Explorers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

I couldn't believe it. Eva was offering to screw me if her brother blew me while she watched.

The third picture was a close up of her pussy. No caption was needed.

In the fourth picture Eva was bending over the camera. It was captioned 'I want you to suck my tits again.'

She was on her knees with her back to the camera in the fifth photo. She was looking over her shoulder at the camera. She did have a nice ass. 'I like my men to cum in the back door too.'

In the last picture, Eva was standing near a full-length mirror. It was an image of her and her reflection. Her legs were spread. She had a dildo pushed up into her pussy and she was sucking on the penis dildo. 'I'm thinking of sucking and fucking with you. If Kenny sucks., I'll fuck.'

My cock was as hard a steel rod. I was tempted to push my shorts down and beat my meat right there at the computer. I removed the disk and made sure there were no stored temporary files. 'Jeez,' I thought, 'Eva surely is sexually adventurous. And no a bit shy about what she wants to see and what she likes to do. This could be an interesting summer.'

I spent most of the rest of the day filling out job applications and following up on previous applications. It could be a long summer if I didn't find a part-time job. Everyone seemed to be interested in hiring full time help. I also stopped by the community college and picked up a catalog. Summer classes didn't start for two weeks and I hoped I had a job by then otherwise I wouldn't have the money for tuition.

When I got home I noticed there was a message on the answering machine. I had hoped it would be a call about a job, but it was from Lana's Dad. He wondered it I might be able to come over to their place around four o'clock and help him move some building materials that were going to be delivered then. He left his office number. I called his office and left a message that I could help him.

When I arrived at Lana's home, I saw three big bunks of paving stone sitting on the driveway. Dan was just cutting the bands on one bunk. "Hi, Gary. You're just in time. I want to move these into the backyard. We decided to build a patio off the family room."

We used a wheelbarrow to move the stone. Lana help stack it in the backyard. Laura came out, "Hello, Gary. I called your Mom and told her that you were staying for dinner."

Dan, Lana and I moved stone until Laura called us for dinner.

"What have you been doing with yourself since graduation?"

"I've been looking for a part-time job with no luck so far."

"Why just part-time, Gary?"

"Well, Laura, I'd like to also take a class or two at the community college. I figure I'd better keep studying while I know how."

Dan looked thoughtful, "Why don't you come by the office next week. I think we might have something."

"Uh, Thanks, Dan. I can stop by tomorrow."

"I have to check one thing with my partner and Laura and I are leaving at noon. We're going to the beach for the weekend."

"Oh, O.K. I'll stop in Monday morning."

"That'll be fine. Let's finish moving the rest of the stone."

It took a couple more hours to move and stack the stone and clean up the driveway. I sat and drank a beer with Dan. I thanked them for the dinner and Lana walked with me to the curb. "Gayle's coming over tomorrow and we're going to spend the weekend together. Why don't you come over tomorrow afternoon too."

"Gee, I'd like that. I'll bring my new camera."

"You have a new camera?"

"Yes, My family gave it to me for graduation. I've just barely beginning to learn how to use it."

""Yes, bring it. We can learn to use it together."

Sometime during the night it began raining. I awakened to a gray drizzly day. I figured that Laura and Dan would cancel their weekend at the beach, but Lana called and asked what time I was coming over. I told her that I really hadn't thought about it and what would be a good time her? She suggested I come over for lunch at noon.

Gayle's car was in the driveway. I parked next to it and ran for the front door. Lana let me in almost as soon as I had touched the doorbell. After hanging my jacket in the mudroom, I joined Lana and Gayle in the kitchen. Both young women were wearing scrubs.

Lana looked at me, "Let's get you something more comfortable that blue jeans and a t-shirt. Follow me."

I followed her to her parent's bedroom. She took a pair of lightweight sweats out of her Dad's dresser. "Here. Put these on. And put on a pair of his sandals." After she left the room I changed out of my jeans then went back to the kitchen.

We read the instruction book together as we ate lunch. Afterwards we cleaned everything up and went into the family room. Lana lit the gas fireplace and we took turns some taking pictures of each other. Lana got out her laptop and after downloading the pictures we had a blast playing with the photo edit features and making some really goofy pictures.

Lana suggested we go soak in the hot tub. Both Gayle and I told her we didn't bring a swimsuit. Lana laughed and said she'd get me one of Dan's and she and Gayle could wear her Mom's. She dashed off to her parent's bedroom. When she returned she was wearing one Laura's skimpy bikinis. It was three small triangles of cloth that barely covered her crotch and her nipples and areola. The rest of the suit was string ties. Lana looked great in it!

Gayle gulped when Lana hand her a similar suit. Both girls grinned and I had to laugh when Lana handed me one of her Dad's thongs. I went into the guest bath to change. The thong was a bright blue color. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My cock and balls did fill the pouch almost to overflowing.

I walked out to the hot tub and removed the cover. I slipped into the water and sat down. Lana and Gayle came in together. Gayle was larger breasted than either Lana or Laura and the strings on the top of her suit were really under strain. Lana spread a blanket over the flokati in front of the fireplace. Then she turned and left the room. From the rear she looked like she was nude because there was only a thin string across her upper back, another thin string around her waist and a third thin string that was buried between her ass cheeks.

Gayle quickly slipped into the water and sat down across from me. When Lana returned she had three glasses, a bottle of wine and my camera. "Stand up, Gary. You got to see us in our bikinis. We get to see you in your thong."

As I stood, Lana snapped my picture. "Turn around." I turned. She snapped the shutter as I turned. I looked at Gayle. She had a slight smile and she was staring right at the packed pouch of the thong. Lana put the camera down and set the bottle and glasses on the floor next to the pool.

I helped her into the pool. She brushed her hand across the front of the pouch. "That fits you very well."

I grinned, "Thanks. I like the way your suits fit you two ladies too."

Lana hugged me. I liked the way her skin felt against mine. She uncorked the wine and poured three glasses. "See, I remembered the corkscrew and the plastic glasses. Let's drink a toast to the future."

Gayle set her glass down, then pushed herself to her feet. She picked up her glass. Let's drink a toast to our futures."

All three of use raised our glasses. Lana started, "To our futures. May it be bright."

Gayle added, "And successful and safe."

I added, "and may we always be friends."

We each took a sip of wine. I noticed that when Gayle raised her glass her bikini top could hardly contain her breasts. I also noticed the thin fabric of the suit bottom was plastered to her crotch and I could see a definite camel toe, just like Laura had. I bet Gayle, like Laura, had shaved her pussy bare and smooth.

I sat back down in the warm water. I could feel my cock stirring as I looked at Gayle. I was afraid my cock would pop out of the overstuffed thong. As I sat down, I noticed little tendrils of Lana's chestnut colored pussy hair peeking out around the edges of her bikini bottom. She was going to have to do some shaving if she continued to wear her Mom's bikinis.

We talked for a while about college and finding jobs. Gayle was like me. She had been held back a year in grade school. She planned on going to the community college and working part-time. Lana was excited about her internship. She was going to be working, to start, with the photographers.

"I really looking forward to learning about photo journalism from the people who do it. I know I'll be doing a lot of carrying and running, but I hope by the end of the summer I'll get a chance to take some pictures and see them published in the newspaper."

I looked at her, "You can start taking pictures now if you wish."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we could take of pictures of each other in front of the fireplace and in the hot tub."

Lana stood, "I'll get my camera and, Gary, you can use yours."

I helped her up out of the tub. "Gayle would you sit on the rug in front of the fireplace, please? I'd like to try to take your picture by fire light." The room was lighted by just the glow of the fire and the flat gray light coming through the windows.

After helping Gayle out of the tub, we dried ourselves and Gayle seated herself in the center of the blanket. She reclined on one hip, "Is this o.k.?"

I snapped several frames as I moved around behind her. The I got on the blanket beside and we used the camera screen to look at the shots. In one shot from the side, Gayle had turned her head towards me and the firelight highlighted one side of her face. "I'd like to see that on a big monitor. I might want a print."

"We can download all of these to a disk. Would you get on your knees please?"

She pushed herself onto her knees.

"Turn so you are at an angle with the fireplace place, please."

Gayle turned towards me. She was lighted from the side by the firelight and front the front by the light coming through the windows. She settled back on her haunches as I took several photos. Lana returned, "Oh, you started without me."

"I was just fooling with the firelight. Let's see how we did." Lana kneeled behind Gayle. I kneeled beside them and we looked at the shots.

"Those look pretty good."

"Why don't you move a little closer to Gayle and I'll try some shots of the two of you."

Lana moved around so she was on her knees beside and sort of behind Gayle. I moved around and snapped some frames. Lana put her arms around Gayle. Through the viewfinder, it looked like Lana kissed Gayle on the back of the neck. As I moved around, Lana definitely kissed Gayle on the cheek.

I moved some more as Gayle turned her head. I got a picture of the two young women kissing. Lana was busy with her hands as they held a long kiss. I snapped several frames as Lana untied Gayle's bikini top and tossed it aside. The two women changed positions slightly as Lana put her arms around Gayle. Her hands moved to cup Gayle's full bare breasts.

Gayle scooted around to face Lana. Lana rose up on her knees as Gayle leaned forward and kissed her belly. Lana untie the strings of her bikini top and laid it aside. Gayle kissed a line up to Lana's breasts. Lana looked at me over Gayle's head. She closed her eyes. She tipped her head back. There was a slight smile on her lips as Gayle kissed her breasts.

I noticed Gayle had undone the strings on one side of her bikini bottom. I moved to their side and photographed Gayle sucking on one of Lana's nipples. I noticed Lana's bikini bottom was now also undone. Gayle stretched up on her knees. The two women hugged. Gayle's breasts flattened against Lana's. I photographed them as they shared a passionate looking kiss.

Lana kissed and licked her way down to Gayle's breasts. I snapped more frames as she kissed, licked and sucked Gayle's nipples. Gayle lifted Lana's face to hers. They kissed briefly then they rolled from their knees onto their hips. They continued to caress and kiss as they lay down facing each other on their sides.

Gayle rolled onto her back. As she did so, her untied bikini bottom fell away. She spread her legs slightly and raised her hips as she pulled the piece of cloth and strings from between her legs. Her pussy was smooth and shaved bare. It looked wet and juicy.

Lana shifted a little and she also pulled her bikini bottom from between her legs. She rolled forward so she was leaning over Gayle who put her arms around Lana's shoulders. Lana put one arm under Gayle's head. They began to kiss again. With her free hand, Lana caressed Gayle's breasts and belly. I snapped a few frames as Lana began to kiss Gayle's neck and shoulders.

I watched and photographed as Lana kissed Gayle's breasts. Her free hand worked it's way down to Gayle's thighs.

She caressed the top and inside of Gayle's thighs. Gayle spread her legs. She inhaled sharply as Lana's hand found her pussy. I continued to take photos as Lana worked a finger into Gayle's wet pussy. She finger fucked her for a couples of minutes then withdrew her finger. She presented it to Gayle who licked her own pussy juice off Lana's finger.

They kissed then Lana got up on her knees and backed across the blanket. She moved down so she was between Gayle's legs. She was going to go down on Gayle. My girlfriend was going to give head to her girl friend. Lana was going to eat Gayle's hot, juicy pussy! And I had two cameras! I just hoped the memory chips wouldn't fill up too quickly.

Gayle squeezed her breasts and twisted and pinched her nipples as Lana sucked her pussy. I got some close ups of Lana as she tongued Gayle's clit and pussy lips. Lana remained up on her knees the whole time she ate Gayle. I got some pictures of Lana sticking her hand between her legs as she finger fucked herself at the same time.

Gayle began to moan and writhe about on the blanket. Lana began to finger fuck her as she concentrated her lips and tongue on Gayle's clit. Gayle was mouthing, "Oh, yes! Oh! Oh! Oh, yessss! Here it comes! Ahhhhhhh!" Gayle arched her back as she began to cum. Lana was furiously finger fucking her.

As Gayle began to come down from her orgasm, Lana continued to caress her body and to kiss her all over. She crawled up beside Gayle and they put their arms around each other. I took several pictures of the two women as they rested. I was taking a close up of them kissing when Gayle opened her eyes and looked up at me. She had a sly grin. "How'd you like the show?"

Lana rolled onto her back. She pushed a hand between my legs and felt my hard cock. "I think he liked it a lot. Stand up." I stood. My cockhead was sticking out over the waistband of the thong. Lana got up on her knees and pulled the thong down to my ankles.

I stepped out of the thong as Gayle sat up. She reached out and touched my cock, "Yes, I'd say you enjoyed our show, Gary."

"Yes, you can tell I enjoyed watching and photographing you. And I owe you so I'd like to pay for the show by giving both of you head.

"Do Lana first. I suspect she is ready for some loving."

"Oh, am I ready!" Lana shoved the blanket aside and lay back on the flokati. She put her hands between her legs and spread her pussy wide open as she spread her legs. "I don't care who does it, but someone please eat me now!"

I lay down with my face close to her crotch. I pushed a finger into Lana's wet pussy. I sucked it clean as Gayle snapped a frame. The camera was practically touching us as Gayle snapped frame after frame of my tongue and lips working over Lana's clit and pussy lips.

Lana was hot and juicy. My face was wet. She began to moan as I lightly rubbed around her clit. Her hips bucked up as I touched her sensitive "trigger" spot. Her moaning increased as I tried to tongue fuck her at the same time as I rubbed. Suddenly, she squeezed my head between her thighs. My face was flooded with moisture.

After Lana released her headlock on me, I rolled onto my back. Gayle was standing over Lana and photographing her as she finger fucked herself. I grasped Gayle's ankle, "Come here. It's your turn."

She placed a foot on either side of my head. She snapped frames as she sank to her knees and slowly lowered her pussy to my waiting mouth. Giving head to Gayle was so different than giving head to Lana. Eating her smooth hair free pussy was so different from eating Lana's with the curly chestnut hair. I felt I could tongue fuck her deeper.

She smiled down at me, "You keep that up and I'll pop in a hurry." Then she leaned back. She steadied herself on one hand and she jerked my cock with the other. I busied myself in licking her almost from asshole to clit and in kissing and tugging her lips and it sucking and kissing her clit. Gayle straightened up and pressed her pussy against my mouth. "That's it! Tongue fuck my cunt. Oh, that's nice! Oh, Yes!" She was squeezing her breasts. She began to rock her hips a little. "Oh, Yes! Yessss!"

She leaned forward so she was almost on her hands and knees. I reached up with a hand and touched one of her breasts. Gayle put her hand over mine as I continued to lick and kiss her pussy. "That's nice. Lick my cunt." I raised my other hand and found her other breast. "That's it. Eat my cunt and squeeze my tits."

I lightly pinched her nipple. Gayle Let out a little squeal. She pressed her pussy against my mouth as she placed both hands on the floor. I pinched and rolled her nipples as she ground her pussy against my face. Gayle finally rolled off my face.

We rested for a few minutes. "Let's down load the cameras and see what we've got. Lana got her laptop and we sat on the flokati and downloaded the cameras. We looked at a series of frames. Gayle laughed, "I didn't expect to be in or to take porn pics."

"We can delete them."

"No. I like them. This is of fun." Gayle handed a camera to Lana. "Here. Stand up, Gary." She got on her knees in front of me. She looked at Lana, "Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Ready to take pictures, Silly."

"What are you going to do?"

"When I get head, I give head in return." She looked up at me and grinned, "I'm going to suck your dick, Gary." She looked at Lana, "And I want you to take pictures of me doing it."

"Do you. . .?"

"Suck my boyfriend? Yes, I do. We don't screw but we go down on each other. It's safer."

My cock was not quite flaccid. Gayle leaned close and kissed my cockhead. She kissed it again as Lana began to snap pictures. Gayle didn't use her hands. She licked my cockhead several times then slipping her tongue under it, she lifted it up and wrapped her lips around it.

"Ummmm." Gayle slipped my less than hard cock into her mouth. "Ummmm." I quickly developed a full grown hard-on. Lana snapped pictures as Gayle sucked and licked away. After a few minutes that had me biting my lip, Gayle pulled my cock out of her mouth. She looked at Lana, "Have you ever sucked dick before?"

Lana looked startled, "Uh, no."

"Well, it's time you started. Put the camera down and get down here beside me."

Lana got down on her knees beside Gayle. She was nervously licking her lips. At least, I was pretty sure it was from nervousness and not from anticipation.

Gayle licked my cockhead. "You can start by licking and running your tongue over this."

Taking my cock in her hand, Lana licked the head several times, "Like this?" Then she pointed my cock straight up and licked my ball sac and the underbelly of the cock shaft up to the crown. After swabbing the cockhead with her tongue, Lana paused. She looked up and me and smiled then she rubbed the cockhead over her face. When she reached her lips, she lightly kissed my cockhead then took it into her mouth.

I could feel her tongue against the cockhead. She sucked lightly and about a third of my cock disappeared into her mouth. Lana pulled back and my cock head popped out of her mouth. She looked at Gayle, "Did that look o.k.?"

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers