Explorers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

"Hi, little sister. Yes, you may. How did your day of looking at cars go?"

Marcia came over behind me and put her arms around my neck, " I saw a couple that looked nice and were priced about right. Could you go with me after classes tomorrow and look at them with me?"

"I think so. Let me call Dan or Sandy and see if it is o.k. that I skip work tomorrow afternoon." There was no answer at Dan's. He and Laura were probably in their hot tub and she was probably giving him one of her deep, full service blowjobs. I wouldn't answer the phone either. Sandy answered on the first ring. We chatted a minute and she said that would be o.k. We talked for a couple minutes more then said goodnight and goodbye. "Good news. Sandy says that's fine. They'll see me Tuesday morning."

Marcia smiled, "Cool!" She walked over and sat on my bed. She was wearing her long sleep t-shirt and when she tucked her legs up under herself, she exposed a whole lot of nice looking leg and thigh. She looked sort of pensive and she fiddled with her t-shirt for a minute, "May I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Have you ever had another guy come on to you?"

"Uhh, come on how?"

"Uh, you know, being real friendly and maybe touching your arm or hand and," Marcia finished with a rush, "and acting like they want to make out with you."

"Uh, no. Not really." Not if I didn't count Kenny, Chuck, Gene, Coach and all the men in his club, Gord and his transsexual wife, Billy, and Dan, my boss. "Who came on to you? If I may ask."

"Remember the day Kenny's sister Eva invited me over to swim? Well, after I got there we went out to the pool. After putting my stuff down, we swam for a little bit then got out to lay in the sun. After I dried off, I started putting sunblock on and Eva asked me if she could help. I said sure and said it would be great if she did my back. She rubbed lotion on my back and the backs of my legs."

"Sounds as if she was just being helpful."

"Well, when she was doing my shoulders, she put her face next to mine and I thought she was going to kiss me. She had me pull my lounge right next to hers and when we talked, she touched my hands and arms and would put her face really close to mine."

"That's just her style. Eva likes people. Remember how she said she like your tan?"

"That was something else. She asked me if I ever sunbathed in the nude."

"What did you tell her?"

"I just said no and she never brought it up again."

"So what's the big deal? That's one of Eva's secrets. She sunbathes and sleeps nude."

"How do you know that?"

"Kenny told me."

"How does he know?"

"He said he came home early from work one afternoon and she was sunbathing without her suit. He banged the gate and dawdled but he said she never panicked or covered up. She was lying on her stomach and he said she looked over at him and said 'You're home early'. Later, he asked her how long she had been sunbathing without a suit. She told almost as long as she had slept without clothes. She also told him she sleeps nude because the sheets polish her skin."

Marcia grinned, "That's too much information. And I didn't know about the sheets polishing skin."

"You didn't tell her you sleep nude? Don't worry about Eva. She's just a really nice, friendly girl."

"No. Speaking of sleep, we both better get some." Marcia got off the bed. "Give me a goodnight kiss."

I stood up. Marcia put her arms around me and hugged me tight. I could feel her breasts flatten against me and I could feel her nipples against my chest. I know she could also feel my dick pressing against her. The kiss became a probing French kiss again and I could feel Marcia's warm skin through her thin sleep t-shirt.

We broke the kiss and she grinned as she turned to go, "Wow!" I followed her to the hall. She went into her room and partially closed the door. Just as I turned to start walking down the hall, she waved the sleep t-shirt out of the partially closed door. I heard a soft giggle as the door closed completely.

Monday classes and the trip to look at the cars Marcia liked went well. She wanted to look more before she decided. On Tuesday, I worked at finishing the interior painting. Sandy came over in the afternoon to help. We were finishing one of the bedrooms when, out of nowhere, she said, "I hope you weren't shocked by my behavior Saturday evening."

"I hope mine didn't shock you either," I smiled, "I rather enjoyed Saturday evening."

She smiled broadly, "I enjoyed it too. I wish you could have stayed."

I just sort of sighed.

Sandy grinned, "We need to get you a place of your own."

We continued to work together the rest of the day. After dinner, I got on the computer and checked my e-mail. There was one from Kenny. He said they would be home Thursday afternoon because his folks were leaving Friday morning for weekend at the cabin since his dad had been working and batching by himself all week. Eva had her car so she was going to stay with her grandmother until Saturday morning. He wanted me to come over to his place Friday afternoon. He wrote that he had a full load and that he was hungry and tight and he hoped I was too. It looked like I would miss work again Friday.

The rest of the week seemed to move slowly. Classes were o.k. and there wasn't much homework. Sandy wasn't able to work with me. She and Dan were busy with the paperwork, financing, and the closing details for the houses that they had bought at the auction. I asked them if I could take Friday afternoon off. They both just said 'Making a long weekend, huh'. Friday morning finally arrived. While showering, I carefully shaved my balls and cock clean and smooth as a surprise for Kenny.

At breakfast I told everyone that I was going to have lunch and spend the afternoon with Kenny. Dad asked if missing work would cause problems. I told him I had asked if it was o.k. and both Dan and Sandy said yes.

Classes seemed to take forever to come to an end. Kenny met me after classes and we grabbed a couple of burgers and brews before we headed back to his place.

"So how was your visit?"

"I thought it would never end. Both my mom and my grandmother are sweethearts, being around them all day, every day, nearly drove me out of my skull. And I've been horny as hell."

"Well, I think we know how to take care of that."

Kenny grinned, "Yeah, let's go do it."

When we got to his place, Kenny headed for the pool house. Once inside, he dragged a cushion off a lounge and down to the floor. I laughed as I watched him, "Boy, that brings back memories."

He kicked off his running shoes, and pushed his shorts down. "It sure does, remember when we sucked off Chuck and Gene in here."

I pulled my t-shirt over my head, "Yeah, that was cool."

Kenny was taking off his t-shirt. I noticed he was up and ready and ready to play. "Boy, you are horny." I pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them.

Kenny looked down at his hard cock, "I told you so."

"Let's get that taken care of." I kneeled down on the cushion. He grinned as I wrapped my hand around his cockshaft. "Come here, you." Normally, if Kenny's cock is already hard when I begin to suck it, I start by lubing the shaft and head of his cock by licking it up and down and around and all over. But I opened my mouth and pushed it over his cockhead and down his shaft as far as I could go without gagging myself.

I held it there as I rubbed him with my tongue. With tightly sealed lips, I began a slow withdrawal to his cockhead. I swabbed him with my tongue then pushed my mouth down his shaft again. I kept this up for several minutes until almost all of his cock was slick with saliva and spit.

"Oh, yeah! Eat my dick, man!"

The encouragement made me smile around my mouthful of hard cock.. After a slow pull back to the head of his cock, I began to slowly push my wet mouth back down his cock. Kenny groaned as I swallowed his nine inch piece of man meat. He laughed as my nose pressed against his pubic bone. His pubic hair was tickling my lips and face. His nut sack pressed against my chin. I licked his nuts.

"Ah, gawd, Gary! I don't know how you do that!"

I slowly pulled back and took his cock out of my mouth.. "Do what?" I grinned.

"Get all my dick in your mouth then lick my balls."

"Well, Kenny I like sucking your cock and I do it like this." I opened my mouth and did it all over again

"Damn," Kenny laughed, "You're some cocksucker, man."

After another slow pull back, I looked up at him, "You've got some cock to suck." Holding his cock upright, I licked the underbelly from ball sac to crown and back then I gently sucked one of his balls into my mouth. I stroked his cock as I bathed his balls in my mouth and I began to hum as I rolled first one then the other of Kenny's nuts in my mouth.

He touched my head, "You keep that up, man, and I'm going to cum."

"That's the plan."

"Well, I want to cum in your ass after I suck your cock."

"You want to 69?"

"Yeah, that'd be good. And we can lube each other's ass as we suck dick." Kenny walked over to a cabinet an got two bottles of the lotion we use for lubricant. He hand me a bottle, "Here." I lay down on the lounge cushion and Kenny knelt down over me so we were in the over-under 69 position. He licked my cock then he began to suck it hard. I lay still and enjoyed my suck buddy's mouth action on my hard cock. Finally, I licked his balls and then pulled Kenny's cock down to my lips. Holding his cockhead between my lips, I stuck the nozzle of the lotion bottle into his asshole and gave the bottle a big squeeze.

After putting the bottle down, I resumed sucking his cock. As I sucked I worked the lube into his ass and I used my fingers to stretch and relax his tight hole.

Kenny pushed himself up, "Let's switch positions so I can grease your ass." We got off the cushion, then he lay on his back and I kneeled over him. He worked the nozzle into my asshole and I felt the cool creamy lotion flowing in. Kenny did the same thing that I had done, He sucked my cock as he worked two then three fingers into my ass. I licked and swabbed his cockhead with my tongue. I didn't want to suck him too hard or too much because he didn't want to cum anyplace except in my ass.

We rolled off the cushion and I picked up the lotion bottle. After lubing his cock, I got on my hands and knees on the cushion. Kenny got down behind me. I looked over my shoulder at him, "Bury your bone deep, Kenny."

"That's what I going to do," He put a hand on my hip and I felt his cockhead touch my pucker asshole. I pushed back when I felt him. My sphincter muscle stretched, his cockhead popped through and he slid balls deep into me. "Damn, you're nice and tight, Gary."

Since I'd recently been fucked by Bubby, I was surprised that I felt tight to Kenny. "Yeah, it feels awfully good. Fuck me hard."

Kenny pulled back until I felt the rim of the crown of his cock tugging at my muscle ring. He plunged back in and began fucking me with long stroke and a fast motion that used his whole nine inches. His balls slapped against mine and above our grunting I heard the slap of skin on skin and the squishing of the lube. I clinched my asshole as tight as I could around his slippery cockshaft.

"H, man!" he gasped, "Your ass is tighter than any pussy. It feels like it's gripping my cock."

"Are you enjoying it, man?"

"Yeah! It feels great."

"Why don't you slow down so we both can enjoy it longer. This isn't a race. It's a fuck."

"You got that right, except it's a really good fuck." Kenny slowed down to long slow strokes. I reached back between my legs so I could squeeze our ball sacs together when his cock was bottomed deep in my ass. Kenny reached around me and began to rub my cock.

"Take it easy, man. I want to save my cum for your ass." I changed from gripping his slippery cock with my ass muscles to the squeeze and release milking action that I had learned from Bubbie. Kenny began to fuck me faster and harder.

"Oh, gawd, you're going to me make me cum if you keep that up!"

"You want me to stop?"

"Hell no! It feels too good!" He was pounding my ass with short quick fuck strokes. "Oh, gawd, here it comes! I'm going to blow my nuts!" Kenny drove his cock as deep as he could into my ass. "Gahhhh!"

He pulled back on my hips as I felt a moist warmth flood my ass. Kenny fell forward and lay across my back. I continued to milk his cock as we rested. After a few minutes, he pushed himself back up into an upright kneeling position. "Damn, it felt like my nuts were going to fly out through my dick. Boy, I haven't cum that much in a long time." He moved back and his cock slipped out of my asshole with a sloppy pop.

"O.K. It's my turn to have a good time."

Kenny grinned at me then lay down on his back. He reached over and gripped my cock. "Man, you're stiff. I was going to suck you a little but, why don't you fuck me now."

"O.K. If that's how you want to play." I rubbed some lotion all over my cock. Kenny pulled his knees up to his chest. He held his legs while I scooted close to him. I pushed my cock up his ass in one long stroke. I stayed still for a minute then began to fuck my buddy just like he had fucked me - with long slow, deep strokes.

"Gawd, that feels good, Gary. I've been dying to be fucked for two weeks now."

"Well, enjoy it now because I don't know how long I can last."

"Take your time."

I began to roll my hips a little and grind my cock around in Kenny's ass. I could feel my nuts begin to tighten and my cock felt harder and more rigid. "Get ready. Here it comes." I shoved cock as deep as I could. I held Kenny's ankles up as my cock twitched and jerked as it shot wads of warm cum deep into his ass. Kenny began to jerk his cock and he quickly shot another load onto his chest and stomach.

We rested a minute then got up and ran out to the pool. We swam together for a few minutes then got out and dried off.

"Do you want to shower before you go?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. I've got time."

We gathered up our clothes and went into the house. When we were in the shower, we washed each other's cock. Kenny got down on his knees and began to suck me. He looked up, "When did you shave your balls?"

"Oh, several weeks ago. Sort of to see how it felt and looked."

"Well, they look good." He sucked one of my nuts briefly. "And feel and taste great."

I got out of the shower and toweled dry . When I left Kenny was still in the shower shaving his cock and balls.

Saturday morning was spent with Marcia. We looked at some more cars. We caught lunch at a fast food place. After we were seated and eating Marcia looked at me. "Guess what?"

"What? You want a motorcycle instead of a car?"

"No, silly. I got an e-mail from Eva last night."

"What did she want?"

"She asked me if I wanted to come over and swim on Sunday afternoon."

"What did you tell her?"

"I said yes." Marcia paused, "And I hadn't thought about a motorcycle. That's a good idea."

"Mom and Dad will never let either of us have one."

She sighed, "I know, but it's still a good idea."

When we got home we never mentioned the motorcycle idea. Mom said she and Dad were going to take a drive into the mountains after church and wanted to know if either of us wanted to come along. Marcia told her about the invitation for swimming and I told her "thanks", but I had better check over my class work.

That evening Kenny called, "Are you doing anything Sunday afternoon."

"No, why?"

"I wondered if I could come over. Eva just got home and she's planning on having some girl friends over Sunday afternoon for a pool party."

"Yeah, come on over around noon or so. Mom and Dad are taking a drive to the mountains after church and Marcia will be out too." I didn't tell him that Marcia was going to the pool party."

"Thanks, Gary. You saved me from having to listen to Eva and her friends yak and giggle all afternoon."

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers