Exposed Ch. 04

Story Info
My personal story of exhibitionism.
2.6k words
4.5
40.8k
17
3

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E_Harley
E_Harley
348 Followers

The rest of the summer pretty much duplicated our sexual cat and mouse game although he was getting longer looks and feels of my nylon covered assets and I was tactually exploring his erection by slipping my fingers down the front of his pants.

With the addition of his own bikini undies, I was able to not only see his swollen head poking out the top of the elastic band, but feel the warmth of his stretched skin along with his heartbeat rhythmically pulsing just under the surface.

I loved how firm he felt knowing that it was my sexiness that was causing this reaction.

As I think about it now, I can only imagine how frustrated he must have felt to have me lying on the floor of his apartment with my jeans wrapped around my knees and my lithe and nubile fingers playing his skin flute.

The poor man would ooze his opaque liquid causing me to wipe it with my finger letting its slickness slide between my thumb and forefinger.

I liked how it felt and knew that from what I had witnessed the one night after our date, that there was plenty more from where this was coming (Should I be spelling this 'cumming'?) from.

In the meantime I was collecting more tiny pieces of nylon in a multitude of colors and patterns.

My undie wardrobe was expanding exponentially.

What I didn't realize is what the effect of my shopping was having at my place of employment.

I left college after my freshman year and was hired by our family dentist as an assistant and office administrator; probably the only way someone with no experience could get a position like this.

It was a two partner dental office and I soon found out both dentists were "dirty old men".

Not really in any bad way. It most aspects it was quite harmless as they enjoyed double entendres as well as young assistants in short uniform dresses.

The other dentist had two assistants as he performed surgeries along with standard dental procedures.

When I was interviewed I noticed that the other assistants all wore uniforms without the pants. Essentially they were mini dresses.

Being only 19 and used to wearing short skirts and dresses, I really didn't give it a second thought.

So on my first day I showed up in my crisp white cotton/polyester blend uniform dress with a zipper that went from my neckline to the hem.

As with all of my skirts and dresses, it was short; I mean very short.

As an assistant and office administrator I performed double duty which often had me assisting the dentist and when the phone would ring I would quickly leave his side walk out the door which was directly across from the reception desk, and with my back facing the dentist and the patient, I would bend over the desk and pick up the phone.

It took me over 6 months to realize that each time I did this the dentist and if it were a male patient would stop whatever they were doing and watch my routine.

My little bend forward resulted in my uniform dress to rise high enough on my derriere to show the bottom of my nylon covered cheeks announcing to the dentist and the patient what color and/or pattern of panties I was wearing.

I did have on white panty hose, but preferred the sheer to waist style, so not much was concealed as I innocently bent over to answer the phone.

So how did I finally figure it out?

As the ringing of the phone was not a constant probability the dentist eventually devised a more constant form of exposure for me.

Before the arrival of any patient I would be asked to pull his or her file leaving it on the top of the desk.

Of course now everything is retrieved through the computer and easily displayed on the computer screen often found in the operating room.

But this was then.

Every time he had a male patient, once everyone was settled in the operating room, I would be asked to get the patient's file.

As I walked out of the room an unusual silence would fall between the dentist and the patient.

It turned out that they were eagerly waiting to find out what delectable color of nylon was hugging my taut little cheeks.

I could tell that something was up (Yes, I purposely meant to use this word.)

Over lunch when both dentists were gone, I told the other women that I worked with about the strange silence every time I walked out of the room.

They responded in unison, "Oh my God, Elizabeth, he has been checking out your underwear since you started working here."

A crimson red color filled my cheeks as my entire face grew warm.

"What?" I replied in disbelieve.

"Honestly, you had no idea that every time you bent over your desk to answer the phone or to get a file you were giving everyone in the operating room a good look up your dress?"

I felt like such an idiot and yet at the same time, it gave me a strange feeling of being in control and I felt excited by this.

These adult men in their 30's and 40's wanted to see up my dress.

I was trying to display my best imitation of scorn and disbelieve, but it all felt so grown up and sexy.

Then one of the other assistants said, "Who cares anyway? Let them have their little show."

I realized that I didn't have to pretend to be upset. My co-workers didn't think anything of it and I wasn't going to either.

As we all got to know each other better, on the particularly nice summer days after the dentists had left for lunch, we would often go up on the rooftop of the building and sunbathe in our bras and panties.

Later one of the other assistants confessed to me that she had been giving her dentist handjobs and blow jobs in-between appointments, and in return she would receive large bonuses with her paychecks.

I knew that my dentist would have loved a reciprocal arrangement, although he never came right out and asked.

I was still learning the ropes so to speak and never would have considered it anyway.

However here again it all made me feel so sexually grown up even though I had no experience to back up my feelings.

But that was about to change.

On a Friday in the summer, I had gone out for a lunchtime lingerie excursion and found a particularly tiny bright red string bikini.

It was thicker nylon than I was used to wearing almost like a swimming suit, but how it fit was incredible.

The front was well below the top of my pubic bone requiring me to shave off even more than I had become accustomed to. The back only covered about half of my cheeks creating very distinct panty lines whenever I wore anything tight. They were like a panty that hadn't decided whether it wanted to be a panty or a thong, and I loved them.

The entire time that I had them on I could feel the tight elastic stretched across my cheeks and between my legs resulting in a most delectable feeling in my lower erogenous zone.

If I pulled on the back to better cover my cheeks, then my booty smile was greatly exposed, and if I pulled them up to cover my exposed smile, the flesh of my round cheeks became exposed.

I essentially was aroused all of the time.

That Saturday, my boyfriend was over for dinner. As everyone was busy preparing the meal and setting the table, I took the opportunity to lure my boyfriend downstairs into our basement so I could show him my new red panties.

I don't remember any plan to lure him downstairs. It was pretty much instantaneous and impulsive.

I was feeling quite sexy and quite aroused.

Once we got downstairs, I turned to my boyfriend and said, "I want to show you something."

When I stepped out of my sandals, I had his attention.

I stared into his eyes as I loved to watch the change in his pupils and the look on his face whenever he saw my panties, and slowly brought my hands to the waist of my skirt unsnapping the button and lowering the zipper.

Once my skirt was undone I simply let go of it and with a little shake of my hips, it descended down my legs and puddled around my ankles.

I lifted one foot at a time and stepped out of it.

The sudden onslaught of damp, cool air raised goose bumps all over my bare skin as I watched my boyfriend's pupils grow very large and a very pleased and somewhat lecherous look overtook his countenance.

"You like?" I whispered with a sheepish grin spinning myself around to feed his view fore and aft.

My teeny, tiny red panties were starting to feel a bit moist against my skin, particularly between my legs.

I loved how it felt to be so exposed in front of him. My lower lips were quivering in response to my bold strip tease.

Immediately he was on me pressing his groin firmly against my stomach while both hands grabbed tightly squeezing the exposed flesh of my derrière.

I had awakened the beast, which had been my intent all along.

His hands tightly squeezing my cheeks created a very new sensation for me. The vise like grip that he had on my bare skin hurt but in a very sensual way.

It seemed as if his raw passion and excitement resulting from my exposure was transmitting itself through his grip and I was feeling all of it.

My entire body was vibrating just like it would whenever I masturbated and was reaching orgasm.

Surprisingly, I pushed him back taking a hold of the front of his shorts almost cooing, "Now its your turn."

I undid his belt slipping the end out from the buckle, unbuttoned the front of his shorts and then pulled his zipper down staring at my progress the entire time.

As his shorts descended in the same manner as my skirt had earlier, I was able to see the extent of his excitement as the tip of his erect penis was making its way out from under the elastic of his bikini briefs.

The entire front of his briefs was filled with erect flesh ending with a swollen mushroom shaped head.

I had no idea how to perform a hand job, but certainly recalled how he had ground himself against my lower abdomen the summer before resulting in a soaked front.

As I wrapped my hand around his shaft still enveloped in the fabric of his briefs, I unbuttoned the front of my blouse with my other one.

My boyfriend ended all of his activities and allowed me to take over.

Once my stomach was bare, I slipped the elastic of his briefs down to the bottom of his pulsating erection.

His entire erection was now exposed pointing straight up almost begging me to take a hold of it.

I wrapped the fingers of my right hand around his firm flesh and began to rub the very tip of his oozing penis against the flesh of my lower stomach sliding it across my navel.

I must have been doing something right as his eyes began to gloss over and he started to make a low murmuring sound.

I let go for just a second to completely open my blouse slipping it partially down my shoulders so the flaps wouldn't try to close.

I knew that if he erupted on me, that I needed to have all of my external clothing out of the way.

My skirt had been kicked away from my feet and now with my blouse completely open, I could get down to business.

As he pushed his groin into me I renewed my rubbing motion noticing that anytime the indenture located on the lower part of the ridge of his helmet touched my skin, his entire body would vibrate.

Obviously this was a sensitive spot, much like my nipples I thought, which were very erect I might add.

His ooze across my stomach created a slick surface to easily slide his pulsating member back and forth across my abdomen.

I liked how warm it felt in contrast to the damp cold air of the basement.

I looked down at his penis as I played with it noticing by his sounds what seemed to work and what didn't.

That little ridge just under the tip seemed to be the secret; so I concentrated my efforts there.

I slipped my fingers slightly up so my thumb could rub directly on this spot.

His breathing immediately took on a different tempo. It was more pronounced mixed with little moans of pleasure whenever my thumb would rub just below his ridge.

As his moans became louder his pelvis began to thrust forward and back sliding his penis up and down between my fingers.

I placed a hand over his mouth just as he let out a muffled, "Huh". His entire body went rigid as he threw his head back and arched forward pushing the tip of his penis into my stomach.

I looked down to see the first emission of white pungent liquid spray across my stomach.

I squeezed pushing the head of his erection tightly into my stomach as a squirt of goo was followed one after the other.

I had to use my other hand to form a cup under his penis to keep his erotic distillate from soaking my panties.

It was easily the sexiest sight that I had ever seen.

He had a lot of liquid and it was all over both of my hands as well as my bare stomach.

Before it could drip all over the floor, I raced into the laundry room emptying my hands into the laundry sink. Grabbing a towel from the laundry basket I quickly wiped my stomach just as my mother yelled down the stairs, "Dinner's ready."

I turned on the faucet and soaked the towel in water as my boyfriend joined me in the laundry room.

His penis was still pointing directly at me in a very luscious semi erect state.

I finished cleaning myself off handing the towel to him. It was so sexy watching him wipe his disappearing erection.

When he was done he grabbed me tightly into an embrace squeezing my buttocks once again. This was the first time that we had embraced with me wearing basically a bra and panties and him with his penis completely out of his bikini briefs.

It easily could have started another go around, but dinner was served and I had to get my skirt back on.

As he tucked himself away and pulled his shorts back up, I went into the first room retrieving my skirt and slipping it back up my legs while at the same time trying to button my blouse.

Once we were back in order so to speak we joined everyone for dinner.

The only telltale sign of our wonderful indiscretion was my red blotches. When I get very aroused the skin on my neck and breasts breaks out into red blotches. Obviously my breasts were covered, however my neck was completely covered in blotches.

No one asked about it although I am sure that my older sisters expected something had gone on in the basement.

My boyfriend on the other hand looked as fresh as a daisy even though just minutes before he had been ejaculating all over my stomach.

Men!

Once my boyfriend left for the evening I volunteered to do the load of towels in the basement to hopefully eliminate any final signs of our delectable debauchery.

My red panties had made quite a debut and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Next: Wednesdays become my favorite day and an explosive road trip.

E_Harley
E_Harley
348 Followers