Exposed

Story Info
Training in exposure by Master.
2k words
3.81
53.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
springs
springs
1 Followers

The sun shone through the curtains as slave sue woke. she opened her eyes to find Master watching her. He was sitting on the bed in His robe and He bent forward to kiss her. 'Good morning, my pet,' He said. 'I have a surprise for you this morning'. slave sue smiled sleepily. Master's surprises might be fun, or embarrassing, or erotic, but she loved them all.

The door bell rang, and Master was clearly expecting someone. 'Wait here,' He said. slave sue lay back in bed and tried to listen as He answered the door, but Master was speaking too softly. she could hear a man talking to Him. The door was closed and Master returned to the bedroom. He picked up a blindfold from the bedside table and told slave to put it on. When her eyes were covered, He pulled back the covers and told her to step out of bed. she stood beside the bed as He tidied it, then He helped her back onto it, so she lay naked across it, on top of the covers. 'Put your feet on either side of the window pet,' He said. slave did as she was told, with a little help. Then she heard Master open the curtains and realised that she was exposed to anyone who might be outside.

'Finger!', He ordered, and slave reached down to touch her pussy lips, finding herself wet already. Then she heard a noise. It was the window cleaner! she blushed with embarrassment, imagining what he could see as he washed the glass. she was glad Master had blindfolded her so that she could not see the man's face. she felt Master's breath on her cheek and He whispered in her ear, 'Give him a good show pet, he is cleaning our windows for nothing!' Then she felt Master's fingers holding her labia apart and her fingers felt for her engorged clit. she was so wet and horny by now and she was very close to cumming. Master heard her short breaths and little moans and He smiled. 'The window cleaner is almost done here pet, make sure you cum before he finishes.' slave sue needed no further encouragement and her fingers rubbed furmly as she pushed herself over the edge. 'Thank You Master,' she sighed, and she felt His lips kiss her little button. 'Good girl,' He told her, and she heard the curtains being closed again.

Master was also feeling horny, so He knelt over His slave and used her soft mouth for His pleasure, finally spilling His cum over her breasts before He allowed her to remove the blindfold. Master ordered slave to rub His cum into her breasts, then they lay together for a while and kissed, and Master explained His plans for the day.

'This was just the start of your exposure training today, My pet,' He said. 'It's a lovely day and I want to display you. There is a competition for living statues at the park, and I have entered you as Venus.' He smiled as slave realised what kind of statue she might have to be, and blushed again. 'After you have showered and we have eaten, I am going to cover your body and hair with white make-up. I will enjoy doing that, I'm sure,' He smiled again.

After breakfast, slave was told to stand completely still as Master covered her in the thick white greasepaint. He paid particular attention to her nipples, squeezing them tight to make them stand out, and He used long slow strokes to coat her outer labia. slave was desperately horny for Him, but knew He had no intention of filling her cunt with His manhood til much later. When He was finished, He led her to the mirror so that she could see herself. 'Find a good pose that you can hold for at least 15 minutes', He told her. slave posed as a statue until she found a position they both liked, then Master draped a sheet over her arms and around her body, making sure that nothing important was covered. 'We will drive to the park,' He said. I have put a sheet on the car seat, but you can't be covered as the make-up might rub off.' So slave sue sat naked in the car and they drove to the park. she was then led, naked apart from the sheet, to the central area where the competition was to be held, trying to avoid the stares of the people they passed on the way. Master seemed very happy to be displaying her and she was glad she was pleasing Him.

They signed in to the competition and slave sue was made to stand on a small podium. Master told her to take up her position and He draped the sheet lightly over her arms, making sure her breasts, cunt and bottom were all exposed. slave was very aware of her nakedness, but the make-up made her feel a little less vulnerable. Master stood back and admired her, and she knew He was proud to show her off. He told her to stand very still as the judges were approaching. The competitors were all standing in a circle and she couldn't see the others as she was facing outwards. The judges arrived and they stood and discussed her for what seemed like ages. One of the men came closer and examined her in detail, making her very embarrassed but also turning her on. Then they moved on to the next competitor. Master sat back on a nearby park bench and watched as others passed by and admired His slavegirl.

Several men walked up to her and looked very closely at her cunt, admiring its shaven beauty, until slave could feel her juices running down inside her vagina. she looked down and saw that the make-up was starting to run and she looked to Master. He came over and decided they would leave. 'I'm not really interested in the competition results pet', He explained. 'It was just a nice opportunity to have you exposed in public.' He helped her down from the podium and they walked slowly back to the car.

Back home, Master allowed slave to shower and He helped her wash the make-up from her hair. Then He led her to the bedroom and made slow, passionate love to her until they both came. They fell asleep in each others' arms.

Later, Master woke His slave and told her they had been invited to a party that evening. He had already decided what she would wear and had laid it out on the bed: black hold-up stockings and a sheer black dress. Nothing else, apart from her heels and jewellery, was to be allowed. slave washed and got ready, applying her make-up and nail varnish to Master's specifications, and dressing in the clothes He had chosen. Eventually she presented herself to Him for inspection, feeling very sexy. Master had her stand with her legs wide and her hands behind her head. Then He ran His hands up her legs and over her mons to ensure she was smooth. He inserted His finger into her cunt and was pleased to find she was still wet, a fine mixture of His juices and hers. He gave her His finger to suck, then kissed her lightly on the lips so as not to smear her lipstick. 'You look lovely pet', He said, and slave smiled with happiness.

slave sure was very conscious of the thin material of her dress and her naked body showing through it, especially in the cool night air as they went out to the car. Master instructed her to pull up her hem and spread her legs for His pleasure as they drove to the party.

They arrived at a large Gothic-style hotel and Master told slave to stand still as He fastened on her collar. He led her up the entrance steps and into a large room full of Masters and their slaves, nodding to some that He knew. she recognised one of them as the judge in the park who had taken such an interest in her silky pussy. They were given drinks and slave stood quietly with Master, her eyes lowered, as He chatted to friends. Although she didn't look directly at the men in the room, she was aware that some of them were taking an interest in her body, and she smiled a little to herself, knowing that this would please Master.

After a while, having had two or three glasses of wine on an empty stomach, slave began to feel drowsy. she whispered to Master that she needed to sit down, but He smiled. 'The wine was drugged. I have more plans for your training, My pet', He said. 'Come with me.'

slave followed Him to a large, deeply-carpeted staircase and they went up and along a corridor. Master opened a door and they entered a large room with a high ceiling and large windows draped with red velvet. The bed had only a single sheet covering it. 'Strip,' said Master, and slave removed her dress quickly. 'Stockings too,' He said, and she rolled them down and removed them. 'Now lie on your back under the sheet and spread your legs'. slave got into the bed and covered herself with the sheet. 'You may sleep if you wish pet, but stay in that position', Master told her, 'I will be back shortly'.

The room was dimly lit and slave sue found her eyes closing. she awoke to feel the sheet being pulled slowly over her legs, but she was still drowsy and assumed it was Master. she closed her eyes and fell into semi-consciousness, feeling the material slide slowly upwards as first her legs and then her cunt were exposed. she heard a voice, a man asking if he might touch. Then Master spoke from a distance, agreeing, and she felt the man's hand very softly on her legs. she was fully aware of what was happening to her but helpless to do anything, and anyway Master was there, so she just lay still. The hand continued upwards and she felt him stroke her pussy lips. 'So smooth', he said, and Master laughed. 'My slave is very good at that', He said proudly.

she heard murmuring and realised that there were others in the room. Other hands began to touch her, and each one stroked her pussy lightly. she could feel her body responding even though her head was spinning, and she could do nothing to stop them even if she had wanted to. Then the sheet was removed and she was lying naked and completely exposed. Flashes went off and she realised that one of the men was taking pictures of her smooth cunt. she heard Master telling the man that he wanted the photos to be kept betwen His private friends, so that slave would know that they know every inch of her body, but also that the photos were safe. she could feel her juices flowing and started to reach down to touch herself, but stopped as she remembered that she was in Master's presence and had not been given permission. One of the men commented that she needed to be seen to, and she heard laughter from the others. Master asked His friends to leave so that He could attend to His own needs as well as His slave's.

The last of them left and Master closed the door. He took off His clothes and came to stand at the foot of the bed. 'Well done, pet', He said, 'I am very pleased with your progress today, and I have been told that you won the competition too. Master is going to reward you now'. slave looked up and could make out His silhouette and His large erection standing proud over her. she sighed and laid back, a smile on her lips as Master entered her and took her into sub-space once again...

springs
springs
1 Followers