Explorers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

My sister put her hands in her crotch and spread her pussy lips. Her clit stood like a little succulent cock. 'Don't keep me waiting, Chuck." The tip of one of her fingers circled her clit.

Chuck pushed Gene aside. Kenny gave him a boost, 'Go fuck her, Man. We can finish this later.'

He moved to the pad and got down on his knees between Marcia's legs. She gripped his cock and pulled him to her crotch. She guided him into her juicy hole. Chuck entered my sister's pussy in a fast thrust. He leaned forward and braced himself up on his palms as he began humping his hips. Marcia matched him hump for hump.

I heard water running. Kenny was washing his cock in the bathroom. I didn't know how many men Marcia had fucked besides me, but I knew she was going to be fucked by at least three today.

Gene knelt by Marcia's head. He tried to feed his cock into her mouth but she turned her face away. Gene looked disappointed. I thought about sucking his cock, but I wanted to keep watching my little sister fuck Chuck. Besides, Gene was keeping his cock hard by stroking it as he watched them.

Chuck slowed down. He lay down and stretched out on top of Marcia. She kept up slow hip thrusts. 'Let's roll over.' They awkwardly rolled over. My sister squirmed and wiggled around until she was sitting on Chuck's cock. She lifted herself up a bit and worked herself into a kneeling position astride Chuck.

Marcia began to rock her pelvis. I didn't know where she had learned to do the "cinder sifting" movement, but Chuck was going to learn what a good fuck was. He began to smile. I knew my sister was using her vaginal muscles to squeeze and milk his cock as she rocked her pelvis. He was enjoying himself so much that he didn't even try to play with her tits. Marcia palmed his nipples as she fucked him. Chuck started thrusting his hips. First, his thrust where slow and looked like his cock was pushed deep into my sister's pussy. She kept up her sifting motion and Chuck's thrusts became faster and faster.

He gave a big thrust, arched his back and groaned loudly. I knew his cock was spasming and flooding Marcia's pussy with thick warm cum. She sat there quietly for a few moments. I knew she was milking the last of the cum from Chuck's balls. His cock dropped across his thigh as Marcia got to her feet.

Gene looked at her expectantly. He had been beating and squeezing his cock so hard that the head was almost purple. Marcia grinned at him, 'You look like you are going to pop." She leaned over and kissed the head.

'Don't suck me! I'm ready to blow!'

'Lie down.' Gene practically dropped to the floor. She straddled him, then squatted down over his cock. Gene

held his cock upright as she lowered herself onto him. She began doing deep knee bends. That was something she had never done with me. I watched Gene's cock disappear and reappear as she pumped up and down over him.

I looked over at Chuck. The cock flopped across his thigh looked too good to ignore. I moved over so I could lick and suck the cock of the man who had just fucked my little sister. When I looked up once, Chuck was just laying there with a smile on his face. And Marcia was still doing squats over Gene.

Gene was making growling noises. I knew I could soon be sucking the cock of another man who had just fucked my little sister. Gene let out a shout and Marcia settled down to milk his cock of all of his cum.

She motioned to Kenny. He came over to her. She put a hand on his cock and guided his nine incher to her mouth.

Chuck had a hard-on when I finished sucking him.

Marcia stopped blowing Kenny. She looked over at Chuck. 'Are you ready to fuck me in the ass?' Chuck grinned. She looked up at Kenny, 'I'll fuck you later.' He just grinned and pumped his cock.

Marcia crawled off of Gene and pulled a bottle of the lotion we use for lube from somewhere. 'Grease yourself. I'm ready.'

She got down on her knees then leaned down on her elbows. Her inviting ass was stuck up in the air. Chuck was hurriedly slathering his cock with lotion. He got on his knees behind my sister. She seemed to wince a little as a his cockhead spread and stretched her tight little asshole.

He was soon pounding her ass with long fast strokes. I went to work on Gene's cock.

Gene suddenly pushed my head up, 'I like the way you suck cock Gary, but I've got to have another piece of your sister. ' He slid out from under me and moved over next to Chuck and Marcia. 'Let me get under her so I can fuck Marcia's pussy while you fuck her in the ass.'

Chuck leaned over Marcia's back, 'Are you game?'

My little sister grinned, 'Let's do it.'

Chuck backed his cock out of her ass as Gene lay down. She mounted Gene and gave him several good humps before laying out on top of him. Chuck straddled their legs. It took the three of them a few minutes to adjust their positions, but Marcia was soon being banged in the ass and drilled in the pussy.

Kenny moved over next to them. He got down on his knees, 'How does it feel to be fucked by two guys at the same time?'

Marcia turned her head to look at him, 'Good, but not as good as being fucked by three guys.'

Kenny just grinned and moved around so he was straddling Gene's head. He sort of waved his cock in front of my sister's face. She opened her mouth and he stuffed her face.

It was difficult for me not to find a hole and join in, but I got my camera instead. They didn't pay any attention to me as I moved around them taking pictures of my little sister fucking and sucking my three best buddies. Marcia was practically hidden in the tangle of legs, arms and cocks.

The guys were huffing and puffing as their cocks probed Marcia's pussy, ass and mouth. I had sort of planned a three way for some afternoon fun, but I hadn't planned on my little sister being in the middle of it.

Kenny let out a yell and I heard Marcia sort of gag. Kenny must have surprised her with a big load of cum. She was swallowing as fast as she could and cum was leaking out between her lips and around Kenny's cock shaft. He jerked his cock out of her mouth and shot a wad that hit her on the forehead. Cum ran down her nose as he shoved his still spasming cock back into her mouth.

Chuck was next to blow his load. He shoved his hips against her ass as he buried his boner as deep as he could. Marcia gagged as Kenny's cock was forced deep into her mouth. Chuck pulled out and squirted a warm stream up her back. He buried his cock again. This time Marcia was ready. She sort of spit Kenny's cock out of her mouth, but she quickly recaptured it when Chuck settled down to some more steady stoking.

Gene was struggling under her. He used a wrestling move to start to roll her over. Chuck's cock dropped out of Marcia's ass and Kenny backed away from her face. Gene got them rolled over. He stretched out on top of her for a second. Then he pushed himself up on his hands and started thrusting his hips.

Marcia matched his thrust for thrust. Gene groaned and drove his hips down. Marcia wrapped her legs around him and held him deep inside her. Gene finally stopped shooting his load and lay down on her. She unwrapped her legs and he rolled off to lay beside her.

Kenny squatted down and wiped his cock on Marcia's face. She grinned at him and tried to kiss it. Chuck wrung his cock and dripped some cum onto her tits. Gene got on his knees between her legs. He stroked and milked his cock until he squirted the last of his cum onto Marcia's pussy and belly.

I took some more pictures. The guys all had sort of goofy grins on their faces. Marcia started laughing as she gripped Chuck's and Kenny's cocks with her hands.

We didn't do much after that. All three guys had blown at least one big load. Everyone just sort of sat around and looked at each other. There wasn't even much talk. Marcia closed her eyes and seemed to be napping. The guys got up and went into the bathroom to clean themselves up. I heard them talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

All of our clothing was downstairs. The four of us walked down together. No one even wanted a beer as they got dressed. Gene said, 'Pardon the pun, but having a beer was sort of an anti-climax.' We all grinned and said our goodbyes.

I went back upstairs and got a blanket out of the closet. My sister was curled up on the pad. I lay down beside her and pulled the blanket over us. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. I kissed her sticky face. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder. We napped.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers