Exposed at Night

Story Info
Girlfriend suprises me when she agrees to show off.
1.5k words
4.19
97k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xmx_xfx
xmx_xfx
47 Followers

Ok another true story. Again, all names have been changed to protect the innocent. First a description. I am 26, a white male, about 6', 190 lbs, and pretty muscular, and for the sake of the story I will be using the name "Jack". Women have called me attractive and say I'm 'big' for my size. Depends what you consider 8" to be. "Jill" (clichéd I know) is 23, 5'5", 120 lbs, has nice curves, a shaved pussy, and 36c breasts. She is very fit and constantly gets attention from other males.

A couple of years ago I lived in an apartment complex with a couple of buddies. During this time my girlfriend surprised me with a refreshing new desire for sex and even a willingness to try some new things. Among those were some public displays of her body and sex. Usually she is very uptight when it comes to these kinds of things (unless you get A LOT of alcohol in her and even then it's a matter of luck) and will do very little that would be considered taboo or risky. Luckily, something about the apartment changed that and I was able to reap the benefits. Our apt. was on the corner of the building and my room had a balcony which faced both the neighboring apartments and a public side street.

One night while drinking and enjoying the apartments Jacuzzi and a nice make out session with Jill, I began moving for more sensual zones on her body. Now this was nothing new as we had fooled around in the spa before, even going as far as having sex, though neither one of us really loved it as it was too hot to really get going. So to continue, I began nibbling at her ear and kissing along her collar and throat making her moan softly and pull me closer with desire. I reached up with one hand and began to massage her breast through her bikini top extracting more moans from her. She began to straddle me and grind her pussy against my hardening cock (which is very effective when there is nothing but a thin bikini bottom and board shorts between the two of you). Still grinding against me, Jill leaned back allowing me better access to her chest. Taking the opportunity, I reached up with both hands and began exploring her tits. After a few moments of this I grabbed both sides of her bikini top and pulled it to the side exposing her beautiful tits.

Now keep in mind the apt. spa was in the middle of many units and not covered in any way. So here I was, Jill's tits fully exposed for anyone who happened to look our way, my hands roaming all over her body. We stayed like that for a bit, alternately making out and enjoying her amazing breasts. As these things go, our hands began to wander lower. First I reached down and started fingering her under the water while she reached inside my shorts and started eagerly stroking my cock. Of course after a few minutes of this we both became far too warm sitting in the spa and decided to take it back to my room. Adjusting her top and toweling off a bit she stepped out of the spa and led the way back to my apt. Now it was very late (technically the spa had been closed for hours) and Jill surprised me by doing something I never expected. About 10 feet from the apt. door she stopped, threw me her towel and with a sly smile untied her bikini top. I watched as, in full view of the nearby street, her top dropped off exposing once again her perfect breasts and she followed it by untying her bottoms and tossing those to me as well. There stood my girlfriend, fully naked in public view, smiling wryly as she turned and strode leisurely to the apt. door and inside.

Of course I was right behind her as we made our way up the stairs and to my room. We weren't worried about my room mates since they both had to work and were long since asleep. I made it inside my room, shut the door and turned to find Jill laying spread out on the bed. I dropped the towels and swimwear, ripped my board shorts off in record time, and made my way to kneel by the bed in between her legs. I admired her completely shaved pussy before I began to tease her first with my finger then with my tongue. As her moans escalated, I began eating her more vigorously which only encouraged her to get louder. At this time I had an idea, since she seemed so daring tonight I moved from her pussy up her body, rubbing my cock against her wetness as I did so, and whispered that I wanted her somewhere else. She asked where and I told her to stand up and led her to the balcony.

Thinking to grab a blanket as we went (the balcony wall was rough stucco), I draped it along the wall for padding and gently leaned her against the wall facing me (away from the street). We began to kiss passionately and I slipped my hand down and started playing with her clit. Her breathing became faster so I quickened until I felt her clench down on my fingers with her first orgasm. Moaning against my neck as she came, she pushed even harder against me wanting more. When the orgasm released her, Jill whispered in my ear "I want you inside me. NOW!"

Not one to deny a lady what she wants, I told her to turn around so I could fuck her doggy style. Jill turned, keeping her chest below the wall (which came about to our waists) and positioned her ass towards my waiting cock. After a quick feel and light slap on her amazing ass, I grabbed my cock and began to run it along her wet lips. After a few moments her juices lubricated me enough that I grabbed her hips and gently pulled her back against me. I know most must think this, but entering her pussy is always absolute heaven. She seems to milk your cock with her pussy as you slide in and out and even after years of dating, she is still tight as a virgin. So as I begin to build rhythm thrusting inside her with her pushing back against me, I reach up with one hand and start pulling her hair (something she loves). Jill starts to moan things like, "harder" and "oh yeah, fuck me" as I continue thrusting inside her bareback.

This whole time Jill has kept her chest below the wall and safely out of view but I wanted to change that. Still pulling on her hair, I reach with my other hand and begin to massage her breasts and nipples. After a few moments I move on to grasp her shoulder and begin pulling her back against me but also upward. As she realizes what I want she must have been turned on because she seemed to get even wetter and to push against me even harder. As she moaned she moved with my guiding hand and stood leaning almost over the wall of the balcony, her hands braced and her tits in full view of both the street and apartments across the street. Thinking of someone looking over to see my Jill topless, getting fucked from behind was almost enough to push me over the edge and I started hammering her with all I had. Her moans got loud enough to attract attention from any passerby's who might be walking on the sidewalk below (there were none unfortunately) and as I thrust inside her I reached around with both hands. One I used to explore her breasts, the other I used to rub her clit and feel her wet lips wrapped around my dick. Soon it was all too much and with the thought of someone watching my gorgeous girlfriend's tits bounce in plain view as I fucked her from behind, we both came at the same time, her juices so wet around my cock and my cum exploding inside her.

I pulled out, exhausted and very satisfied. Jill surprised me still by turning to smile at me (after catching her breath), winking, and climbing onto the balcony wall. Once balanced she sat facing the street and motioned me over. Staring at her I saw her spread her legs wide so anyone would have a unobstructed view of her box and my cum dripping out onto the roof below. After a moment of sensually rubbing her inner thigh and her tits, she climbed down, kissed me deeply and went inside. We went to bed and woke the next morning for some more great sex and a new day of adventures.

Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing. Please feel free to contact me or leave feedback as I enjoy hearing your thoughts almost as much as writing or reading a story itself.

xmx_xfx
xmx_xfx
47 Followers