Explorers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

After I blew my load, I looked at the three of them. They were standing there with limps dicks that had little drops of cum on them. “Help me to my feet.” Gene and Kenny helped me stand up. “Well, let’s not stand here. let’s go swimming.” I ran out of the pool house and leaped into the pool. The other three followed.

I didn’t know what to say to them. I’d just revealed to and showed two of my buddies that I was a cocksucker. I didn’t know how Chuck would react, but he swam over to me and thanked me! He also said he’d like to do it again and maybe I could help him. Before I could answer he swam away.

We got out of the pool and lay in the sun. Gene looked at Kenny and me. “I can’t believe you guys did that.” Then he grinned, “But I’m glad you did.” Chuck just shook his head in agreement.

We put our now dry shorts, t-shirts and socks and running shoes on again. It was sort of awkward when we got ready to go home. We agreed to run the next afternoon after school. Chuck told me he’d call me later. Gene said he still couldn’t believe. I told him that I would wait for his call. Kenny just laughed.

As I walked home, I thought about what I had just done. I was sure that Chuck and Gene wouldn’t tell anyone. I knew Kenny wouldn’t. Chuck’s response intrigued me. Gene wouldn’t admit it but I saw him eyeing Kenny’s dick while I was sucking off the three of them.

This had been quite a summer and early fall. I’d learned a lot about myself and a lot about sex. Now if I could just make some time with Lana, it would be a great school year.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers