Explorers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

I pushed myself up on my elbows and kissed her, "I like vanilla cones. Especially ones topped with sweet raspberries."

Eva smiled, "I'm glad."

I returned to kissing and sucking her breasts. I liked the feel of each nipple hardening between my lips. Eva helped by moving her shoulders so I could alternate between breasts as I kissed and sucked them. She moved from kneeling beside me to first straddling me then kneeling over my stomach. Eva slid back. I could feel my now hard cock pressing against her butt.

She sat upright then crawled back so she was straddling my hips. She held my erect cock in both hands as she pressed the underbelly against her pussy. She shook her head and tossed her hair as she rubbed us together.

Eva settled back on her haunches. She slowly stroked my hard-on with one hand then the other. "Jeez, that feels good," I grinned.

She laughed as she squeezed my cock shaft with both hands, "I bet it does. I like playing with your dick, Gary."

"I like it when you do."

Eva twisted her hands around my cock shaft, "I'd like to screw, but I don't think we have enough time."

"Enough time?"

"I like to screw slowly and leisurely and take a long time for both of us to cum."

"Oh."

"Since there isn't time to screw. . . ." Eva got on her knees. She held me as she lowered her mouth to my cock. I groaned softly as the cockhead slipped into her mouth and she closed her lips around the cock shaft. She began to move her head in a slow circle. My cock followed her head. She gently tugged and squeezed my nut sac as my cock slipped in and out and around in her warm mouth.

Eva took my cock out of her mouth. She licked from balls to cockhead. She sat up, "Your dick is nice to suck. I like how thick it is." She scooted around on the bed then lay down beside me.

Eva propped herself up on an elbow. We kissed. "Answer a question for me."

"Sure, Eva. What is it?"

"Does Kenny suck your dick too?"

"Uhhh."

Eva rushed on. "Several weeks ago I just had to get away from school so I came home on a Friday afternoon. I parked my car in the driveway and let myself into the house. I hadn't seen any other cars around so I thought I had gotten home before Kenny got home from school and I knew Mom and Dad were still at work. I heard some noise coming from the basement so I quietly walked down the stairs."

"And?"

"The noise was coming from the rec room. I looked into the room and Kenny and you guy's friend, the wrestler, uhh, what's his name?"

"Gene."

"That's right, Gene. Anyway Kenny was on his knees in front of him. Did I say they naked?"

"Uhh, no, you'd hadn't mentioned that."

"Well, both of them were naked. All of their clothes was piled on the pool table. Gene was leaning against the table watching Kenny suck his dick. Kenny really looked like he was enjoying himself. He'd swallow all of Gene's dick until his nose was in Gene's pubic hair and his chin was pressing against Gene's nut sac. Then he'd suck hard as he slowly pulled Gene's dick out of his mouth. Every time he did that Gene would close his eyes and moan."

I knew Kenny was enjoying himself. Gene's cock was fun to suck. I know I liked to suck it. It had a curve that followed the curve of my mouth and throat and, as Kenny was showing Eva, it was really easy to completely swallow Gene's cock.

"Kenny was jerking his own dick as he sucked Gene's. He must have sucked him for about five minutes, while I watched, when Gene pulled his dick out of Kenny's mouth. Kenny kneeled there while Gene jerked himself off. Kenny had a big grin on his face and I almost peed my pants when Gene shot his load into Kenny's mouth. Gene held his dick while Kenny sucked him dry and licked him clean."

"Any thing else happen while you watched them?"

"I was going to leave before they saw me. Kenny stood up. I couldn't believe the size of his dick! It must be at least eight inches long."

I was tempted to tell Eva that her brother has nine sweet inches of mouth and ass filling cock.

"Gene wrapped his hand around Kenny's dick. He said, 'Too bad one of your suck buddies isn't here to take care of that.' Kenny put his hand on Gene's and said, 'Yeah, too bad you're not a suck buddy.' They both laughed then Gene said, 'I'm not a cocksucker, but it's good that we're fuck buddies. Get the lube.'."

"Gene said that?"

"That's what he said. Kenny got a bottle of lotion out of a drawer. Gene rubbed it all over Kenny's dick. Gene bent over the edge of the pool table and I watched Kenny work some lotion into Gene's butt hole before he began to butt fuck him. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.!"

"Yeah. I'll bet."

"Really! My brother was screwing another boy in the ass! And they both were really getting into it."

"How so?"

"Kenny would pull his dick almost all the way out then ram back into Gene's butt. He was screwing him fast and hard. I could hear Kenny's stomach smack against Gene's butt, Gene would grunt and groan and he was saying stuff like 'That's it, man, fuck my ass!' and 'Fuck my ass harder!"

I could picture the scene. Eva had been rubbing my cock while she talked. I had a real boner and it was getting harder as I thought about how good it felt to have Kenny's nine inch tool up my own ass. "Yeah that must have been something to see."

"Oh, it was. Suddenly Kenny really rammed his dick deep into Gene's butt as he stood up on his toes. He shouted 'Gahhh!' and his butt muscles really tightened as he shot his load deep into Gene's butt. Kenny then fell over onto Gene's back. I decided I'd better sneak away."

Eva stopped talking and looked at my hard cock. She touched it. "I wish I had had this that afternoon."

I grinned at her, "I wish you had had it too."

Eva smiled, "I was so wet. When I got to my room I kicked off my shoes and got out of my jeans as fast as I could. My panties were sopping. I got one my favorite dildos out of a drawer and slipped it deep into my cunt. I was so hot! I bet I came four or five times in less than ten minutes."

"I take it Kenny doesn't know you saw him and Gene?"

"No, I don't think he suspected they were being watched. I stayed in my room until time for dinner. After I had the four or five orgasms, I napped for a little bit. I heard Mom or Dad come in so I cleaned up my cunt and the dildo. I put on shorts and a blouse and went down to help fix dinner."

"During dinner, Dad asked me what time I had gotten home. I told him mid-afternoon. Boy! You should have seen Kenny's face! He got really pale. And quiet. I told Dad that the house was so quiet that I decided to take a nap and that I slept until I heard either he or Mom come into the house. You could just see Kenny's relief."

Eva sat up. "Speaking of people coming home, Kenny should be back any minute. I don't think he would expect to see his sister naked and in bed with his best friend."

"Especially with his cock in her hand."

Eva laughed then bent over and gave my cock a kiss and a quick suck. She sat back up and looked at me, "I'd really like to see Kenny suck your dick." She put her bikini top on.

I pulled on the wet swimsuit. "Before we go I'd like another taste of your pussy."

Eva smiled and sat on the edge of her bed. I got on my knees, spread her legs then spread her pussy lips. She sighed as I licked her pussy lips from bottom to top and kissed her clitoris. I looked up at her, "Call me if you ever need your pussy eaten."

Eva laughed again, "I'll remember that." Eva put her bikini bottom back on and we went back outside to the pool.

I was in the pool and Eva was sitting on the edge of the pool when Kenny came into the backyard. "Hi, Gary. How long have you been here?"

"Oh, a couple of hours, I guess. I guess I just missed you. I was going to leave, but Eva invited me to stay and swim."

"That sounds pretty boring. Swimming by yourself, I mean, since Eva won't get her hair wet."

"Oh, we've talked and kept each other from getting bored." Eva smiled at Kenny.

Kenny changed and we swam for another half hour or so. As I left, Eva winked at me and made a motion like she was sucking something.

During the last week of school the graduating seniors didn't have much to do besides turning in books, cleaning out hall and gym lockers and walking through the processional for the graduation ceremony which was on Friday night.

While I was cleaning out my gym locker Coach came by. "Gary, when you've finished would you please come to my office?"

"Sure thing, Coach. I'll be there in just a minute."

Coach was leaning against his desk when I entered his office. He stood and walked into the inner office where the massage table was located. I followed. Coach closed the door behind me. He put a hand on the edge of the table.

"Do you remember the night we met?"

I put my hand on his, "Yes, Bubbie, I remember."

Coach smiled then put a hand on my face, "Thanks for calling me Bubbie, rather than Coach." He leaned close and kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed him back. We touched tongues in a rather passionate French kiss.

"You're welcome, Bubbie. I'd like to lay down on the table right now and take you into my mouth."

"That'd be lovely, Gary, and I'd love to suck your sweet cock right now, but. . ." Coach rushed on, "I know you're busy with friends and graduation parties this weekend, but next weekend I'd like to give you a little graduation party at my place."

"A party? For me?"

"Sure, Gary. I like you as a special friend. What'd you say?"

"Well, sure. If that's what you want to do."

"That's great! We'll have a great time. Saturday night o.k.? About 7:30 in the evening?"

"Sure. That'll be fine, Bubbie."

Coach turned and opened the door. There were a couple of the other guys waiting in the outer office. "Thanks for cleaning those other lockers, Gary." Coach shook my hand. "It's been a pleasure coaching you and the other guys. Take care and stay in touch after graduation."

"Uh, thanks, Coach. I'll do that." I left the office quickly.

After dinner I called Lana. I hadn't yet rented my cap and gown for the graduation. Neither had she. We made a date for the next morning.

I picked her up at her place and we drove to the rental place. Kenny and Chuck and their girl friends were also there. After we got the caps and gowns we all went to a burger joint. As we left, Kenny asked me to give him a call sometime in the evening.

When we were back in my car I turned to Lana, "Is there anywhere you need to go or anything you need to pick up?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, I like being with you."

"And I like being with you too."

"We haven't been able to spend much time together lately, have we?"

"No." Lana smiled, "Let's go back to my place. We can spend the afternoon together."

I parked in front and we took Lana's cap and gown inside. She hung it in the hall closet.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Er, yes, that'd be nice."

I followed her into the kitchen. As she reached up to get a couple of glasses from a high shelf, I stepped up behind her and put my arms around her. Lana laughed then settled her weight back against me. I kissed her on the neck then she tilted her head back and we kissed. My hands were on her belly. She set the two glasses on the counter.

"I'm not ready for something to drink, are you, Gary?"

"No. No, not really. I just want to hold you and kiss you."

"I'd like that. Let's go into the family room."

When we got to the family room we resumed hugging and kissing. I stroked Lana's back through her t-shirt. I didn't feel any bra straps. She put her hand under my t-shirt and touched my back.

"Your skin is so warm. Take off your t-shirt."

I stopped stroking her back and pulled my t-shirt over my head. Then I hugged Lana to me. I began to stroke her back again and also work her t-shirt higher up her back. Lana was quiet until I worked her shirt up to the middle of her back. She pushed me away. Then with an impish grin, she pulled her t-shirt up over her head.

She shook her hair and tossed the t-shirt on the couch. She was braless.

"You're beautiful!"

"Thank you." Lana cupped a breast, "But I wish I had bigger breasts."

"Oh, they're perfect and beautiful. Or did I say that before?"

Lana laughed.

"May I?" I touched each of her breasts with my fingertips then I leaned forward and kissed and sucked each nipple. "Oh, Lana."

We hugged and kissed some more. When we broke to catch our breaths, Lana looked at me, "We've got all afternoon. I've touched you and held you and you've touched and held me, but we've never seen each other. Let's take off all our clothes so we can see each other."

"Uh, er, you're sure you want to undress."

"Yes. We know what each other feels like, but we really don't know what each other looks like. Besides, Silly, we're already half undressed."

"Uh, you're right. Are you ready?" Before Lana could answer, I slipped off my sandals and pushed my shorts to my ankles.

When I straightened up, Lana gasped, "You're beautiful!" I was totally naked except for my wrist watch. Fortunately, my cock was behaving itself.

I stepped in front of Lana then squatted down. "Let me help you." I unzipped the fly on her shorts then I pushed her shorts and panties from over her hips and down her long, slim legs. When her shorts reached her ankles, Lana balanced herself by putting a hand on my shoulder. She slipped off her sandals and stepped out of the rest of her clothing. She looked down at me and smiled as I kissed her soft belly just above her curly chestnut colored pussy hair.

She helped me to my feet then we clasped each other in a full frontal body hug. My cock was mashed against her belly and her breasts were flattened against my chest. I slid my hand down her back and grasped her butt cheeks.

She found my cock with one hand. It immediately began to get hard as she grasped and squeezed it. We probed each other's mouths with our tongues.

"Whew!" We separated.

Lana got two pillows off the couch. "Let's lie down on the flokati in front of the fireplace."

"You're sure?"

"Sure. Mom and Dad screw on it all the time. I've watched them. I've even tried to get pictures of them doing it."

There was a lot that I didn't know about Lana. "Pictures?"

"Yes, but the room has always been too dark." She tossed the two pillows onto the flokati then lay down

I stretched out beside her then propped myself up on my elbow so I was looking down at her. I leaned down and kissed her as my hand trailed down her cheek to her neck and then down to her shoulder. "You know what? You're something else."

Lana grinned, "Well, I hope to be."

My lips followed my hand. After kissing Lana's neck and shoulders I worked my way to her breasts. She inhaled sharply when my lips touched each nipple. She also inhaled sharply when I explored her "innie" belly button with my tongue. I slowly kissed and caressed my way down her thighs and calves to her feet. After carefully sucking each of Lana's toes I began to work my way back up her legs.

She splayed her legs wide as I kissed the tender insides of her thighs. Lana tensed a little when I rubbed my cheek against her pussy hair, but she relaxed as I worked my tongue up and down the edges of her outer labia. She moaned softly as I used my lips and fingers to tug apart her outer lips and to begin kissing, sucking and tugging her soft inner lips.

After using the flat of my tongue and licking my way up and down Lana's tasty slot, I began to rub a fingertip around her clitoris. Laura, Lana's Mother, had shown me how one side of her clit was more sensitive than the other. I was feeling for Lana's sensitive spot.

Lana put her hand on mine, "Don't stop what you are doing." I'd found her sensitive spot. The rubbing was combined with kissing and sucking Lana's clit. She draped a leg over my shoulder. Her soft moans became louder as I sucked her clit. Her thigh began to quiver when I slipped a finger into to her warm wet pussy.

Her moans became a wail as I inserted a second finger. Lana clamped my face to her pussy as little orgasms began to roll through her body. Lana exploded as I sucked her clit and as my thumb and two fingers rubbed her pussy on the outside and inside.

Afterwards, I lay beside her and held her in my arms as she rested. Lana snuggled closer as we kissed and petted each other. She sat up beside me and began to stroke my chest and stomach. Her hand eventually strayed down to my cock.

Lana closed her hand around the cock shaft as she gently squeezed and pulled me. She looked at me, "Do all men like to have their thing, er, dick sucked?"

"Er, I suppose so, yes." I pushed myself up onto my elbows so I could watch her give me a handjob.

"I was just wondering. Dad really gets excited when Mom sucks his thing, er dick."

"How would you know?"

Lana grinned, "I've heard them and watched them. Mom gets excited too when Dad begins to shoot his, er, stuff."

I laughed, "It's called a blowjob. Your Dad likes it when your Mom gives him a blowjob." I thought to myself, 'A statue would like it if Laura gave it a blowjob.' And your Dad is ejaculating or cumming when he blows his load."

"Is that why it's called a blowjob?"

"I don't know. I suppose that could be why it's called a blowjob."

"Well, Mom sure likes it. She catches his stuff in her mouth and on her tits." Lana was jerking me harder and faster as she talked.

Suddenly she stopped and looked at the fully erect cock in her hand. "Look at that! It's gotten much bigger." She bent over and kissed the cockhead. Then she straightened back up, "I don't think I can put you in my mouth right now."

"That's o.k. Just continue what you were doing."

Lana began to jerk me again. "This."

"Yes. It's called a handjob. If you straddle my legs, you can easily use both hands."

She straddled my legs and began a two handed handjob. It didn't take her long to beat me. "I'm going to cum." Lana was holding my cock almost straight up as she pumped with both hands. She looked startled as a stream of white cum shot into the air and fell back on my thighs and her hands. She held my cock as I pumped out my load.

When I stopped cumming, Lana surprised me by wiping her hands across her breasts and then licking her fingers. "It's salty tasting."

I sat up and kissed her. "You're something else."

Lana laughed. Then we cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. We were sitting at the kitchen table with soft drinks when her folks came home from work. I chatted with them for a couple of minutes then left for home.

After dinner, I went up to my room and called Kenny. "Hey, Kenny, what's up?"

"Hi, Gary. Can you come over to my place? I've got something I want to discuss with you."

"What is it?"

"I'd rather not talk about it over the phone."

"O.K., I'll be there in a few minutes." I told my folks that I was going over to Kenny's and I'd make sure I locked up when I got back.

Kenny let me in, "The folks are at a movie so we're alone."

I followed him to his room. "What's this big something you want to discuss?"

"Well, you know Chuck's going into the service about two weeks after graduation and Gene is going to be at a wrestling camp all summer."

"Yeah, I know that."

"Well, I think we should get together sometime next week. Just the four of us, you know."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Where and when?"

"Tuesday or Wednesday, I guess. Both of them said either day is fine."

"Why don't we make it Tuesday. Chuck will be wanting to spend more time with his girl as it gets closer to his report date."

"That's probably true. We can get together here. Eva's back at school and the folks will be at work. Dad might even be out of town on a business trip."

"That'll work. What time?"

"Why don't we meet before lunch time? We can grab some burgers or pizza and some beer and then we'd have all afternoon."

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers