and how to pose, with my hands on my hips.

"That's perfect," he said. "Now I want you to just smile for me, and relax, and try and look natural."

We played around like that for a while, with me just posing on the sofa, kneeling on it, and lying down, and even just looking at some magazines and ignoring the camera. While John was taking photos, Rick was in the background with the film camera, filming me.

After a little while John got me to do some sexier poses, like hiking my skirt up a little and cupping my breasts, and licking my lips and things like that. Then he got me to sit on the edge of the sofa and spread my legs while he came over and pushed the skirt up enough to show my panties.

"That's great," he said, when he was really close to me. "You look beautiful." He put his hand on my neck then and kissed my cheek quickly. "And you smell great!" he said.

I was a little uncomfortable, but I laughed anyway, and he went back to taking photos, crouching down to take a few more showing my panties.

"Now it's time to take your top off," he said. "Nice and slow."

My hands were shaking, but I was a bit excited about going further too, so I started lifting my top.

"That's great," he said, encouraging me.

When it was fully off I removed my skirt as well, and he got me to stand up and pose for a while in my lingerie. While I was posing, he kept coming over and putting his hands on me to move me into different positions, then getting me to hold still there while he photographed me, before moving me again into another position. After a little while his hands were touching me everywhere, on my legs, and my ass, on my breasts, and even around my vagina when he adjusted my g-string. And then he told me to take off my bra.

I've always been a little uncomfortable about my breasts, but I did it anyway, and he kept telling me how sexy I looked. Then he told me to pull my g-string down, and I was completely naked in front of him.

After that he put the camera down and came over to me again.

"One of the things that really helps with a shoot is when the girls have a nice curve to their back," he said, moving me around to accentuate the curve.

"And it looks great when they've got nice hard nipples," he said, as he started to fondle my breasts. "You don't mind if I touch them do you?"

"No," I said. "It's ok."

He stepped back then and took a few more photos. My nipples were hard now, full of blood and extremely sensitive.

He came closer and touched them again, pinching the right nipple gently between his forefinger and thumb. I noticed that Rick was still filming me, moving closer.

I was feeling really uncomfortable now, standing nude in front of two strangers while one of them groped me, and I felt a bit stupid as well for not guessing that this was going to happen. I thought it was going to be a lingerie shoot, or naked but just as a tease, hiding my nipples behind my arms and holding my legs together. But this was something else.

While he was still holding my nipple, John pulled me closer and kissed me, sticking his tongue in my mouth. I was a bit shocked, and I didn't really respond, but he kept trying, moving his tongue, so I kissed him back quickly. Then he squeezed my nipple again, a bit harder, and moved away for more photos.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked.

"Nervous," I said.

"Great."

Then he put the camera down and moved closer again.

"Now, Becky, I'm going to come and sit with you on the sofa while Rick does the filming."

He took my hand and led me over, then sat me down. Then he sat down beside me, with one hand around my waist. I was shaking a little bit with nerves, and trying not to jerk when he touched me.

"You look great," he said, "now just try and relax. Take your boots off".

I did what he told me -- unzipping the boots and removing them, and trying to calm myself down.

"Now," he said, "I want you to put one foot up on the couch so we get a nice look at your pussy."

I did what he said, lifting my foot so that my legs were spread wide.

"That's good," he said.

Rick came closer to film. Meanwhile John moved his hand a little closer to my vagina, until it was resting on the inside of my thigh.

"You're a bit hairy," he said, referring to my vagina. "You'll have to shave all this off if you want any paid work."

While he spoke he started touching me, running his fingers through my pubic hair, very gently.

"How's your pussy? Nice and tight?"

I couldn't really respond. My heart was beating hard, my throat felt dry and hoarse, and I was light-headed again. The muscles in my legs were leaping under the surface, and my cheeks were burning red with embarrassment and shame.

Then John started fingering me, first with one finger, then two, then he turned me around so I was facing him and started kissing me again. Rick was still filming, coming up behind the sofa, holding the camera close to my face.

I tried to say no, but he kept going. When I said no again, he withdrew his fingers and gave me a funny look.

"Just try and relax Becky. You'll be fine. Don't waste my time."

Then he started again, moving his fingers inside me.

He really knew what he was doing, and I was starting to get turned on by it. I was still blushing and shaking, and my eyes were closed, but I was moaning a little too, and kissing back, forgetting the camera and starting to get involved in what he was doing.

Then he pulled his fingers out of me and fumbled with his pants, unzipping them and unveiling his cock, already half-hard in his hands.

"On your knees now Becky," he said. "It's time for you to suck me off."

He half-lifted and half-dragged me off the sofa and onto the floor in front of him, spreading his legs for me to kneel in between, in front of his erection. Then he unbuttoned his shirt and kicked off his shoes. Rick moved around then to film me from over John's shoulder, so I saw the camera every time I looked up.

I took his cock in my hand and fondled it while it grew hard. It was bigger than my boyfriend's cock, and uncircumcised. His balls were fat and drooping and covered with lots of little curly black pubic hairs. I jerked the foreskin up and saw a glistening ball of pre-cum gather in the gap left between the soft brown skin and the engorged purple head.

"Lick it," he said.

"I'm not sure," I said, trying to assert myself.

"C'mon Becky," he said, grabbing my neck and drawing me closer to his cock, until it was brushing up against my face.

"Now open your mouth," he said roughly. "Stop fucking around and suck me off."

I reached my tongue out slowly and ran it over the surface of the head, and then I opened my mouth and took it inside. I looked up and saw him grinning, with a slight sweaty red sheen on his face. Now his breathing was labored.

"Yeah," he said, and settled back down in the sofa.

My cheeks were still burning bright red, and I felt really stupid for letting myself get into this situation, and not stopping it sooner, but I also thought I might as well go through with it now and just suck him off for a minute. I knew I'd never get any work if I didn't do what he said.

"That's nice Becky," he said, as I started to suck him. "Let's see what you can do."

I've never been very good at giving head, and I could tell straightaway that he wasn't really enjoying it. I felt even more embarrassed about that, that I couldn't really do it very well.

Anyway, after a few minutes of that I felt John's hands on my head, pushing me down hard on his cock. He kept pushing until it touched the back of my throat. I almost gagged then and tried to pull up off him, but he jerked his hips and thrust the head of his penis even deeper, until it starting going down my throat.

I started choking but he wouldn't stop

"C'mon Becky," he said, pushing harder, "let's see you take it all down."

I was finding it really hard to breath and I thought I might throw up, or pass out. Saliva was running out of my mouth and down over his balls, and my eyes were wet with tears. I was choking and coughing and I could taste bile but he wouldn't stop until I'd managed to swallow it all and my nose was pressing up against his pubic hairs. Then he suddenly let me go.

I sat up immediately, spitting his cock out of my mouth as quickly as I could and trying to recover my breath.

I felt humiliated, and degraded, like I'd just been raped. My breasts were covered in saliva, and there were lines of it trailing from my mouth. I tried to get all the saliva off my mouth and chin as quickly as I could, rubbing it off with my hands, turning my face away from the camera even as Rick came up closer to me, trying to capture my expression.

"That was ok," John said. "You look sexy with a cock in your mouth, but you're pretty fucking shit at it."

By this time I was almost past caring what he said, in some weird state of shock, a little light-headed still, my chest heaving, and I still felt nauseous, like I wanted to vomit.

"Come and sit on my lap," he said then, and lifted me off the floor and made me straddle him on the couch.

I felt his cock pressing up against my groin, and I noticed Rick moving around behind me to get into a better position to film, and then before I really knew it John was inside me, his hard cock stretching and splitting me inside.

I started to panic a little bit then. All the muscles in my vagina seized up, and I started to sweat, all over. I was still panting but my breath was coming now in little ragged gasps, and I was close to tears.

For a minute he just rested there, moving really slowly, just rocking his hips back and forth until there was a small space inside me that held him perfectly. Then he lifted me up and carried me, bodily, across the studio and over to the bed. He laid me down then, very slowly, his cock still inside me, and started kissing me again, while Rick moved around the room positioning lights.

When Rick was ready with the lights and the camera, John started fucking me again, thrusting harder now.

"I want to hear you moan, Becky," he said into my ear while he was fucking me. "Nice and loud so all those guys at home can hear. I want you to imagine them jerking off while they watch you getting fucked."

While he was whispering he grabbed my nipples again, roughly, and squeezed them until I cried out.

Then he moved me again, over to the edge of the bed, and grabbed my legs to force my knees up to my chest.

He was really deep inside me now, and it hurt a little. I was moaning harder and jerking away every time he thrust into me but he wouldn't stop.

After a few minutes like that he withdrew his cock and turned me over, making me kneel on the bed, on all fours, like an animal. Then I felt his hand on his back and he entered me again.

"You like that Becky?"

I just moaned again and tried to shut it all out, wanting it to be over.

Then I heard John spitting, and I felt it land on my ass -- a warm, wet glob of saliva. I glanced around, but Rick was still in front of me, and told me to keep looking at the camera.

Then John's spit on me again, and this time it fell right into the crack between my buttocks. He pushed my lower back down then, so my ass was spread even wider, and started fingering my anus.

"You're a dirty little slut, aren't you," he said, while he was doing it.

12