Exploring the World: Jennifer's Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I was there. From fully beneath her, I looked up at her slick, soaking wet bare pussy lips, her clit now a red-wet button at the top of her perfect full flower-petal lips, and without restraint I brought my mouth to those lips with a hunger I have never known. I thrust my tongue in and out of her cunt so hard I thought it would come out of my mouth. Her juices ran onto my tongue and into my throat so fast I thought she was peeing, but I didn't even care if she was...the flavor of it had sunk deep into my soul and deep into my sex and I knew it was the taste of my own private Jennifer, that she was no one else's and she was all mine to do with whatever I wanted and I needed everything from her, every fluid, every sound, every taste, every touch.

When my tongue found her hard pink clitoris, and I sucked it greedily into my mouth, her thighs closed on my face, her legs wrapped around my neck with her ankles in a cross lock and she began bucking like a wild horse. I held onto her buttocks for dear life as I sucked and teased, and licked and stroked her until I felt a volcano in her erupt...and then she did cum. I'd ejaculated once, when a boyfriend had done a special job on me, but I thought I'd imagined it...yet she did it to me. She erupted all over my chin, my chest, my tongue, juice squirting out of her everywhere, flavor like rich heaven splashing on my tongue and into my throat, her body jerking and convulsing, her legs wrapped fully around my head, not letting it go as I literally drank her up, soaking my face completely, drenching my hair, but I wanted it all. I pressed her buttocks as hard against my face as her own feet and calves were pushing my face into her crotch. She just kept cumming. It was either the longest orgasm I'd ever seen, or it was dozens in a row, until at last she subsided, me gently lapping at the sopping wet pussy lips like the thirstiest cat in the world at last finding a bowl of with milk.

Then I stood up, my legs so shaky I thought I might fall down, and I untied her, and let her out of her gag and blindfold. Her lips were on mine in an instant, her tongue cleaning the inside of my mouth of all her flavors, mixing them with the taste of her mouth then she let them all gently slide back in, not swallowing, letting our saliva build up until it was a communion of her sexuality, her mouth and my mouth, intermixing between each other. It was the most perfect flavor I had ever tasted. I could have let her tongue stay on mine, and that flavor fill our mouths forever.

Instead, she, my little slave, nipple clamps still on, backside obviously burning with pain, she pressed me as hungrily back onto the bed as I had done to her, but maybe even more so. She nearly tore off my leather brassiere, but the straps were too strong, so she figured them out and pulled it off. Her tongue and mouth were all over my breasts, my nipples, my neck, my underarms. Yes, she sat there, lapping at my underarms, reveling in my scent. Then she kept going, her tongue in my navel, along the top of my panties which she quickly removed. She passed up my pussy with only a couple of hungry nibble and kisses, going down my leg to my own feet, which she placed into her mouth as if they were the last meal in the world. Her tongue roved between my toes, along my heel and ankle, back up to the softness of my instep (which made me squirm), and again to the valleys and ridges in and around the toes, taking each one in and sucking it like a little cock. Then she reached under me and flipped me over.

Her bites and tongue trails led up the backs of my thighs to the crack of my buttocks, where she ran her tongue up and down gently, just touching the outside, making me moan gutturally, then I felt her hands part my cheeks and her tongue settled into my ass.

I literally screamed, this young 19 year old nipple-clamped, collared slave-girl of mine was now gently inserting her tongue into my anus, widening it with round circular motions, then thrusting deep inside, her chin and nose pressed hard against me. She began to move her face up and down, her tongue pointing out hard, meeting no resistance as my anus opened up for her, and I continued screaming, moving my buttocks up to meet each thrust of her tongue, a wave building up in me like I had never experienced as her hands pressed up hard on the front of my pelvis, driving my asshole deeper into each exploratory thrust of her tongue. Then, clenching my thighs against each other so hard I thought I'd break them, I came in a shockwave that started in my ass and went deep into my vagina, way up near my cervix, shuddering through my vaginal walls, cresting at my clitoris which then exploded as well, my nerves expanding in a shower of pleasure centered on that sweet tongue in my ass and radiating outward until it eclipsed my whole body, until there was nothing but my gentle, open ass pressed hard against my sweet Jennifer's tongue buried deep inside my bottom, and this orgasm of energy that wiped out my vision and all my other senses, until I collapsed with no more strength left.

My tongue lolled out of my mouth, my breath coming in wheezes so fast I couldn't count them. My eyes were totally unfocused as she slid her soft skin up mine, tilted my head up to her with her hands, and she shared the sweet taste of my ass and her tongue with me, swirling it around my passive mouth, my eyes closed, the taste intoxicating.

I had never once had an orgasm without some clitoral contact. And that orgasm she'd just given me was hands-down the strongest, and most potent I had ever had. It was her that pressed me up into the bed, slid me under the sheets, all the while keeping her mouth as much in contact with mine as possible, then covered us both together, nestling her body up against mine, one leg stretched out over my belly, the soft sole of her foot stroking back and forth along my thigh. She was still kissing me. I really didn't want her to stop. Her mouth was full of the perfect synthesis of our sex...her own pussy, my ass, her mouth and mine, all together in one magnificent flavor that could not be duplicated except in this same way. Knowing that, I wanted it this same way every night. I was thinking, as her tongue gently swirled along mine, lapping up against my gums and then straining lightly into my throat before retreating...every night, from now on, we can do this exact same thing. Every night forever. And then everything I'd ever wanted in life will be fulfilled by these perfect pleasures.

After a few hours, our lips now still touching, and our tongues occasionally sliding softly forth to breach the other's lips, we fell asleep. But as I did so, I was thanking God, or Life , or Nature, or whatever, for this incredible gift. She was all mine. And tomorrow was another day...

* * *

The next morning, as I sat there, Jennifer lying naked below me, face down on the carpet, her legs spread while I straddled her left thigh, rubbing my pussy gently and slowly against the oily soft lotion on her skin, I wondered at what I had done. I was rubbing gobs and gobs of soothing moisturizer into the angry red welts that were all over her back, buttocks and upper thighs, and yet my own pussy was still hot as I slid it slowly back and forth along the back of her thigh. I had rubbed off on many things in my time, but nothing so soft and sensual as Jennifer's thigh. I could feel the very gradual building to an orgasm, but I was still grounded on earth when I asked her (my eyes closed, focused only on the feel of my clit and wet lips slipping smoothly along the sweet satin of her skin), "I hit you too hard last night, didn't I?"

Her voice was a gentle whisper, as if she also was focused only on that part of her thigh that was in contact with my own sweetness. "You don't understand, Mistress. I want you to hit me as hard as you want to. I think that's what you did, so you made me very happy."

Rubbing a little faster, I breathed, "Yes, but I think I wanted even more. To hit you harder. I mean, I almost made you bleed."

She raised her thigh a little to angle it better against my clitoris while my hands still rubbed the lotion into her lower back. "Then you should have made me bleed," was all she said.

I stopped against her thigh, looking down at her. Her back glistened from the lotion, and the red welts had now subsided to pinkish-red striped across her skin, and her face, turned sideways, her hair spilling out over the carpet, was angelic. She was smiling, happy, her eyes closed, her hips beginning to flex so that she could make her thigh continue in my rhythm.

I choked out, "You'd let me make you bleed?"

Her smile was beatific as she said, "You need to understand, Mistress, my happiness comes from yours. You need to do to me whatever you want to do, without thinking about me. Every time you make yourself happy using me, you make me happy."

I rubbed a long, deep stroke against her thigh, sliding my slick lips down to the backside of her knee, then drawing myself slowly up along her thigh until my back arched to push my pussy against her buttocks, gasping sharply out loud from its effect on me. I really did own her. In every way. "Then I will do that," I said to her. "But," I continued, "I may ask you what you feel sometimes, and you must tell me the truth. Like now. Will you do that?"

She nodded against the carpet, twisting her thigh against my pussy for effect. "I will."

"Then tell me," I asked softly, bending down to her ear, my tongue just making the slightest entrance to its insides, and I whispered, "did I hit you too hard last night? For you to enjoy it?"

Glowing, nuzzling her ear up against my tongue so that I could put it in deeper, she sighed, "No. When you hit me so hard that it makes you hotter than you've ever been, then I want you to keep hitting me that hard. If it means that later, it will take you hitting me so hard that I bleed to make you as hot as you were last night, then please, make me bleed."

Her ear tasted so good. So soft, the tang of her wax so sweet. "I may hit you harder," I said gently into her ear, "but I don't want to permanently hurt you. don't ever want to make you bleed. You are my treasure and I wouldn't want to ruin your sweet skin."

Sighing again with my tongue in her ear, she said, "Whatever you say, Mistress."

I bit her earlobe then, very hard, but not nearly enough to make her bleed. She yelped in surprise, but her expression turned right from pain to pleasure.

"But," I said, "Just to keep you on your toes," and I bit her even harder, watching her eyes squint from the pain, "I may hit you that hard once or twice."

"Good," she said, squirming beneath me.

* * *

Yet this was another day. I'd coated her in lotion, but it was the weekend, so she didn't have to work, nor did I. That day, I spent mostly enjoying her. Although I had discovered the miracle of her sexuality (and my own), her very self was really as great a pleasure. She still smiled brightly when we talked, she laughed and made me laugh (sometimes so much my stomach hurt), joking with me and poking fun at the things and people and places we both knew. She did this, though all the while she was in her camisole and panties, and yet I was dressed comfortably in sweats and a long T-shirt. As the day wore on, and I kept noticing the slope of her thigh curving into her buttocks, the swell of her breasts beneath the silk that covered them, I suddenly stopped her and demanded she dress in "outside clothes", though she was to leave off all her underwear.

Of course, she rapidly obeyed, and then I took her out shopping...at my local Victoria's Secret. It was unbearable almost, picking things out for her...and we totally ignored any strange looks we got from clientele or personnel as we laughed and held the items up against each other. In the end, I bought her another thousand dollars worth of lingerie, maxing out my credit card. I didn't care. To me, that was the best money I had ever spent.

So I brought her home, and she began to model it for me.

Remember, this was a 19 year old former cheerleader, whose body was as perfect as they came, and whose face would have melted anyone who could see the inherent beauty in all that which was female. Her soft green eyes and long, light-brown hair flashed around me as she placed on high-hip-huggers, her deep belly button making me hunger to slide my tongue in it, then she would spin around and show off the meeting of her buttocks and the cream-colored skin of the sides of her cheeks and thighs. Her breasts would almost gleam from underneath the black, green and white satin and silk bras she wore, all of them displaying her hardened nipples and darkened aureole's through the misty fog of the lace.

My mouth was watering, when I stood up and put on the music, turned around to her and told her to dance.

Her response was instant, her eyes closing, her hips swaying to the beat of the sensual rock music I'd put on, her hands leading a trail up each other above her head. She danced towards me, changing her view from side to side, sidling one hip at me, then alternating it to the other, until she was right in front of me, her stomach undulating, that deep navel a succulent target amid the tight skin of her stomach. She waved it in front of me, actually pouting out her tummy so that her belly button was right in front of my tongue, then pulling it back as my lips tried to taste her.

She then spun around, showing me her voluptuous bottom, her fingers pulling up the bands of her panties so that they rode way up her hips and stomach, and the small back-part pulled all the way into the crevice of her sensuous cheeks. I could see both of her buttocks now, perfect, unadorned save for the black lace strap that separated them and the haunting image of the little dark rosebud that was centered in between, and the unbelievably sweet lips that pushed against the tightness of the silk between her legs. I think I moaned then, my hand reaching out.

She pulled away, turning her head over her shoulder, smiling at me so sexily I thought I'd stop breathing, and she began to sway her hips to the music much more strongly, falling to the floor, crawling away from me like a cat on the prowl, bringing one knee way up toward her shoulder before planting it, allowing me to see the slight brown skin around her anus and the edges of her pussy straining against the silk, then pulling her other leg up along the same way. She planted both knees next to each other, then tucked her head under her legs so that she was looking at me upside down straight in the eyes while I hungered for her pussy, her ass, her breasts, her mouth. My hand was in my own crotch, stroking wildly now, as she turned around, catlike, and crawled back toward me, her eyes never missing mine. When she got to me, her mouth on a level with my pelvis, she pulled my hand out from my panties and she sucked my fingers one by one, all the way to the base.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I wanted to suck every part of her, have her suck every part of me, I wanted...everything. But I was her Mistress, and she my Slave, and I wanted now to feel that glory over her, feel her as all my own.

I grabbed her hair, and literally dragged her into the bedroom, though she kept up a pace on her hands and knees. I picked her up, feeling stronger than I ever had, and I tossed her onto the bed, locking her feet tight into the straps I had with her legs spread wide, then locking her hands tight. I ripped her brand new lingerie of her, biting the elastic until it broke, leaving bright red marks where the fabric tore at her as it came off. I didn't care that it was expensive. She was there, spread eagle and tied up, totally vulnerable, in front of me. I looked at her, drinking in her sweet shaved bare pussy lips that looked so young and soft, her breasts, nipples engorged with blood and stiff, her stomach tight, her yes a mask of lust and hunger for any diversion I wanted.

I just stood there, enjoying her, looking at that beauty, that hair spilled out over the pillowcase, her wrists straining against the straps, her legs spread so wide against the bed post, her pussy so open and bare. Then I walked over to my toy box, always keeping my eye on her.

I seized my riding crop, and I stood before her with it, letting her look into my eyes. Then I brought it down very hard on her right nipple, staring intently into her eyes as they closed for a moment from the shock of the pain, but then opened again immediately to drink in my gaze with an even deeper hunger.

"Say it," I whispered.

"More," she groaned.

"Beg me," I said, and I struck her nipple again, making it at once white, then bright red, her body writhing against her straps, her eyes closing and opening to focus again on mine.

"Please, Mistress", she begged, her voice earnest and full of hunger, "Please...harder. Please."

The crop came down on her other nipple, stinging it, and she screamed from the pain and shock of it, her buttocks rising off the bed, her hips twisting, her cry almost instantly becoming a moan.

Her eyes focused on me again, very tightly...very, very hungry.

"Please, Mistress," she begged, "Harder."

My pussy began to soak my panties as I brought the crop down on her stomach, right across that precious navel I so much wanted to put my tongue into. Her back arched up like a wave, her pelvis coming to a peak, a scream pulling from her lips...and I didn't stop.

I then brought it against her left breast, and before she could writhe out of the way, against her right. She screamed and writhed and flexed, her heels turning white as she lunged up into and away from the crashing, smacking sound of the crop coming down so hard on her nipples, her stomach, her thighs.

Then I couldn't resist. I aligned myself to see her sex, and I smacked her...not as hard, but very firmly...across her clit.

She screamed, bucking against the bed so hard I was sure she'd break her bonds, so I had to try it again, still firm but not brutal. Then once again I struck her sweet little nub, reddening it slightly, my Jennifer now fully crying, her tears pouring down her face in contrast to the arching of her hips to greet my own hard smacks against her mons and lips and clit. Jennifer's mouth was open so wide, her screams so loud, but her pussy was absolutely dripping, soaking the top of the blankets as I kept on hitting her.

One more hard smack to her sweet little lips and she screamed and didn't stop for awhile, her hips jutting forward, her butt off the bed, her body convulsing and straining, her voice echoing the same cry again and again, "Yes, Mistress! Yes, Mistress!"

She'd cum from me...just knowing it was me.

When she was done shuddering, I untied her, my breathing as fast as I'd ever known it, but I calmly pushed her away when she tried to press her mouth up to mine, enjoying her hurt, pouty little face. Its not that I didn't want it. But I wanted something else more.

"No," I said quietly, "you can't have my mouth yet." I pressed her head down toward my own soft spot, and said, "I want you to eat me until I tell you to stop"

And Heaven followed that statement.

I almost can't describe what it is like, to have told someone (in this case, the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen) that they were to eat you until you said "stop", and to have it happen.

She just kept going.

Her tongue roved inside my inner lips, pressing against my urethra, into my vagina, licking steadily at my gushing walls, sucking in my flavor, then pulling out to slide into the creases between my little lips and my mons. And of course, she would often, very hungrily, find my hard rosebud. She would suckle it at first, then begin to alternate the pressure on it, fluttering her tongue against it like a butterfly's wings, then stroking it circularly like my fingers would do when I masturbated (only her tongue was so much softer).