Exploring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing my drink I wandered round the club again and found another smaller 'cinema' right up in the roof and at the far end of the club, well away from everything else. This had smaller plasma, which was again naturally showing a gay movie. This one was two ordinary guys who meet, go to a gym and then get going with the action. They were supposed to be business men, possibly straight or bi and after the gym they go to a hotel. It was actually done quite well and as they both undressed and started to fondle each other I found myself hardening along with them.

It wasn't a very big room and again round three walls were those rubber or plastic, easy to wash I guessed, covered couches. Against the fourth wall there was what looked to be a massage table; well it was that sort of height, also covered like the couches. I was leaning back against that beside a guy who was sitting on the table. Another guy came and leaned back against it on my other side. There was plenty of room so him coming there was fairly blatant. He put his arms down and out to the sides and one rubbed against the back of my arm. It was just a brief touch and then went away; for a short while that is, because it was soon back, touching me slightly more firmly and certainly more lingeringly. I didn't move. It now rubbed up and down my arm quite obviously. I was enjoying it. It was crazily exciting, almost as if I was being picked up, which of course I was.

I felt his arm bending. The top of it stayed in contact with my upper arm, but his hand went onto my back. He ran his fingers up and down my spine, very obviously and meaningfully I thought pushing them into the folds of my towel on the downward sweeps. At the same time he moved closer so that our hips and upper legs were touching.

I looked around and there were two other groups in the room. A couple who were naked laying in each others arms kissing and a group of three or four who were all over each other sucking and stroking. It was then that the guy sitting on the bench on my right pressed his leg against my waist. At the same time his hand went under his towel and he started to rub himself. This was developing into very heady stuff indeed.

I had no idea whether they knew each other or not.

The one on my right put his hand on my head and started caressing my scalp just as the other guy turned to face me and ran his hand around my chest. I saw him quite clearly for the first time. He was about my age, slimmer and slightly shorter than me with long, dark hair. He smiled as he slid his fingers into the folds of the towel.

"Ok?" he said.

"Mmmm, sure," I, probably, croaked back.

Removing his fingers from the folds he ran them down the outside of the towel grazing right across my full erection. At the same time he pressed himself against me, his towel covered dick pushing hard against my outer thigh.

His hand was now holding my cock gently wanking it as he sort of dry fucked my leg, making me think ruefully, 'Men we're just like fucking dogs.'

"Get on the bench," he whispered firmly adding "on your back."

The other guy stood up, letting his towel drop to the floor, he was fucking huge and, I found myself thinking, looks good. He did, he had a shaved head, a great body and that awesome dick. We were all about the same size.

I lay on the table on my back, they both stood beside it. The one still in the towel ran his hand over the other one's stomach and then took the big cock in his hand.

"Mmmm lovely," he smiled at both of us.

They both then turned their attention to me lying on the bench. One started caressing my feet and legs, the other my head and chest. They rubbed and caressed stroked and massaged me. I still had no idea if they were in collusion or not and quite frankly I didn't care. I was gone. Al I wanted was the buzz, the excitement and the thrill of sex. Sex of any sort, but sex with a man or, I realised, men.

One's hands went up my towel and stroked my balls and that little patch between them and my anus as the other pinched my nipples. My body bucked a bit and I slightly arched my back. I couldn't stop myself reaching out for the one still wearing a towel and putting my hand inside it. His cock felt great.

"Mmmm," he grunted pushing it against me.

I then felt his hands on where my towel was tucked in round my waist. Slowly it seemed he unravelled it. I have no idea why, but the towel being pulled away and my cock gradually being exposed was one of the most exciting things that had ever happened to me.

I groaned and again arched my back as a shudder went through my entire body when the two pairs of hands found my cock and balls. I rubbed the cock I was holding faster and harder. I'd had it; I knew that, I was gone completely.

"I'm cumming," I groaned, inexplicably adding "Please make me cum."

I felt so in their hands, so defenceless, helpless really and totally subservient to them. I realised later that was my submissive side starting to emerge, I had never realised I had one until then.

They hardly had to masturbate me. Just a few strokes, a cupping of my balls and a finger pressing against my anus did the trick,

"Oh fuck yes," I sighed. Loving the feeling as my cock exploded and my spunk shot in the air to splatter over my stomach.

"Oh yes baby," the one still in the towel said bending forward and planting a kiss right on my lips.

*

Whether it was guilt or not, I don't know, but that evening I found Kelly to be so sexy I could hardly wait to get her to bed. She'd been out for the evening 'with the girls,' rather overdressed I thought thinking she might have been messing around with a bloke; the thought of her being fucked by a guy on the back seat of his car made me even more aroused.

I was at her almost as soon as she came into the house. She was wearing a denim skirt, which was a little too short really for a respectably married woman approaching her fortieth birthday, I thought smiling that she was far from that. On top she had one of those sparkly, low cut numbers with spaghetti straps and a light jacket over that.

"Hello darling" she said her little tits bouncing around indicating clearly that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hi, had a good time?" I asked purposefully not putting her on the spot and maybe making her lie, by asking no more about her evening. That's how we both worked and was one of the reasons our marriage, just about, worked.

"Yeah great, what's that you're drinking?"

"I opened a Merlot, want one?"

"Mmm please?"

We sipped our wine with me thinking how could I introduce the fact I wanted sex with her? Fucking daft really when compared to the fact she may well have already been fucked that evening and how I'd been seduced by those two guys at the sauna. All that had gone on, yet I was struggling to say to my wife that I wanted tom make love to her.

As often happens, events just took over. She was taking her jacket off and it got caught on one of the sequins, she wiggled it and pulled harder and suddenly the jacket came off and pulled one of the thin straps down so that her top gaped and the front slid down her right boob.

"Woops," she said going to pull it, but I grabbed her hand first.

"No luv, leave it down."

"Why?"

"Because baby I want to fuck you."

"Now?" She asked sounding a little worried?

"Yes right here and now?"

"Hang on let me go to the loo first," she said hurrying off.

I saw her big, glitzy wag's bag and before I knew it I was rummaging through it. My heart thumped, part with jealousy and part with anger, but mostly through excitement when I found a pair of panties in there, they were still damp.

12