Explorers Ch. 10

Story Info
Intimacy increases between siblings & friend's parents.
10.1k words
4.65
98.5k
8

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Explorers, Ch. 10

Mom and Dad were up early Sunday morning. Marcia was sleeping in. After breakfast, Mom quickly packed a picnic lunch. She objected mildly when Dad handed her a bottle of wine to put with the lunch, but I noticed she had a small smile as she wrapped the bottle and two glasses and placed them in the picnic basket.

Marcia came down from her room just as they were going out the door. She hugged each of them and told them to have a good time. Then she came over and hugged me. “Good morning, big brother.”

Before I could reply, she kissed me on the lips. Marcia put her hands under my t-shirt and on my back. As she ran her fingers lightly over my back, she pushed her tongue into my mouth. She pressed herself against me. I could feel the warmth coming off of her through my thin t-shirt and her light robe.

I finally broke the kiss. “Uhh, Marcia, we really shouldn’t be doing this.”

She gave me a little pout, then a smile, “Why can’t I kiss my big brother when I want to?”

“It’s not the kiss. It’s how we kiss.”

“I like kissing you. You’re a good kisser.”

“So are you, but you kiss me like you would kiss your best boyfriend.”

She grinned, “I think of it as practice for kissing my boyfriends.”

After she fixed her breakfast, we cleaned up the kitchen.

“What time are you going over to Eva’s?”

“Eva said to come over around twelve thirty or so.”

“That doesn’t give you much time. You can take my car, if you want to. Kenny’s coming over here. He said he didn’t want to be around a bunch of giggly girls all afternoon.”

“What are you guys planning on doing?”

“Nothing really. We’ll probably have a couple of beers and talk about cars and girlfriends.”

“That sounds boring.” She got up from her chair, “I’d better get changed.”

Marcia came back downstairs in just a few minutes. She was wearing a t-shirt, short shorts and sandals. She dumped her tote bag on the table. “Let’s see if I’ve forgotten anything. Sunblock, towels, dark glasses, hat. I guess I got every thing.”

“Where’s your swim suit?”

“I’m wearing it, silly.”

“Here’s the car keys.”

“Thanks. What if you and Kenny want to go somewhere?”

“We’ll use his car. Or I can drive mom’s. Have a good time. Tell Eva ‘hi’ for me.”

“I’ll do that. You and Kenny enjoy your beers.” My sister kissed me on the cheek. “Is that chaste enough,” she giggled.

I swatted at her butt as she turned and skipped towards the door. Kenny and I would enjoy our beers but I suspected we’d enjoy eating man sausages even more.

Kenny pulled his car into the driveway about fifteen minutes after Marcia left. “Hey, Gary. I got us a twelve pack.”

“Hi Kenny. You didn’t need to do that. Come on in.”

He handed me the twelve pack. I got out two beers and slid the rest of the pack into the refrigerator.

“Where’s everyone?” He twisted the cap off and took a pull on the bottle.

“Marcia’s gone to your sister’s swim party. Mom and Dad went for a drive in the mountains. We have the house to ourselves.”

“We do? That’s great. I’m still horny even after blowing my load twice Friday afternoon.”

I grinned at him, “Let’s go upstairs and dehorn you.”

He chugged the rest of his beer and started towards the stairs. Kenny was pulling his t-shirt over his head as he ran up the steps. I followed him into my bedroom and closed the door behind us. He pushed his shorts to his ankles and kicked them aside. He was naked before I got my t-shirt off. I quickly finished undressing and faced Kenny.

“You have a pretty good tan already, Gary.”

“Yeah. Sandy, one of my bosses, doesn’t mind if I work with my shirt off.”

‘You’re lucky. We have to wear long sleeves at the construction site because we’re working with insulation.”

I looked at Kenny. His cock was slowly filling out to it’s nine inch length. “Boy, you are horny.”

He looked down at his cock, “Just thinking about sucking cock or getting mine sucked gives me a hard-on.”

“I know what you mean.” I got on my knees in front of him. Kenny leaned against the front of my dresser. His cockhead was wet with pre-cum. I licked the slightly bitter fluid from it then I used my tongue to tease him until his cock was completely erect.

Kenny grinned down at me, “This is pretty neat. I can watch you suck my dick in the mirror on your closet door.”

I looked to my side at the reflection of Kenny and me in the mirror. “Enjoy.” I turned back to his cock and took it into my mouth. He put his hand on my head as I sucked on his fat cockhead.

“Damn, Gary, that feels good”

“You like that huh?” I stopped my sucking and looked up at him.”

“Yeah, I like that.”

Holding his hard cock upright, I licked from his cockhead down to his balls. I looked up at him again, “You shaved your nut sac.”

Kenny grinned, “Yeah. You like it?”

“Nice.” I nuzzled his nuts with my nose then I gently sucked a nut into my mouth. After carefully bathing it, I switched and did the same to his other nut. Kenny was groaning when I switched back to his cock. Using my tongue, I licked his cock all over and lubricated the shaft with saliva. “Get ready, Kenny, ‘cause here I go.” I took his cock head in my mouth then I slowly pushed my mouth down the length of his shaft.

Kenny laughed, “I don’t know how you do that,” as I extended my tongue and licked his nuts when I’d swallowed all of him. I couldn’t talk with my mouthful so I pressed the flat of my tongue against the underbelly of his shaft as I pulled my head back. His cockhead popped out of my mouth with a soft popping sound. I wiped my lips.

“I don’t really know how I do it either, other than it’s a talent that I found I have as a cocksucker.”

He laughed again, “Yes, you’re a cocksucker with a capital C. It’s my turn to suck you for a while.”

I got to my feet and leaned against the dresser. Kenny got down on his knees and went to work on my cock. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked with a rapid in-and-out piston motion of his head. He varied the length of the suck strokes and the pressure of his lips and tongue against my cockshaft. I looked in the mirror and watched my best friend suck my cock.

Kenny stopped after several minutes of intense sucking. “Man, I’m out of shape,” he grinned. Let’s sixty-nine.”

We lay together on the bed. Once we got comfortable, we leisurely sucked each other cocks for at least a half an hour. Kenny finely looked up, “Let’s taste some cum.” We both started some serious sucking. I wet my finger and worked it into and around in his tight ass while I sucked. Kenny was starting to hump his hips so I let him fuck my face.

I could feel my balls beginning to boil from Kenny’s hard sucking. He thrust his hard cock deep into my mouth and his warm cum exploded in a mouth filling blast. I sucked and swallowed as my nuts popped and flooded Kenny’s mouth with my cum.

We returned to the leisurely sucking as our cocks softened. After he had licked and sucked my cock clean, Kenny rolled onto his back. “Gawd, that was great!”

“You feel less horny now?”

“That should hold me for a couple of days.”

We laughed and joked as we cleaned up and got dressed. We were sitting at the kitchen table drinking beer when Marcia came in.

“Hi, sis. How was the swim party?”

“Fine. I’ll tell you about it later. I guess Mom and Dad aren’t home yet?”

“Nope. Haven’t seen them or heard from them.”

“Well, I’m going upstairs and take a shower.”

Kenny stood up, “I’ve got to be going myself. See you later, Marcia.”

She waved at him as she started up the stairs, “See you too.”

“Don’t forget the rest of your twelve pack.”

“Nah, that’s o.k. I’ll drink the rest of it the next time I’m able to come over.”

I walked with him to the driveway. Kenny got in his car, “I’ll call your early in the week and let you know how I’m doing.”

“You do that,” I laughed.

When I got back inside I could hear the shower running. I wiped the table clean as I heard the shower stop. Just as I finished rinsing the empty beer bottles and putting them in the recycle bin, the telephone rang.

“Hello? Oh, hi Dad. Uhuh, Uhuh. O.K. Sure, we’ll be fine. Yeah. O.K. Have a good evening. Goodbye.”

“Who was that?” Marcia called down the stairs.

I walked to the foot of the stairs. She was standing on the top landing. Her hair was wet and she was wrapped in a towel.

“That was Dad.”

What’d he want?” she paused, “Did you guys leave some beer.”

“Sure. You want one?”

“Yes, please.”

“O.K. I’ll get one for you and bring it upstairs. I’ll tell you what Dad had to say when I get there.” I got two beers out of the refrigerator, popped the caps and carried them upstairs. The door to my sister’s room was partially closed. “Knock, knock.”

Marcia opened the door. She was wearing a light robe and her hair was wrapped in a terry turban. I handed her a bottle of beer. “Thanks. What’d Dad say? They haven’t had car trouble?”

“No, nothing like that. While they were on their way home, they saw a nice looking bed and breakfast inn. They stopped to check it out and they decided to stay overnight. Dad said they would be home around noon tomorrow.”

“That’s nice. They both could use a break, especially Mom.”

“Yeah, you’re right. So, how was the swim party?”

She took a sip of beer and unwrapped the turban and laid it aside. She picked up a towel and rubbed her hair. “It was nice, but it was little strange too.”

“What do you mean, a little strange?”

Marcia dropped the towel, “I got a little sunburn. Could you put some of that lotion on my shoulders, please?”

“Sure.” I got the bottle that she had indicated. My sister turned her back to me as she unfastened her robe and slipped it off her shoulders. I put a little lotion on my fingertips and gently rubbed it on her shoulders. “I’d say you got a little sunburn, alright.”

When I finished, I capped the bottle and set it back on the dresser. “We ought to be thinking about supper. You want to share a pizza?”

Marcia shook her head, “I’m not hungry.” She came to me and put her arms around me. “You have nice hands, big brother. They’re as nice as Eva’s.”

“Uh, what’s that mean?” She slipped her hands under my t-shirt.

“Shh. I’ll tell you in a minute. Hold me and kiss me.”

She pressed herself against me. Her hands worked my t-shirt up to my armpits. “Hold me.” She raised her face up to mine and kissed me on the lips. Her robe came open. I realized my little sister was nude under her robe. I could feel her heat as she pressed her breasts against my bare chest. Her tongue snaked into my mouth.

“Uhh, Marcia. We. . .”

“I love you, Gary.” Marcia stepped back. She didn’t close her robe.

“Uhh, Marcia . . .”

“Eva made love to me.”

“Uhh. . .”

Marcia shrugged her shoulders and her robed dropped to the floor. “She said I was beautiful. Am I?”

I couldn’t help but smile at her, “Yes, you are beautiful.” I was looking, not at my little sister or a little girl, I was looking at Marcia, a beautiful young woman. She was taller than Mom, but not as tall as Lana. Her legs were slim like Lana’s. Her breasts were fuller than Lana’s but not as full as Gayle’s. “You’re a beautiful woman, little sister.”

Marcia placed her hands on her hips, “Thank you. Would you do me a favor?”

“Uhh, sure, what is it?”

“I think you’re handsome. Would you take off your clothes so I can see how handsome you really are?”

“Uhh, Marcia, we really, uhh, . . .”

“Please.”

“Well, we shouldn’t be . . . .”

“You’re embarrassed, Gary,” she smiled. “I don’t know what the problem is. We’re both adults. Mom said she used to bathe us together and we slept in the same bedroom.”

“That was when we were little kids.”

“Please?” You can see me. I want to see you.”

“Well, O.K.” I pulled my t-shirt over my head and slipped my shorts down my legs. I kicked them aside and straightened up. Marcia smiled as I faced her.

“You’re as handsome as Eva said.”

“Eva said?”

“Yes. She told me how she seduced you one afternoon when you came over to see Kenny and he wasn’t home. She said she invited you to swim while you waited and she seduced you afterwards.”

It was rather erotic to be standing nude in front of my sister. I wondered if she felt the same way as I did. I smiled, “Yes, it was something like that.”

Marcia stepped away from her robe. She turned and got on her bed. She was as beautiful from the back as she was from the front. She sat cross legged. She patted the bed, “Come sit down.”

I sat on the edge of her bed, “So, Eva seduced you too.”

Marcia had an almost wistful smile, “Yes.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes. Did you.”

“Yes. Very much.”

Marcia put her hands behind her and then leaned back on her hands. The movement caused her breasts to thrust forward in a provocative manner. I was looking at my sexual sister.

“I said the party the party was a little strange. I guess that was because I was the only guest.”

“Only guest?”

“Yes, Eva said she wanted to get to know me better so she asked me over to swim. I was wearing my suit under my short and t-top. She was wearing a bikini under a beach cover up. I took off my shorts and top. She took off her cover up and we swam and chatted for about twenty minutes or so.”

“Hand me my beer.” I handed it to her and picked up mine. “When we got out and dried off she offered to dry my back. She asked me to put sun tan lotion on her back, which I did. She said my hands were soft. and gentle. She did the same for me.”

“We drank some wine coolers while we lay in the sun. It was hot on the pool deck. She asked me if I liked swimming nude. I told her that I’d never done that before. She got to her feet and said that we should swim nude. Before I could protest she peeled of her suit and jumped into the pool. I did the same. It did feel good.”

“After we got out of the pool, we dried each other’s back and applied lotion again. We lay down beside each other on some towels on the grass. I was lying on my stomach when she sat up and leaned over me. She put her hand on my back then she began to stroke down my back from my shoulders to my butt. She said my skin was soft and beautiful. She ran her fingertips over my butt and down my legs. Then she moved back to my shoulders. She touched the sides of my breasts then she leaned closed and kissed my cheek and ear.”

“Didn’t you object?”

“I wanted to, but her hands felt so good. I turned my head and before I could say anything, she kissed me. A French kiss.”

“And?”

Marcia blushed, “I kissed her back. I couldn’t help myself. She tasted so good. I turned onto my back and Eva began kissing me face and neck. I tensed when her fingers touched one of my breasts. She French kissed me again then she moved down and kissed, licked and sucked my nipples.”

She paused and took a sip of beer, “Then she touched me.”

“Touched you?”

“Between the legs. Eva gently touched my pussy.”

I’d never heard my sister speak about her breasts or her pussy. My dick was beginning to stir as she described what Eva did to her.

“She gently rubbed and petted it and then she traced a line between my labia with one of her fingers. I was embarrassed because I was wet there, but Eva told me how nice it was that she was making me wet. She kissed my stomach and just above my pubic hair then I felt her breath on my pussy.” Marcia took another sip of beer.

“I almost died when she kissed me there. Then she licked me. It felt so good. She sucked my little clittie as she worked a finger into me. All of a sudden, I was feeling hot and flushed and then the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had turned me into a limp rag.”

“Did you make love to her?”

“Eva wouldn’t let me. She told me it was her treat and I should just enjoy. She sat on the edge of a lounge and masturbated in front of me. She gave herself an orgasm. And I had another one just watching her. Actually, I didn’t just watch her,” Marcia blushed, “I fingered myself too.”

While Marcia was talking I had laid back on her bed. “Look at you, Gary.” I looked down at my dick. It was slowly rising into a full blown hard-on. “You’re getting an erection.”

“Well, listening to you describe what Eva was doing to you is exciting.”

She leaned towards me, “May I?”

Before I could say anything, my sister took my dick in her hand. “Oh! It’s so warm! And I can feel it getting harder!” She closed her hand and squeezed me.

“That’s guaranteed to make it harder.”

Marcia grinned, “I’ve never seen, let alone held, a real live hard dick.”

“You and your boyfriends haven’t fooled around?”

“We’ve never gotten that far.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. It’s true.” She lay down beside me but she didn’t release her grip on my dick. “Let’s kiss.”

We shared a kiss that got lustier and more probing the longer we held it. My sister was laying on top of me when we broke the kiss. “Make love to me.”

“Wh, what?”

“Do what Eva did.” She pushed herself up on her elbows and held a breast to my lips. I kissed the nipple. It was hard like a small rock. She sighed when I sucked it between my lips.

Marcia rolled onto her back and I began to kiss and suck her breasts alternately. Marcia held my head and sort of guided me. I rubbed her belly and my hand slipped down to her crotch. I felt her pubic hair as my hand slipped down and cupped her pussy. She spread her legs to give my hand access.

I could feel her wetness. “That feels so good, Gary.” I was sliding a fingertip up and down her slit between her outer lips. Her inner labia parted and my fingertip found her clit. Marcia moaned softly as I began to gently rub her.

After a few minutes , I slipped off the bed and pulled Marcia so her hips rested on the edge of the bed. I put her legs over my shoulders. Her pussy was shaved bare and smooth except for a thin strip of hair. Her lips were bright pick and puffy with their engorgement. I leaned my face into her crotch and I began to eat my sister’s pussy just like I had eaten Eva’s.

I think she was still turned on from the cunnilingus earlier. Marcia began to squirm and she was making small squealing noises. I concentrated on licking and sucking her clit as her stomach began to heave and her thighs began to tremble. She clamped my head between her thighs and pushed her pussy into my face as an orgasm rolled through her.

Her thighs relaxed and I gently licked her with my tongue. I crawled up on the bed beside her and held her. We kissed several times. Marcia’s hand slid down and found my dick. She sat up, “You’re wet. Did you cum?”

“No. That’s pre-cum. It’s a lubricant that supplements the woman’s vaginal juices.”

“Oh.” She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers. Then she surprised me by bending down and licking my cockhead. She lay back down beside me, “It tastes sort of metallic and a little bitter.” She rolled over on top of me. “But not too bad.” I put my arms around her shoulders and we lay there cuddling.

We finally got off the bed and got dressed. It was almost dark outside. We fixed a pizza for supper then watched a movie on a DVD before going to bed. Neither one of us talked about what we had done together in the afternoon. I stroked my dick as I lay there and thought about how good my sister’s pussy tasted. I wondered if Marcia was fingering herself as she thought about having her pussy eaten by another woman and by her brother.

Classes and work continued to go well. I wasn’t overloaded with either homework or work at the job. Sandy was busy completing the financing and property transfers for the properties she and Dan had purchased, so she wasn’t able to work with me on the house renovation. Dan was out of town at a management seminar.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers