Explorers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

This is nice, Sandy. That's some fence. How tall is it?"

"It's eight feet. I value my privacy. I had to get a zoning variance for it, but the neighbors all around like their privacy as much as I like mine so there weren't any protests. Let's go inside and get a beer."

I followed her back across the yard and into the house. Sandy took a couple of brews out of the refrigerator. "Would you like a glass." I shook my head 'no'. "Let me show you some of the house." She showed me around. A central hall was lined with framed photographs. I recognized Tina and Cindy whom I'd met at the bar Sandy took me to. They were each in several pictures, both alone and together. A couple of the pictures were nude figure studies and in one, the two women were holding hands and kissing.

Sandy watched me as I looked at the photos. There were several studies of nude men too. "Photography has been my hobby since I was in high school. I like doing figure studies and I'm fortunate in having some friends who are willing to indulge me and pose for me. Would you like to see my studio and darkroom?"

I followed her downstairs into the basement. In one corner was what looked like a large closet. The basement wall next to it was line with cupboards and a long counter. "That's my dark room and work bench. I make many of my own frames."

The rest of the basement was fitted with lights, diffusers and reflectors, and various panels. Two rather expensive looking cameras and tripods sat off to one side. Several pieces of furniture, which I presumed Sandy used a props were lined up along one wall. Another wall was painted a light gray color. A wood and metal frame was bolted to the wall. It looked like a set of exercise bars that used to be found in old time gymnasiums. Another wooden frame was leaning against the wall and some sort of furniture, which was completely covered by a heavy looking black cloth, was next to it.

"Let me show you what I'm working on now." I followed her to her work bench. She sat her bottle of beer down and handed me a framed picture. It was of a nude couple whom I didn't recognize. They were holding hands and standing a planting of bushes and flowers. I recognized it as one of the plantings in the back yard. There were also several other frames in various stages of completion. "Sometimes, I have too many projects going."

Sandy turned and started up the stairs. When we got to the kitchen she opened the refrigerator and handed me a twelve pack of bottled beer. "There's a cooler on the patio. Could you put these in it, please?"

"Sure. Is there anything else I can carry?"

"No, I'll bring the meat for the grill and put it in the cooler too."

The cooler was already half full so I removed two cold bottles before emptying the twelve pack into the cooler. After Sandy placed the plate of meat in the cooler, I popped the top on the brews and handed her one, "Do you use a digital camera for other than work?"

"Sometimes I do, Gary, when I'm trying to set up for a landscape, but I've never used one for my figure studies."

"I was just wondering. My folks gave me one for graduation. I've used it a little bit, but I'm still learning"

"You should have brought it over. We could have fooled around with it a little bit. Excuse me, I'll be right back."

When Sandy returned she had her digital camera and a tripod. "Let's get some snapshots."

We took turns taking some pictures of each other and of the yard. We finally quit fooling around and grilled some hamburgers. After we ate, we were sitting at the table and polishing off our third beer each. I raised my bottle, "You want another?"

Sandy raised hers in return, "Sure. Why not?"

I got two more bottles out of the cooler. Sandy was looking at me as I walked back to the table. She picked up the camera, "Take your shirt off, Gary." I set the bottles on the table and pulled my t-shirt over my head. She shot a series of snaps as I did so. "Turn around." More snaps. "You've have a nice tan. Guys are lucky that they can work without their shirts."

"Well, it's pretty private here in your yard. You said you wished you could go without a shirt, so why don't you?"

Sandy laughed as she put the camera down, "You're right. I think I will." She turned her back as she pulled her sports bra over her head. She tossed it on the table and ran her fingers through her hair before she turned around. "Ta da!" Her arms were wide spread as she turned to face me, "What do you think of my hooters?"

"You're beautiful!" Sandy was large breasted, but her breasts looked full and firm. They didn't sway or bobble or jiggle as she moved. "Hand me the camera, please." Sandy handed me the camera and I stepped back. "Keep turning and moving." I snapped away as she moved. She cupped one breast in the palm of her hand and I got a series of shots as she wet a finger tip and ran it around and over her nipple.

She moved to the table and took a sip of beer. She surprised me by facing me and undoing the fly on her short shorts. I shot several pictures as she pushed them to her ankles, then kicked them away as she turned her back to me. She was wearing a tight, white t-back thong. She put her hands behind her head and turned so she wasn't quiet facing me head on. Sandy placed her feet apart, tipped her head and shoulders back, and thrust her chest out.

I took a series of pictures as she worked through a series of poses before stopping to get another drink of beer. "Geez, Sandy, that series will give a statue an erection."

Sandy laughed, "Really? Let me see." She took the camera and scanned through the images. She laughed again, "I've always wanted to do that. It's your turn."

I laughed as I pushed my shorts down, "I'm not wearing a thong so you're going to get the full monty." She was snapping pics as I took my shorts and underwear off. I slipped off my sandals and kicked my clothing aside. I was completely nude in the backyard of the home of one of my bosses'. Of course, I had been nude in the backyard of my other boss, but it was with his daughter, not the boss himself.

As I stood up, I struck a muscle pose. Sandy told me to keep moving. I moved out into the sunny yard and continued to pose for her as she followed me around. It was warm in the sun and my scrotum was relaxed so my balls hung low beneath my cock . They moved and swung as I moved around. Finally she stopped, "Let's see what we have." I walked over and stood behind her as she scanned through the pictures. Sandy looked up at me, "You're something to look at, Gary. See." She held the camera up so I could see the screen.

I put my hands on her shoulders. Her skin was sweaty. I looked at the pics as she scanned trough the frames. I bent my head down and kissed the side of her neck. "You smell good." The back of her neck was wet and her hair was damp. Sandy gasped softly as I kissed then licked her sweaty neck. "Taste good, too."

When I straightened up, she leaned back against my chest. Her butt pressed against my thighs. I put my arms around her and rested my hands on her belly. She turned her head and kissed my arm. I raised my hands until each of her breasts was floating on the palm of my hands. Her nipples were hard and projecting like little erasers so I thumbed them. Sandy was rubbing her butt against me which was stimulating my cock..

As I played with her breasts and nipples, she sighed, "I like that."

"Me too."

She rubbed harder and giggled, "I can tell. Remember how I said I liked for my body to be touched all over by strong hands?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Let's forget about any more pictures and touch each other all over."

I turned her around then dropped to my knees in front of her. The front of her white thong was wet and almost transparent. I couldn't tell if it was sweat or pussy juice. So I licked her. It was pussy juice. Sandy gasped loudly as I pushed my mouth against her and began to suck her pussy through the thin wet cloth of her thong.

I stopped eating her long enough to sit down with my legs between her feet. I started pulling her thong down over her hips. Sandy didn't protest. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pushed them down. I helped her balance on one foot then the other as she took off the thong.

After pulling her closer, I began to lick her pussy again. I slowly lay back and Sandy slowly bent her knees until I was flat on my back and she was kneeling over my face with her juicy pussy pressed against my hungry lips. After parting her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, I was able to tongue fuck her for a few minutes before moving up to her clit.

Sandy's clit was erect like a cock. I rubbed the flat of my tongue all around and over her before I took it between my lips and gently sucked it. She was pinching and twisting her nipples when she clamped her thighs against my head. I sucked harder on her clit as she pushed her pussy against my face. She clamped even tighter as an orgasm rolled through her body. Sandy relaxed her thigh muscles a little and I licked and sucked her as she ground her pussy against my lips and tongue.

I lay back on the grass and reached up to touch her breasts. Sandy covered my hands with hers. She moved back and lay down on top of me. We kissed as she touched my face and I stroked and caressed her from her head down to her hips.

I don't know how long we kissed and caressed, but after Sandy rolled off to lay beside me, we realized it was completely dark. I turned onto my side so I could stroke her belly and breasts and suck her hard nipples. Sandy touched my face, "I don't suppose you can stay the night?"

"I'd love too, but," I touched her face.

"But, your parents are expecting you to not come home too late."

"Something like that. I'm sorry I can't stay."

"Don't be sorry. We'll have other times."

We got up and gathered up our clothes. I got dressed, but Sandy remained nude. We kissed and hugged good night before Sandy let me out the front door.

I slept fairly late the next morning. When I woke up I noticed pieces of grass on the sheets. I showered before I went downstairs. Marcia was sitting at the table eating a half a grapefruit. "Boy, you must have got in pretty late. I didn't hear you come in."

"Well, I tried to be quiet and wake anyone." I poured myself a glass of juice. "Where's mom and dad?"

"They must have got in late too. They haven't come down."

"I'm going to scramble some eggs. 'You want some, Marcia?"

"No, thanks. I've got to get going. I'm going to some of the car lots and look around since no salesmen won't be there to pester me today. You want to come along?"

"Thanks, but I'd better makes sure I've got all the homework done for classes tomorrow."

Mom and dad came down just as Marcia left. We ate breakfast together. They were drinking coffee and reading the Sunday paper when I went upstairs. I checked over the homework. It was all done. I had just started reading ahead in a textbook when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Gary. This Bubbie"

I lowered my voice, "Hi Bubbie, what's happening?"

"We haven't seen each other and I wondered if you might like to come over for a while this afternoon."

"That'd be great, Bubbie. What time?"

"Any time you like."

"Well, I've finished all my class work so how does in an hour sound?"

"That's fine. See you in an hour, Gary."

I went downstairs. Mom and dad were still at the table reading the paper.

"I'm going over to Coach's for a little bit. I haven't seen him or talked with him since just after graduation."

Dad looked up from the paper, "Tell him 'hello' for us."

"We'll have dinner around six tonight, Gary."

"O.K., Mom. I'll be home well before then."

When I got to Coach's place he met me at the front door. As soon as the door was closed he hugged and kissed me, "It's good to see you again, Gary. How's the job and school going?"

"Fine, Bubbie. My bosses are easy to work for and, so far, the school work hasn't been overwhelming. How's your summer going?"

"It's been very nice. I've taken a class myself and I've taken a couple of weekend trips. But I didn't ask you to come over just so we could talk about school. I have something to show you. Let me get some drinks and snacks and we'll go to the den."

The den was more like a home theatre. There was a huge flat screen television on one wall. Across from it was a large comfortable looking sofa. Bubbie set the food and drink on a coffee table in front of the sofa. "Have a seat."

We sat beside each other. He picked up a remote and dimmed the lights and turned on the television.

I looked at him, "That's cool."

He smiled, "Yes, it is. I had some extra funds and, since I've never really used the den, I decided to make it into a home theatre with all the bells and whistles." He pressed a button and the sound and a picture came up on the television.

The picture was of the room in the basement. There were no people in the room, but the swing with all of its' straps and chains was hanging from the ceiling. The picture faded to black then when it reappeared, the picture was of me being strapped into the swing during the party that Bubbie gave after graduation. Bubbie put his arm around my shoulders as we watched me get face and ass fucked by the members of the club.

"The class I took was in computer video editing."

"I didn't know there were video cameras downstairs."

"Yes, there are several." The scene on the screen changed to an overhead view of me with my mouth and ass full of hard cock. My legs and thighs were held apart by the straps so my balls and cock, which were secured by a cockstrap, were prominent in the picture. My balls looked swollen and full and my cock was hard against my stomach.

I put my hand on Bubbie's leg. He pulled it into his lap. "Feel me. I get hard just thinking about you, Gary." His cock felt like a piece of pipe. I leaned over and unfastened the fly of his pants. His thong underwear couldn't contain his hard cock.. Bending down, I was able to kiss his cockhead. Bubbie laughed softly, "Aren't you going to watch the video?"

I turned my head and looked up at him, "I was there. Remember?" I turned my face back to his cock.

Bubbie sighed as I opened my mouth and swallowed his cock so that his cockhead was nearly in my throat. "Yes, I remember you were there." He touched my hair lightly, "And you're here now. My young lover is here with me now."

While I sucked Bubbie's cock, I unbuttoned my shirt. Bubbie caressed and rubbed my back after he helped me slip it off. His hands moved down to the waistband of my shorts. I stopped sucking and stood up. Bubbie unfastened the waistband and fly and pushed my shorts and underwear down my legs. My hard cock sprung upright as my clothing was pushed down. I slipped off my sandals then shook the rest of my clothes off over my feet. I stood naked in front of the man who had been my high school basketball coach and who now called me his lover.

Bubbie put his hand on my hip then ran it across my skin to my cock. He touched it lightly, "You're gorgeous."

I smiled at him, "I always get a big hard-on when I make love to your cock."

He was unbuttoning his shirt as I stepped up onto the sofa with my feet straddling his hips. He smiled up at me, tipped his head back and opened his mouth. I pressed my cock down and he closed his eyes as I rubbed it across his lips before feeding my hard cock into his warm mouth. Bubbie put his hands on my hips and pulled me deeper into his mouth. I began to rock a little so my cock slipped in and out of his mouth. His hands moved around to my butt. He spread my ass cheeks and I felt his fingers in my ass crack and on my butt hole.

I almost lost my balance. Bubbie let my cock drop out of his mouth, "I love eating you, but I love being fucked by you." He quickly undressed. "There's a bottle of lotion in the cabinet over there."

He watched as I got the lotion and while I lubed my cock. Bubbie leaned over the back of the sofa so his shoulders and chest were supported. He spread his feet apart as I stepped behind him. I ran the head of my cock up and down his ass crack. After applying some more lotion. I pressed the cockhead against his asshole and pushed. He was looking over his shoulder and smiling at me as my cock slowly slipped into his ass.

I pushed it in deep and then slowly pulled it almost out. "Fuck me hard and fast, Gary. I want to feel your balls banging against mine."

"You got it, Coach." I began to fuck him hard and fast just like he asked. All I could hear was puffing and grunting and skin slapping together. Bubbie began to clinch and then relax his sphincter muscle as my cock slid in and out. He groaned when I started rotating my hips. I don't know how long we fucked but his cock milking ass action was bringing me off. I reached under him and wrapped my hand around his hard cock as I buried my cock as deep as I could in his ass.

Bubbie pushed back hard as his ass muscles squeezed my cock. I let out a gasp. He grunted as I blew my load into his guts. After cumming with an intensity that almost hurt, I lay over Bubbie's back and kissed his neck. He turned his head so I could kiss his cheek.

The video of the party was still running. We watched the scene where the cockstrap was unsnapped and my balls erupted and blew my cum clear up to my face. Bubbie laughed, "I wish you could cum like that just once in my ass."

"I couldn't hold it any longer."

"I can see why," Bubbie laughed again, "You were awfully excited."

"I sure was."

"Several of the club members told me that was some of the best sucking and fucking they'd had in some time and they wondered if you would like to be the center of attention again some time?"

I kissed his cheek and stuck my tongue in his ear, "I sure would, but right now I want to be fucked."

Bubbie turned over beneath me and we kissed a deep mouth probing kiss. I got off of him. Bubbie got up and pulled a straight back chair to a spot in front of the sofa. He sat down and I got down on my knees so I could get him ready. After gently sucking each of his nuts and licking his cock all over, I took him into my warm mouth and sucked him deep and hard.

When we were satisfied that Bubbie's cock was as hard as it was going to get, I smeared it with the lotion. I stood with my back to him and he guided me back so my asshole was positioned over his cock. I moaned softly as I sat down and his cock pushed up my ass.

When I was fully seated and fully filled with cock, Bubbie put his arms around me. He rubbed my chest and played with my nipples with one hand while he used his other hand to hold my slippery cock and jack me off. I began flexing my sphincter muscle to squeeze his hard cock. I couldn't ride up and down on his cock, but that was o.k., I was enjoying the jack off and the nipple play.

Bubbie was enjoying it too because he thrust his hips up and his cock twitched and pulsed as I felt the warmth of his cum spewing into my ass. We sat still for a few minutes before showering together. After we washed our cocks clean of the lotion and ass juices, I sucked the last of Bubbie's cum from his balls. He sucked me until I shot a small load into his mouth. We finished showering and I got dressed. We kissed 'goodbye' and I got home in time to help set up for the Sunday evening barbecue.

As we ate, we talked about what we had done during the week and what our plans were for the coming week. Dad asked what Coach wanted to see me about. I told him that he had some old films of some games and he thought I might like watching some of them.

After watching some television and reading parts of the Sunday papers, I went up to my room and made sure I had everything that I needed for classes in the morning. I changed into a set of scrubs before looking through a couple of car magazines. I heard a light tap and the door opened, "Hi, big brother. May I come in?"

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers