Exploring Nude with New Friends

Story Info
Continue to explore and dare.
1.3k words
3.96
32.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little backup before the story unfolds-In the last story I found 2 middle aged women that I challenged to explore nudist with as I had been laying out in the pool nude at a local hotel when they joined me and stated this was a first but were willing to go all the way if I could find a nudist colony.

On the next morning we all met at my SUV and loaded up for the 40 miles drive out to a country retreat up in the mountains. Since it was Sunday there was little traffic on the road.

Once we got off the Interstate we had about 30 miles of country road to navigate. We got to a pull off near a stream and I pulled over and said since I had registered on-line why don't we drive the rest of the way naked. At first they said what happens if we get pulled over. I said if you noticed there is little traffic so why don't we sit here by the stream for a while and just count how many people drive by. After 30 minutes we had yet to see a car and I said well if you're ready let's go now-but before I started back to the SUV I took my clothes off hoping to entice one or both of them. It worked. Carol was the first and then Jan followed suit. We put our clothes in the back and got in.

I slowly drove off and found some music we could all enjoy on the ride over. As we were driving I noticed Jan in the back seat was starting to squeeze her tits which excited me and started to get an erection. Carol noticed what was going on and decided to reach over and slowly stroke me. Within minutes she had my dick in her hand slowly stoking me. This was blowing my mind as I had just met the two of them yesterday. It wasn't long before Carol had bent over and had my dick in her mouth giving me the best blowjob I had in years. As she licked me clean Jan said this wasn't far and wanted to change seats so I pulled over the let them exchange seats.

As Jan got up front she released her seat to lay back and started to masturbate. This was blowing my mind. When she was done she asked if I had anything left for her. I said at my age I'm not sure but you can try. She said how old are you and I said 68-they couldn't believe it and both said at the same time they thought I was about their age-Mid 40's-they couldn't believe how good a shape I was in and how open I was. Since we were getting to the last bend and near the retreat I said we could put all on hold until the drive back.

We got to the gate and I honked and we waited and in about 10 minutes Chuck came to the gate to welcome us and we proceeded to drive up to the pool area. When we got out Chuck noticed we were all naked and told us to proceed to the pool area.

We all walked up and found a spot that would give us plenty of sun. We lay our towels out on the chairs and Jan and Carol asked me to oil them up which was my pleasure and I just prayed that I didn't get an erection. Once I had done them Jan took the oil and did me and the 3 of us lay there facing the pool. As more people showed up Carol reached over and said they sure come in all shapes and sizes.

After about 2 hours there was a group that said OK anyone interested in water volleyball and before I knew it Jan and Carol was in the pool so I decided to sit it out and watch.

Looking at the two of them I couldn't help but think that they had never done this before as neither showed any resistance to all the nakedness .

At about 4PM we decided it was time to drive back to the hotel so we proceeded to collect our things and say goodbye and thank everyone for their hospitality.

Carol said as we got in the car if we could find a quite spot off the road on the way back. I said I would look but why? She said that Jan and her had been talking and wanted them both to do something they had never done. OK-I'm game

As we got about 1/3 of the way towards the Interstate I found a dirt road that seemed to go off the path and we proceeded to drive to an area about 1 mile up a small hill. We parked to car and took our towels and lay them out under a big oak tree as the ladies proceeded to look around to see if anyone was near. They saw a young couple on top of the other hill but thought this would be OK.

As we put the towels down they said you lay in the middle as we want you to enjoy the both of us.

I thought WOW-this is a first.

I took turns kissing and caressing them both as they not only fondled me but did all they could to fondle each other and before I knew it Jan had rolled me over and was inserting my hard dick into her very wet pussy. As she did this Carol began to squat over my face to allow me to eat her. This was unbelievable and as we continued they changed positions so that I could fuck and eat both of them. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

We finished up and got dressed and headed back to the hotel. Once we got back it was only about 4PM and the sun was still streaming hot. As we got out of the car we noticed that there was nobody in the pool area and Carol said since we are all leaving tomorrow why don't we go to the pool. We went back to our rooms and got changed and met back at the pool.

We found the same area we had been at the day before and we noticed there were only 2 cars in the parking area and the manager's office blinds we closed so we found the appropriate spot and pulled out stuff together. Neither Carol or Jan hesitated and almost immediately took their swim suits off and I followed.

We lay there for about an hour when Carol said why don't we go change and walk across the street for a drink and we all agreed.

About 20 minutes later we were walking across the street. Carol and Jan were dressed in a short mini and a halter top and said no bra or panties and I had my jeans and tee shirt. When we got to the bar we took the table in the back corner and order a round of drinks. With Carol and Jan on each side they were both rubbing my legs working their way up to cause a great erection. As they did that I was able to squeeze each of their tits and alternate. Soon Jan had me unzipped.

This was going to be a first (at least for me as now I am sure these ladies had put me on for 2 days)but I was game.

Carol asked if I would finger fuck her while Jan gave me a hand job. I couldn't believe what was going on.

Soon the manager came over and said that one of the waitress' saw what was going on and asked us to leave.

As embarrassed as we were we apologized and left.

Walking back to the hotel Jan and Carol had one more scheme up their sleeve. They asked me to their hotel room which was on the 1st floor. When we got in they immediately took off their clothes and asked I do the same. Then they open the window curtains and window as they wanted the whole world to see what they were about to do.

What a weekend!