Exploration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Debbie finished her studies after three years, obtaining her bachelors degree in visual arts with honors, Veronica had opted to move into a flat with her friend to finish her medical degree, rather than stay in the hostel alone. Once her studies were completed, she established her practice in Acton, rather than return to Oxford and her stuffy family. She had initially decided to turn down Oxford for her medical studies, even though her families ties to this prestigious establishment had assured her preference, to study in London, just to get away from the incessant interference in her life. She was definitely no going to return there to work. She had decided on medicine because she wanted to help people, not because it was a career of status, like her parent had wanted her to believe. Debbie always had a grounding affect on her, bringing a normality to her life that a life of preference could not provide.

Debbie, on the other hand had no trust fund to take her through university. Her father had run out on her and her mother when she was four. If it wasn't for a bursary from the Kent Chamber of Commerce, which bought her a camera and paid for her studies, she would never have been able to undertake tertiary study. Her mother had believed in her though and applied to the counsel after seeing the artistic flair her daughter had with their little entry-level camera, which she had received from a family member who had upgraded to something better.

The photography and art courses she did attracted many an off-beat person and she fell in with a group of Goths, whom she went out with at night, since Veronica was always studying. One night, on a dare, they all went to a BDSM club. Most of Debbie's friends left after only five minutes, deciding that this was a bit too hard core for them, but Debbie decided to stay. She walked through the club part into the semi-private booths. What she saw there was forever etched in her memory and she was hooked for life.

She returned often, without her friends, wearing plain black, not being able to afford the expensive fetish regalia, always watching, never participating. She liked to watch, finding the latex, rubber, leather and steel intensely erotic. The owner of the establishment approached her one night, noting that he had noticed her many times before, always looking, but never engaging. He also noted on her unusual attire for a fetish club. After getting her slightly tipsy, he finally found out that she was a student on a bursary, hence the lack of fetish attire. After finding out her major, he grew more interested. He offered her a free VIP membership to take some photos for his website and flyers, which she duly accepted. The photos came out brilliantly and led to more work. By the time that she graduated she had become an established erotic and fetish photographer.

She had always wanted to see the world though, so she used her photographic credentials to get a job on a cruise liner. Though fetish was her specialty, she was very talented at portrait photography and was always on demand for cruises. She interspersed her cruises though, so she could have time to follow her darker passions. She earned much more money than she led on, investing a lot and also caring for her now aged mother in Kent. She had bought a flat there so her mother would not have to stay in the dingy counsel flat.

Debbie gave Veronica the Reader's Digest version of her entry into fetish. Veronica seemed very interested in the whole scene though and asked many questions. Debbie suspected that her friend had some fetish tendencies and was suddenly glad that she had finally come clean.

Veronica was interrupted in her questioning by a flood of people filling up the cab at the next station. They rode in silence, changing over to the Picadilly line again at Warren Street Station. Luckily there was still a bit of time left before the real rush hour started, which was a relief.

By the time that they arrived home though Veronica had forgotten all her questions though, all thoughts dominated by the shrunken garments in her bag.

12