Explorers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
711 Followers

She reached back and gripped my hard-on. She began to slowly jerk me as I squeezed one of her breasts and ate her pussy. Lana sat upright, "Let me turn around."

I rested my neck as she turned around and got up on her hands and knees over me. After Lana shifted her body around and got comfortable, she giggled as she gave my balls a soft squeeze. Lana looked down the tunnel between our bodies, "You shaved yourself too!"

I grinned at her, "I wanted to see what it felt like to be shaved." I didn't think she wanted to hear that our old basketball coach and I were lovers and that he was the man who had originally shaved my cock and balls.

"Well, I like it. Your balls are so soft and smooth." She was holding my cock upright as she began to softly kiss and lick the cockhead.

"Move you knees back, Lana, so I can get to your pussy."

She slid her knees and feet back until my head was between her thighs and her pussy was almost lying on my face. I happily returned to eating her out as she sucked my cock. Lana's pussy got wetter and wetter as we continued to give each other head. She wiggled a little when I began pressing a thumb against her little butthole.

Finally, she pushed herself back up into a kneeling position with my head still between her thighs. She looked down at me, "Your face is all wet!"

"Uh huh," I grinned. "I wonder why?"

"I'm ready, Gary. Let's do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Let's make me a woman and you a man."

I couldn't tell Lana that her mother had already made me a man several times over.

Lana lay back on the blanket and I got on my knees between her spread legs. Holding my cock in my hand, I ran the head up and down between her pussy lips. She used her finger tips to spread her lips and to guide me into herself.

She seemed to wince a little and inhale sharply as my hard cock pushed its way into her virgin pussy.

I stopped. "You o.k.?"

"Yes. Don't stop. It just feels bigger than the vibrators I've used before."

I slowly pushed my cock into Lana's sweet pussy until it was buried almost to the hilt.

"Oh, that feels good. Does it feel good to you too?"

"Yes it does. It feels very good." I didn't move.

Lana smiled, "Now that you've got it all the way in me, are you going to fuck me? Or are you just going to kneel there with a silly grin on your face?"

"Yes Ma'am. I think I'm going to fuck you." I slowly pulled my cock almost all the way out then pushed it back in.

As we set up a steady fucking motion, Lana grinned, "Oh gawd, that feels so good! Now I know why Mom and Dad screw so much."

"Yeah, it feels great!" I picked up her legs and rested her calves against my shoulders as I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy.

She squealed, "Oh! That's so deep."

After letting her legs down so her thighs rested over mine, we continued to fuck each other. Lana put her hand between her legs and felt my cock as it slid in and out of her. "That feels so good."

My nuts were beginning to feel tighter. "I can't keep this up much longer. I'm going to cum pretty soon."

"Don't pull out when you do cum," Lana grunted. "I'm almost there too and I want to cum with you."

"O.K., I won't," I grunted back. I noticed her nipples were hard and pointy and that a rosy flush was beginning to appear on her neck and chest. My cock felt like a rigid piece of pipe. Lana was twisting and pulling on her nipples. Our fucking strokes were becoming shorter and less rhythmic. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Gahh! I'm cumming!" I drove my cock as deep as I could in Lana's soppy pussy just as my nuts burst.

Lana arched her back. "Guhhhhh!" Her eyes were squinched tightly shut. She squeezed her breasts as her pelvis quivered and jerked up and down. "Uhhhh! Gahhhh!"

My cock pulsed as each wad of cum blew out of my nuts and into her pussy. "Uhh, gawd!"

Lana opened her eyes and looked up at me. I reached out and took one of her hands. She grinned, "I felt you cum. I don't know for sure, but I think that would be classified as a great fuck!"

I grinned back at her. Then we both started laughing. "Yes, I think that would be called a great fuck."

"Not bad for beginners."

My cock stayed inside as I carefully lay down on top of her. "I'm not to heavy?"

"No." Lana wrapped her legs around mine.

I cradled her head in my hands and we kissed.

"I wish you could stay over night, Gary. I want to do it again."

"That would be nice, but I think our folks would object."

'That's true. And, anyway, we couldn't do it again tonight because Gayle is coming over to spend the night."

"Maybe I can come over after Marcia's birthday party."

"I don't think that would work either. Mom said she and Dad might try to get home fairly early from their weekend stay at their friend's cabin"

"That's too bad. I want to make slow, tender love with you."

"I'd like to do that too."

I rolled over so Lana was now on top. We kissed as I stroked her back from butt to shoulders..

After cuddling for a while, Lana sat up. "We better get cleaned up. Gayle will be here pretty soon." She stood up and picked up he little string bikini. "Race you to the house."

"But. . ." Before I could say anything else, she raced across the yard towards the house. I gathered up the blanket and the suit I had worn from the house and raced after her.

We burst into laughter once we were inside. "You're crazy, Lana."

"Yes, I am. Let's shower together."

We quickly showered and got dressed. Lana gave me a disk with all of the earlier photos. I kissed her goodbye. As I drove home, I wondered what she and Gayle would be doing during the night.

T@nman
T@nman
711 Followers