Exposed

Story Info
Alexis meets some new friends.
1k words
3.51
62.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t think this place is open Johnny,” I say, looking up at the dark façade of the building. A street address is conspicuously absent under the blacked out windows, the pavement deserted. As the December wind from the Bay chills my bare legs you take my hand, leading me across the street.

“Trust me Alexis, this place never closes,” you tell me, rapping sharply on the heavy wooden door. It opens slowly, revealing more darkness within.

“This way sweetie, just follow me,” you instruct, leading me down a hallway, the sharp heels of my stilettos puncturing the carpet.

“Johnny,” I ask nervously, “didn’t you say we were going to a party with some of your friends?”

I can barely make out your face as you turn towards me, patting my shoulder reassuringly.

“Don’t worry Lexi, you’ll meet them soon enough.” Reaching into your leather jacket you bring out a small black bag and hand it to me.

“Just go in this door behind you, someone will take your coat. This is a gift for you, I think you’ll like it,” you smile.

Fumbling in the dark, I finally manage to find the door handle. I enter what appears to be a large restroom, elaborately done up in dark gray chrome, fluorescent lights shining brightly. A small Filipino girl approaches me, her navy blue flannel suit very professional, sensible pumps encasing her feet.

“Hello, welcome,” she says, her hand reaching for my coat. “You may change in the room at the back if you’d like.”

I walk cautiously to the back and push open the door to a tiny changing room. Reaching into the bag I pull out a thin white teddy, hardly more than a scrap of fabric.

“What the hell?” I think to myself, holding it up. “There’s hardly any room for anything in this.”

I stand there puzzled, trying to figure out what in the world is happening.

“Madam,” the Filipino lady inquires from outside the room, “is everything alright? I believe your friend wanted you to wear the outfit this evening.”

Completely confused, I slide out of my black knit dress and pull off my underwear. Leaving the clothing in a pile on the floor I step into the outfit, pulling it up over my smooth hips. The silky fabric digs into my cunt as I arrange the shoulder straps, trying unsuccessfully to cover my breasts.

“Has he lost his mind?” I wonder, staring at the 1” strips barely covering my nipples.

Opening the door I step out into the glaring lights again as the woman nods approvingly.

“Very nice, I’m sure he will be pleased,” she offers, holding the restroom door open for me.

Leaning patiently against the wall, you turn to me and give me a gentle kiss.

“Perfect, absolutely perfect,” you murmur, your hand rubbing my ass softly.

My curiosity piqued, I follow behind you, my nipples growing hard in the air conditioned hallway. As we turn a corner we come upon a large room, the only piece of furniture a heavy circular table made of more gray chrome. We sit together on the table, your hand stroking my leg.

“Lexi, do you trust me?” you ask seriously, looking into my eyes.

“Well … of course I do, Johnny, I love you,” I reply, my tongue nervously licking my lips.

“Good baby, then I just want you to lay back and relax. Keep watching me, don’t take those beautiful blue eyes off my face.”

I lay back against the cold chrome, my eyes locked on yours. You slide off the table and step between my legs, parting them slightly. You gaze at me, eyes filled with lust then return to stand beside me.

Minutes pass, as we stare at one another. Then, just as I begin to grow restless, I feel the touch of warm skin on my pussy, pushing aside the silk, fingers parting my full lips. I gasp, shock causing me to instinctively look for the source of the touch.

“Alexis, look at me,” you whisper, hand under my chin, forcing my head back onto the table.

“Johnny, what …” I whimper, scared.

“It’s OK baby, just relax, it’ll be good,” you comfort, hands cupping my breasts, squeezing the tender flesh.

“But … but, I don’t understand,” I beg, my eyes still on yours.

“I want them to see baby, see how beautiful you are, taste how sweet your pussy is,” you whisper, your fingers twisting my swollen nipples.

“Johnny, oh God,” I breathe, as a strange tongue probes at my clit. My nervousness erupts into arousal as two fingers slide inside my softness, seeking my rough spot. The fingers begin to rub fiercely, teeth biting my hard clit as you lower your head to suck at my breast.

“Don’t look Alexis, don’t look,” you order me as my hips begin to undulate against the table. “Just feel it, feel them touching you, fucking you, show them your pussy baby, let them lick it.”

More hands now, prodding, poking, desperate fingers digging into my thighs as I squirm, watching your face, my eyes glazed.

“Yeah Alexis, let them see you cum baby, show them how good it feels,” you pant, pulling your cock from your pants.

“God Johnny, how many baby, how many, oh it feels so good, I love it, watch me cum baby, I’m gonna cum for them,” I scream, my back arching in the air as wave after wave rocks my throbbing cunt. I feel my thick juice running down my thighs as the fingers slowly leave my sopping hole, the tongue giving my clit one final flick.

“Lexi,” you moan, your hand racing the length of your pulsing dick as you stand over me. “Please baby.”

“Yes Johnny, yes baby,” I groan, spreading my sticky thighs apart. “Fuck me baby, let them see, I want them to watch us together.”

You thrust your cock deep inside of me as I wrap my legs around your firm waist, my eyes never leaving yours. You pound my cunt with your hips, your cock filling me completely, lost in your arousal, hands kneading my heaving tits. Faster you move, deeper.

“Johnny, do it, fill me up,” I cry, my back sliding on the chrome as you fuck me.

“Lexi, Lexi, oh fuck, so close baby,” you grunt, pushing farther into me, my muscles squeezing your cock tightly. My hands grip your ass, pulling you in as I feel your spasms begin, filling me with your hot cum, loving it …