Exploring Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hg Dragon
Hg Dragon
15 Followers

"Well, I'm here now. So tell me, how do you want to do this?"

"Mmm, how about like this?" Lisa rolls over and pushes herself up onto her knees with her arms crossed under her head, lifting her ass up into the air and giving it a little wiggle. My already hard cock jumps at the lovely sight. "I see you approve," she cooed at me.

"Yes. Yes I do."

I clambered up onto the bed behind her. My hands went to her ass, stroking over her cheeks and along her legs and up her back. I leaned over and placed kisses everywhere I could. "Are you ready, my love?" I ask. Another little wiggle of her ass gave me my answer. I grabbed the bottle and squirted a little of it onto my fingertips. I touched my fingers lightly against her rosebud. "Ohh, it's cold," Lisa gasped, but she didn't pull away. I slowly started to massage and spread the slippery stuff over her backdoor. Her sphincter was still relaxed from our earlier attempts and her orgasms while I was gone. With very little effort, my finger started to slide into her ass. Lisa gasped at first and I both felt and saw the shiver run through her body.

Soon, I was fucking my finger in and out of her ass. "More. I want more..." she sighed after a few moments. I withdrew my finger and added more of the lubricant to my fingers. With an additional little drizzle on her ass, I started to push two fingers into her. Another moan escaped from Lisa as I started to pump them in and out. "Oh God, I need your cock in my pussy. Now!"

I moved behind Lisa and aimed my rigid dick at her cunt and slid home. Both of us groaned as I filled her incredibly wet pussy. I could feel the buzzing of her toy through her body and all the way up my spine. Lisa pressed her hips back against me and arched her back even further. "Yessss. Just stay right there and move your fingers," she whispered. I complied, giving her what she asked for. With my free hand on her hip pulling her back against me, I pressed my shaft as deep into her pussy as I can and started slowly fucking my fingers in and out of her ass. Lisa began to tremble beneath me and let out a low, continuous moan. I paused every now and then to add more of the lube, all the while using my fingers to open her up even more.

"Oh God, I think I'm ready," she finally gasped.

"Are you sure?" All I get in response is a weak nod, a breathy "Uh-huh," and a grind of her hips against mine.

My heart started banging away like a triphammer as I pulled my cock out of her dripping cunt and my fingers out of her ass. I grabbed the bottle one last time to squirt more of the gel into my hand and started to coat my dick. I placed my head against her star on more time and gently pushed. Both of gasped as I easily slid into her. I had to pause to catch my breath once my head slid past her ring; I was panting so hard and fast that I was starting to get lightheaded.

There was a constant litany of "...ohgodohgodohgod..." from Lisa until my hips pressed against her cheeks. At that point, she began to tremble again. A hand came back and grabbed my hip, holding me in place. "Don't move. Oh please don't move yet. Just stay right there..."

Not a problem. I knew that if I started moving, I was going to cum right then and there. The feeling of her ass around my cock was just unreal. Her heat was like nothing I had ever felt before and the way her body clamped down on my cock was intense. If staying still for a second or two was going to make this last that much longer, I was all for it. No way did I want this to be a "one stroke joke" situation.

Lisa pushed herself up onto her hands and looked back over her shoulder at me. "Now. Please. Give it to me. Please..."

With my hands gripping her waist, I started to ease out of her ass. The way her body clutched at me was almost like, now that it let me in, it doesn't want to let me go. It was the tightest, most incredible thing ever. It was nothing like I had imagined it to be. It was way more, just, everything. I got lost in the sensations almost immediately as they overpowered my brain. Only two things kept me somewhat anchored. Trying not to lose control and cum too soon, and trying not to lose control and end up hurting Lisa and never getting the chance to do this with her ever again. I was concentrating so hard on me that I didn't notice that she had been pushing back, meeting me stroke for stroke for a few minutes now. My awareness expanded long enough for me to recognize the look of sheer lust and desire in Lisa's eyes. That look and her thrusting back at me were her ways of asking for more since she couldn't get enough of a breath to do it verbally.

With clenched teeth, I began to increase the tempo. Lisa's eyes closed and she smiled before letting her head hang down as she, too, got overtaken by the feelings. I gripped the leg straps that were holding her little butterfly vibrator against her clit and used them for even more leverage, trying to push as much of my cock into her ass as possible. I could still feel it buzzing away every time I drove into her as my balls would press against her just dripping pussy. Soon, I was pumping in and out of Lisa's ass like I would her cunt. I was pulling her back by her hips, thrusting into her hard. Both of us were grunting and sweating from the effort.

The telltale signals of my impending orgasm began to let themselves be known. I could feel the tension and pressure building at the base of my cock. My balls were starting to tighten up and draw close to my body. Each time I thrust into Lisa became shorter and sharper until I finally came.

My cock literally exploded inside her. It was the hardest, most intense orgasm I had ever had. I fell forward and had to hold myself up with one hand on her hip and the other on the bed to keep from collapsing on top of her. My dick was pulsing and throbbing over and over in her ass. It felt like my whole body was pouring out of me through my dick and into her ass.

The force of my release must have set off Lisa as well. While she had been trembling and quivering the whole time, something inside her seemed to come loose. She grunted and cried out loud and her whole body began to shake. I could feel her ass start to spasm and clench down around my cock. Her body was clamping down so hard I thought that she would squeeze it off at the root.

Our bodies both gave out from the sheer intensity of the whole experience. I withdrew from her and both of us collapsed to the bed in a tangle of limbs. We were so exhausted we didn't even cover up before we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to find her up before me again. "Can we talk about last night?" she asks me, this time with a big smile and mischievous glint in her eye.

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"What about?"

"How about 'When's the next time we're going to do that again?' for starters?"

Hg Dragon
Hg Dragon
15 Followers
12