Explorers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

“May I ask you something?”

“Sure.” I looked up. She was wearing a light short housecoat. Her hair was pulled back into two ponytails.

“Is this makeup too obvious or overdone?”

“Too obvious for what? or whom?”

“I’ve got a big date Saturday and I want to look good.”

I looked at her, “You’re a good looking girl, Marcia. You don’t need all the eye makeup. I think you could tone it down a little.”

“Thanks.” She took a little bottle out of the housecoat pocket. “How about this perfume?” She dabbed some behind her ears then she moved closer and leaned over in front of me. I sniffed her neck.

“That smells very nice. What is it?”

She straightened up a little. “It’s called Mysterie.” As she straightened, her housecoat gapped open. I found myself looking at my little sister’s breasts.

“Uh.” I closed the gap. “Uh, better more careful. You’ll get the reputation of being a tease.”

Marcia giggled, “Sorry.” But I got the feeling she wasn’t sorry. “Thanks, big brother.“ She walked back to the door and as she turned into the hall she flipped her housecoat so I could see a lot of bare hip and thigh. She definitely was not wearing any panties.

I got to work early before Dan or Sandy got to the office. I parked my car, got the truck out and drove over to the rental house. I parked in the drive and let myself in. Each room had several cans of paint sitting on the floor. They were marked ‘walls’, ‘trim’ and ‘woodwork’. There was one stack of cans marked ‘all ceilings’. I found the ladders, drop cloths, brushes, buckets, rollers, tray, painter’s tape, and other supplies in the garage.

After walking through the house, I decided to start in the kitchen. The paint cans were marked ‘walls’ and ‘cabinets’. The walls, cabinets and ceiling were clean. I covered the appliance and counters, got a ladder and paint and started on the ceiling after taking down the light fixtures.

It didn’t take long to do the ceiling. After cleaning up the painting tools I started removing outlet covers and drawer and door hardware in preparation to painting the cabinets. The cell phone rang just as I took the last drawer handle off and put it in a bag. Dan was on the phone, “How’s it going, Gary?”

“Pretty well. I’ve done the kitchen ceiling and I’m getting ready to do the cabinet work. I should finish the kitchen tomorrow.”

“Sounds good. I might stop by tomorrow sometime. We should be able to finish our conversation.”

“Uh, O.K. I’ll be looking for you.”

“O.K. See you tomorrow, Gary. Probably after lunch.”

Dan hung up. I wiped down the cabinets before starting to paint the insides and the shelving. When I finished that I cleaned the tools, locked the house and returned the truck to the office.

After dinner, I got a call from Kenny. I told him about the job working for Lana’s Dad and his partner.

“Hey, that’s great, Gary. Eva and I are going to have a little party Saturday afternoon to celebrate the end of school and college vacation and we wondered if you could come to it.”

“Uh, sure, Kenny. What time?”

“Why don’t you come over at noon. We’ll grill some burgers, pop a few brews and kick back and enjoy doing things that we all like to do.”

“May I bring something?”

“Some brews, if you like.” Kenny laughed, “And your staying power.”

I grinned, “O.K. See you at noon.”

The next morning it took until noon, but I finished the kitchen cabinet interiors. I stopped work and got my sack lunch. I went out on the back steps to eat it. I had just finished when I heard a car door slam out front.

“Hey, Gary! It’s Dan.”

I stood up. “I’m out back.” I threw my empty lunch sack in the trash and went inside. Dan was in the kitchen.

“This looks good, Gary.”

“Thanks, I hope to finish the walls this afternoon, then do one of the bedrooms tomorrow.”

“Speaking of bedrooms, let’s see what they look like.” He led the way and I followed. “They don’t look too bad. There’s not a whole lot of woodwork or trim to paint.”

“No, mostly the bedroom and closet doors and a little bit of door and window trim.”

Dan walked over to the bedroom door and pushed it shut then he closed the blinds. “Gary, I’d like to finish that conversation we started in my office Monday morning.”

“Uhh, sure, Dan.” He was already unbuttoning his shirt. I hadn’t noticed, but he was wearing a sport shirt, shorts and sandals.

He tossed his shirt on the bed then stepped out of his sandals. He was unzipping his shorts when he looked at me, “Hurry up and get undressed. I like to have sex with both of us being naked.” He stepped out of his shorts and underwear and tossed them on the bed.

As I pulled my t-shirt over my head, Dan began to stroke his cock. I pushed my running shoes off my feet and pushed my shorts down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and stood still. “That’s better, Gary.” Dan was rolling and pinching one of his nipples as he stroked his cock.

“That time with Laura. Wwhen you sucked my dick.” I nodded. “Did you do that because Laura was sucking me off or did you do that because you like sucking dick?”

I stepped closer to him and took his hand and his cock in my hands, “I like to suck dick. I’m a cocksucker, Dan.”

He backed up and sat down of the edge of the bed. “That’s good news. I was hoping you liked to suck dick too.” He lifted my cock. “Now where was I when, by her ill timed arrival, Sandy interrupted us. Oh, I remember.” Dan looked up at me then he closed his mouth over my cockhead. He slid his slips up and down my cock shaft several time. My ball sac was cradled in the palm of his hand. Dan took my cock out of is mouth. “It’s so much better when there is no clothing to get in the way.” He resumed sucking me.

After several moments, I touched his head. He stopped sucking and looked up. “It’s my turn.” Dan leaned back on his elbows on the bed. I got on my knees between his. His cock was erect and a drop of pre-cum was poised in his pee slit. I put my lips on his cockhead and sucked up the pre-cum. Then I pushed my lips down his cock shaft until his cockhead was in my throat.

Dan gasped as I swallowed his cock in a deep throat suck. When my lips were wrapped around the root of his cock I clamped my lips tight, pressed my tongue hard against the underbelly of his cock shaft and slowly pulled my lips back up to his cockhead. I repeated the deep throat and hard suck several times. Each time I sucked his cockhead and swirled my tongue all around it. I let his cockhead pop out my mouth after the last deep suck.

Dan grinned as he sat up, “Gawd, you do like to suck cock, don’t you?”

I grinned back at him then ducked my head to lick his hairy ball sac and suck his nuts. After coming up for air, I looked at Dan, “Lie back and let me suck you off.”

“I like to watch.”

“Suit yourself.” I deep throated him in one swallow then I concentrated on teasing his sensitive cockhead with my lips and the tip of my tongue. I could feel Dan’s cock getting more rigid and fuller feeling in my mouth. I was ready when he thrust his hips up with a shouted, “Awwww!”

Dan didn’t cum in spurts or blasts. His cum was steady stream of warm, salty cream.

“Damn, Gary, you’re as good as Laura.”

I gave him a cummy grin then licked his cock clean. When I was satisfied that Dan’s cock was clean and sucked dry, I got to my feet. He slid off the bed and onto his knees in front of me. Dan put his hands on my hips and drew me towards himself. After licking my smooth shaven ball sac a couple of times, Dan went to work. His lips and tongue danced up and down my cock shaft and my cockhead felt like is was being stroked by little bird wings.

His touch was soft and erotic. Dan ended the foreplay and began to seriously suck me off. He used a lot of hard suction and tongue work on my cockhead which was beginning to get very sensitive. I get turned on myself when I give head so it didn’t take Dan long to make my cum start boiling. He had kept his fingers clamped around the base of my cock shaft as he sucked on the head. Dan released his finger clamp and I almost immediately filled his mouth with several blasts of cum. He alternated between swallowing and sucking until my nuts were empty.

Dan got to his feet and starting dressing. I put on my clothes too. He opened the blinds and turned to me as he opened the bedroom door. “I’m glad we had this conversation, Gary, and I’m looking forward to another one soon.”

“Me too.”

Dan left the house and I returned to my painting. Without pleasant interruptions, I was easily able to finish painting the rest of the interior during the next couple of days. On Thursday afternoon I took the truck back to the office. Sandy was there. I told her that I had finished painting and that everything was cleaned up and put away.

“I’ve got to register for a couple of classes tomorrow morning so I won’t be able to start another job until after lunch.”

Sandy smiled at me, “You’ve worked pretty hard this week. Why don’t you take off tomorrow afternoon and start a new job on Monday?”

“Gee, thanks. What do you want me to do next?”

“Remember the first place we looked at? The one with the trashy yard? I think we should start there on Monday.”

“O.K. I’ll be here Monday morning. I should be able to get most of that cleaned up before classes start the following week. I’ll give you my class schedule on Monday, too.

Sandy smiled, “That’ll be fine. Have a nice weekend.”

“Thanks. You too.”

When I was registering for community college classes the next morning, I ran into Gayle. She was using her scholarship to cover the tuition and fees for the classes she was enrolling in. After we both completed registration, we went out and got some lunch.

Friday afternoon was spent in working on my car a little and watching Marcia sunbathe in the backyard. Mom was home so Marcia was careful about not flashing a thigh or breast at me. But since her bathing suit was so skimpy she really didn’t need to flash anything anyway.

“Answer a question for me, please, Marcia.”

She looked up from the magazine she was reading, “What do you want to know, big brother?”

“How hard does Mom come down on your case when you wear that string bikini?”

Marcia grinned, “She was pretty upset when she saw it the first time, but I told her it was only for private sunbathing and I wouldn’t wear it in public. She didn’t even think I should wear it when you or Dad was around.”

I laughed, “Well, I guess I can see her point. It is pretty small, but it sure makes you look like the Babe you are.”

Marcia laughed in return, “Thanks, big brother. I’m glad you think so.” She returned to her magazine.

At dinner, Mom asked me which courses had I enrolled for at the community college. I told her I signed up for an English course, which was a required course, and for an introductory course to business management. Dad asked if I was planning on getting a business degree. I replied that I wasn’t sure what I would pursue as a major. I also mention that I saw Gayle and we had lunch together.

Mom smiled, “Gayle? Isn’t she a friend of Lana’s?”

“Yes.” I didn’t tell Mom how good friends Lana and Gayle really were. “She was at the graduation party that Kenny’s parents hosted.”

“I remember her,” Dad interjected. “She won a scholarship didn’t she?”

“Yes. She’s using it at the community college. She has to work part time and go to school part time. ”

The talk turned to Marcia’s upcoming eighteenth birthday and, if she wanted a party, what kind did she want.

After reading and watching TV together for awhile I excused myself and went up to my room. I looked through the course textbooks then started reading a hotrod magazine. There was a tap on the bedroom door. “Come in.”

Marcia pushed the door open and came into my room. She was wearing a sleep shirt that looked like an overly long t-shirt. She pulled the hem above her knees and sat on the bed. “Whatcha been doing, Gary?”

“Oh, I looked over the textbooks for those two courses and I was just browsing this magazine before I got ready for bed. What’s up?”

“Well, I talked with Mom and Dad after you went upstairs. I told them that I really didn’t need a party and that I wanted to get my own car and asked if they would help me.”

“What’d they say?”

“They said they would think about it. Would you help me look at cars sometime?”

“Sure, but I can’t tomorrow.”

Marcia shifted around on the bed. “Oh, I didn’t mean right away. I’ve been saving money from my summer jobs for the last three years and I hope I can earn enough this summer to buy a nice used car.”

“Well, maybe Mom and Dad will give you the cash for what a birthday party would cost them.”

Marcia smiled, “That would be sweet of them.” She glanced shyly at me, “Do you really think I’m a Babe?”

Turning to face her, I smiled, “Yes, you’re definitely a Babe. If you weren’t my sister, I’d give you a big rush.”

She blushed and giggled, “You’re sweet, Gary. I’m glad you are my big brother.” She slid off the bed. The sleep shirt rode up to her hips. She stood, pulled the hem down then walked around the bed to where I was sitting at my desk. She leaned over and kissed my cheek, “Goodnight, big brother.”

“Goodnight, little sister.” I watched her walk out of the room. I wasn’t positive, but I was pretty certain, from what I saw when the sleep shirt rode up to her hips, that she wasn’t wearing anything under the shirt. I wondered it my little sister was unconscious of what she was doing or if she was a tease. I thought about it a little bit while I got ready for bed. I finally decided she was a tease.

Before I fell asleep, I stroked my cock and thought about Eva watching Kenny and me as we sucked each other’s dicks. I also wondered what it would be like to screw my own sister.

The next morning I was up early. Mom and Dad were in the kitchen when I came down. Dad asked what my plans were for the day.

“Well, after eating breakfast, I’ll mow the lawn. Kenny invited me over to their place for a cookout that he and his sister are having to sort of celebrate the beginning of summer break for Eva. I’ll probably hang out with them until dinnertime or so.”

Mom looked serious, “Have a good time. Good friends go their own ways too soon.”

Marcia came in while we were talking. She wanted to spend the afternoon with some friends but she needed a ride.

“I’ll tell you what. I’ll take my bike with me and if you can drop me off at Kenny’s, you can have my car the rest of the day.”

Marcia ginned hugely.

After cutting the grass I decided to sharpen the blade and change the oil in the lawnmower engine. It was after eleven o’clock when I finally got cleaned up and ready. It took a little extra time because I shaved my cock and balls. I slipped into a t-shirt, shorts and sandals. I put my skimpy European swim suit and a pair of socks and basketball shoes in a gym bag.

Marcia helped me put my bike in the trunk of my car. We stopped at a liquor store on the way over to Kenny’s so I could get a case of cold brews. When we got there, Marcia wheeled my bike up the driveway and I carried the case of beer and my gym bag.

Kenny came out to meet us. Hi, Gary. Hi, Marcia.” He took the case of beer. Marcia parked my bike inside the gate. Eva had been lying on a chaise lounge when we came into the yard. She got up and came to meet us. “Hi, Gary.”

“Hi, Eva. Eva, this is Marcia.”

Eva extended her hand. Marcia took it. They exchanged greetings then Eva smiled, “I love your tan.”

Marcia actually blushed under her tan, “Uh, gee, thanks.” Eva was still holding her hand.

“Here’s the car keys, Sis. Have a good time.”

She and Eva were still gazing at each other. Marcia pulled her hand out of Eva’s, “Uh, er, I will. It was nice to meet you.”

“It was nice to meet you too, Marcia.”

Eva and I watched as Marcia walked back to the car. Kenny came over and handed each of us a brew. We followed him back to the patio. Kenny pulled his t-shirt over his head. “Time to get some sun.” We watched as he pushed his short down his legs. Kenny was wearing a small tight swimsuit that barely contained his rather considerable package.

Eva pulled the long t-shirt that she had on over her head. She shook her hair. She had gotten her shoulder length hair cut short. She turned and tossed the t-shirt onto her lounge. She was wearing a white thong back swimsuit. She looked good enough to eat.

I grinned at them, “I guess I’d better change.” I went into the pool house and changed into my swim suit. I carefully packed my smooth cock and balls into the pouch.

Eva whistled and clapped, “Awright, Gary!” when I came out of the pool house.

I just grinned at them. We sat and talked while we drank a couple of brews each. Kenny got up, “I’m going to grill the burgers. Do you want a couple, Gary?”

“Uh, sure. Two would be great. Can I help with anything?”

“Nah. Just relax. You want just one, Eva?”

“Yes, please.”

I stretched out on the lounge. Eva got off her lounge and came and sat on mine.

“Your sister sure is cute.”

“Yeah. Marcia’s a sweetheart, O.K.”

Eva ran her hand up my bare leg. “I can hardly wait to see Kenny go down on you.”

“Uh, what about, you know, your folks?”

“Oh, they went to the lake to go sailing with some friends. They’re gone for the day. They won’t be back until quite late. We’ll have loads of time to do whatever we want to do.” Eva smiled, “For the last two weeks, about all I’ve thought about is watching my brother suck his best friend’s dick.”

“Uh, do you think he will do it?” I had no doubt he would. Just like I had no doubt that I would suck his dick in front of Eva.

“Yes, he’ll do it. I told him how I got so turned on watching him blow and butt fuck Gene. He said he felt that they were being watched and that made him even more horny.” She ran her hand over the pouch of my suit. “Nice.”

I put my hand over hers as she gently squeezed my package. Gary interrupted us by yelling the burgers were ready.

We ate at a picnic table. There was an undercurrent of anticipation. We finished the burgers. Eva looked innocently at her brother, “What’s for dessert?”

Kenny laughed, “We all know what’s for dessert.” He looked at me, “Gary’s cock is my dessert.”

Eva stood up, “Let’s go into the pool house.” She took Kenny’s hand and pulled him to his feet. “I can’t wait to watch you suck dick.”

“I’ll do it just for you, Sis.” He grinned as he swatted her butt. “Coming, Gary?”

I followed them into the pool house. There was a chair sitting next to some lounge pads that were lying on the floor. Kenny got on his knees on one of the pads. Eva pulled the chair close to it. Kenny licked his lips, “Come on, Gary, feed me my dessert.”

After kicking off my sandals, I stood in front of Kenny. He licked the pouch and crotch of my swimsuit several times before he pushed it over my hips and down my legs. I stepped out of it and turned to face Eva. She smiled and gave a little thumbs up. I turned back to face Kenny. My semi-flaccid cock bobbed as I turned.

He tipped his head back a little, “Feed it to me.” Kenny opened his mouth and extended his tongue and I laid my cockhead on it. I looked at Eva as her brother took my cock into his mouth. Her eyes got big and her hand dropped to her crotch as he closed his lips around my cock shaft.

“Ummm.” Kenny sucked my still semi-flaccid cock into his mouth. His nose was pressed into my pubic hair and his chin pressed against my nuts. He backed off a little and I felt his tongue swirling around the head. He backed off even more as my cock got harder and longer. When I was fully erect, Kenny began to pump his mouth up and down my cock.

Eva was staring intently as Kenny’s head moved back and forth. He stopped sucking me and began to lick up and down the cock shaft as he gently fondled my balls. After running my cock all around his face, he began to kiss and suck my nuts. He looked up at me between licks and kisses, “When did you shave?”

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers