Explorers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

As I moved from the video section to the clothing and sex toys section, I stopped and looked at the teaser pictures for the arcade again. I looked down the hall into the arcade. One of the booth doors opened and a guy stepped out. We made eye contact and he quickly backed back into the booth. It happened real quick, but the guy looked like the assistant coach on my school’s basketball team. I turned back to the teaser pictures. There were some really fabulous looking women and well hung men working in the porn industry, if the photos could be believed.

The clothes were something else. All kinds of panty and bra sets, nighties, men’s shorts with funny pictures and sayings, thongs, g-strings, and pouches. There were crotchless panties trimmed with fringe, beads, feathers, and fur and men’s jocks and thongs with a hole in the front. The leather was something else - boots and chaps and vests and all sorts of harnesses, masks, helmets, gags, collars and wrist and ankle cuffs.

I gave myself a hard-on trying to picture Lana wearing a collar, wrist and ankle cuffs and nothing else. Her girl friend, Gayle, has a pretty nice chest and I wondered how she would look wearing a leather half-bra and a pair of crotchless panties with a leather fringe. It was time to move on.

I couldn’t believe there were people who could take some of the really big dongs, dildos and plugs into their pussies and asses. There were all sorts of more normal sized ones, in all sorts of colors, too. I looked at the cock straps, rings, cages and harnesses before moving onto the vibrators and nipple clamps, butt plugs, and other toys.

I was comparing an anal invader kit with an anal starter kit when the women reappeared. and asked if I needed any help. I mumbled “no” then she asked me if I’d ever had anal sex before. I mumbled “no” again. She put the invader kit back on the self and told me the starter kit was the one to buy. I mumbled “thanks” as she turned to go, she brushed against me and told me to “enjoy”. I paid for the kit, after being ID’d again, and drove back across town.

At home, I took the kit to my room. I’d have to wait until bedtime before checking it out. After dinner, we all watched some TV, read the papers and talked a little. My sister, Marcia, called one of her girl friends and gossiped and giggled for over an hour. Mom finally said she was going to get ready for bed. Dad asked me to make sure the doors were locked and to turn off all the lights. Marcia moved the telephone gab fest into her bedroom.

I could hear her giggling and talking as I undressed and opened up the kit. It had a bottle of lubricant, a seven inch vibrator with several slip-on attachments - a thin rod, a rod with flexible “fingers” on the tip and a penis-like sheath with little bumps and knobs on it, two butt plugs - labeled ‘small’ and ‘medium’ (as if I couldn’t tell the difference in size), and a booklet about anal sex and anal health. It also had a leather cock strap with three snaps to ‘help maintain your partner’s erection’.

I lay back on my bed and opened the booklet. I read about cleanliness and relaxing and stretching and lubricating the rectum and penis or dildo or whatever you were going to insert and using condoms. I moved onto the section about techniques. There were pictures of solo men and women, women with men, women with women, and men with men. They were using, in addition to the penis, dongs, dildos, vibrators, plugs, and even long necked bottles. I read about the use of the cock strap.

The pictures were turning me on, so I snapped the cock strap around my ball sac and cock shaft and began to jerk off. The cock strap made my dick feel harder and longer. I was ready to cum quickly. I unsnapped the strap and shot a stream of cum at least three feet straight up. Cumming felt so good that I almost laughed out loud. If I had known I was going to shoot my load like that, I could have shot it into my mouth.

Kenny and I were still giving each other blowjobs and playing with each other asses almost every night after work. ( I tried to save weekends for dating Lana and some time with my family.) I practiced with the anal kit and soon I had the vibrator all the way up my butt and I could easily slip the medium butt plug in with a minimum of pain.

Several times when I showered and changed clothes after work, I lubed and slipped the medium butt plug into my ass, got dressed, then sat on the plug all through dinner and the evening. I was ready to let Kenny push his dick up my ass.

Shortly after I started exercising with the vibrator and butt plug, Kenny and I had our opportunity to explore anal sex. Marcia and her friends were going to spend and afternoon at an amusement park then go to a rock concert in the evening. Mom and Dad said they were going to spend the weekend at a friends beach house and would I be o.k. with keeping an eye on Marcia and looking after the house. I told them not to worry about a thing.

The next day at work I filled Kenny in. It was decided I would call him as soon as Marcia left with her friends. Mom and Dad left early Friday afternoon for the beach. Marcia and I ordered a pizza for dinner. We both had dates for Friday evening. Lana and I caught a movie then had a quick necking session. I got home before Marcia because Lana’s folks insisted that she be home before 11:30 p.m.

I fixed breakfast the next morning and Marcia cleaned up the kitchen and dishes. He friends arrived earlier than expected but they all wanted to get to the amusement park as soon as it opened. I called Kenny as soon as Marcia left the house.

We went to my bedroom and got naked right away. I showed Kenny the vibrator and butt plug. His eyes almost popped out of his head when I greased up the medium butt plug and pushed it into my ass. I got on my knees in front of Kenny and started to run the vibrator over his dick and nuts. He laughed and said the vibrator tickled. When his dick was half hard, I sucked it into my mouth.

I ran the vibrator around his butt hole. Without taking Kenny’s dick out of my mouth, I located the lube and put some on the end of the vibrator. I put it back between Kenny’s ass cheeks and pressed it lightly against his butt hole. Kenny spread his feet apart. I pressed harder and the vibrator began to enter him. Kenny began to fuck my face as I pushed over half the vibrator up into his ass. His dick got really hard.

I took it out of my mouth and held it upright, “It looks like you’re ready.”

“Ready?”

“Yes, your dick looks like it can’t get any bigger or harder, so you must be ready.”

“Ready for what?”

“Ready to push your dick up my ass.”

“I don’t know, Gary, queer guys fuck each others butts.’

“Queer guys suck each others dicks too. We suck each others dicks, but we’re not queer.”

“Yeah, I guess, but I don’t know, Gary.”

“Ah, come on, It’ll be better than jerking off. I bet it would feel almost like fucking a pussy.”

“Jeez, Gary, I . . .”

“Come on, Kenny, I’ve jacked you off so you’ve fucked my hand and I’ve sucked your dick so you’ve fucked my mouth. Why not go all the way now and fuck my ass.” All the time I was talking to Kenny, I was twisting the vibrator in his butt hole and licking his dick.

“Well, o.k., Gary, I guess it won’t make us queer.”

“I know you’ll like it. It’ll feel really good.” I pulled the vibrator out of Kenny’s butt hole. I got the lube and greased his dick up then I got on my knees on the bed. I handed the lube to Kenny. “When I pull out the butt plug fill my ass with lube then shove your dick in.” I pulled the plug out with a pop and got on all fours as I pointed my ass at Kenny.

He put the lube bottle against my butt hole, squeezed and filled it full of grease. “Get on your knees behind me and fuck me.” I watched over my shoulder as he moved into position. He put a hand on my back to steady himself and he guided his dick with his other hand.

When I felt the head of his dick press against my hole, I pushed back. The butt plug had really stretched my butt hole and Kenny’s long dick slipped up my ass with just a twinge of pain at the very first. I laughed out loud because it felt so good to have my ass stuffed with a hard cock.

It felt better than the vibrator. Kenny’s hard dick was longer than the vibrator. It felt better than the butt plug too. Kenny held himself still. “Jeez, Gary, your asshole is tight around my dick. I wonder if a pussy is this tight.”

“I don’t know. I’ve never gotten that far with a girl.” I wiggled my butt. “Come on. Fuck my ass.”

Kenny pulled his dick almost all the way out then he began pumping with a regular motion. “Gawd, Kenny, you wouldn’t believe how good this feels. I think I’m going to like being fucked in the ass..”

Kenny laughed too, “It feels good to me. If you don’t mind, I’m going to pretend that I’m fucking my best girlfriends pussy instead of my buddy’s ass.”

“I don’t care if you pretend you’re fucking your sister or, for that matter, your mother. Just don’t stop.”

Kenny really got with it. He picked up the pace and screwed my ass with a variety of strokes, short fast strokes, long fast stoles, long slow strokes, and everything in between. I really liked it when his balls tapped against mine.

When I used the vibrator, I practiced clamping my sphincter down on it to hold the greasy vibrator in my ass while I jacked off. I clamped down on Kenny’s dick shaft as he pumped it in and out of me. He picked up the pace. His hips smacked against my ass cheeks, “I’ll bet your ass is tighter than any pussy, Gary.” I just grunted with pleasure.

My hard dick was swinging and bobbing in time with Kenny’s ass pumping action. Pre-cum was dripping out of the pee slit. All of a sudden, Kenny began to fuck me with a series of short hard strokes. He was really slamming his meat into my ass. He drove his dick deep into me and let out a yell. I felt a warm explosion deep inside me.

He pumped his dick in and out slowly as he shot his load. I stretched out my legs and Kenny lay down on my back. His dick slowly softened and dropped out of my ass. We were both sticky with sweat. Kenny rolled off me and I turned over on my back. He propped himself up on his elbow and began to give me a hand job.

“I’ve never felt anything like that, Gary. I think that was the biggest load I’ve ever shot.”

“I’ve never felt anything like it either, Kenny.” His hand was doing a number on me and I quickly shot my load onto my stomach. We lay still and silent for a few minutes.

“I’d better go. I told my folks I’d be home in time to help with the Saturday barbecue.”

I handed him a handful of pre-moistened paper wipes. I watched as he cleaned his dick and got dressed. We were silent until he was ready to go. I pushed myself up on my elbows and looked at him, “I want to suck your dick and have you fuck me again real soon.”

Kenny looked at me. I was still naked. My soft dick lay flopped over on my thigh and my stomach was spotted with white globs of my cum. He smiled, “I guess we’re fuck buddies now along with being suck buddies too.” he turned and left the room.

I heard the front door close. I got off the bed and walked naked down the hall to the bathroom. Kenny’s cum was oozing out of my ass and running down my legs. I used the toilet and showered. I walked, still naked, back to my room. I cleaned up the vibrator and picked up the wipes that Kenny had used. There was a fair amount of cum on the sheets so I changed the bed.

I got dressed and took the sheets down to the basement and tossed them in the washer and I tossed the wipes in the garbage. Then I fixed a couple of sandwiches and had a beer. I didn’t feel like doing anything.. So I just took it easy and enjoyed thinking about how great my first ass fuck had been.

Kenny and I regularly sucked each other off and he fucked me a couple more times before school started. When we were back in school, we didn’t have as much time, or privacy, for sucking and fucking. None of the four of us went out for football. We played some intramural football and we started running regularly to begin getting back in shape for basketball and wrestling. Chuck had been running all summer so we three really had to work to keep up with him.

One Saturday afternoon, not long after school had started, we ended our run at Kenny’s place. Kenny’s folks were out of town. They’d gone up to the private university were Kenny’s sister went to school on a scholarship so Kenny had the place to himself until Sunday afternoon. It was a sunny warm afternoon and we had decided to end our run with a dip in Kenny’s pool.

“No one else is home so we can skinny dip.” We all quickly stripped off our sweaty t-shirts, shorts, shoes and socks, and leaped into the pool. We started a game of killer ball that quickly became a game of dunking and grab ass. We were all laughing and gasping for air when we crawled out onto the pool apron.

We lay on the chaise lounges and dried off in the sun. Gene started to jerk his dick. Kenny watched him for a short time. “I know something that’s better than a hand job.”

“What’s that?”

“A blowjob.”

“Yeah, but where will we get a blowjob around here.”

“I’ll give you a blowjob, Gene.”

“You’re shitting me! You’ll suck my dick?”

“Sure.”

“Nah, you’re shitting me.”

“No, I’m serious. Let’s go in the pool house and I’ll suck you dick.”

Gene had stroked his dick into a pretty good hard-on and Kenny’s dick was hard too. Kenny stood up and walked towards the pool house. Gene got up and followed him. Both of their hard dicks were sticking straight out in front of them.

Chuck got to his feet. “Come on, Gary. I’ve got to see this.” We followed Kenny and Gene into the pool house. It was a storage shed for the pool equipment and the lounges, chairs and pads. Kenny threw an old lounge pad on the floor then he got down on his knees.

Before Gene could make a move or say anything, Kenny grasped Gene’s had dick and guided it into his mouth. Gene stood there with his mouth open for a minute then he began to grin as Kenny sucked him. Chuck was stroking his dick as he watched the other two. “When you’re done with Gene, Kenny, I’ve got a dick that needs sucking too.”

I put my hand on his. “Here let me help you.” Chuck stopped stroking his dick as my hand replaced his. I held his dick. With my other hand I reached around for a folding lawn chair. I dragged in over and sat down in front of Chuck. I put my fingertips on each side of his dick shaft and I rubbed my thumbs up the underbelly of Chuck’s dick. Chuck may have been skinny, but his dick wasn’t. It was fatter than mine and about the same length. His nuts were larger than either mine or Kenny’s.

I looked over at Kenny and Gene. Gene had his hands on his hips, his head was tossed back and it looked like his eyes might have been closed. Kenny was making slurping noises as he sucked his way up and down Gene’s dick. I looked up at chuck. He was watching Kenny blow Gene, but he kept glancing down to see what I was doing with his dick.

I wrapped my fingers around his dick just below the head and began to slowly pump. I fondled his balls with my other hand. Chuck continued to watch the other two guys as I used my thumb to spread his pre-cum over the head of his dick. I opened my mouth and pushed it down over Chuck’s hard dick. He jumped when I closed my lips around his dick shaft.

“Holy shit! What are you doing, Gary!” He pushed my head away and his dick popped out of my mouth.

“I was going to suck your dick. Now put it back in my mouth so both of us can enjoy ourselves.” I grasped his dick and pulled him closer to me. I ran the head over my face and lips. Chuck didn’t jump away when I wrapped my lips around his dick head. The second dick that I had ever sucked was different from the first. It was bigger and filled my mouth more. Chuck’s pre-cum tasted differently from Kenny’s. I’ll bet his cum tasted differently too, but I didn’t think I’d get to taste it today.

Chuck wasn’t watching Kenny and Gene anymore. He sighed as I fondled his nuts and ran my tongue over and around his dick head. I licked his nut sac and gently sucked each of his nuts into my mouth. This was a first time for me and I liked it. Chuck put his hand on mine as I stroked his dick and sucked his nuts.

As I came off his nuts and slipped his dick into my mouth, I noticed Kenny and Gene were watching us. I pulled Chuck’s dick out of my mouth and pointed it at Kenny and Gene. “Want a taste?” Gene shook his head.

Kenny stepped closer, “Let’s trade.”

I got out of the chair. Chuck quickly sat down and Kenny got on his knees in front of him. Kenny pushed his mouth down over Chuck’s dick. Chuck groaned as Kenny swallowed him.

Gene looked at me. He was holding his dick and wagging it at me, “So you want to suck my dick too, Gary?”

“Sure. Why not?”

“I can’t believe that two of my buddies are cocksuckers.”

“Why not, Gene? Believe it, we’re all cocksuckers of one sort or another and at one time or another.”

“I’m not.”

“Don’t bet on it. Now I’m in the mood to suck cock. If you don’t want me to suck yours, say so and I’ll go suck Kenny’s and Chuck’s again.”

Gene paused, “Uhh, well, sure, uhh, if you want to suck a cock, you might as well suck mine.” I got on my knees on the lounge pad. “But don’t expect me to suck yours. I’m not a cocksucker.”

“Like I said, Gene, don’t bet on it. I’ll be waiting for your call.” He was still wagging his dick at me. I took a hold of his dick. I pushed it upright so I could get to his nuts. I licked his nut sac then licked my way up the underbelly and sides of his dick. Gene’s hard dick had a downward curve in it. His dickhead flared over a heavily veined shaft that appeared to be slightly shorter than Chuck’s dick.

I held his dick between my fingers as I licked my way around his dick head. Gene growled at me, “’You just going to kiss it and play with it or are you going to suck it?”

I looked up at him. I opened my mouth, laid his dick head on my tongue and pushed my lips down around his dick shaft. The downward curve of Gene’s dick followed the curve of my mouth and throat and I found my nose buried in Gene’s pubic hair. I swallowed hard way back in my throat. Gary pressed my face against his pubic bone. “Fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck that’s good! Suck my cock hard!”

The second new dick of the day, my third ever, and I had swallowed it completely. I tightened my lips and pulled back until Gene’s dick popped out of my mouth. He groaned and I immediately swallowed it again. I was really getting into the deep hard sucking of Gene’s dick when I noticed Kenny and Chuck standing on either side of him. They were watching me bury Gene’s boner completely in my mouth.

I pulled Gene’s saliva slick dick out of my mouth, “’Like what you see? You haven’t seen anything yet.” I leaned to one side and fed Chuck’s dick into my mouth. Both Gene and Kenny moved closer. All I had to do was drop one dick out of my mouth, turn my head slightly and take another hard dick in.

I alternated between the three of them - Gene, Chuck, Kenny, then back to Gene and Chuck. Since Gene was in the middle I sucked his dick twice on each pass around the circle. I liked sucking his dick because I could get it all in my mouth. I didn’t neglect Kenny and Chuck. When I wasn’t sucking them, I was jacking them.

A dick in my mouth and one in each hand. All I needed was another up my butt. All three guys were groaning and panting. Gene’s dick popped out of my mouth just a he shot a stream of thick warm cum onto my chest. He grabbed his dick and pumped it. More cum shot out and splattered on my chest and on the pad.

Chuck and Kenny each beat their dick for a short time and then followed Gene by shooting wads of cum onto me, each other, the pad, and the floor. I leaned back. My dick was so hard it ached. I barely touched it and a hot string of cum erupted and mixed with the cum of my three best buddies.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers