Exploring Laura

Story Info
What do you expect when you pass out in a fraternity house?
1.6k words
3.88
220k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really didn't want to go to the party, but my roommate John insisted. We were in the middle of exams and I knew I should stay home and study. After much nagging, I finally succumbed to the peer pressure. At least I knew there would be plenty of fine young sorority ass, which definitely made the choice easier.

The frat house was completely packed. We got there kind of late, so most people were already wasted. I did my best to catch up, all the while checking out all the hot girls in attendance. It was a smorgasbord of ass and I couldn't decide which mouth I'd most like to see wrapped around my cock.

I started talking to this dumb blond chick named Ashley because she was a sure thing. I knew she was a cheerleader and I wondered if she'd wear her uniform while we fucked. I figured she probably would. While I was pretending to listen to her babble on and on, I noticed a beautiful girl sitting in the corner all by herself. Suddenly, Ashley no longer existed. I don't even think I said another word to her, I just walked away.

As I approached Laura, she greeted me with a huge smile. I was thrilled to see that she had a hot little body to go along with her pretty face. She was about 5'6", slim but curvy. Her thick brown hair and beautiful tanned skin just begged to be touched. I knew I had to have her.

I grabbed a bottle of liquor and a couple of shot glasses. Getting Laura drunk was the only thing on my mind. I turned the charm on and pretty soon we were playing an intense drinking game. I couldn't believe it when she matched me shot for shot...and she didn't even seem to be drunk! No matter how many drinks I gave her, she didn't show any effects. The worst part was that she was a good girl. Unlike the other girls at the party, I could tell she wasn't the type to give it up to someone she barely knew. I'm used to getting what I want, and I was determined to fuck her one way or the other.

After countless drinks, Laura excused herself to go to the bathroom. The line was unbelievably long, so I knew she would be gone for a few minutes. I took the bottle and poured it over the balcony and filled it up with the hardest whiskey I could find. One of the frat boys brought it back from a weekend visit to his hometown deep in the mountains. His hillbilly relatives may not be intelligent, but they know how to make great moonshine. I've seen football players cry like little bitches after drinking too much of it. I wisely chose to fill my own cup with water.

After just a few sips, I could tell Laura was getting completely fucked up. Her speech started slurring and her eyelids were fluttering. As she slouched down on the couch, her legs parted and I caught a glimpse of her white panties. I hoped I would be ripping them off soon...

When she was finally bordering on unconsciousness, I led her from the couch to one of the few remaining unoccupied bedrooms in the house. She collapsed on the bed, where she instantly fell into a deep sleep. After making sure I hung the tie on the door to let everyone know the room was taken, I gazed at my sexy little prize.

I was dying to invade her little pussy with my raging hard-on, which was painful by this point, but I decided I should really enjoy the moment and make it last.

I left the lights on because I wanted to see it all. I stripped naked and jumped on the bed next to her, shaking the bed as much as possible. She didn't even stir, so I started kissing her neck. I was surprised when I heard a little moan escape her lips. That turned me on even more, so before long my tongue was down her throat. I'd be lying if I said the fact that she was totally helpless wasn't a turn on. Her body was limp and I had total control of what would happen next...

I couldn't keep myself away from her titties. I unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her sensible white cotton bra. I rubbed her nipples through the fabric and they quickly grew rock hard. Unhooking her bra in the back took a little maneuvering, but she didn't make a peep. To my surprise, her tits were bigger than I thought. She was hiding a full C under her ultra conservative bra. I spent a lot of time sucking her pink nipples and tried my best to get her whole tit in my mouth.

Next, I straddled her chest and squeezed her tits together. I slid my cock between the mounds and fucked them hard. It felt so good I almost came all over her neck, but I wasn't letting her off that easy. Now it was time for some real fun.

I turned her face to the side of the pillow and kneeled next to her. I parted her lips with the head of my cock and she opened right up. I held the back of her head and gave her mouth a good fucking. Not to brag, but I have a huge cock and no girl had ever been able to take it all. Laura did though, I was down her throat. The urge to cum on her tonsils was strong, but I hadn't even seen her pussy yet! When I reluctantly pulled my cock from her mouth, I actually heard a little whine. I knew this good girl would one day give a world class blowjob.

I took off her shoes and spread her legs wide. Taking off her skirt felt like opening a present on Christmas. I slid off her panties, exposing my favorite thing in the whole world--a sweet little shaved pussy. I kissed and licked her thighs, loving the taste of her skin. Once again she surprised me--her pussy was soaking wet. I dived in sucked on her clit. Her hips bucked against my face and she moaned yet again. I realized she was dreaming about fucking as I did my dirty work. Perfect!

I couldn't get my tongue far enough up her pussy hole. I felt like I wanted to crawl inside her little warm twat. I had never been so hard in my life, and haven't since. She was so fucking hot laying there, I did something I usually don't. I licked her tight little asshole, even tried to stick my tongue inside.

Finally, I climbed on top of her and rubbed my cock on her pussy and asshole. When I was ready to burst, I gently slid my dick inside her soaking wet hole. I took it easy at first, just in case she was a virgin. After a few tentative strokes, I realized she had done this before. I fucked her harder, loving the way her tight pussy walls gripped my cock. She was making sexy grunts, so I fucked her as hard as I could. When I started cumminging, I pulled out and squirted a huge load all over her stomach.

After I rested for just a moment, my cock was already stirring. I fucked her face some more, making sure all the cum on my dick was in her mouth. My glistening cock all over her face sure was a beautiful sight.

Next, I rolled Laura over on her stomach and buried my face between her ass cheeks. She was blessed with a great butt; she has two perfect little round cheeks. Her ass tasted so good, I could have eaten it all night. Then, I remembered I had seen a bottle of lotion on the dresser...

I put some lotion on my finger and around her asshole. I stuck my finger in slowly, feeling resistance at first. After just a little gentle probing, I was able to slide my whole finger in.

After I had my cock nice and greasy, I rubbed the head on her ass. Once again she let out a sexy groan and I actually felt her asshole relax. I was able to get half of my cock inside. I had never fucked a girl in the ass before and I couldn't believe how good it felt. It was tighter than the tightest pussy. I couldn't stop myself from roughly shoving my cock all the way in and fucking her hard. She let out a little yelp of pain, and I felt myself cumming deep in her ass before too long.

I cleaned my cock in her mouth again and got dressed. I put her clothes back on and covered her with a blanket, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Though she was still passed out, she had a huge smile on her face. I realized she would be in a great mood the next day, and not even know why!

Now that I've had this mind blowing experience, everything else is dull. It's been 6 months and I can't get her out of my mind. I had a girl pretend like she's asleep when I'm fucking her, but it just wasn't the same. All I can think about is fucking Laura's sleeping face, and I now realize nothing else will do.

Earlier, John told me Delta Epsilon is having a party on Saturday. That just so happens to be Laura's sorority. Don't worry, I'm no fool, this time I'll be sure to bring my camcorder...

TO BE CONTINUED...