Exploring Megan Ch. 5

Story Info
Megan awakes in the night to a special surprise.
387 words
3.98
79.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonzob34
bonzob34
37 Followers

Megan was sitting on a warm beach, tanning. All around her were women; there was not a man in sight. Hundreds of attractive women, in sexy bathing suits. She wanted to get up and run, but she also wanted to stay. Stay and see if she could get one of them to come over and join her in her spot. Stay and see if she could get one of them to come back to her hotel with her. They were all naked, then. Naked and kissing and groping each other. She was getting turned on. It smelled like sex all around her. One woman came up to her. It looked like Jill! She bent lower and kissed her. Hard. Suddenly she was in the water. She could barely breathe. She felt her self drowning. She tried to escape, but. . .

Megan woke with a start but couldn't move much. Jill was straddling her head, pressing her pussy down onto Megan's face. "C'mon, wake up. Wake up and eat my pussy! I'm horny and you're gonna make me cum!" Jill half-whispered, half-yelled at her, pushing her pussy into Megan's mouth. All Megan could and wanted to do was starting eating, so she did. She stuck out her tongue, sticking it into Jill's juicy slit. Jill began grinding her hips, fucking Megan's face with her cunt. Megan was sticking her tongue in her friends pussy, and licking at her clit while she sucked and slurped away. Jill's pussy kept grinding at her face; her nose was pleasuring Jill's clit. Jill was moaning heavily now. Megan used both hands to grip Jill's thighs; she couldn't get enough of this pussy that was being forced upon her. After what seemed like an eternity, Jill came, screaming. "Oh god yes! Oh god! Ooh. . ." But it didn't stop there. Jill kept grinding away. "Eat me! Eat me!" she was screaming. She came again, nearly drowning Megan who was forced to gulp down her juices. Finally Jill slowed down and lay back down next to Megan. "Mmmm, thanks a lot. I really needed that. It's still late, why don't you go back to sleep."

"Feel free to wake me up like that anytime," Megan responded.

Megan wrapper her arms around Jill, and they cuddled together as they drifted off into sleep.

bonzob34
bonzob34
37 Followers